Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Hall of the Rat King [Private]
Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) EmptyToday at 1:25 am by Slayer

» Family Reunion
Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) EmptyToday at 1:10 am by Slayer

» Daddy's Special Place
Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) EmptyToday at 12:35 am by Slayer

» Shihoin and Kuchiki Clandestine Meeting
Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) EmptyToday at 12:32 am by Slayer

» Faces. Faces everywhere.
Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) EmptyToday at 12:23 am by Slayer

» Mistletoe
Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) EmptyYesterday at 11:54 pm by MorpheusDavol

» The New Captain's Summons
Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Corporate Retreat (Closed)
Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) EmptyYesterday at 10:34 pm by Rawk

» The Right to Rule
Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) EmptyYesterday at 6:57 pm by Cala Paracer

» Cala's Face Claim
Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) EmptyYesterday at 6:08 pm by Cala Paracer

Top posters
THEFROST
Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) I_vote_lcapTraining hollow powers (private, Chaozi) I_voting_barTraining hollow powers (private, Chaozi) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) I_vote_lcapTraining hollow powers (private, Chaozi) I_voting_barTraining hollow powers (private, Chaozi) I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2718 registered users
The newest registered user is Butt Lumps

Our users have posted a total of 131363 messages in 19941 subjects

Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roiben Miyamoto
Experienced Member
Roiben Miyamoto

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) Left_bar_bleue0/0Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi)   Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:24 pm

Roiben Miyamoto was the co-head of the vizard corps. He had lived a fairly long and interesting life, spending most of his life in the seireitei. He soon tired of the gotei 13 and their laws, so he left for the human world. He trained to become a vizard and joined the vizard corps, but he hadn't been in actual combat, or training for that matter, in a few hundred years. His body and skills were rusted, so he decided to take some time to train them. Why pick the outskirts of hueco mundo for his training grounds? The world of hollows would obviously be the best place for training his hollow mask.

He knew that, by training in hueco mundo, he ran the risk of running into an espada, but he could care less. It would just be better training for him. Roiben summoned his hollow mask, a plain white mask that covered his face with no mouth hole or particular designs on it. He wore his white trench coat with black and yellow trim fully buttoned, and his shoulder length black hair was still visible behind the mask. He was 5'7" and weighted about 130 lbs.

Roiben began to release massive amounts of reiatsu, wanting to draw in anything as powerful as he could to him. He saw a swarm of low level trash attratced to his power, and drew his nodachi from his waist. In a matter of seconds, the trash-level hollow were decimated. Roiben sighed, wanting something more powerful to come his way. He looked toward the city, and at the top of his lungs, shouted, "HEY, ESPADA TRASH!! HOW ABOUT YOU COME GIVE ME A CHALLENGE! I"M NOT GONNA GET STRONG BY KILLING THESE WEAKLINGS!!" Roiben knew an espada wouldn't look at this as training, and more a fight to the death, but he had his means of escape if it became necessary.

Canons
Kisuke Urahara, Urahara Shouten, 0-4
Back to top Go down
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) Left_bar_bleue60/100Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi)   Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:20 am

| | . A S H L E I . C L I X X . | |

~ I was left with nothing and had to survive in the sands alone just as a child... Now, I have everything... and nobody will take that away from me... ~

Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) Konachancom20-206723820sample-3

-------------------------------------------------------
There was always the one thing that kept Hueco Mundo in a blanked of cold death and that was this girl that walked the winds each day. She stepped using her reitsu to keep herself stable on thin air and walked slowly around Hueco Mundo before her focus was put off balance by something nearby. Someone was belching what she saw as an insult. She just smiled with her usual devilish grin and used Sonido to travel through the air at a more rapid pace before she found herself close to the source of the foul words.

The girl stood in mid air in front of the man that was here. She had her arms folded and her red hair flailing behind her from the speed she just used to move here. She wore a black dress and white shirt in perfect condition with long tights and red shoes to match. Who was this girl?

She looked down at the man with her devilish smile and lifted one of her hands to her face to rest her head on her hand. Her head was tilted to the side as she looked at the guy but kept that creepy smile as she looked and her fringe fell across her face covering half of her expression from him. She spoke in a soft tone but with an after taste of needles.

"Hello... are you here to entertain me today?"

Back to top Go down
Roiben Miyamoto
Experienced Member
Roiben Miyamoto

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) Left_bar_bleue0/0Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi)   Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:27 pm

Roiben looked up at the girl who had arrived, floating on mid air as she stood in front of him. He smiled, guessing that she was one of the espada. "Well, that depends. Whats your rank?" He was down for a fight with an espada, but he didn't want to fight a low rank. He wanted to make sure he was fighting someone worthy of his power. "Call me picky, but I like a challenge." At least this was better than the attention of one of the low levels.

Roiben guessed she would be a high level espada because of her ability to manipulate her reiatsu, and use it to hold her in the air. It was unlikely a low level would have the capability to do such a thing, but one could never know for sure. He would guess she was in the top four, possibly even the cero. If this woman really was the new cero, he'd be in for one hell of a warm up.

He took his hollow mask off and sheathed his zanpakuto to speak with the woman. He didn't want to seem hostile, he wasn't here to cause some form of threat. He was merely out of practice and needed the help of someone powerful to help him out. Honestly, he didn't have a hate for arrancar. He only killed the ones that threatened his existence.

Canons
Back to top Go down
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) Left_bar_bleue60/100Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi)   Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:01 pm

~ I was left with nothing and had to survive in the sands alone just as a child... Now, I have everything... and nobody will take that away from me... ~

Ashlei watched him sheath his blade and remove his mask which to her, seemed as though he was removing his hostility. Well, that was just plain stupid as you can't expect to be forgiven for blasting an insult and then expect to run off with your tail between your legs. Well, Ashlei prefered it if they stayed still when she killed them anyway.

"Hmm... Demanding..."

Ashlei dropped from the air and slowly lowered herself to land softly in the sands about 6ft away from the man. She looked at him without her smile, but more of a straight face to show she had lost a bit of interest.

"People don't demand from me... I demand from them..."

Ashlei lifted her hand as she could feel her own reitsu starting to get stronger as she was slightly angered by this abrupt order. it made her blood boil, literally.

"If you must know, I am the one that rules over these sands, Ashlei Clixx, At your service..."

Ashlei bowed to the vaizard and as she did so, looked towards the floor, then looked back up with a grin.

"Why are you seeking me exactly?... Should I care?"

Back to top Go down
Roiben Miyamoto
Experienced Member
Roiben Miyamoto

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi)   Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:00 pm

The woman had gone lower to the ground, and she no longer smiled. He was almost glad she'd quit smiling, it was starting to feel kinda creepy. Her reiatsu then began to skyrocket, and Roiben's eyes widened she was much more powerful than he'd expected her to be. She rtevealed herself as Ashlei Clixx, the new ruler of the white sands. Roiben smiled, the last name was familiar. An old friend of his, Ceon Clixx-Kimura. Former captain of the second division and onmitsukido, but he was now apart of the zero division. She then bowed and looked to the ground, but without rising from the ground she looked up at him, grinning, asking what he wanted with her.

Roiben smiled and chuckled. "No disrespect your majesty, but I thought I made it quite clear when I shouted. I haven't had a real challenge in about 350 years, and my skills are pretty rusted. I'm sick of the trash hollow that are around here, so I figured i'd see if an espada would be so kind as to help me." He figured any espada who would have come would want to kill him, and it was probably the same with the queen. However, he'd show them he wasn't to be taken lightly. He knew he couldn't beat this woman, but unlike them, he didn't plan on killing his partner if he won anyway.

Roiben summoned his mask once again and walked up to Ashlei, holding out his hand to her in a sign of respect. Behind the mask, he was smiling. "Guess I got lucky, didn't I? It's not every day someone gets to test themselves out against the queen of the white sands. I'm Roiben Miyamoto, Co-Head of The Vizard Corps." He now spoke in a mixed shinigami/hollow voice because of his mask. "Well, miss Clixx, if I may have the honor, shall we begin?"

Canons
Back to top Go down
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi)   Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:50 am

Ashlei watched the guy walk closer with his hand out as though he wanted something. Ashlei was perfectly acquainted with common courtesy as she was probably more regal in personality and looks than most living people. After all, she ran an entire army and could will them to her at any time and there are only two ways to do that: Fear or politeness. Ashlei uses both, but both end up in killings. This guy though appeared as though he was high and mighty towards the Espada and wanted to fight them. Well appearing alone first was stupid, as this is Ashleis lands. She stood up straight and raised a hand to her chin as before with the other around her waist.

"is that really how we are seen today? As common punching bags?"

Ashlei was not pleased, but she was somewhat interested when she noticed a mask develop on the man. He was part hollow as well? This was disgusting. In her mind she thought about how such a man could potentially grow half hollow and wanted to rip that mask off his face. It disrespected her entire race.

"You know..."

Ashlei noticed he was trying to be nice and shake hands with her or something. But she was a hollow. Instantly, the girl was gone with a sonido and reappeared right behind him with her left shoulder barely touching his back. She didn't look at him, but looked on at the desert. She then continued her sentence.

"...We don't play by the rules and as much as i'd like to shake hands with a hollow cop out..."

Ashlei was gone again but this time she was sitting down to Roibens left about 3 meters away with her legs out straight, but her right over the left and her hands around her chest.

"...I'm not going to..."

Ashlei then moved once more with Sonido in front of roiben to where she started. This little display would have probably made him wonder what the hell she was doing. Well truthfully, she is still a child at heart and likes to play tricks on people. Now though, she held her sword out in her right hand with her left hand around her waist still. She stood sideways on with her sword pointed upwards to Roibens face from where she held it. Still the girls reitsu appeared to be rising, but only by a small amount each second, but it was certainly noticeable.

"You people need to learn to not take me so lightly"

Back to top Go down
Roiben Miyamoto
Experienced Member
Roiben Miyamoto

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi)   Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:25 pm

Roiben watched Ashlei sonido around him as she carried on her response. Roiben followed her movements, and she appearaed in front of his face, her sword pointed at him standing in a fencer's fighting stance. Roiben drew his own zanpakuto and looked at Ashlei with a serious expression. "Who ever said I was taking you lightly? I know your going to be out for blood, and I know your a good bit more powerful than I am. That just makes this the more fun for me, Ashlei."

Roiben took a brief pause, and then continued speaking. "Don't get me wrong. I'm not some hero type who cares about justice and all that crap. I only look out for myself. I'll do what I must to survive. It just so happens that your world is a great place to train hollow powers, and you happen to be powerful." Roiben vanished from his position and stood with his zanpakuto at his side, several feet away from her now.

"Just because I know your power doesn't mean i'll back down. I have a few tricks of my own, and i'm sure i'll be able to hold my own for at least long enough to entertain you." He began to release more reiatsu, and decided he'd gauge her power a bit before he started to show off his own powers. "You can start this whenever you want..." Roiben smiled again, losing his serious tone. "I have a feeling things are about to get real freakin' fun here!"

Canons
Back to top Go down
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi)   Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:26 pm

Ashlei watched the man talk and held her sword in her normal way. She wasn't too fussed with what he was saying but picked up on the little things that make her eye twitch. First off, nobody addresses her by her first name apart from her mother.

"Thats Lady Clixx to you..."

And second, he wanted to train hollow powers in a hollow world without even being a hollow, but a shinigami. How more out of your depth does he want to be? Ashlei saw him shunpo backwards to build some distance and then charge his own reitsu to give himself somewhat of a threatening appearance. Ashlei however, just smiled.

"You feel a bit... strong. Maybe i'll get a bit serious..."

And with that said, Ashlei took her sword and stabbed it through the palm of her hand. She even held the hand up and let go of the handle to show it went all the way through.

"haha... ouch..."

Back to top Go down
Roiben Miyamoto
Experienced Member
Roiben Miyamoto

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi)   Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:22 pm

Roiben listened to her correct him. telling him to call her "lady" clixx. She told him he seemed strong, and then stabbed her hand. Was she trying to give herself a handicap to make it easier for him? It seemed unlikely with this lady. He figured it was probably for a technique. He just hoped it wasn't for her resurreccion, or else he'd have to get serious with this quick. He also found her releasing her resurreccion this early in the contest was unlikely. She probably knew she was more powerful than he was, and wouldn't resort to such a form so quickly. Then again, maybe she wanted to show him the gap in their powers.

Roiben wasn't going to prepare for such a move yet, however. He was merely going to attack and see how she responded. "Alright then lady Clixx, lets get this started." He jumped into the air and began to charge a cero, and fired it at her. immediately after he released it, he used sonido to move behind her and stabbed at her five times. It was a fairly simple, but aggressive opening move. He just wanted to see how she would counter the attack. If he was injured because of it, it would only help his zanpakuto.

Canons
Back to top Go down
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi)   Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:15 am

[ A S H L E I C L I X X ]

Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) AshleirightTraining hollow powers (private, Chaozi) Ashlei-middleTraining hollow powers (private, Chaozi) Ashleileft

T H E C E R O E S P A D A

~ Go on, be negative. You'll be just my type ~

~ I will kill you and defile your corpse. Maybe then they will learn to fear me ~

[ L E T T H E B L O O D F A L L ]

Ashlei watched the guy do the lovely dash into the air. he was acting a little forward with his tactic and somewhat stupid as it gave her more than one opening for her to fight back. However, she was going to simply play along to see what the guy was capable of. Some ideas were going through her head as she watched him leap and shoot. This was all she spotted but she sense Sonido movement and used his own attack to her advantage. Seeing as he would be higher than her, he would have to fire down towards her. Because of this, she could just jump backwards but he had that covered so she couldn't. Going sideways was the best option but that wouldn't be fun at all.

"Alright..."

Ashlei kicked off and leapt forwards towards the cero, but at a speed so that it would go right over her head and almost clip her hair as it waved with her dash forwards. Putting her right foot down after moving a small distance from the cero, Ashlei twisted herself around so she could see where the cero would hit. Stupidly, the guy would have just sonido'd into his own cero fire. He would obviously move from this so she needed to react before he could get too close.

The girl grabbed the blade handle, still moving backwards through the air almost scraping the floor with her feet, and ripped it from her hand causing a nice arc of blood to fly through the air. She groaned a little as she did this but was pleased she drew quite a bit. Suddenly, the girl stopped and held the sword in a defending pose in case he came from the front. He wasn't going to stand still was he?

[ K I L L I N G T I M E I S O V E R ]

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi)   Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training hollow powers (private, Chaozi)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: New Hueco Mundo-
Jump to: