Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Izumi Nakashima  [APPROVED, 0-5] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIzumi Nakashima  [APPROVED, 0-5] - Page 2 I_voting_barIzumi Nakashima  [APPROVED, 0-5] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Izumi Nakashima  [APPROVED, 0-5] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIzumi Nakashima  [APPROVED, 0-5] - Page 2 I_voting_barIzumi Nakashima  [APPROVED, 0-5] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130234 messages in 19809 subjects

Izumi Nakashima [APPROVED, 0-5]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave
Ludalfa

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Izumi Nakashima  [APPROVED, 0-5] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Izumi Nakashima  [APPROVED, 0-5] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Izumi Nakashima  [APPROVED, 0-5] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Izumi Nakashima [APPROVED, 0-5]   Izumi Nakashima  [APPROVED, 0-5] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:01 pm

moving to approved due to request
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Izumi Nakashima  [APPROVED, 0-5] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Izumi Nakashima  [APPROVED, 0-5] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Izumi Nakashima [APPROVED, 0-5]   Izumi Nakashima  [APPROVED, 0-5] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 6:33 pm

[mod]This profile is being moved to Inactive! If you want to move it out and start using them again, simply leave us a beep here: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t9712-the-staff-request-thread-for-moves-archives-locking-or-whatever-else-you-need-staff-for

Hope you come back soon![/mod]

View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Izumi Nakashima  [APPROVED, 0-5] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Izumi Nakashima  [APPROVED, 0-5] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Izumi Nakashima [APPROVED, 0-5]   Izumi Nakashima  [APPROVED, 0-5] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 6:48 am

[adm]Moving to the mass archival board. This character can still be RP'd, but it should be done with caution as there will be some major reworks done with it.[/adm]

Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Izumi Nakashima  [APPROVED, 0-5] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Izumi Nakashima  [APPROVED, 0-5] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Izumi Nakashima [APPROVED, 0-5]   Izumi Nakashima  [APPROVED, 0-5] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 8:20 pm

[mod]With no notice and no post in the mandatory activity check, this is getting archived. If you're back, just throw an unarchival request in #staffhelp and it'll get put back.[/mod]

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Izumi Nakashima [APPROVED, 0-5]   Izumi Nakashima  [APPROVED, 0-5] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Izumi Nakashima [APPROVED, 0-5]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2