Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kai Yamito (Approved 2-3+) Left_bar_bleue0/0Kai Yamito (Approved 2-3+) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Kai Yamito (Approved 2-3+) Empty Kai Yamito (Approved 2-3+)

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:55 pm
SHINIGAMI

Name: Kai Yamito (A name he came up with himself)

Personality: Generally speaking Kai is a down to earth type of guy, very trusting, and very friendly toward even people who are hostile toward him in conversation. Kai does love to read books and do research on fighting styles that he has not heard of or things that he does not fully understand. Easily approachable and easy to make friends with Kai is an all around great guy and will fight to protect his friends at the cost of his life.

Every man however has his fears: Kai's greatest fear happens to be dieing again and never being able to find out his true identity. This has caused Kai some problems when it comes to making crucial decisions and conflicts with his want to help and protect his friends at all costs, with Kai's need to protect his friends usually overpowering his fears. This has not effected Kai much in battle however as it seems Kai drowns out his fear and allows his more rational mind to take control of the situation.

Appearance: Kai is a six foot tall, pale, brown haired, and slightly built muscularly man who wears a white coat jacket and white pants. He of course wears his Shinigami uniform (sleeveless) when fighting or on a mission for the captains.

Kai Yamito (Approved 2-3+) Sanosuke_anime

Zanpakutô Spirit: Aquas is what you would call a violent spirit that doesn't believe Kai is worthy enough to control his powers. Aquas is a big blue being with out a face and glowing white eyes, he is made entirely of water and has a temper when it comes to fighting. Kai and Aquas have multiple disagreements on how things should be done, but in the end Aquas is only a concerned spirit watching over Kai and trying his best to mold him into a fantastic fighter.

Kai Yamito (Approved 2-3+) Water_elemental

Sealed Zanpakutô : The sword looks like a simple Zanpakutō with nothing really special thrown in except for a saphire that has been fixed into the hilt and the blue-ish gray blade.

Shikai Description: When Kai releases his shikai form of his Zanpakutō his sword quickly glows blue and then vanishes, shortly after Kai's arms are covered in what look like thick arm guards and gloves made of a metallic blue metal, but are stunningly extremely light and maneuverable.

Shikai Abilities:
Aqua Pulse: Not only does the Zanpakutō give Kai a slight boost in punching power, but it also gives him the ability to magnify his kicking power as well. This magnification comes in the form of adding a minature tidal wave with enough force to knock his opponent back along side the kick. Meaning that even if the kick is dodged they must still dodge again the tidal wave.

Aqua Bolt: Bringing the fists of his gloves together he can create a moderately sized condensed ball of water that he can launch at his foes at a fast pace.

Increased Speed: Power is not what this Zanpakutō is all about it leans more toward speed being its focus.

Punching Power Increase: Due to the weapon being wrapped around Kai's arms the punches that are thrown by him are increased in power dramatically.

Release: Drowned them in heavy rain, Aquas!

Skill Level: Kidou: Beginner
Skill Level: Swordsmanship: Adept
Skill Level: Shunpo: Adept
Skill Level: Hand-to-Hand: Advanced

Bankai Description: In Bankai, Kai is covered in a skin tight blue suit that covers his mouth and his hair turns a bright blue. The gloves that were once predominent on his form are now gone, seemingly absorbed into his suit. The suit also seems to be moving as though it were made out of water itself.

Bankai Abilities:
Aqua Weapons: At any given time Kai can change his arms, legs, hands, and feet into any sort of weapon that he can view in his imagination. Cannons, swords, maces, axes, and anything that suits his fancy at any moment, this gives him the versality to change tactics on the fly.

"Harder than it looks...": The suit around him, even though it looks like it should be easy to cut, is not truly that easy to cut. The suit offers more protection than it seems to.

Crashing Waterfall: This technique can be used with a downward punch or kick, it allows him to create a large torrential waterfall to follow him down to his foe, using the weight of a waterfall hitting a foe and his physical attack combined.

Improved Speed: Much like in his Shikai form, speed is increased, but in this form it is more enhanced and can reach insane levels.

Force of the Rapids: All of the physical attacks of his Bankai form are increased in power. This is due to how each attack has the opportunity to replicate the Water Pulse technique now and not just kicks.

Final Tidal Wave: This attack is a last resort that summons a giant tidal wave made from the suit, after using this attack Kai is exhausted and will be practically defenseless for the next few moments until he can fully recover.

History/Background: Kai doesn't really know much about himself. All he really knows about is that he somehow became a Shinigami and that at one time or another he lost his memories one day and then the next was found laying in the East Rukon District number 67 next to some bum who had taken him in out of the cold. Kai grew fond of the man and at first didn't understand why many of the villagers had respected him or why they came to him for help. Quickly he learned he was a shinigami and came to understand that with this power came a great deal of responsibility and with that he began to help the villagers with their lives by doing odds and ends they asked for. The villagers were grateful to Kai and even gave him his name since he did not even know his own. After a while though, Kai grew tired of the village life and decided to head back to the place where supposedly all the shinigami were at.

So with a saddened farewell to his new found friends in district 67 he made his way toward the place that had been described to him. He soon found himself standing at the massive gates of Seireitei, awaiting entrance into a land that he no longer remembered. He was allowed to pass after the person guarding the gate noted him by his last name Yamito, Kai nodded his head, and put his new first name and last name together to create his new name: Kai Yamito. Entering the Seireitei for the first time in his recent memory was difficult, but none the less Kai found himself at a few training fields where other Shinigami, or what he hoped were other Shinigami were training, and he found himself joining in on the training festivities as he tried to re-learn everything he had once knew.

After a short time training with the other shinigami he would meet the spirit of his Zanpakutō,Aquas: A violent water elemental who wanted nothing more than to hassle Kai at every waking moment.

Roleplay Sample:

"Everyone please put your pens and ink away and then put your test on the table. Have a good two day break!", the shinigami academy teacher said to all of the shinigami in the classroom as most of the students got up from their tables and put the test on the teacher's desk. Meanwhile, in the back a lone shinigami was seen looking around and quickly writing as much as he possibly could down on the piece of paper before he was noticed. "You there...in the back. What are you doing?", the teacher said as she stood up from her table and saw the lone shinigami still scribbling down answers. She would walk over to his desk slowly and as she did, the shinigami put his pen down, and turn to look at the teacher, a look of embarrasment crossing his face. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to take so long. It is just I am having problems remembering all the stuff that was supposed to be on the test.", the shinigami said, a look of dissapointment crossing his and the teacher's face. The look of dissapointment only lasted a second as the teacher's gaze softened and she put a hand on his shoulder. "Your the new boy aren't you? The one with amneisa?", she said looking down on him with a lot of sympathy. "Yeah, I'm Kai Yamito...I'm sorry, I'm just no good with remembering these thing and I've only been here a week and a lot of this stuff I don't fully grasp or understand yet.", Kai said with a weak smile, sometimes he just felt like crap for not remembering most of the things that he should have already known.

The teacher took a knee and then got right in his face. "Alright, I'm pretty sure I can make an acception for you, but hurry up. This is only basic kido and I know you still have more classes after this.", as she said that Kai nodded his head, Kai did have more classes to go to, and to be honest he didn't want to wait. If you had listened to me you would have been done with the damn test and on your way to martial arts class!, shouted the familiar voice in his head that belonged to Aquas, the rude water elemental that he had been "blessed" to call his Zanpakutō spirit. Yeah and if I always followed your advice I would have been dead by now., Kai mused at the spirit which was speaking to him inside his head, Kai didn't lollygag around though, as it looked like he was, as he began to write more down on the paper. Aquas remained quiet, oddly for the remainder of the test, which Kai wasn't really complaining about as much as he found it to be weird. Kai would stand up once he had finished and then make his way to the front of the class where he would put the paper down on the desk and then say his farewells before exiting. Jeeze, hurry up or you will be late. said Aquas again just as Kai had thought he had got rid of him and Kai nodded his head. Indeed he would be late if he continued to stroll and he picked up his pace as he began to jog down the halls to the sparring ring where martial arts classes were to take place.

Last edited by Pence Weatherlight on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kai Yamito (Approved 2-3+) Left_bar_bleue0/0Kai Yamito (Approved 2-3+) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Kai Yamito (Approved 2-3+) Empty Re: Kai Yamito (Approved 2-3+)

Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:58 am
Approved 2-3+
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kai Yamito (Approved 2-3+) Left_bar_bleue7380/100Kai Yamito (Approved 2-3+) Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:53 pm
INACTIVE

Tsubine's Character List
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:01 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:57 am
Pull this bad boy out of the archives, I'm gonna give this the new car smell!
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kai Yamito (Approved 2-3+) Left_bar_bleue30/100Kai Yamito (Approved 2-3+) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:38 pm
moving due to request
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kai Yamito (Approved 2-3+) Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Kai Yamito (Approved 2-3+) Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:49 am
Archived due to member inactivity. Just post here if you want it back.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread