Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day Off in the Park (Private: Roman and Gumi) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Day Off in the Park (Private: Roman and Gumi) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Day Off in the Park (Private: Roman and Gumi) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Day Off in the Park (Private: Roman and Gumi)

Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:18 pm
Roman Sinclare~The One Eyed Quincy~1-3
A Day Off in the Park (Private: Roman and Gumi) - Page 2 24ensw2

As Gumi began to cheer up, the smile returned to Roman's face; he hadn't scared her away. Not only that, but she was still talking to him. By now, Roman couldn't believe his luck; not only was he holding down a conversation with probably the cutest girl he had ever met, but it was also seemingly going well. As Gumi skipped around him, a wider smile crossed his face; loving how cut she was and happy to see her back to normal. "Yeah, I do say sorry a bit too much, but i guess it's probably because I'm so used to making mistakes" he said jokingly with a small laugh. While he was prideful, Roman knew just how bad he was when it came to females, so most of the "mistakes" he was thinking of were failed attempts with females. While this was still weighing on his mind a little, he was really just happy that Gumi seemed to like him so much already. Of course, he also realized that Gumi had taken his compliment on her looks well, and was relieved yet again that she appreciated it. While he still didn't know why his earlier question had upset Gumi, he was not going to push that matter. Right now, he just wanted to get to know this beautiful girl better, and hopefully ask her out...wait, no, that though was too far in the future. Roman had to mentally hit himself on the head for that one; it was still too soon to be thinking about asking Gumi out.

Roman had to let out a little chuckle at Gumi's response, once again meant in a good way in response to her cuteness. Of course, there was a bit of irony here. If Roman had said what Gumi just said, it would have made him a creep and probably scared her away, but with Gumi saying it, it was cute and innocent; gotta love double standards. But, that was ok; it wasn't like he had any intention of saying that. "Haha, well, if you do think of something, feel free to ask" he said cheerily. Luckily, because of how well things were going, Roman had more confidence in himself, so talking was now a bit easier. "Well, if you wanna get something to eat, I'm more than willing to treat you" he said in response to Gumi's statement. Because he was more on the "rich" side, Roman really could afford to treat Gumi to whatever she wanted. "Anything particular you wanna get?" he asked with a smile. Since Gumi had suggested eating, he thought that maybe she already had something in mind, so he was checking to see.

A Day Off in the Park (Private: Roman and Gumi) - Page 2 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day Off in the Park (Private: Roman and Gumi) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Day Off in the Park (Private: Roman and Gumi) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

A Day Off in the Park (Private: Roman and Gumi) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Day Off in the Park (Private: Roman and Gumi)

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:31 am
"Yeah, I do say sorry a bit too much, but i guess it's probably because I'm so used to making mistakes"

She knew it~ Roman was saying sorry far more than anyone she had ever met. The girl giggled at this as she actually found it pretty cute. But right now she couldn't think of anything to say when she heard his simple sentence,

"Haha, well, if you do think of something, feel free to ask"

Nodding with a smile at this she was sure to think of something sooner or later, some stupid questions would probably consist of. 'Why are you so tall' and such but she decided against it. What was weird though is how she didn't ask anything about the eye-patch and still hadn't thought of said question.

"Well, if you wanna get something to eat, I'm more than willing to treat you"

Gumi quickly stopped skipping as she stared up at Roman before shaking her head and hands in front of her body shaking them quickly as if to reject the offer. SHe didn't want to hurt his feelings, she just didn't like people spending their money on her.

"Nonono! It's alright! ^^ I have my own money. Save yours!"

She giggled lightly, right now, she was in the mood for something down at Karakura's cafe. Probably something simple like a baguette although their baguette's were quite filling even Gumi had trouble eating them!

A Day Off in the Park (Private: Roman and Gumi) - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:17 pm

Roman laughed a bit along with Gumi's giggle, knowing that it was probably in response to his statement. He really did have a problem with saying sorry too much around cute girls, and it really was because he was used to making mistakes. Of course, as he told Gumi that she could ask him anything about him, Roman did notice a small hint of a blank look on her face; as if she had tried to think of a question but didn't find one. Through his shyness, Roman had actually noticed that Gumi hadn't asked about his eye patch at all, and that fact brought a slight smile to his face. He was way too used to people making a big deal about his missing eye, and though he would have been more than willing to explain what happened to Gumi, it was nice that she hadn't asked about it right away. This was another thing that Roman really liked about Gumi, she didn't have a problem with him. It was rare that he met a girl who didn't really care about his eye patch, so this helped separate Gumi from the pack. Roman knew that this girl was special, and he wanted to get to know her more. Of course, he still had to keep reminding himself to not rush things.

As Gumi stopped and turned around, Roman though for a second that he had said something wrong. Of course, as Gumi began to shake her head and hands, Roman was not only relived, but had to laugh a little. The way she refused his offer was so cute. "Ha, well, I do have the money to spare, but if it means that much, I suppose you can pay for your own" Roman said with a smile. Because of his parents and job, Roman actually was relatively "wealthy", and could have easily afforded to pay for Gumi as well. But, because she seemed so intent on paying for her own food, Roman did not push the matter. If he was lucky, maybe he'd have the chance to treat her to a meal some other time. Right now, Roman was just content with being able to spend more time with Gumi, and he did not want to ruin that. "So then, did you have any specific place in mind Gumi?" Roman asked again. Since she was the one who commented about getting something to eat, he figured that she must have had some idea; and now that Gumi was going to pay for her own meal, he wanted to make sure that they went somewhere she could afford.

+Characters+
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:41 pm
""Ha, well, I do have the money to spare, but if it means that much, I suppose you can pay for your own"

This bought relief to her face, she smiled happily. Happy that her new friend didn't have to pay for anything now. She may not have a job but she certainly did have ALOT saved up from her career which Gumi had wanted to keep private for the time being. Although she hardly touched the money, interest flew in every now and then. In fact, Gumi didn't exactly know what to do with the money. She had donated to charities and such.
Now, all she had to do was find the Cafe she wanted to go too from here!

"So then, did you have any specific place in mind Gumi?"

The girl spun around on the spot before looking up to the sky with a smile, trying to think of the place. Giving up after a while she just decided to try and describe the place.

"Ano...It's a beautiful Cafe located somewhere where there aren't many people near by...so It's quiet...It looks fancy but at the same time like a ordinary coffee shop... ^^ It's beautiful there and I think you'll enjoy it..The food there is delicious! ^_^"

She said before she took Roman's hand gently, dragging him towards the gates that led to the streets of Karakura City. She'd find this cafe for sure!

And it certainly wasn't long until she had! She was so overjoyed with finding it she quickly rushed inside, opening the door before smelling the wonderful smell it carried off coffee. For once, it wasn't busy!

A Day Off in the Park (Private: Roman and Gumi) - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:42 pm

It was rather funny to see the smile come to Gumi's face over being able to pay for her own meal. Then again, Roman was just happy to see the girl's cute smile as it lit up her face. This girl, Gumi, had her own sort of innocent charm, that Roman couldn't help but admire. While it may have been a little too early to say, Roman felt that Gumi was beginning to capture his heart. Of course, he really had no problem with that, so long as he didn't screw it up; well, that, and he actually had a chance. However, Roman couldn't spend all day in his thoughts, as soon it seemed that Gumi had an answer to his question...or not. He couldn't help but let out a small laugh as Gumi gave up on naming the place and instead just described it to him. While he still had no idea what or where the place actually was after the little description, he could at least know what to expect now. Of course, this only added to her cuteness factor, and Roman was so glad that he had decided to take the day off. "Heh, well, it sounds like a nice place, but, uh, I think you'll have to lead the way" Roman responded with another small laugh.

Of course, as Gumi grabbed his hand, even though it was a lighter hold, Roman couldn't help but blush. He knew that Gumi had done it just to lead him, but it was still slightly embarrassing for him; mainly cause he was really starting to like her. Because of this, of course, Roman kept rather quiet on their walk to the cafe. While Gumi was sure to notice this, Roman just couldn't help it; he always got nervous around girls he liked, especially when they did something like hold his hand. Of course, once they actually found the place, Gumi quickly dashed in, giving Roman a few seconds to calm down from being flustered. Collecting himself, he soon entered the cafe behind Gumi. His first impression of the place was, that Gumi had done a rather good job at describing the place. It really did have that quaint charm, and was a good blend of both fancy and ordinary. "Wow, this really is a nice place" he said as he walked up behind Gumi. Of course, having never been there before, he had no idea exactly how to go about ordering, or what they even had to offer. "So, uh, how exactly does it work then; do we get a seat first and order, or, do you order first and just chose your own seat?" he asked, feeling a little stupid for having to ask this. Luckily, however, he was paying no mind to the fact that, at least to others, it might have appeared as if he and Gumi were on a date; something that would have only embarrassed him further.

+Characters+
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:10 pm
Archived.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum