Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kronsire
Kronsire
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees

Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:32 am
(ooc i fixed the enter key problem)

Hearing that the actual town is undeniably ruled by these three groups, did not surprise Kronsire too much. He had always assumed that there where always stronger people pulling the strings of society, but one fact seemed odd to his mind: It seemed there were no visual power struggles on the outside. In the end, Kronsire shrugged his paranoid thoughts off his shoulders, loosing interest yet again in his own search for answers.

Taking a deep breath of the humid air, Kronsire glared at Zero for a minute, weighing the consequences of lieing about the pills or not. A quick lie would help short term, however if any blunders accured it would be obvious; while on the other hand, the truth may cause more unneeded security checks. The conclusion: just answer the question in a bare boned manner.

"What do I do for a living? thats simple enough. Nothing. Looking Zero square in the face, "Though, to be fair, you can't buy them anywhere, I created them simply put and these are leftovers from my little tour to this haven..."

Looking back towards the street, Kronsire pulled his bag closer to himself; thanking himself for not saying anything stupid or unneccesary to Zero. Above sat the barrier, which supposedly destroys Hollows, Kronsire mused to himself.

Now, what would happen if that broke, heh. well, then again if it broke.. i wouldn't want to be here.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees

Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:16 pm
Zero
Sound Master, Yayjuu
Quincy Ziamachi

A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees - Page 2 C42aa8402e07b0_full

Zero listened as the man known as Kronsire as he explained hat he created the pills himself and he did nothing as a job. Which seemed strange but since he wasn't asking about Zero personally he should try to stray from personal questions but yet he has run out of things to say since he no longer had anymore questions for Zero but eventully saw the usually white hovercar land near by that would take him back to the base. it was driven by two E class ziamachi with a C class as well in the back seat to make sure they aren't goofing around with it since it's purpose was to transport Yayjuu members to various destinations. In Zero's case it was his secret way to get to and from the base in this city.

But he remembered that he can't leave right away because he was in a conversation and it would be rude for him to just right leave in a rush.

"So do you have any final questions because it seems my ride is here." he told Kronsire and the signal to the hover car nearby to show him where it was.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Kronsire
Kronsire
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:15 pm
Watching the vehicle, that Zero pointed out, brought no distaste to the conversation, even though it was about to end. Chuckling a little, Kronsire turned to Zero, with no real questions in mind, yet his paranoia seemed to creep up his pale back, making each vertebrate tingle with anticipation. Through much practice, Kronsire shrugged off his feelings and after a slight pause, he asked one final question.

"You look like a student, if i may say so, why would someone like you come all the way out here, these outskirts of Karakura? Do not get me wrong, it just seems odd to me, and my bones seem to agree." Pausing, yet again, Kronsire lifted his pack and slung it over his shoulder, the femurs rattling with the ribs. "Though, I due tend to over think things alot... You do not need to answer, as it is a peculair question."

A small breeze passed through the street, with the scent of the city and its people, a mixture of machinery and sweat. While Kronsire stood up, he laid his left hand on a metal light pole a few feet away; Watching the few people who walked by.

A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees - Page 2 Gintama2
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:25 am
Archived,

A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum