Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Loveable Huggables [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Loveable Huggables [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Loveable Huggables [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Loveable Huggables [Private]

Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:11 pm

Loveable Huggables [Private] - Page 2 Riruka

: : R I R U K A : : D O K U G A M I N E : :

~ I love everything cool and cute. I want to die being smothered by my toys! ~

{ B E G I N }

Riruka was slowly growing more frightened as he got closer. How could she respond without running away from him? She really was weak when it came to falling for somebody so simply but also when they take interest too. Rirukas usual expression was very wobbly. Her lips appearing uncertain and her teeth nibbling on her bottom lip as she tried to think about anything as it happened right in front of her. Suddenly her hand was being held and she wanted to pull away and run. However, her legs wouldn't move and her thoughts melted like an icecube. She couldn;t stop him from kissing her hand and bowing, making her feel like a princess being greeted by her prince.

R...r....r....Riruka....

Riruka gulped. She couldn't form words properly as he was being just so outstanding. Did he have no shyness or was he plain emotionless when it came to girls? Either way he was good at what he did and she just wanted to feel normal again. The light from the street lamp gave the two a perfect setting as the yellow glow created a circle around the two, almost as though life itself was trying to bind them together.

Im Riruka... Doku...gamine....

Riruka paused. She was trying to get her footing correct in this conversation as her emotions were just firing all over right now. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes before exhaling rather quickly, but only once. She then opened her eyes again to find Tyler still standing there looking as he always did. She stared at his eyes... they looked... like they were being honest to her...
{ E N D }

Loveable Huggables [Private] - Page 2 Riruka2-1

||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Loveable Huggables [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Loveable Huggables [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:53 am
Loveable Huggables [Private] - Page 2 Yuri-l10

This thread has been inactive for quite some time now- To the archives you go!

Loveable Huggables [Private] - Page 2 Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Loveable Huggables [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Loveable Huggables [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:32 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Loveable Huggables [Private] - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum