Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
TadashiYoshinori
TadashiYoshinori
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Border Patrol Left_bar_bleue0/0Border Patrol Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Border Patrol Empty Border Patrol

Mon May 30, 2011 11:27 pm
Tadashi walked casually through the forest outside of Karakura town. He'd recently joined up with the Vizard corps after he was banished from the soul society for being part hollow. However, he doesnt resent the soul society for kicking him out. In fact if he had been in their position, he would have done the same. Although he does wish he had direct contact to the vast libraries of the sereitei. He still needed to find out what happened to his family. He had been on his own for quite some time until he found the corps. He joined up because they promised that they could help him if he helped them. So now...they sent him on a lame border patrol mission.

Man...this sucks. Tadashi walked around through the forest and stared up at the sky. It was a bright cloudy day with a nice quiet breeze. What a perfect day...too bad I have to spend it doing this crap. He moved out of the treeline and into a large clearing with nice tall grass. He walked to the center and lied down in the grass. I'll just chill here for a bit. It's not like anything happens around here anyways...He closed his eyes and enjoyed the gentle breeze for a little bit.

OOC: open to anyone to reply.

Border Patrol Jinsigkazamavers-1

Border Patrol Character-thingy2_by_Oni-1
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Border Patrol Empty Re: Border Patrol

Tue May 31, 2011 1:30 am
[color=orange]---------------------------------------

Border Patrol Miyuki
Border Patrol A2d0dubqp736arve7qds71nqu41302934143

"My name is Miyuki Santoru. I am sixteen years of age and my favourite hobby in my spare time is to cook."
Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア

---------------------------------------

A girl the age of sixteen with long pink hair and a weird taste of fashion had just finished with her weekly shopping.
She had used that time to go back home and drop everything she bought off before deciding to do what she loved best, well next to cooking that is. Explore.
Although no matter where she explored or how long for she'd always end up in the forest. One of her favourite places, it was because not only it was peaceful but it's where nature stood out the most, where everything came alive.

She stepped from her house, walking around the town once again for a few minutes before doing what she always did, arrive in the forest. Not only was it a bright cloudy day but a nice breeze filled the forest every now and then, brushing leaves from trees whilst the birds sang within their nests to their families. Something that made the forest stand out the most.
Miyuki Santoru, the girl whom had just entered the forest noticed someone in the distance lying on the tall grass.
She hid behind a tree observing whether they were a enemy or a friend. But truth be told, everyone within Miyuki's eyes were her friends. She didn't want to make the first move just yet, she wanted to observe the man lying in the grass
.[/center]

Border Patrol Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
TadashiYoshinori
TadashiYoshinori
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 2:41 am
Tadashi listened to the quiet, peaceful sounds of nature. He heard the birds chirping, the trees swaying, the creatures running through the forest, and...footsteps? He could sense someone approaching. Their reiatsu read out told him they werent a threat, but it could be someone masking their power. He stayed as still as he could. He decided to allow them to get somwhat closer and then jump them when they thought he was a sleep.

As the person moved closer and closer, Tadashi got a better sense of the reiatsu. Seems to be a human...but somehow a human with some spiritual abilities. Interesting. The person then stopped moving but was near enough Tadashi could jump and grab them if the need arised. In one clean move, he rolled of his back, to his feet, drew his sword, and took an offensive postion. As he looked at the newcomer he saw that it was a young teenage human. The 2 couldnt be more than 20 yards apart. Not wanting to let down his gaurd, he spoke. Who are you? State your business here!!

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 4:48 am

Border Patrol Miyuki

"My name is Miyuki Santoru. I am sixteen years of age and my favourite hobby in my spare time is to cook."
Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア

The girl watched him for a second before a smile embraced her face, a new friend! Perhaps.
But that smile soon disappeared when she saw the man get on his feet and point his sword at her in a offensive position.

The girl's eyes sparkled for a second with fear as she stepped back scared he was going to attack her, what scared her even more was how fast the man was at doing that.

"I-I'm sorry.."

She said to the question of, Who are you? State your business here!! Tears welling up in her eyes as she began sniffing,a ll she wanted to do was make friends and came here to get some piece and quiet.

She placed her arm to her eyes to try and stop the starting of the crying. S he didn't want to say anything else nor introduce herself now. She was too scared!

All she could say was sorry over and over again before turning and running a few feet before running behind a tree obviously now scared of the man. She placed both of her delicate hands to the side of the tree and poked her head out as her long pink hair followed. If he was going to attack then she wanted to use the tree as defense.

Hon Hon Baguette.
TadashiYoshinori
TadashiYoshinori
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 9:40 am
Tadashi sighed. Now he felt like an asshole. But he was only doing his job so he shouldnt feel too bad. This woman was obviously no threat. He resheathed his sword and walked slowly towards the girl. He held his hands out in front of him as if to say, Dont run, Im not going to hurt you.

Hi...look Im sorry. I didnt mean to startle you. Im only doing my job of protecting this border. Nothing's happened all day and its about time something did so Im not taking any chances. I dont want to screw up my first mission. He smiled gently towards her. What's your name?

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 2:16 pm

Border Patrol Miyuki

Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア

Seeing the man sheathe his sword allowed her to not get so worked up with everything but what made her move back behind the tree was when he began walking closer to her

Hi...look Im sorry. I didnt mean to startle you. Im only doing my job of protecting this border. Nothing's happened all day and its about time something did so Im not taking any chances. I dont want to screw up my first mission,What's your name?"

With this Miyuki stayed hiding behind the tree not saying anything at first, strangely enough she thought of the man as her friend still. Even before he apologized she thought of him like that. "M-Miyuki.." She whispered after hearing him ask her name. It was more of a soft and almost inaudible whisper but she still managed to get her name out before poking her head over to the tree again to look at him.

Hon Hon Baguette.
TadashiYoshinori
TadashiYoshinori
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 4:39 pm
As he saw her duck behind the tree he moved more cauriously so as not to scare her off. He moved closer gingerly, his hands still outstretched. No need to worry. I wont harm you. Unless you give me a reason to. He smiled warmly to show that he meant the last part as a joke not a threat.

He was now about 2 trees away from her. Tell me, what are you doing out here? This area is fairly remote. He stopped moving closer and waited for her to respond or at least come out from behind the tree.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:05 pm

Border Patrol Miyuki

Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア

The girl's hands were placed on either side of the tree as she hid behind it continously knowing he was getting closer, even hearing, "No need to worry. I wont harm you. Unless you give me a reason to." Still scared her. It was probably because he had aimed his sword out towards her earlier which led her to be so scared. "Tell me, what are you doing out here? This area is fairly remote."

The girl remained quiet once again before poking her head out, her pink eyes looking over to the man. "Miyuki s-says she likes to c-come h-here to e-expwore..."

She whispered nearly squeaking, gripping the tree to stop her hands from shaking before keeping her head out from the tree longer although it didn't mean she wasn't being cautious and dropping her guard, oh no, she still did those two things. But the more she talked and heard the man's voice the less scared was becoming and the more aware that this man meant no harm and really was a friend.

"Miyuki isn't scared of monsters of people."

Hon Hon Baguette.
TadashiYoshinori
TadashiYoshinori
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:08 pm
Tadashi sat down and crossed his legs still smiling at the girl. He held his hand out as if to say please have a seat and join me. Please...I wont harm you. So you were exploring? That's an interesting hobby. He focused hard on the girl trying to get a read out on her spiritual energy. It was strange...It was much like that of a shinigami but it was if it was slightly muffled or watered down by the human spirit.

Um...may I ask you something? Im sensing you have a small amount of spiritual energy. It seems you can do more than just see or communicate with spirits. Could you tell me about it?

::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:29 am
An Iramasha Male was hanging on the top of the tree, then he heard the male spoke, "Please...I wont harm you.So you were exploring?That's an interesting hobby".That's what he heard from the male.He hangs on the tree, looking at the male.He would heard the male named Tadashi, "Um...may I ask you something? Im sensing you have
a small amount of spiritual energy. It seems you can do more than just
see or communicate with spirits. Could you tell me about it?".After the male heard that, he put a knife on his mouth and look at the male named tadashi again.He feels that something bad is gonna happen.He had no choice but to do something.He would swing himself on the branch and kicked Tadashi's head.He then swing himself to the front and backflip."GET MY ASS IF YOU CAN, MISTER!".

He then quickly jump off from the tree and land into the bushes, hiding himself quietly and safely from anyone.He took the knife from his pocket, waiting for the tadashi male to come to his direction.He also took out 5 extra knife and put around his wrist, because if he lost one knife, he could use another one.So, he hid himself in the bushes and wait for the guy to appear.

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

Original/Previous Avatar:
Border Patrol Swordsmen
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum