Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] <- RP for Chaozi and Kenji.

Sat May 07, 2011 11:08 am
[center]---------------------------------------

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 2 Konach10

Gumi-Chan!!

Gumi turned around in circles before she punched her fist in the air, jumping almost awkwardly like some sort of victory jump!

"YEAH!"

She said with a smile as her green shoulder-lengthed hair bounced up and then upon landing back apon the ground fell back to her shoulders. Skipping back to the gate as she opened it up before grabbing a hold of Zaza's hand and dragging her along.

" I can't wait! This is going to be so fun!"

She said with a smile. Looking towards Chibi-Chan.

"I have to go to my house first to get some money! ^^ I'll only be a few minutes but I'll be happy to get you two a drink!"

She said taking the front key out of her pocket. "I'm seventeen ^^"

Finishing what Alexia asked her she opened up her door, allowing ZaZa and Alexia to enter.

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] <- RP for Chaozi and Kenji.

Sat May 07, 2011 11:32 am

| | .A L E X I A . R O S E N H E A R T . | |

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 2 Juri2-1

~ You wanna play? please try and satisfy me long enough or this will be one quick death for you... ~
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------
Alexia followed along with little expression as Gumi started jumping around. Then apparently she needed to go back home which somewhat came as a surprise to her. Alexia was given the girls age with little work involved getting it which came as a surprise. She was also somewhat surprised about her age in particular. She didn't look seventeen in the slightest but she couldn't argue. She was cute and that was enough reason to follow. That and Zaza was going to get out of range of Alexia and that would be stupidly dangerous for both of them.

Picking up pace, Alexia kept herself alongside Zaza as they came up to Gumi's home. Now if Alexia wasn't the girl she was, she would simply walk in, have a drink and walk out to go shopping. However Alexia was wondering what the hell was going on. Either her job was getting too easy or something was wrong. Alexia stopped at the gate and grabbed Zaza's arm to make her stop as well and quickly whispered into her ear.

"Zaza, doesn't this seem awfully easy to you?" Zaza looked around and then back at ALexia. "What do you mean?" Alexia gritted her teeth and sighed a bit. "Were already in the girls house... I know how old she is... and I haven't done anything... Is this a trap?" Zaza shrugged her shoulders and Alexia let go of the demon. Zaza then followed Gumi a bit more before turning around to her little comrade again. "Maybe your thinking too far into this hun... I'm sure nothing bad is gonna happen to any of us..." Zaza had a bit of an evil grin on her face as she said that...

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat May 07, 2011 11:46 am
---------------------------------------

Gumi-Chan!!

Brushing her feet off at the welcome mat once she got. Gumi knelt down and took off her boots.
Placing them by the door she then straightened back up before skipping across the ground.
The house, was fairly big. Almost the size of what would be a mansion. It had a long hallway with a door at the end with stairs to lead up to the second room.

On the right the first door led to a living room. The second led to a bathroom the third led to a washing room and the fourth door led to a porch for to lead in to a garden. The door at the end of the left side had the kitchen. There, Gumi poured some juice in to three cups before hoping back towards ZaZa and Chibi-Chan handing two of them over.

"Here we go ^^ I'll just go and get my money!"

She said, turning around as she ran down the hallway once again almost slipping over. Opening the door at the end she went upstairs where she headed to get her money.

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sat May 07, 2011 12:18 pm

~ You wanna play? please try and satisfy me long enough or this will be one quick death for you... ~
Spoiler:

The house was rather nice for what it was. It had a garden and many rooms which made Zaza wonder how many times she could fly around it before getting dizzy. The two girls entered the building, but seeing as Alexia didn't wear shoes, she didn't need to take anything off. Zaza however was a demon, and only removed her clothes when the time came for it. The two girls were handed a glass of juice which didn't take long before it was gone. Alexia smirked at the concept of drinking juice. "She really is a youthful girl isn't she?" Then Zaza started to walk around the house out of her own free will and interest but still answered what she heard. "Your getting idea's aren't you...?"

Alexia smirked again and licked her lips. "This is a perfect opportunity..." Alexia turned to the front door and closed it gently. She was the last one in after all and it was a little breezy. "Id like to take this opportunity if i could... how about you Zaza?" The demon however had already disappeared into another room. Because of this, Alexia's smirk turned into fear as she quickly ran into the room Zaza went in. "You fool, don't get out of my sight! You know it could kill us!" But Zaza was in the living room and sitting down on a chair. "This place is nice... why don't we live somewhere like this Alex?..." Alexia looked a little annoyed at the fact Zaza was being pulled into the house and almost killing Alexia by walking off. If the two are too far apart, they die...

"Zaza, you haven't listened to me have you...?" The demon turned around on the chair and looked at Alexia. "Of course I have... You want to have some fun today and that's why we came here in the first place. You think this girl will do...? Because I do as long as you dont hurt the poor thing"

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 07, 2011 12:32 pm

Gumi-Chan!!

A small padding off feet came from a room up above the living room. Gumi came down the stairs with a small bento lunch box purse as her bare feet padded along the hallway.

"I have the money ZaZa-Chan!"

Her voice echoed from the end of the hallway in to the living room. Looking from left and right wondering where they were before she reached the end, turning as she noticed the pair in the living room. Smiling happily.

"You both are welcome to stay for dinner and the night~ We don't have to go shopping today if you don't want to. ^^ I got plenty of candy!"

Skipping in to the living room she looked from Chibi-Chan to ZaZa with a smile. Putting her purse on a table before sitting down on the carpet

"Would you like another drink?"

She asked as she took in both of the cups.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 07, 2011 12:38 pm

Spoiler:

Zaza's mood was suddenly lifted as soon as Gumi mentioned sleeping the night. Would this be the first night in which Zaza wouldn't be sleeping on the streets with Alexia in her arms? regardless thats probably how they were planning to sleep every night so it made no difference but in an actual bed that didn't feel like lying on bricks. Zaza sprung to her feet and looked towards Gumi.

"You mean we can stay overnight in a bed? Really?!" Zaza was suddenly over the moon and hugged Gumi tightly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Alexia laughed a bit at how Zaza was acting but also somewhat sighed in relief. The demon hadn't been too happy recently and Alexia needed to lift the mood a bit. "Is it alright if we crashed here the night then Gumi?"

Alexia rubbed the back of her head as though she was asking a great favour of the girl. Zaza quickly agreed to having another drink whereas Alexia decided not to bother. She was happy to see Zaza smiling for once in their miserable lives...

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 07, 2011 12:44 pm

Gumi-Chan!!

The girl awaited the response from the too before noticing ZaZa's facial expression change.

"You mean we can stay overnight in a bed? Really?!"

Gumi jumped at first at how excited ZaZa was being before she was dragged in to a hard hug. Her face lit up as she hugged Zaza back with a smile.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

After being hugged the girl stood up as she took both of the cups in her hand. She had even forgotten to drink her own drink.

"Is it alright if we crashed here the night then Gumi?"

Nodding she smiled.

"Of course it is! You too are my friends. I have plenty of spare rooms. You can go upstairs and pick one out if you want! I'll bring up the drinks for you! This is going to be so fun! My first sleepover!"

Gumi had been so busy during when she was a singer she hadn't had time for sleepovers. It was school work and then singing...never any fun to spare. Moving to Karakura defiently was the best thing of her life!

She turned around and skipped to the kitchen, this was the best day of her life! She was so happy![/center]

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Spoiler:

The mood had certainly raised as Zaza quickly burst out of the room and up the stairs. However this was a very bad turn of events as Zaza reached the top step and fell to her knees. At the same time, Alexia did the same and fell to the ground with her hands over her head. "ugh.... Stupid girl..." Zaza herself realised that she had gotten too excited and ran off without Alexia which would only result in one thing: Them both slowly dying. Stumbling back, Zaza managed to get within some range with Alexia in the living room. Then using her demon powers, Zaza instantly appeared right beside Alexia from up stairs.

Right then, the two girls felt fine and their heads weren't going to split in half. Zaza started breathing heavily before turning to Alexia. "Im sorry, Im sorry i got too excited..." However Alexia was a little more forgiving today. "Its alright Zaza... but lets go together..." Gumi had left the room and the other two stood up to go up the stairs together. if either of them were any more than 5m away from the other, they would start to get searing headaches before going insane. Going nuts here though would result in the end of Gumi against a wall or something so they had to be careful.

Walking into one of the bedrooms, Zaza dived onto a bed and started to snuggle under the covers. "Oh yay, its so soft..." Alexia slowly walked up and sat on the bed beside her. "Hmm... your right... This girl must be rich or something to have a bed..." then Zaza rolled over so she was resting beside Alexia's hip. "Imagine what we could do together if we had a bed rather than the streets..."

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Gumi-Chan!!

Gumi wanted to be a good friend. She also wanted her first Sleepover to be a good one. So she poured some juice. Placing on a tray different bowls of candy she owned. Aswell as three cans of fizzy drinks and the juice.

Being careful to not slip or whatnot she turned around, closing the fridge with her foot before going upstairs after walking carefully out of the kitchen.
Once she got to the stairs she walked down yet another hallway before turning to the right to where she heard her friends.

Her own room, was coloured pink on the walls. With a pink fluffy carpet and a pink bed. Which was weird...Perhaps others would of thought she'd have green everything as her hair was green. But she had always like the colours pink and purple.

Opening the door of where Zaza and Chibi-CHan were she smiled.

"I bought a few snacks up too! You're welcome to borrow some nightwear if you want."

The girl said softly as she placed the tray on a bedside table large enough for someone to sit on. She knew that Chibi-Chan didn't want a drink in the first place and that it was Zaza who did but in case Chibi-chan changed her mind...It was there.[/center]

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 07, 2011 1:07 pm

Spoiler:

Gumi came into the room and Zaza immediately smiled at her upon seeing the girl again. It was obvious Zaza liked Gumi but Alexia couldn't really tell why. Was it the green hair or just the fact she found the girl good to be around. Gumi put the snacks and drinks down and started talking about nightwear. Did the two girls actually have anything to wear? Well they didn't wear anything when they went to bed in an alleyway but that was just who they were inside. They both also claim to be married to one another seeing as their relationship is just that intimate, others tend to get stuck in their hurricane and most don't survive it.

However the term for nightwear was given adn Alexia was slightly puzzled about how to respond to it. Zaza however would speak for her instead with a question. "Well Your a small girly Gumi-chan so how is someone like me going to wear your clothes? I mean, my chest alone would barely be covered... but its cause your so tiny and cute that i love you!"

Zaza then started rolling around like an idiot on the bed and Alexia had to stand up in case she got a demon boot up the butt. Well it's not like she would mind but it does hurt somewhat. Alexia moved over to the drinks and snacks and picked something up, just a small sweet and ate it quickly. She didn't notice what it was and frankly, couldn't quite care. it was food either way and so generously handed out. "Thanks again Gumi, your a life saver..." Alexia then cracked a smile for the first time towards Gumi. She wasn't a girl to simply smile unless... well you get the picture...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum