Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 4 Empty Re: [Private] <- RP for Chaozi and Kenji.

Sun May 08, 2011 3:12 pm
---------------------------------------

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 4 Konach10

Gumi-Chan!!

"It was very nice Gumi, You should have joined us. You might have had fun.."

The girl noticed somethign was gong on in her friends mind as she blinked at what Chibi-Chan said before waving her hands in front of her quickly.

"Haha, Two's enough I think! ^^ It's been a long day and I just wanted you two to have some peace and quiet!"

She said before seeing ZaZa's head pop out from the bed. She looked over with a smile.

"Yeah yeah, baths are fun after all... However a hot spring would be nice... or even a jacuzzi!."

The girl smiled lightly, she had only ever been to a hot spring once and she found it really relaxing a peaceful!

"I have a jacuzzi...But I haven't used it in a while so I would of thought cold water would flow from it for a few hours! It's out in the garden though ^^"

She smiled lightly before watching her friend go back in to the bathroom, coming out with their own clothes, she thought Chibi-Chan's and Zaza's were cute.

"Hehe... I wonder how this would look on you gumi... hmm..."

But she didn't really think it suit her. She smiled again.

"It's alright! ^^ They'd suit you more than they would to me!"

[/center]

Last edited by KenjiShiba on Sun May 08, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 4 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/100[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 4 Empty Re: [Private] <- RP for Chaozi and Kenji.

Sun May 08, 2011 3:29 pm

| | .A L E X I A . R O S E N H E A R T . | |

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 4 Juri2-1

~ You wanna play? please try and satisfy me long enough or this will be one quick death for you... ~
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------
Alexia took little notice of the terms about a Jacuzzi seeing as it was raining outside and that was where it was. Also, Gumi was acting very protective over herself which would prove an obstacle. She flailed her hands a lot which obviously meant she didn't want to talk about those kinds of things. Understandable as she was a little girl after all and Alexia's tastes would be way out of this girls ideal night. Alexia looked around the room and suddenly started to feel a bit bored.

Zaza however, had already cuddled underneath the covers and it was only 7pm. Well who could blame her as flying around and looking after Alexia was a pain even for her. However Zaza wasn't going to be falling asleep anytime soon because she was waiting for something and Alexia was too. Alexia pushed her hands through her hair and started stroking it so it straightened itself out. It was still wet and she liked it like this when she wasn't fighting.

"So Gumi, what do you want to do tonight? After all, it is just the three of us..."

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun May 08, 2011 3:37 pm

Gumi-Chan!!

Silence filled the room as Gumi felt awkward not being able to start a conversation as she hadn't really been able to think of anything to say.

She looked to the ground trying to think of something before Chibi-Chan luckily said something to save Gumi herself from embarrassing herself of not having anything to say.

"So Gumi, what do you want to do tonight? After all, it is just the three of us..."

Gumi at this was pretty lost, she hadn't had a sleepover before. Looking up to Chibi-chan and then to Zaza she wondered what they could all do.
She didn't want to make a bad decision so she smiled lightly.

"How about you choose and we can all do that! [/i]^^ I don't want you two to be bored at all~ I want this to be the best sleepover ever!"
[/center]

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 4 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/100[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Mon May 09, 2011 10:07 am

~ You wanna play? please try and satisfy me long enough or this will be one quick death for you... ~

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 4 ALexiaZazaMay9

Alexia wasn't going to hide it. She was a sadistic girl that found murder and arsen thrilling and everything this girl would enjoy probably wouldn't interest Alexia. The girl stood up from the bed and walked across the room whilst looking at gumi like an evil villain from a movie. "Well Gumi, The things I find thrilling... I wonder if you do to..." Alexia walked over to a window and looked outside. It was getting dark with nobody around and the rain was falling with the occasional strike of lightning.

Zaza under the covers, scurried around so that she was now facing towards the other end with her feet closest to the pillows. Her head then poked out from the other end of the duvet as she watched Alexia intently. Alexia then turned from checking out the window and walked over to Gumi. As she walked by the side table, she grabbed one of the drinks and took a small sip before putting it back down. however, as soon as the glass hit the side table again, Alexia disappeared to suddenly reappear behind Gumi.

The devilish girl went to put her arms over Gumi's shoulders so the dangled over her chest and Alexia would lean forwards so her head was right beside Gumi's right ear. "You know... maybe we could have a little fun... just us girls... I could show you exactly how me and Zaza do it."

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 09, 2011 11:25 am

Gumi-Chan!!

Watching Alexia for too long almost made her feel scared somewhat. She guessed it was just the smile, she turned her gaze so they were towards Zaza while keeping the smile. It wasn't Alexia herself she was scared off, it was just the grin she saw her wear.

"Well Gumi, The things I find thrilling... I wonder if you do to..."

The girl then, choose this time to look back towards Alexia who was walking to the window.
Blinking the first thing that actually came to mind...was a pillowfight. Her face lit up once again she had had so much fun already talking to her friends she forgot all about the rain. She just hoped that lightning wouldn't strike and blow the fuse lighting and powering the whole house. Because then she'd have to find the candles and go out to get a repair man.

Watching Alexia move back to face her as she was moving towards Gumi herself, taking a sip from the drinks she collected by the side table on the tray. Strangely enough, what shocked Gumi was when Alexia appeared behind Gumi faster than electricity which all most made Gumi gasp in shock.
Feeling Alexia's arms dangle over her own shoulders before feeling Alexia's breath exhale towards her ear with the words off,

"You know... maybe we could have a little fun... just us girls... I could show you exactly how me and Zaza do it."

The girl smiled. After all this what most people, would of course thought was strange. She just smiled...

"Pillowfight? Of course I'll have fun with you two! You're my friends after all!"

She said happily. Of course, Gumi looked quite...Intelligent. But she had a IQ of a blonde.

Last edited by KenjiShiba on Tue May 10, 2011 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 09, 2011 2:39 pm

Alexia kept her arms wrapped around the girl. She obviously wasn't getting the picture at all so she lifted her right arm and gently grabbed Gumi's right arm with it. "I don't think you know what I mean..." As Alexia said that, Zaza climbed out from underneath the duvet in a crouched position and crawled across the floor on her hands and knee's towards Gumi before sitting down on the floor in front of the girl.

"As fun as a pillow fight sounds, we got something tastier in mind..."
Zaza then stood up in front of Gumi and leaned over the shoulder where Alexia had head head. "Maybe you should start experimenting Gumi-chan" and after she said that, Zaza palced her lips on Alexias creating one awkward atmosphere as the girls kissed with Gumi in the middle of them. After about 10 seconds of this somewhat awkward kissing between the two girls, Zaza lent back and sat down in front of Gumi again.

"So Gumi... What was it you wanted to do again?" Alexia still held onto the girl and licked her lips, barely missing Gumi's cheek with her tongue before moving back again and letting go of the girl. She then walked around Gumi and sat down on Zaza's lap. "Something about a Pillow fight" Alexia chuckled...

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 09, 2011 2:59 pm

Gumi-Chan!!

Gumi felt Alexia's soft skin rub up and down her own making her flinch at first from the sudden touch.

"I don't think you know what I mean..."

She heard her say, feeling her own heart pound against her chest as she attempted to get free of Alexia's grip. It was no use, Alexia was much stronger than her and held her in a tight grip.

"As fun as a pillow fight sounds, we got something tastier in mind..."

Gumi herself began feeling a little odd, nervous probably. She looked up to Zaza, a sweat drop forming out of pure nervousness.

"S-Snacks? You want Snacks! I have plenty and they are all tasty! Cookies maybe!"

Noticing Zaza move from under the duvets and walking up to them before she was opposite to Gumi.

"Maybe you should start experimenting Gumi-chan"

At this Gumi was about to say something when she noticed Zaza lean in to connect her lips with Alexia's forming a awkward kiss while Gumi was stuck held in Alexia's grip.

"So Gumi... What was it you wanted to do again?"

Gumi gulped quickly and looked to the ground not knowing how to react, what to do or what to say. She just remained quiet and shrugged.

"Something about a Pillow fight"

The girl looked shrugged once again as she felt her heart beat hard again.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 09, 2011 3:08 pm

Zaza giggled to herself and Alexia smiled. They were both excited about how Gumi reacted as it wasn't actually as bad as it could have been. She did have two chests rubbing against her just a moment ago so if anything, she would feel something was going on. Then Zaza raised a finger with an idea. "Why don't we all sleep in one bed tonight?" Alexia laughed a little at this remark. Zaza was being her usual self by suggesting things that were actually helpful to her progress.

Alexia nodded before speaking. "Im fine with that. how about you Gumi? Want to sleep with us?" Alexia's devilish grin returned, the one that Gumi was afraid of and this was the perfect moment to use it. The two girls were pretty much offering their kind of entertainment for free which wasn't really a surprise as the girls loved this kind of contact. Things were going in a very awkward direction and Gumi would have to put a full stop to this so they get the idea.

However she didn't have to do that if she didn't want to. After all, the two girls were her friends and even though they looked somewhat evil, actually cared for her a bit. Zaza was like that older sister you wished you could look up to and Alexia was just a naughty little girl with the ideals of a... well thats classified xD

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Gumi-Chan!!

"Why don't we all sleep in one bed tonight?"

This made Gumi quickly look up, her eyes slightly wider than what they usually were. The look of how nervous she felt returned as she laughed nervously. She even had forgotten that Alexia was holding on to her, moving she suddenly tripped up.

How? The reasons were simple, she just pulled away from Alexia's grip as she had forgotten about it, making her trip up on the ground with Alexia flying on top of her. That's if Alexia wasn't going to move. If she did then Gumi would just fall on the floor awkwardly.

"Owwww~!"

She quickly said laughing again before she rubbed the back of her hard.

"B-B-But I have my own bed...A-A-And I should get to bed now~!"

She quickly said although it sounded almost like a whisper. Mainly because she was scared to even talk when she noticed Alexia's devlish grin. It was as if the grin alone was able to look right in to her mind.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 09, 2011 4:06 pm

It would seem that Gumi hadn't even noticed Alexia had let go of her and was now sitting next to Zaza at this point. Still, Gumi fell over onto the floor making Alexia chuckle. She looked alright though so she wasn't too bothered by it. However, Gumi was appearing more and more cute. Alexia sat next to Zaza with her hand resting on Zaza's thigh where she was wearing those green pyjamas. Alexia then noticed that whiles Zaza was under the duvet, she must have un-buttoned the top four buttons revealing the center of her chest.

This was because the two girls were wearing those kind of pyjamas with a shirt and trousers where the shirt had long sleeves and buttons. Alexia quickly picked up on the fact she was showing off a bit. "Zaza when did you unbutton your shirt?" Zaza looked around puzzled as though she didn't notice and then looked down with surrpise. "Oh the buttons came undone..." Zaza then giggled. "My chest may be a bit too big but its ok."

Zaza then leant over to Alexia and pulled at the top four buttons of her shirt so she was revealing a bit too. Nothing major but a bit of flesh down the middle. "There you go, now you look sexy in pyjamas!" Alexia smiled then grabbed Zazas head as she was close and held her against her chest in a big hug. "Haha, you got close again!" She then let go and Zaza sat up wondering what just happened. She shook her head a bit then raised her hands with clenched fists as though she was unhappy about something. "Gum-chan why don't we sleep together? It's no fun if you sleep alone without us. What kind of sleep over is that eh?" Zaza was playing that little trick now. get her into the bed...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum