Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Very Long Wait Left_bar_bleue24025/99999A Very Long Wait Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

A Very Long Wait Empty A Very Long Wait

Fri May 27, 2011 8:05 pm
In the middle of the unchainging sands of Hueco Mundo there sat an Arrancar. This Arrancar had not always been like this. A long time ago he was a shinigami but lies and a promice of love had turned him into this. He was no longer a Shinigami, he was not considered a true Arrancar, he was just considered a thing. His spiritual pressure was that of a shinigami but people could distinctly feel pieces of hollow spirit energy int it as well.

Viz had sat there unmoving for hundreds of years just waiting, waiting for his old friends to come back. Two-Hundred, Three-Hundred years had past but he still waited. He could no longer remember why he was waiting or for who he was just waiting. He couldnt remember what he was and he could bearly remember his own name. He lost all emotions all he knew how to do is just wait.

"Why cant I just die again" Viz uttered in a raspy voice as he shed a single crystal clear tear from his right eye.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Very Long Wait Left_bar_bleue0/0A Very Long Wait Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Very Long Wait Empty Re: A Very Long Wait

Tue May 31, 2011 7:32 am
::--- Akiasu ---::

It is always about something, It was always about Zero? Behind the scenes, the actual Queen of Arrancar watched from the miles and miles from something that is always seen but not always there. It could be said that Kiyomi had been sealed back up but Akiasu was proof that, Kiyomi No Hidehono, was truly alive. It nothing said it better than the slave who seemed over 5000 years ago. One might think it would get boring but Akiasu didn't feel bored... She didn't feel anything of that type of feeling... Only the feeling of loneliness, it hurt her deeply but it never would show. Her face always that of a poker face. These hollow land was always quiet from distance and sleeping in; reasons be why she didn't do anything near the lovely maiden of sin. Truly... Akiasu stood there onto of the whites and stared at the blend sky. It was always so boring and dull. Nothing was new... Nothing was ever so new about this land, just white and black with a dome that has been there for the last five hundred years.

Then out of the corner of her eye, she caught a male... Someone she didn't know of? That was odd, but it didn't matter. He seemed as if he was waiting. Akiasu simply skidded down to the bottom of the hill just to hear his cry of dry voice of his. He was one of those Arrancar... The pointless, let me die type. Akiasu had many encounters they were mellow dramatic, but Akiasu stood there while stroaking her long black raven hair and spoke, "Because you have a destiny in which you have yet fulfilled. Than you would have died" The female spoke rather coldly and bluntly as if her voice like the dagger itself. She didn't care for anything for a good thousand years... Nor would she now. Those purple gems stared at him with pointless glance...

Last edited by Akemi on Tue May 31, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

A Very Long Wait EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

A Very Long Wait Characters
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Very Long Wait Left_bar_bleue24025/99999A Very Long Wait Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 7:43 am
Viz just stared foreward as the woman spoke. "Iv been waiting for hundreds of years for my friends to come back" He said. "But i am no longer a shinigami, im not really an arrancar, who would come back for a thing like me."

Viz then looked with a glazed look of hopelessnes in his eyes. "An who are you? No one ever walks through these parts. They all feel my shinigami pressure and stay away. Maybe thats why I havent seen anyone in years. No one ever knows what it feels like to just be alone in this empty world of sand. Do you?"

"I stopped believing in destiny a long time ago, my friends said they would came back for me and to wait here for them but no one ever came how can this be destiny."
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 8:59 pm
† • † • † • † • † • † • † • † • †

A Very Long Wait Akiasu

"I do not have anything to do with you... Can you disappear already?"

† • † • † • † • † • † • † • † • †

"You are never anything in the first place until you make your make in life. I walk here all the times, because of the grand mistress demands of it. I am the eyes of the Powerful Kiyomi no Hidehono, I am neither Arrancar nor even anything.... Just a slave created by her hands."

Akiasu spoke back like poison, it was like stabbing kids with sharpest blade in the china cabinet which you would not feel the pain until a few minutes later. Her body swayed as she approached him closer to get a fool look of him, folks like him. They need to really punt themselves in the face and take life as it was given to them. If God had any mercy, Akiasu would not be here... She was pure hearted as she worked for the blackest pieces of night... Love? No... Kiyomi desired her, Akiasu order her orders. Akiasu just shivered at the endless nights and days between those two, it made her skin gain goosebumps just thinking about it.

"You are wasting your time, on worthless ideas and images about yourself. God created everything for a reason, Kiyomi no Hidehono believes that. If she is correct, than you are wasting your time while you could be someone not just arrancar. There is no such thing as the 'general' and stereotype of an arrancar. Everyone is different."

Akiasu nodded her head not actual standing her ground with this one. Unstable emotions are also the human-kinds worst enemy. Those soft bizarre like hands laced with her glossy hair. Not a single emotion yet was spoken or even expressed on the maiden's face, showing on what she was truly a puppet. Sure she might look like an Arrancar but she was not. She was given the natural abilities of an Arrancar and her own moves... No swords nothing else on her. This was simply something that she was created with. Akiasu's eyes glanced around once more making sure not a single of 'f'alse queen of Hueco Mundo''s minions were around.

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

A Very Long Wait EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

A Very Long Wait Characters
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:40 pm
Viz looked at the arrancar and said "So there might still be a chance for me". Viz got up for the first time in hundreds of years. He yawned and streched for a few minutes.

"My name is Viz. So Hueco Mundo has some sort of queen now?" He said as a beautiful black and white rose grew out of the sand. He bent down and picked it up and then carefully placed it in his hair.

The wind started picking up a little bit as sand started rising ans hollows started popping up from underneath the sand. Viz had never seen these kinds of hollows before as he hid behind the other arrancar and asked "who are these hollows" as they were totally surrounded by hundreds of hollows.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:09 am
ARCHIVED - due to Akemi's leave.

A Very Long Wait Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum