Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Watching and Protect. {Open} Left_bar_bleue0/0Watching and Protect. {Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Watching and Protect. {Open} Empty Watching and Protect. {Open}

Mon May 30, 2011 11:46 pm
A Shinigami Male named Kazuki Hikamori was watching from the roof of the hospital.He sat there and do nothing but watching.Thus,he yawned boredly.The Male kept doing something to distract himself but none worked.So,all he do is to watch,watch and watch.Kazuki Grinned angrily, "Can One of you hollows just come out and fight me all you want?I'm bored like hell...".Then, his left ear heard footsteps as he quickly turned around as fast as he could.There is no sign of hollows around him.

Then The Male named Kazuki grinned again, "No more games.Come out or I'll find you", Then he felt something knocking his head, as he swing his leg back, kicking nothing but the air.Of course, maybe there are hollows gonna fight with him but he just couldnt see them.Then he open his mouth widely and yawned again.He is sure that there are something around me.Thus he doesnt know either its a friend or foe.

Kazuki Hikamori look down from the roof of the hospital, thus he seen nothing but lights,cars and stuff.His face went blank, "How boring does this hospital be?", Kazuki then felt a force and heard another footstep behind him.Kazuki quickly took out his zanpakuto and swings to the back, but there were nothing behind him, no sign of hollows, no tracks and not even a single trace of foot prints on the ground.Then he let out sigh, "Is this my imagination or what?", He grinned as he think of that.

"Come out whenever you're ready", then the male heard another footstep for the third time, he smirked and ignored the footstep, the footstep was just become louder and louder.Kazuki would turn around quickly while he swings his zanpakuto but nothing still.He wonder that what footstep is that.There are footsteps you can hear, but there arent any sign of hollows around.The male grinned, "Come out quickly,its very boring!", he shouted in anger.

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

Original/Previous Avatar:
Watching and Protect. {Open} Swordsmen
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Watching and Protect. {Open} Left_bar_bleue0/0Watching and Protect. {Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Watching and Protect. {Open} Empty Re: Watching and Protect. {Open}

Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:50 am
Watching and Protect. {Open} 251077

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Karakura? A dull town full of humans that don't care what may happen to their 'precious' home''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Perhaps this man's assumption of a hollow nearby was correct, but it was awfully funny to watch one talk to them selves and swing their Zanpakuto randomly.

"You know asking for the hollow to come out won't work, huh?"

A unfamiliar yet soft voice was heard from the right.
A boy, looking around the age of sixteen sat against a wall on the roof of the hospital, his arms crossed as his eyes were closed. His shinigami robes fluttered in the wind as he let out a soft yawn, in between this he marked;

"You have to lure it out...what do Hollows get attracted to..? High spiritual pressure."

With that, the boy raised his spiritual pressure slightly, opening his eyes within this process before a roar was heard nearby. This boy didn't look scary or a threat. He was a shinigami and in fact Kenji was mostly shy at times.

But underneath all that, he was a bright boy.
Perhaps he also seemed as if he was strong, of course everyone has a unique power which is what Kenji had. But it hasn't been shown just yet. This boy wasn't strong compared to most, he didn't even know shikai to start of with but he trained and trained and won't stop, even after he learns Shikai and even after he learns Bankai.

Last edited by KenjiShiba on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Watching and Protect. {Open} Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:04 pm
The Male would turn his sight at the male named Kenji, "Releasing spiritual pressure...", Then he raises his hand, snapping his fingers between the middle finger and the thumb.The Male would release a high spiritual pressure, luring most of the nearby hollows.He smirked, hearing footsteps again, he would felt some sort of a spiritual pressure coming right behind him.As soon as he swing his zanpakuto behind him, he slice a hollow into half, blood spilling all over the place.The Male would smile, the blood actually spill around his face, his eyes also widened.He was actually enjoying all the blood spilling and killing.The Male smirked again, "What are you gonna do know, shinigami boy..?", He would then grip tightly of the handle, swinging his zanpakuto again, slicing almost 3 hollows at once.Then he will look at the boy, "To introduce myself, I am Kazuki Hikamori, pleased to meet you, shinigami boy", Once the male introduced himself, he took a step to the left and stretch backwards, avoiding some of the attacks.

He goes towards to the hollow, stabbing through the hollow's head, as blood begins to spill from its head around the ground, the male's body was covered in blood, after the blood stop flowing out from the hollow's head.He then slash downwards, blood begins the spill out from the body more.It was like a rain blood.The male would smile, as he asked the boy, "What is your name... boy?", He smirked.Waiting for the shinigami boy's answer.

"A bright boy like you... should know how to kill those hollows, right?"

The Male would smirk, knowing the shinigami boy would be useful enough for him.The intelligence of the shinigami boy looks good enough.The zanpakuto he holds looks strong enough.He thought that it might been enough useful for him to get some information to lure out more hollows.

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:29 pm

"Karakura? A dull town full of humans that don't care what may happen to their 'precious' home''

The hollows were lured which meant in the next few seconds even after this other man had raised his own spiritual pressure the hollows would appear. Kenji sat against the same wall on the roof, arms crossed as he looked over to observe the quick fighting going on. His closed his eyes at one point and let out a sigh as he stayed in the same spot. His Zanpakuto in it's sheathe stained blood-free. Why wasn't he fighting?

"What are you gonna do know, shinigami boy..?"

The boy didn't really have a answer to that, he just stayed quiet, opening his eyes and glancing over every now and then. Ah, so this man was named Kazuki. Interesting, once being asked to introduce himself...He did.

"Kenji Shiba, fourth seat of Captain Kuchiki's squad...pleasure to meet you too..."

Kenji's voice was soft as if it hadn't broken yet, although he had his voice was just naturally soft and like that.

"A bright boy like you... should know how to kill those hollows, right?"

This was something that caught the boy's attention. He opened his eyes as if he was going to do something harsh, staying in his place as he glanced over towards 'Kazuki'. A moment of silent filled the area...

"You think I intend on hurting things? I don't fight hollows kid...not unless I have a reason..."

Hon Hon Baguette.
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:48 pm
He heard what The Male named Kenji Shiba said, "Kenji Shiba, Fourth seat of Captain Kuchiki's squad...Pleasure to meet you too...", He smirked.A Guy from Captain Kuchiki's squad.Then he seems that he doesnt fight those hollows that he lured out.

The Male said, "If you're not gonna fight those hollows, whats the point of packing a zanpakuto like that if you weren't gonna use and kill those hollows?A Guy from Captain Kuchiki's Squad should kill them but you, just cant lay a finger on them, aren't you?", he smirked after the words that he said.

He heard the boy said,
"You think I intend on hurting things? I don't fight hollows kid...not unless I have a reason..."
He would smirk again, "Your reason to fight these things is.. If you dont want to become one of them, then fight...", He waited for the male's reaction.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:26 am

"If you're not gonna fight those hollows, whats the point of packing a zanpakuto like that if you weren't gonna use and kill those hollows? A Guy from Captain Kuchiki's Squad should kill them but you, just cant lay a finger on them, aren't you?"

Once again, the boy looked over towards the man. Setting his sights upon his at his words and looking away again. Wouldn't be long now until more hollows would probably appear which meant the boy didn't have that much time to decide whether or not he would attack them. A small smirk appeared on his face although it was almost not to be seen from how far he was sitting away from the man.

"These hollows have yet to hurt someone living or dead. Like I said, I don't attack hollows without a reason...and for me to not become one so I could fight is not the reason...I carry this sword around everywhere I go not so I can fight anything that attacks me. But so I can protect the innocent. I fight the hollows the second they harm or are seconds away from harming the innocent, that is my reason for protecting and that is the reason for fighting. I'm not the one to swing their Zanpakuto about like it's some kid's toy. I fight when the meaning is shown."

That speech was long...but clear, this boy really did have a meaning to fight. He wasn't like other shingiami. He fought for the reason it was given, protect the innocent. If a hollow appeared and aimed to attack him.

He wouldn't fight it, it just meant the hollow was yet to realise it could attack the humans around it with high spiritual pressures or something. Kenji would only fight when that would happen. He didn't care what happened to him. It was the innocent he was more worried about and because these hollows were yet to do so, he didn't see them as a threat.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:36 am
The Male smirked.Thus, he said to the boy, "Its your choice, boy.Live or die, your choice".Thus hundreds of hollows were lured when they felt the high spiritual pressure from the male's body.His spiritual pressure were higher than before."This party is just getting crazy!", He then raised his zanpakuto, slashing every hollows that goes near the male.Thus, he stab each of their heads, as blood spills out more and himself was covered in blood.

The Male smirked and said, "Get your ass up and kill these things!I cant handle them alone!", Himself then release a strong spiritual pressure.Thus, The male named Kazuki yet couldnt control its spiritual pressure and went out of control.Thus, the spiritual pressure was getting stronger and stronger, luring almost all of the hollows to his position.

"Quick before both of us ended up becoming their dinner!", He shouted, but he was not fear.Yet, he was in anger.He kill as many as possible before more of them were lured in by his strong spiritual pressure.He then swing his leg towards to the hollow, kicking the hollow in the face, as the hollow was kicked to the sky, landing down on some hollows."Its getting more of them here and i cant even control my spiritual pressure!", The male then continue slashing and stabbing until all of them was gone but he was nearly out of energy.But the male force himself to use more of his energy until he couldnt stand up on his feet.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:51 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This blasted heat! Even under the shade of the pillar of the roof it was still hot.

"Its your choice, boy.Live or die, your choice"

Strangely enough, currently no hollows were attacking him. Even though he was the one to raise his own spiritual pressure first he'd stay under the shade whilst watching the many hollows attempt to attack the man but fail. "This party is just getting crazy!"
He let out a large exhale as if he was getting thirsty. Well of course he was, the heat was dehydrating him quite fast.

"Get your ass up and kill these things! I cant handle them alone!"

The blood that belonged to the hollows turned him off from attacking even more. Sure he only attacked for the innocent but in his eyes Kazuki was innocent as well. But as he started to feel the sudden raise within Kazuki's spiritual pressure this alerted him to stand in the way and fight but first...

"LOWER YOUR SPIRITUAL PRESSURE! YOU'RE LETTING OFF TO MUCH AND LURING MORE OF THESE PESTY HOLLOWS IN!"

Possibly, this may just be the only time Kenji may shout. He couldn't stand people luring them in just like that. Why did he do it? Simple, the hollows were attacking somewhere else therefore close to hurting innocent people. But the way this man, Kazuki, was raising his spiritual pressure meant that they were also coming from Hueco Mundo. Which Kenji couldn't stand!

"Its getting more of them here and i cant even control my spiritual pressure!"

This explained it, the man couldn't use his spiritual pressure like us. He couldn't control it, he opened his eyes seeing his energy drain faster and faster which meant the second he'd fall to his knees his spiritual pressure would stop arising so fast. The hollows would stop appearing so frequently.

What a drag.

Kenji would have to take care of these pests if that happened. He stood on to his feet, his hand on the sheath of his blade as he watched one hollow come up from behind. Look at this man, Kazuki was near to the point of collapsing. He had to know how to control his spiritual pressure if he wanted to survive.

Within seconds, Shiba Kenji was behind Kazuki. A blade jammed within the hollows mask deep before it disappeared in to thin air. How he was there so quick? Kenji was just fast is all. He hardly fought yes but he always trained.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:24 am
The Male would kneel down, losing a lots of energy.Thus, his spiritual pressure is just getting higher and stronger.Unable to lower the spiritual pressure.Yet, his spiritual pressure wouldnt stop getting higher and higher, Luring more of the hollows.He would stand up but unable to do it.The Male would put his hand onto the ground, as he slowly calming down.The spiritual pressure goes lower and lower.Thus, some of the hollows went away.The other hollows as spotted both of them,Kazuki and Kenji.

The Male then turn his hand around, blasting some of the hollows away.Thus, dealing some damage on those hollows.The Male shouted at the boy named kenji, "QUICK!PUSH THEM OFF FROM THE ROOF WHEN WE STILL HAVE THE CHANCE!", the male shouted.He was weak because he used up his last energy to lower the spiritual pressure.Then there are some hollows on the roof, surrounding kenji's and kazuki's escape.The hollows looks hungry, those saliva dripping out from their mouth.

The Male wouldnt move.But he forced himself to stand up and picking up his zanpakuto.He inhales, then rushes to the hollows, as he quickly swing his zanpakuto, slicing a few of the hollows to open the escape route.He exhale, letting out his last energy to stand.Thus he stabs a hollow in the face.Then he kneeled down and fell.Wihout any energy, he had his eyes opened, still breathing, but his body was unable to move.After he used all of his energy to fight and his last energy.His eyes widened, looking at the hungry hollows, they were hunger for my spiritual pressure, after he lowers them, those hollows can still feel his high spiritual pressure.

The Male moved his fingers a bit, "I... must move....", He only spoke a few words out from his mouth.Then he went all silent, his eyes looking at the hollows.Then he closed his eyes, he let a word out from his thoughts, "Eat me...?", The male smirked.He stood up, showing that he needs no energy to stand.He was standing, looking at those hungry hollows again.Then he spoke to the boy named kenji, "Hey you boy... escape now.I'll handle those hollows alone", he smirked.

He grip the handle of his zanpakuto.As he moved his leg to the front, he starts rushing towards the hollows."Come on,hollows!Lets see who is tougher!?", He shouted with full of confidence.He rushed towards to the hollows as he grip his zanpakuto tightly.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:27 am
The moment the hollow was gone Kenji was able to tell this man wouldn't last long if he kept his spiritual pressure up like this.

"I told you. If you don't have any control over your spiritual pressure then don't raise it..."

He replied softly, watching him again and again to try and get up before he sighed. Sheathing his Zanpakuto quickly as he turned to face him. Although instead of being able to help the man up more Hollows were soon to come being drawn by Kazuki's earlier raise in his spiritual pressure. Seeing the man still been able to attack the oncoming hollows actually surprised him.

"QUICK!PUSH THEM OFF FROM THE ROOF WHEN WE STILL HAVE THE CHANCE!"

The boy at this stayed where he was. This man was fine, there was no need to attack any longer. Not until Kenji knew he was hurt as he wasn't, he was just exhausted. The hollows looked hungry which made Kenji let out a small growl although it soon stopped as Kazuki stood up, grabbing his Zanpakuto the man was able to then attack the hollow before it disappeared yet again in thin air. Watching him once again fall to the ground this time looking more exhausted than he was before the boy, Kenji sighed once again as he walked slowly over to stay close to him.

"I must move."

A quiet whisper was heard as Kenji had stopped walking pretty much behind Kazuki at this point wondering if he needed help or not. He hadn't gone near his own Zanpakuto since he did that one attack earlier. Just then, Kazuki was up on his feet as if he didn't need any energy to win. Kenji, narrowing his eyes observed this as he stayed where he was even though Kazuki told him to get away from the area as he was going to deal with all the hollows surrounding the pair of them.

Kazuki's attack was then made as he gripped on to his Zanpakuto and ran towards the man y hollows within the area. Kenji closed his eyes as he exhaled the fresh air filling his lungs while he waited for it to be over. Kazuki would either win this, or loose his life.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum