Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» ► | Henrex's Graphic Request Board | ◄
Today at 4:40 am by Gamma

» Hakase's Face Claims
Yesterday at 10:06 pm by Hakase

» More Than One Gamble [Yaksha]
Yesterday at 10:03 pm by Hakase

» Serenity's Thread Request Board
Yesterday at 8:49 pm by Henrex

» Just Can't Win for Losing[Yaksha/Ulv]
Yesterday at 7:48 pm by Yaksha

» You've never heard of a demon before? [Private]
Yesterday at 4:30 pm by fantomdarc

» Naruto Mythos
Yesterday at 2:41 pm by Mythos

» Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich]
Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:09 pm by MWD

» Wandering the Wastes [Serenity]
Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» The Most Important Meal of the Day [PRIVATE]
Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:33 pm by SerenityVerdant

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2501 registered users
The newest registered user is Mythos

Our users have posted a total of 117445 messages in 17877 subjects
Top posting users this week
Yaksha

Mirja Eeola

Hakase

fantomdarc

Gamma

Henrex

Mythos

Discord App
Share | 

A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kronsire
Starter Member

¥ Yen : 15159711

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees   Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:32 am

(ooc i fixed the enter key problem)

Hearing that the actual town is undeniably ruled by these three groups, did not surprise Kronsire too much. He had always assumed that there where always stronger people pulling the strings of society, but one fact seemed odd to his mind: It seemed there were no visual power struggles on the outside. In the end, Kronsire shrugged his paranoid thoughts off his shoulders, loosing interest yet again in his own search for answers.

Taking a deep breath of the humid air, Kronsire glared at Zero for a minute, weighing the consequences of lieing about the pills or not. A quick lie would help short term, however if any blunders accured it would be obvious; while on the other hand, the truth may cause more unneeded security checks. The conclusion: just answer the question in a bare boned manner.

"What do I do for a living? thats simple enough. Nothing. Looking Zero square in the face, "Though, to be fair, you can't buy them anywhere, I created them simply put and these are leftovers from my little tour to this haven..."

Looking back towards the street, Kronsire pulled his bag closer to himself; thanking himself for not saying anything stupid or unneccesary to Zero. Above sat the barrier, which supposedly destroys Hollows, Kronsire mused to himself.

Now, what would happen if that broke, heh. well, then again if it broke.. i wouldn't want to be here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

¥ Yen : 667621019

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
9000/10000  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees   Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Zero
Sound Master, Yayjuu
Quincy Ziamachi

Zero listened as the man known as Kronsire as he explained hat he created the pills himself and he did nothing as a job. Which seemed strange but since he wasn't asking about Zero personally he should try to stray from personal questions but yet he has run out of things to say since he no longer had anymore questions for Zero but eventully saw the usually white hovercar land near by that would take him back to the base. it was driven by two E class ziamachi with a C class as well in the back seat to make sure they aren't goofing around with it since it's purpose was to transport Yayjuu members to various destinations. In Zero's case it was his secret way to get to and from the base in this city.

But he remembered that he can't leave right away because he was in a conversation and it would be rude for him to just right leave in a rush.

"So do you have any final questions because it seems my ride is here." he told Kronsire and the signal to the hover car nearby to show him where it was.

Kronsire
Starter Member

¥ Yen : 15159711

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees   Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:15 pm

Watching the vehicle, that Zero pointed out, brought no distaste to the conversation, even though it was about to end. Chuckling a little, Kronsire turned to Zero, with no real questions in mind, yet his paranoia seemed to creep up his pale back, making each vertebrate tingle with anticipation. Through much practice, Kronsire shrugged off his feelings and after a slight pause, he asked one final question.

"You look like a student, if i may say so, why would someone like you come all the way out here, these outskirts of Karakura? Do not get me wrong, it just seems odd to me, and my bones seem to agree." Pausing, yet again, Kronsire lifted his pack and slung it over his shoulder, the femurs rattling with the ribs. "Though, I due tend to over think things alot... You do not need to answer, as it is a peculair question."

A small breeze passed through the street, with the scent of the city and its people, a mixture of machinery and sweat. While Kronsire stood up, he laid his left hand on a metal light pole a few feet away; Watching the few people who walked by.

Satan's Spawn

¥ Yen : 133254934

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees   Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:25 am

Archived,

Hon Hon Baguette.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2