Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Fubar Without Leave
Loveable Huggables [Private] EmptyToday at 9:51 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Implicit Feelings[Kuchiki]
Loveable Huggables [Private] EmptyToday at 9:21 pm by CPKallday

» ZHANG FRANKENSTEIN (FINISHED)
Loveable Huggables [Private] EmptyToday at 9:10 pm by Shizuo

» The Sleeper Awakens
Loveable Huggables [Private] EmptyToday at 9:05 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Valkyron's Face Claims
Loveable Huggables [Private] EmptyToday at 7:04 pm by Valkyron

» Sylvia's Equipment
Loveable Huggables [Private] EmptyToday at 5:36 pm by basswalker

» Off On the Wrong Foot [Ulv]
Loveable Huggables [Private] EmptyToday at 5:06 pm by basswalker

» Aeron Leviathan
Loveable Huggables [Private] EmptyToday at 4:17 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Vigerous Headpat Prana
Loveable Huggables [Private] EmptyToday at 4:05 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Crow's Spring Anyburst
Loveable Huggables [Private] EmptyToday at 1:51 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
Loveable Huggables [Private] I_vote_lcapLoveable Huggables [Private] I_voting_barLoveable Huggables [Private] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Loveable Huggables [Private] I_vote_lcapLoveable Huggables [Private] I_voting_barLoveable Huggables [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2674 registered users
The newest registered user is Berwick

Our users have posted a total of 128467 messages in 19560 subjects

Loveable Huggables [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Loveable Huggables [Private] Left_bar_bleue60/100Loveable Huggables [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Loveable Huggables [Private] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Loveable Huggables [Private]   Loveable Huggables [Private] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:03 pm

Loveable Huggables [Private] Riruka

: :R I R U K A : : D O K U G A M I N E : :

~ I love everything cool and cute. I want to die being smothered by my toys! ~

{ B E G I N }
The night was young as the sun was only just set and the moon was slowly peering into the sky. Everything above the world was a dull orange and red as the sunlight attempted to squeeze its last rays cross the sky. it was the perfect kind of atmosphere for this girl as she looked up at the orange caramel. She was standing in the middle of a street with her hands wrapped around her chest in a folded manner. She was staring through the windows of a sweet shop, now closed for the night but only ten seconds ago as they denied her access to buy the caramel she was looking at. Annoying switch or tense? yeah it annoyed her too. So she looked up at the sky and pretended it was made of caramel and just walked on.

Tch... I don't need any food anyway

She said this as she lifted her right hand and brushed her right pig tail aside. Its pink reflected a street lamp light as it suddenly turned on making the pink glow brighter. She looked around a little bit at some of the other stores before growing suspicious as to why they closed around her. Lights were being turned off and curtains drawn. Was she a freak or something?

Whatever...

She walked off again, acting like her usual stubborn self. but then she came across an arcade. Not a peculiar sight in Downtown karakura at night but it interested her. She peered through the doorway, almost blinded as the lightning withinwas just too bright. After she adjusted, she took a few more steps before looking around wildly at all the noises and then stopping with her hand on the side of her head, almost topping her hat off.

Why did I come in here?

She let out a bopred sigh, then looked to the right. There, something caught her eye.

Woah...

A 'claw machine' to grab teddies. now the claw didn';t interest her but the lovely Pikachu doll at the bottom of the machine was making her drool. it looked so adorable she just ahd to get it. She scurried around her black dress pockets for any spare change, but slumped against the glass in distress as she realised she actually had no money anyway.
{ E N D }

Loveable Huggables [Private] Riruka2-1

Last edited by Mid★Night on Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majestic Moose
Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs
Majestic Moose

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Loveable Huggables [Private] Left_bar_bleue0/0Loveable Huggables [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Loveable Huggables [Private]   Loveable Huggables [Private] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:55 pm

---------------------------------------

Loveable Huggables [Private] Tyler
Loveable Huggables [Private] Re6jphdbsben2t4dv119p67gg61303535023

"What do we do her-- Oops, my bad..."
Alchemist Tyler "Ty" Bourgoine
人間の錬金術師

~sigh~

It was an hour before sunset where a young foreigner stood outside a shop with a desperate look on his face. The man stood tall at about 6'3" and had medium length red hair, purplish eyes, some glasses, and most odd of all, he was wearing a white long sleeve shirt with a brown vest on the outside with some khakis and brown leather boots. He was definitely not from the area because the temperature at mid day was roughly 84 degrees, and no one wears pants or a long sleeve shirt in these occasions. This man had the expression of hunger about him as he stood outside with nothing but a bag at his side and an empty wallet. It would seem he was broke and had no way of eating this day...

It would see that the Alchemist Tyler Bourgoine was out of options for today as well...

deciding to give up, Tyler made his way to a public bench where he sat for the remainder of the day as evening soon met up with him and the sky was in a beautiful sun fire array. Tyler looked at it with a gaze that showed he wasn't paying attention as he zoned out, forgetting about the world around him. The colors spoke to his wide mind as he was loving the texture and everything about this evening, except for the loud noises emerging from his stomach of course. How does one make money in this city if the have no job!?

Of course, our Alchemist wasn't a genius, but if he'd maybe put that Alchemy to work, he can hit a few bucks! Tyler of course decided it'd be best to help the public with some minor fixes as Tyler stood up, and spoke aloud to the new leaving crowds of the marketplaces...

"Ladies and Gentlemen, if I may have a second of your time, My name is Tyler and I'm an Alchemist! I can do anything there is, and blow your minds with a scientific property never proven in over 2 centuries! So if you'd like, I can offer my assistance and for a little payment, you can leave a pleased customer!"

Which is funny because Tyler's Japanese wasn't the best, so when he spoke to the crowd, it came out like this:

"Ladies and Kids, If you have nothing to do, I Tyler am a Ninja! I do everything there is, and blow minds with properties loved over 2 feet! So if you'd want, I give my assistance for payment and you'll be a pleased customer!"

Of course, the crowd looked at him as if he was some kind of pervert, but the funny thing was that Tyler is actually an attractive guy and he's a bit of a womanizer, so some of the females listening, giggled and actually were thinking about it, but when Tyler thought about his annunciation and grammar, he suddenly realized what he said...

"OH I'M SORRY! I meant ALCHEMIST! I can do Alchemy..."

The crowd's atmosphere changed as they now looked at him with interest as the man took a random rock on the ground and pulled a piece of paper from his pocket. The touching the two and closing his eyes, a bright glow emitted from his hand, as when he revealed the rock, it was now in the perfect shape of a little puppy! People were stunned and wished for his services, but the thing was that he could only do so much. He didn't want to be doing people's chores nor massive jobs. He wanted quick and easy money since that's what was best for his current situation.

After roughly 30 minutes of making little dolls, Tyler cooked up a decent amount of currency! A smile on his face, Tyler turned as to hurry to the Dinner in which he wish to eat at, only to see it was closed...

"Oh what cruel fate..."

Disappointed, Tyler turned letting out a heavy sigh as he was done. He was going to head out and go back and journey the world. Tyler began to walk down the road past all the shops till he heard a little thump to his right. Looking over, Tyler observed a beautiful girl leaning against a wall as she observed a toy machine before her. She looked at it disappointed as if she spent all her money there to not get anything. Tyler smiled a little to himself as he could understand her frustration. Therefore, why not help her out??

"Here..."

Holding out a 10,000 Yen bill, Tyler offered the money to the girl only standing about 6 feet away from her. A gentle smile upon his face as the purple in his eyes glowed. His glasses magnified the glow a little, but he stood there with a little slouch and mellow. Simply, he was going to offer the nice girl another chance at fate, and be on his way...

It's the kind of nice person Tyler was...

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Link to Moose's Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Loveable Huggables [Private] Left_bar_bleue60/100Loveable Huggables [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Loveable Huggables [Private]   Loveable Huggables [Private] EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:11 pm

: : R I R U K A : : D O K U G A M I N E : :

{ B E G I N }
The girl kept her face prised against the glass as she looked at the Pikachu toy mocking her for being a poor person. She raised her hand to slam her fist against the glass, but something outside caught her attention. Some idiot was yelling and distracted her, but all she did was look at the doorway to the exit so she couldn't actually see anyone out there. She simply shrugged and looked back at the machine with a very annoyed look on her face. Soon, she had to prise herself off the glass and take another look around. Maybe she could find some money on the floor! but right then, she stopped and folded her arms, thinking how disgraceful that would be. She sighed and shook her head.

I need some money...

but just then, somebody was trying to talk to her. She turned around to see the outline of a male figure, but she didn't know who it was. He appeared blurry as he was standing a bit too far away. She did make out some glasses and the purpley hair though. He wanted to give her money though? She looked towards him with an interested look but stopped her thoughts when she heard his voice. He was the one yelling outside? she could hear what he said and the repeat of what he meant but she didn't care. But she did hear it earlier. but then, that made her suspicious.

Your an Alchemist?...

She reached her hand out to the guy and took the yen from him. She then brought it closer to her face so she could get a good look. The thing seemed legit. She then held onto the top corners with both hands and tore it in half.

one, I don't need your help and two, your an alchemist.... why don't you alchemise money dumbass?...

She then turned and started to walk off, quite unimpressed.
{ E N D }

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majestic Moose
Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs
Majestic Moose

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Loveable Huggables [Private] Left_bar_bleue0/0Loveable Huggables [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Loveable Huggables [Private]   Loveable Huggables [Private] EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:36 pm

人間の錬金術師

Tyler watched as the girl seemed to be interested at first, but looked a little smug as she took the bill and examined it. Leaning back and placing his hands in his pockets Tyler watched as the girl looked at it, and he seemed quite contempt at that, and he was about to walk away, but when she tore it infront of him, that caught his attention. Tyler stopped from possibly walking away, to now having interest in this girls actions. Her remark actually was interesting, however to the individual who doesn't understand Alchemy, they wont understand such trivial matters, yet if he might explain, she could possibly get it. Also, this girl was actually quite Adorable! Her attitude also made her a frisky one and Tyler loved those kinds of ladies, one with the attitude and bite that goes with their bark. They guaranteed a good time indeed...

"To Alchemize money would not only be illegal to Fraudulant Funds, but it's impossible considering the fact that within each bill now-a-days, is a small chip that verifies the currency. I can alchemize anything, but one thing Alchemists can't do, is create code, a form of digital sub-space..."

Taking a few steps forward, he decided to enter and take a look at the claw machine for a moment, taking notice to what she was looking at moments ago. Due to her height and the angle at which she was looking, she must have spotted the small Black★Matagi doll by the pikachu in the claw machine. Tyler then smiled as he began to speak once again...

"Carbon... Hydrogen... Oxygen... Protein... Black Ink... White... And a few other colors... Between 3 grams to 1120 grams..."

With that a grin went across his face as he opened the bag to his side and began to speak once more. His bag began to glow a bright goldish-bronze as he spoke aloud.

"Dimensional Gallery Bag, provide said materials and the Circle of Solids..."

Reaching into his bag, he then pulled out 3 large vials and a piece of paper with an odd circle designed on it. Holding them in both his hands he began to chant quietly as the contents within his hands glowed just as brightly as his bag. After a couple seconds, the items within his hands took shape as suddenly they molded and came out appearing like a doll. It was indeed a Black★Matagi doll about 9 inches in height and looking perfectly legitimate. Tyler snickered softly as he then walked to the girl holding out his ahdn and offering it to her...

"Instead of breaking the law and making money, why not make the alchemize something more important?"

He knew exactly what to say being such a charming individual, as this girl was deffinatly something worth putting value into...

"The memory..."

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Loveable Huggables [Private]   Loveable Huggables [Private] EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:58 pm

{ B E G I N }

The girl really couldn't give a flying fuck as to what this guy was saying. he was contradicting her snappy words which to her, made her angry. You can't forge money? Well as bad as that was, alchemists couldn't do it either and that was just plain boring. She lost interest in the man as she started to walk away, totally unimpressed. however, as she did, he spoke a few words as he made reference to the doll in the claw machine. He talked of its pieces and how to make it, then he suddenly had them. After a few moments, it was a doll. She looked at the mans blurry shape as he held a black smudge in his hands. She really had bad eye sight, but she had a better vision up close.

She took a few steps forwards and took the doll from the man and looked at it. She then moved her head closer to it, to find out she could have just brought it closer to her head, to move her head back and do her second option. She stared fro about ten seconds, then without turning, threw the doll at the mans face and started to walk off again.

I don't want it

She was actually heading the wrong was as well as she moved towards the slot machines of the arcade. As she heard the noises, she turned around again and had to walk towards the amn again to get to the exit. How embarrassing, she just insulted his offering and now she has to walk past him. He probably smells bad too the way he talks with that husky voice. Even she ahd no idea why she thought he was a jerk, she just did. probably because he made a fool out of her and then gave her the wrong doll. How daft can one man be? He didn't deserve her time, so as she got closer to him, she looked up at his face, now standing rather close.

this was the point the girl just stared at him. This man... he looked so.... handsome... She actually had to stand in amazement as she looked at the guy, his figure and appearance being totally... hot... However she quickly turned her cheek with a huff, denying she ever saw him and walked past, not bothering to say what she was going to say.

{ E N D }

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majestic Moose
Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs
Majestic Moose

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Loveable Huggables [Private]   Loveable Huggables [Private] EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:23 pm

人間の錬金術師

Tyler watched as the girl turned around and began to walk back taking the doll from him. It was more a snatch than anything and somewhat made Tyler smile a little in the sense it was like she was a shy child, scared to be open, yet wanting to. This was the actions of a 6 year old, and Tyler found it completely adorable, as well as a slight challenge. He thought the girl looked really pretty and he wouldn't mind getting to know her a little, but sadly that's a two way street and she'd have to have interest in him for this all to work. Tyler then noticed as she tossed it back at him and claimed she didn't want it. Turning away from him Tyler looked at the doll with slight confusion. She wanted this doll right? It was really cute and wasn't this what she was looking at? Either way, Tyler had a small saddend look about him as though he failed in his mini conquest and it was over, but alas, a spark of hope! She began to walk back and Tyler was curious if she might apologize, yet instead the girl walked right past him. She was slow on her departure, yet after looking at his face, she quickly changed pace and walked off with a huff...

"Huh..."

Tyler was thinking to himself as he observed the doll, yet when he was about to say something, his stomach growled loudly and Tyler collapsed forward on his face clutching his abdomen...

"Owww...."

Turning his head slightly to face the general direction of the female whom was walking away after his failed attempts of affection,he called nicely to the female in hopes she would hear his request...

"Pardon Miss, but do you know where one can dine at this hour? I'm greatly hungry and your very welcome to join me, my treat!"

Now while Tyler was a world traveler, he was from America, where in the USA a male would ask a girl out on a whim, only knowing their name; however, in Japan the customs were different where it was polite for the male to get to know the female first. Tyler didn't really know this, yet he wanted to be nice. He had a lot of money and didn't want to waste it, but he was very hungry still and needed to eat. Hopefully the girl will abide his offer and go with him for a little late night dinning~

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Loveable Huggables [Private]   Loveable Huggables [Private] EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:01 pm

{ B E G I N }
The girl really wasn't bothered with what was happening, but she certainly had to think when she realised who the guy was. He looked tasty and she couldn't understand why she wanted to turn around and talk to him more, but her stubborn attitude kept her pace up, almost going faster to get away form him. but just then she heard a crash as eh fell to the floor behind her. Spinning around with her hands cupping her mouth, she stared at him on the floor without saying a thing or moving as she was actually a little frightened.

A...a...are you ok?

She didn't say much more than that until he started to talk. This caused her to give a big sigh of relief before turning back round. He was alive, that's all she needed to know. but as she was about to harshly walk away and leave him on the floor, he asked of anywhere to eat. He pretty much just asked her to dinner as well! She went red straight away and stood perfectly still spamming her mind with the words 'What do I do?' jumbled up into multiple different sentences like 'Do what I do?' and ' Do I what do?'. It just make her more and more confused as she got even redder.

Um....er....th....NO!

She suddenly turned around and walked right out of the door, not hurt but confused. That has never happened before. She couldn't answer him at all as though her heart kept her from doing so. Was just the mans appearance enough to keep her from replying properly? She was a sucker for handsome guys though but usually she'd be her normal stubborn self. What the hell was she doing running away? She had gotten out of the door before she quickly had to decide which direction she should move in, also hating herself for trying to flee and leaving the man on the floor.

Wh...wh...what....am I doing? im breathing hard for some reason too
{ E N D }

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majestic Moose
Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs
Majestic Moose

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Loveable Huggables [Private]   Loveable Huggables [Private] EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:19 pm

人間の錬金術師

Tyler heard the girl turn as she seemed to have a worried type aura about her. This wasn't anything special or whatnot, but was just human nature to be curious about someone who would possibly be hurt, with some worry in there to feel pity towards said individual, compelling them to help. What Riruka did for Tyler as he laid on the floor was nothing but a sign of that she wasn't interested and just didn't care, but then one thing caught Tylers attention. The girl seemed to be fumbled over words as she was silent for a moment, waiting to reply to Tylers offer. Sure, it was dinner, but it wont be so bad. Tyler had interest in this girl. She was beautiful, confident, and one thing about her was that Tyler was a sucker for red hair, just like his own. This girl was just down right beautiful and he wanted a chance to get close, but her constant pushing away made things difficult. Either way, gotta try right?

As Riruka stumbled over her own words to reply with a stern NO, Tyler couldn't help but smirk. Her delayed response was a sign of her break in confidence. The very girl who mocked him alchemical skills, ripped up an offer in his face, and denied a gift was stuttering and denying a free meal. In a way, she passed Tylers test of interest because if she wasn't interested, she would have said no immedietly or walked off, or even worse, accept it immedietly for the 'Free Meal'. This told Tyler she had something for him, and he wanted to explore it, but the fact that he's desperatly hungry didn't help as he laid on the floor as the girl before him turned and left him there. That was a bit harsh, yet at least Tyler knew the truth he was searching for...

"Time to play the reverse role..."

Tyler knew that for a resistant girl who would push someone they like away, they wont let that person too far either. Riruka might keep him at distance, but if he were to walk off, she'd follow to make sure he's withing sight, but what makes things difficult is Tylers big hunger situation. What does he do? Does he play it off and go for her due to his lack of energy, or just lay there waiting for help???

"Ah screw it..."

Staggering to stand, Tyler got to his feet as he grabbed the handle for the door and walked outside. Slouched over, and holding onto something for support, he watched the girl walk off, and smiled looking only at her back side. Two things came to mind, 1) How cute she actually was with those pigtails and that outfit, and how she'd look in a downward position if he was behind her, but all games aside, time to throw out a hard line...

"You look very pretty... Just wanted you to know..."

Tyler wanted to compliment her on her radiance and beauty..

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Loveable Huggables [Private]   Loveable Huggables [Private] EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:43 am

{ B E G I N }
Riruka froze. She heard the door behind her open and as she got about 5 metres away from the arcade, she heard the man call for her. But this wasn't a simple 'come back!'. It was a compliment and a massive one at that. Riruka stood perfectly still in mid walk, almost shivering at the words. That man was the first person to say that to her in such a meaningful manner. She wanted to burst into tears and run away but her legs wouldn't move. Why weren't they moving? Why wasn't she crying? None of this made sense as her heart felt tingly and fluttery. but suddenly Riruka turned around to look at the man. She seemed a little distressed but forced back any emotion she had pent up and just stared at him from afar.

What could she say to something like that? She was pretty... she was pretty...she was....pretty...

Y...y...your joking...right?

She couldn't think of what to say, so maybe if she could get rid of the entire idea and make it out so he was lying she could feel better and run away properly. This wasn't real. She was dreaming. A man that she liked the look of liked the look of her as well? This made no sense. Soon, the amount of people that walked past narrowed down to about 2 people every ten minutes. It was dark now and the street lights were turning on. Riruka stood in the light of the street light, almost glowing as she thought about what to do. She probably looked like a freak, staring at the guy without anymore than a small question.
{ E N D }

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majestic Moose
Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs
Majestic Moose

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Loveable Huggables [Private]   Loveable Huggables [Private] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:59 pm

人間の錬金術師

Holding himself up, Tyler looked at her, but with a new look. Something new happened that made him look at her as if she was some kind of goddess. The light beaming down on her from the lamp gave her a type of glow that shined in Tylers eyes. His purple gaze was fixed upon her as he walked over, sucking up the pain in his gut and standing tall like the 6'3" male that he is. He got close to her, roughly 1 meter and smiled looking down at her with a soft and comforting look. From there Tyler could see that she was nervous. Her posture and the way she spoke to him was something as if she was nervous, yet fact that she didn't run away was proof that she was interested and not entirely scared. This was all Tyler needed to continue his potential journey with this young woman, and possibly get something to eat as well, now all that's needed to do was to just seal the deal...

"No I'm not joking... It's like I'm looking at an angel under this light.Your beauty with this glow is unearthly..."

Holding his hand out to her with a smile on his face he took her hand and gently kissed it like a gentleman should when addressing a lady and decided that he should be formal in this occation. The girl had something like an "Hime-sama" type aura about her with a bit of a Tsundere personality. Either way, Tyler didn't mind and thought it somewhat cute, and would like to learn more about her. After the kiss and a slight bow he looked up with his purple eyes and spoke to her...

"The name is Tyler... Tyler Bourgoine... And yours m'lady?"

Unless she's too nervous, she should respond well with his current actions, but if she's too nervous that's fine, he will just rebuild her confidence. He wants to know who this young lady is and get to know her...

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Loveable Huggables [Private]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next