Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan]
~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by MWD

» Recovery [WW4 Intermission Thread][Open]
~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 3:56 pm by Gin

» Down in Margaritaville [Open]
~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 3:19 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Bear Hugs
~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:44 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:02 pm by darkfunnel

» [WW4 EVENT] The paths they've chosen. [open]
~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 10:58 am by Shizuo

» Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.]
~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 3:42 am by Guest

» Whispers on the Wind.
~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 10:54 pm by Yaksha

» City Of Shadows: Quincy Bloodstorm [WW4 Start Event] [Antarctica]
~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 7:49 pm by Gin

» A Meeting of Men [Open?]
~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 6:05 pm by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST
~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 I_vote_lcap~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 I_voting_bar~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 I_vote_lcap~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 I_voting_bar~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127538 messages in 19427 subjects

~A Day like no other~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Akemi★
Akemi★

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: ~A Day like no other~   ~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:38 am

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 9df4877a614cc7c4aa88acd720c6b275-1

“I don’t do what my husband tells me to do… I do what I want to do because Destiny is our bitch… And I WILL BEND IT”

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Possibly those big blue eyes began to spill out with those delightful tears indeed as she basically forgot the entire situation that was going to happen... Vohlis was the man who showed her the ruled and helped her find an actual path to her life then just living in people's shadows. April didn't know what to when he said that... Yet her body sprog up in an instant glomping moment between husband and wife, in which brought them both to the floor with April just resting her sweet little head again his scarred chest... "and as Mine is your my beloved mate..." Those sweet and tender words just rolled off of her tongue like it was the easiest of things. There is where we draw the curtain on the two for this chapter is at a closing. What they do from here and on... Of course is left for the imagation to create...

-Thread Closed-

~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akemi★
Akemi★

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: ~A Day like no other~   ~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:40 am

~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 Akemi

Archiving :: Locking :: Loved

~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 23PostSubject: Re: ~A Day like no other~   ~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:28 pm

~A Day like no other~ - Page 3 RearchivingandRelocking

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile

~A Day like no other~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Locked/Archived International Threads-
Jump to: