Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shoda Iramasha [Approved 1-2+ Angel] Left_bar_bleue0/0Shoda Iramasha [Approved 1-2+ Angel] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shoda Iramasha [Approved 1-2+ Angel] Empty Shoda Iramasha [Approved 1-2+ Angel]

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am
[I R A M A S H A]

Shoda Iramasha [Approved 1-2+ Angel] Clan_Symbols

Shoda Iramasha [Approved 1-2+ Angel] 5220dc3a2deaf4b22216e8eecc2f37b11289533111_full-1Shoda Iramasha [Approved 1-2+ Angel] 5220dc3a2deaf4b22216e8eecc2f37b11289533111_full-1Shoda Iramasha [Approved 1-2+ Angel] 5220dc3a2deaf4b22216e8eecc2f37b11289533111_full-1

Shoda Iramasha
"If there's no path, we make it with these hands!"

|B|A|S|I|C|I|N|F|O|

Name: Shoda Iramasha
Appearance:
Spoiler:

|P|E|R|S|O|N|A|L|I|T|Y|

Personality:
Shoda's personality is rather different compared to most people. He is very calm, collected and keeps to himself a lot of the time. His outlook on life is that he doesn't feel apart of society like everyone, nor does he embrace the fact he was brought up into a world that was full of killers, people that kill for enjoyment and no reason. One of Shoda's main beliefs is courage and justice. His attitude could be compared to Byakuya quite easily. If you were to just meet Shoda you would think he is stuck up and up himself, instead he only tends to speak the truth.

Even in battle he is calm and level headed. Shoda tries to show people that he isn't a nobody. Despite this, he will almost try anything to avoid a fight. He doesn't see killing as a way to settle things, he sees killing as a fools way of getting revenge. If he was about to finish of an opponent it is likely that he would leave them be and not finish them off. He is quite possibly the most serious person you could meet, even more serious than Byakuya. He has no sense of humor and really only cares about what is going on in the world and the moment. However, he still does take interest in other people and the opposite gender and for some reason has a obsession with girls who have platinum blonde hair and a revealing outfit (Almost like any guy with the revealing part).

If you were to try and be friends with him, he is likely to bore you to death with logic and no jokes or even joking around. At first glance, people would think he isn't that bad when it comes to being with people but as soon as you talk to him you will know. He prefers hand to hand combat.

|B|A|C|K|G|R|O|U|N|D|

Background:
Shoda was born on 5th April (year unknown), he spent most of his life growing up with the Iramasha's, keeping his head low and learning to survive while in a troubled time. All he remembers is from the age of, what they guessed 6, nothing before that. He is told he was found beaten up, blood seeping out of him in the blistering cold rain, until they once found him and took him in as their subordinate. He always saw a man named Kutarei as a father figure when he was growing up under the judgement of them. With his father like figure he trained and trained constantly for days on end to perfect his abilities in the way of fighting. There was no need for school where he was at. All he wanted to do was perfect his abilities in combat and protect the people of the Iramasha clan, whether it meant sacrificing his own body for their well being. Once he reached 10 years old he got his first taste of power, and was put in a real hand to hand fight with another trainee in the clan. He won hands down, beating the kid with ease. Shoda was looking good for the future.

A few years later, when he was 16, he had heard a report about his father figure, Kutarei, was killed in action while sent on a mission to kill some people who were causing trouble. It was said that he was king hit, he didn't know what was coming to him. Shoda thought of this as an outrage, he didn't believe it. The man that was training him, the man that he looked up to, died by a mere king hit. He didn't think it was possible. He refused to believe that he was dead. His power was raging, he barely even knew what to do anymore apart from train, train and train some more. He attempted to block everything out, even the people he talked to normally. The fact the only man he ever really cared about was dead... it got to him. Real bad.

For years, he wouldn't talk to anyone. Only a select few people he would allow to speak to him. Ever since that day he saw fighting as a fools way of vengeance and would only ever use it to kill when necessary. All the way up until the present age, he kept himself collected and calm, all of his emotions inside... bottling up... one day, waiting to explode and consume the world in his anger.

S|E|I|S|H|I|N|B|U|K|I|

Seishin Buki Name: Moeru tenshi (Blazing Angel)

Seishin Buki Appearance:
Spoiler:
Just the gauntlets. It takes on the appearance of massive looking gauntlets that are like massive hands made of spirit pressure. He doesn't have any changes more to his appearance other than these massive gloves/hands.

Seishin Buki Abilities:

Freezing soul:
His hands are slapped together, a wave of freezing ice can be felt launching from the gloves, like a sudden wave from a snow storm has hit you. He then chants the words, 'Freezing Soul'. Once these words are said it launches out blue looking chaos blasts, a thousand wave shaped ones. If someone was not to somehow parry this is would do immense damage to their body. It also can be used to smash up the area around an opponent.

Overall gauntlet strength:
These massive gauntlets cause a rather large boost of strength in Shoda, his arms are capable of using these gauntlets to pummel an opponent down. However, these gauntlets come at a cost. It reduces his speed, trading it for raw power. It also reduces overall maneuverability due to them being so big.

|P|O|W|E|R|S|

Powers:

Lightning/electricity resistant:
While he is not totally immune to lightning/electricity, he holds a very high resistance to it. It will barely hurt him when it comes to lightning from another enemy. If it is electricity from a power station or something electronic, it will not effect him. If it is from another being, it will give him some pain but little.

Lightning control/Electricity control:
At his own will, he can strike down massive jolts of lightning from the sky. They are usually shown within the blink of an eye and can be quite harmful to anyone. It will send a jolt of electricity through their body and in some cases paralyze them. This can also be shot out through his fingers. However, he can typically shoot 20 bolts of lightning before he has to absorb more from a electricity source near by. Be it television, computers, even power stations he will drain it if needed.

Thunder clap:
Typically this is a large crack type noise, acting as thunder and sending out a shock wave. This is done by smashing his hands together and sending out the shock wave from his hands, this has to be done when saying thunder clap. This is a high noise and can easily pierce someones ears, causing agony in their ears if not protected properly and can also be harmful and push them back a few feat.

Chaos Moves:

Chaos Sync:
Spoiler:

Chaos Blast:
Spoiler:

Chaos Soul:
Spoiler:

Chaos Barrier:
Spoiler:

|F|O|R|M|S|

A|N|G|E|L|W|I|T|H|I|N

Shoda Iramasha [Approved 1-2+ Angel] Angel_Fish_by_Childofthewild666-1-1Shoda Iramasha [Approved 1-2+ Angel] Angel_Fish_by_Childofthewild666-2

A|N|G|E|L|F|O|R|M

Spoiler:
Shoda draws out in the air what looks like to be the Japanese writing for Blazing Angel of madness in mid air. It is hovering in front of his body as a red glow of letters. He then swipes his hand through the middle of this writing, a blue haze following it. Within seconds, massive wings grow on the back of Shoda and he seemed to have a more relaxed and battle ready outfit. On his hands there are lights, which look to be just like shining and normal light from them. On his right hand there is a normal glowing light, while the left hand has a blue glowing light.

Angel Form Abilities:

At his own will, he can strike down massive jolts of lightning from the sky. They are usually shown within the blink of an eye and can be quite harmful to anyone. It will send a jolt of electricity through their body and in some cases paralyze them. This can also be shot out through his fingers. However, he can typically shoot 20 bolts of lightning before he has to absorb more from a electricity source near by. Be it television, computers, even power stations he will drain it if needed.

Light jolt:
Slamming his right hand onto the floor, a wave of electricty is sent through the ground of a 300 meter area around him. Anyone, comrade or enemy, caught up in this attack would get a massive jolt through their body, feeling immense pain if not some what paralysis feeling. If they are of high tier, they are more resistant to this however it would still hurt them regardless.

If this is used near a water source, the power almost doubles as it is attracted to water and runs through it with raging emotion. This is when his left hand comes into play, showing the blue palm as explained below.

Water jolt of manipulation:
As said in the name it is general water manipulation. He can control up to a ton of water, lifting it up and slamming it down on someone. However, this typically is not used unless he has got electricity shooting through the water, he will dump it on them. Even if the water is on him and his electricty runs through it, he will be un effected as he controls all lightning/electricity as long as it is not his enemies. It is ONLY manipulation, he cannot make water out of no where.

G|O|L|D|E|N|A|N|G|E|L|F|O|R|M

Golden Angel Form Appearance:
Spoiler:
Upon entering golden angel form, he shows a massive symbol above his head, it shines brightly and penetrates the land with it's light, around 200 meters of light. The symbol looks like that of a dying angel. The symbol is 50 meters long and wide and is just below the clouds shining a golden light. The light symbol explodes and brings itself down over Shoda and once it covers his entire body, it reveals his new outfit (see picture for reference). On either hand is still the lights.

Golden Angel Form Abilities:

Enhanced speed:
By this time, after entering golden angel form, Shoda takes on the abilitiy of being extremely quick. He can run at 150km per hour if he wishes, however this can be tiring if it is used in one massive go. His overall mobility is better, as well as reflex's.

Wind storm:
Using his powerful and enhanced legs, Shoda can run around the opponent at amazing speeds, causing a hollow pillar of wind to trap the opponent inside. This can also be added with his own electricity to surround the enemy in an electric storm. While the enemy is inside this pillar, Shoda has been known to use his electricity in the wind to his advantage and use water in this combination. Another way of attacking is from the outside so they will have no idea where the attack is going to come from next. This wind generally last two posts as he cannot manipulate wind he cannot keep it surrounding the opponent. It can be broken with the right amount of power/reiatsu.

Spoiler:

Water jolt of manipulation:
Spoiler:

Lightning blade:
This blade is known as one of Shoda's most destructive techniques while in angel mode. Using his hands, he starts to swirl his right hand around in a arc type circle. As he does it, it gets faster and faster, the circle is clearly outlined by an electric looking current flowing through the circle he had created. Raising his left hand, he stops making the circles with his right and slices his left hand right through the middle of the electric circle in mid air.

Piercing light is shot out as his left hand is sliced through the electric circle, covering a 100 meter area in pure light before fading away. The circle will appear to have grown in size, the heads of lions made of electricity in the middle of the circle. As they roar they send out shock waves, there is typically 3 roars. With the words, 'Lightning blade' a echoing sound can be heard before the lions of electricity launch from their circle in one massive blast.

The group of lions is basically one massive electric blast, however the lions home in on the enemy he was using it against. If someone was to take a direct hit by one of these, they would be in so much pain is is un-bearable. Their bodies would likely be paralyzed. It explodes with electricty on impact, covering an area of 300 meters.

|E|X|T|R|A|I|N|F|O|

Branch/Position: Assistant to the angel leader

Class: Angel

Skills:
(DO NOT FILL THIS OUT UNTIL TIER IS GIVEN!)
0 Tier is allowed 1 Master, 2 Advanced
1 Tier is allowed 2 Advanced
2 Tier is allowed 1 Advanced, 2 Adept
3 Tier is allowed 1 Adept
4 Tier and below only get beginner.

These rules apply to both General and Racial Skills

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
  • Chaos Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Chaos Warp: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Chaos Blast: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Chaos Sync: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Shoda Iramasha [Approved 1-2+ Angel] Ap8OoJO

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shoda Iramasha [Approved 1-2+ Angel] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shoda Iramasha [Approved 1-2+ Angel] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Shoda Iramasha [Approved 1-2+ Angel] Empty Re: Shoda Iramasha [Approved 1-2+ Angel]

Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:56 am
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [-]

Comments/Notes: WELCOME
Tier: 1-2+

Shoda Iramasha [Approved 1-2+ Angel] WVMWLOu
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shoda Iramasha [Approved 1-2+ Angel] Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Shoda Iramasha [Approved 1-2+ Angel] Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Shoda Iramasha [Approved 1-2+ Angel] Empty Re: Shoda Iramasha [Approved 1-2+ Angel]

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:18 pm
moving to accepted Iramasha

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shoda Iramasha [Approved 1-2+ Angel] Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Shoda Iramasha [Approved 1-2+ Angel] Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:56 pm
RP SAMPLE

Shoda was sitting under a tree quietly reading a book the sun hanging in the sky but with the shade she from the the tree it felt rather nice to him. As Shoda's nimble fingers turned the pages of his book a hollow jumps out at him in the attempt to surprise attack him. Shoda was thinking to him self. "I come out here for peace and quiet ... " Shoda makes a slight haaa sound. and briskly rolls out of the way and popping up on his feet whit out shutting his book or loosing his place in it.

Shoda Kept his eyes on the book his face showing no real emotions. Shoda eye's was shifting slowly from right to left. Shoda was steel reading his book " look i really dont wont to fight and your power is inferior to mine. Even if we did what would be the point in it .. you would get hurt and id have to stop reading. look sents we aer not near a town.. i'll let u just walk away " . Shoda looks up from his book his eye's seemd cold and lifeless his face had a humorless expression

The hollow stopping to lessen to him his claws twitching. Thinks to his self if i can eat his soul I'll become a lot stronger. Thinking off all the power he gain from Shoda he did not pay heed to Shoda's words. "Ha ha you under estimate me and for that you'll pay with your blood!" the hollow lashing out at Shoda with his claws.

Shoda makes a small Yawn as he flashes behind the hollow his right hand up in the air at the back of its head. "I worned you,,, I hope your happy ... now i got to carry you back for judgment." The hollows body falls on the ground. Just now closing his book and putting it away." Dam you. I told you it would end up thees way. His eyes a bet more somber now that he stopped reading. he puts the hollow on his back and starts to carry him to town... " Will your lucky you ran into me .. most would kill you .. " Shoda Kept walking "There's still hope. You may not be put to death you could be a prisoner or a experiment ."
Anonymous

Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:28 am
This was approved Here
And upon request, will skills are below! As a note, the appearance is now HEINE RAMMSTEINER from DOGS

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Advanced
  • Mental Deduction: Advanced
  • Pain Endurance: Adept
  • Focus: Advanced

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum