Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new stone is layed (private) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000A new stone is layed (private) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

A new stone is layed (private) Empty A new stone is layed (private)

Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:38 pm
Zane
Stone Cross Commander, K-world

A new stone is layed (private) Boys-anime-guys-7855061-312-500

BH1 Count: 3
Shield Count: 784

Zane was starting the day off very well for now and his trip to his house and back again wasn't too bad it was a lot better through when the second time coming to the base he had two less BH1s to carry with him. He was here to visit the fully recovered person who he had brought back with him from earth. Hopefully this person would be willing to join them and be a part of there ranks if not then his trip was end short for something useless. That's what really bugged him right now of all things.

Hopefully this person would be useful them and it wasn't a waste of time for him. Once this person arrived he would ask him for 4 thing. His name first, then race because you can never be sure,next would be expertise in combat, and finally would he like to join them. if he says yes then he would be evaluated by Zane himself to see his skills and then decided on where to put him to use.

Currently he was waiting for the person arrive to the training ring he reserved for this and by now, Yako should of told the person the directions of where to go. then he noticed his flaw. he gave directions to the forgetful Yako Grim. He probably just told him to go to the arenas and looks for a young teenager with blond hair. This was a major mess up and he could find the person if he wanted to because he was probably on his way to look for Zane.

"just perfect." he said in center of the ring with his BH1s.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new stone is layed (private) Left_bar_bleue0/0A new stone is layed (private) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A new stone is layed (private) Empty Re: A new stone is layed (private)

Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:58 pm
A man walks through this strange alienish world, He has traveld everywere, but this place is brand new to him. He was giving very vague instructions of were to meet his savior. he was wandering and walked into a couple of areas untill he found the discription, or what he hopes was the man. The area was quite large, and there was a strange robotic thing next to him. He had never seen such a thing. His eyes sparkled abit since it looked so cool. He shook his head to snapp out of it and continued.

"uh, hellow?" He called out to the man in the center. "are you..."He rolled out a peice of paper wich was given to him by the man who sent him here. "Zane?" he stood there waiting for a response. He felt quiet alienated, he was hoped that he got this right. It could take days searching if he was wrong. He began to walk to the center to confront this man. He looked perfectly human, but there was a difference in his aura, his restu if you will. He wondered what rase this 'Zane' fellow was.

"We're being your balls untill you grow some."(Nickcca/ June 25, 2011. 5:48pm)
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new stone is layed (private) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000A new stone is layed (private) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:35 pm
Zane

Zane watched as the person he had brought back cover in blood look a lot
different now as he approached. he knew this was the person because his
name was said and that he seemed to have some familiar characteristics
that he could see with all the blood and now with out it. He seemed a
little surprised by the one BH1 that was standing right next to him
while the others were hidden among parts of the area waiting be called
to serve him.

The person asked if he was Zane and that made everything certain because
only a person who was sent by Yako would ask that kind of question. As the man continued to approach he decide to answer his question if he was Zane or not.

"Yes I'm Zane the Stone Cross Commander, and by looks of it your the person I saved in that wasteland. Am I right, if so then can you tell me your name then?" he said.

Of course he was right in his mind, no one but Yako knew he was here and was told to given direction right to him. As a commander you had to be very polite and nice to guests to show that it is a very nice place they are at and they don't feel any bad emotions such as scared or shy. If this goes well according to plan then he would be having a good time while he is in this realm.

Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new stone is layed (private) Left_bar_bleue0/0A new stone is layed (private) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:52 pm
the man walked down towards Zane. The arena was gainormouse. He walked down to the center infront of this man."my name is Ki, Ki drache" he spoke with sincerity for this man has saved his life. He held out his hand in order to shake this gentleman who has saved him from the dessert. He was hoping that he may have found a home, even though he has never ventured here. The Bh1 was an odd mechenisum when Ki came close enough to see it.

"so your the one who has saved my life?" he was still hoping that he had been saved by the right person, if he happend to work for the espada, he would be screwed. out of the frying pan and into the fire was what was often said. He was hoping this was not the case. Already he has faced such a strong opponenet and lost a friend, he doesnt wish for that to happen again.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:45 pm
Zane

So this person's name was Ki, it seemed like a okay name to him and he wondered if he was the person who saved him in that wasteland on earth. By looks of him already and knowing that he had a zanpakuto, he could already eliminate human and Iramasha pretty much so there were no k-world laws for whatever he was right now. He was going to have to ask him soon because your race also makes a decision on where you go in k-world.

"Yes I'm the one who saved you in the wasteland. But before I continue talking to you will you join us in our goal in this realm?" he said this and shook hands with Ki.

He hoped that Ki would say yes or Zane would have to personally have knock him out or take him back to the wasteland intermediately to be going down the same road but this time without the help of K-world and there allies. Through yes would be a much better choice right now than that in his case. There answer had to be made soon because he doesn't have much time to waste at this base today.

Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:56 pm
He pondered at the question. And began to think, He has no clue what their goal was. Wouldnt it make more sense to say that first. " Well, what is the goal in this land?" he asked to anserw his thought. He did not want to agree. "i'm afraid i can not anserw you untill taht question is anserwed, i fight for the good of the earth, not for the evil" He kinda regretted saying this, for if they were evil, how would he get out.

He became abit nerviouse, ever since his last battle, and the sandstrom, he has been abit paranoid. fearfull that he will run into another thing that will make his life a living hell. He has been through much to much and has gotten sick of it. he was hoping that this was finaly a lucky breack,

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:12 pm
Zane

Zane was quite happy that he said for the good of earth and not for evil. Even through k-world was considered evil in eyes of Soul soicety and most orgs on earth but their goal is for a greater good a change most would say. But changes come with costs of war and voilence that no one can deny because all changes are not agreed with in the begining. As soon as he knew the answer he changed his look. His face went from a more joyful look to a serious one.

"This world is seen as evil to eyes and ears of earth but all that this realm wants is change for the greater good on earth. But you know that with all changes there are always people who hate them. Tell me a change that was peaceful that every single living and spiritual being agreed upon." he explained.

Zane hoped that explaination was good enough because it was the complete truth. This reslm wanted change and in a good way as well. If this spiritual being could see that then it would just boost the cause for change in this realm and every other as well. But in everything good there was always some evil like Zane's parents were and all there cared about were getting rich themselves and pursuit of happiness in money. But he knew that money didn't bring complete happiness only a dream and goals could do that. Kin's dream was the make the change possible and he was pretty sure Kin was happy at how successful this realm has been.

Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:29 pm
Ki was wondering if this may be a good orginazation. He realy needed the training after his last encounter. "Sure...why not" he agreed to join in the orginaztion. He thought it was just over like that. It took and sat down in a nearby chair still staring in awe at the Bh's He had never seen such technology.

"So what goes on from here" he asked, he had never even heard of this orginazation and has already joined it in an instant. He had no clue what would happen, if there was a test, or anything. He sat there thiniking about what would happen soon. and realy what this whole orginazation did.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:36 pm
Zane

Zane was happy that this man had joined K-world but not the process must begin in which his is assignied to a for now. right now this person could be put in any cross but once Zane see his abilities and his expertise in thing he will be able to decide. Now to begin with the questioning that was to come before the testing.

"I'm glad to here that you are joining now before I see what you can do i need to know your race and your expertise in skills they don't have to be combat related just something you can do well. These will have a effect on where you are put. Example if your are great with things medical wise you'll be put in Ruby Cross." he explained.

Hopefully this person would answer truthfully because a lot of people have said things they are not capable of even imagining. Right now he had all of the crosses open to him but once he answers these two questions he will be limiting himself down to a few. Eventully at the end this person will only be allowed into one cross.

Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:52 pm
"well" contunued Ki. "my abilities are mainly defencive, with high pain tolerance and my thick katana. and i am an arrancar" He wondered what the race had anything to do with it. "my skillz are attrubuted in fired and physical." He realy had no idea what was truly done with the other information

He still kept the confused looking thinking that this stuff should have been asked before he accepted the invitation. Ki was not fond of racism if that was gonna happen for being an arrancar. well...he would just have to wait and see. and hope that he had choose the right choice.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum