Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed} Left_bar_bleue0/0Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed} Empty Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed}

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:41 pm
The Shinigami Male Named Kazuki Hikamori would sit down on the ground, starting to perform a training called "Jinzen".He would place his zanpakuto on his lap and takes a meditative pose, calmly.Then he would force his mind to become one with his zanpakuto.He would enter a state of calm into his zanpakuto's inner world, and starting to communicate with his zanpakuto spirit.Once he enter his zanpakuto's inner world, it was just a room, only a chair, bathroom and a fan that was not moving was included.Others are none.He suprised that he could breathe easily in a place with no windows, and doors to have oxygen.His zanpakuto spirit appears behind him, he smirked and starting to attack his zanpakuto spirit wihout a warning.Even in the sealed state, his sealed zanpakuto has the strength of the shikai level and enough to fight with his zanpakuto spirit.He took a step back, as a dark aura surrounding his zanpakuto, a huge spiritual energy coming out from his sealed zanpakuto, as the entire people in the shino academy could feel a huge spiritual power coming out from his zanpakuto even though he was in his inner world.

"Dark Wave!"

A Huge Wave was summoned out from his zanpakuto while he swing his zanpakuto upwards, the huge dark wave goes towards his zanpakuto spirit.And destroys the entire room with a single hit.His zanpakuto's inner world was half destroyed because of the huge power from the dark wave.Even a single scratch isnt on his zanpakuto spirit.His eyes widened, his zanpakuto spirit instantly attacks him, a cut would be on his cheek.He didnt see his zanpakuto spirit unstealth his zanpakuto and already had a scratch on him.He turns his zanpakuto around and swings towards his zanpakuto spirit again.

"Piercing Armor!"

A Huge Cut would be on the wall, almost fully destroyed the entire room of the inner world.He turn his sight towards his zanpakuto spirit, hoping to defeat his zanpakuto spirit and gain shikai and able to show his zanpakuto's true form.

Last edited by ::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-:: on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

Original/Previous Avatar:
Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed} Swordsmen
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed} Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed} Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed} Empty ENTER KURO OKAMI

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:19 am
Kuro yawned, walking down the hall. He had come back to Shino Academy to brush up on his skills. He looked around, noticing the walls and floor. How boring! He thought. His feet slapped against the floor; he wasn't trying to be polite. I wish I had one of those gaming systems the kids in the human world have; than I would never be bored!

As Kuro continued down the hall, he noticed an open door. Quieting his footsteps, he peeked inside. What is that guy doing?? Then Kuro's eyes burst open as a scratch appeared out of nowhere on the guys face. WHAT IN THE??!?!?! Is he training? Kuro laughed softly as this thought entered his mind. And then Kuro, being the carefree being he is, yelled "OI! ARE YOU OKAY???"

Last edited by JJ on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed} Left_bar_bleue0/0Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed} Empty Re: Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed}

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:48 am
Kazuki Hikamori
{The Shinigami}

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[Start [Start Post]

Kazuki was able to hear the shinigami male's voice in his inner world, but he couldn't see him since he was fighting against his zanpakuto spirit.The shouting caught him off guard and his zanpakuto spirit attacked him, a scratch appearing on his shoulder which also reflects the scratch back to the real world of his body.He was all pissed off, who would be doing in such an important time of his training, and WHO the hell would PEEK him in his training.He shouldn't let himself caught off guard and continues attacking his zanpakuto spirit.The zanpakuto was surrounded by a dark aura, a huge spiritual power in his inner world also reflected to the real world, which the huge spiritual power can be felt from the real world and around seireitei.He would kill that guy after his training and gain new access to new abilities.

"I will kill that damn guy after i finished my goddamn training with my zanpakuto and also after i gained access to new abilities of mine!"

He said that in the inner world, in a mad and pissed off way.He would swing his zanpakuto upwards, releasing an extremely huge dark wave, that almost drained all his spiritual energy.It almost destroyed the entire room.A scratch appearing on his zanpakuto spirit's cheek.He smirked and decided to do it again, but this time, its different.Before he did it, his zanpakuto spirit was doing some kind of a new ability he was about to use.He looked at his zanpakuto doing it, that it seems he was about to use a new ability that kazuki didn't learned yet from him.His zanpakuto spirit then would made another of himself, it has the similiar appearance as his zanpakuto spirit is.The real one dissapeared, but he didnt notice.Both of them were so real, that he couldn't know which one is which.He decided to attack the doppelganger, it was a success, he stabbed his zanpakuto spirit on the chest, bleeding.But soon, it dissapeared into darkness.His eyes widened, the zanpakuto spirit would appear behind him, rushing towards to his direction.

"WHAT THE!?A Doppelganger!?WHY DOES IT BLEED!?"

He was shocked because of this.As his zanpakuto spirit rushing towards him, he dodged the attack quickly before he could get stabbed.But he got a cut on his hand, bleeding and flowing out from his hand, also dripping down on the floor.Every attack that Kazuki took would reflect to the real world of his body, which now Kuro currently sees.He was hoping that Kuro wouldn't disturb his training and made himself getting all the cuts because of him.He would grip his zanpakuto tightly, continue fighting with his zanpakuto in order to gain power and shikai no matter what it happens to him.

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed} Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed} Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed} Empty Re: Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed}

Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:11 pm
"Oops, he's mad now, isn't he?" Kuro whispered to himself seeing Kazukis grimace. That can't be good, he thought. Then he saw the bleeding on his hand. "He must really be exerting himself!" Kuro said to himself, than broke out in a smile.

Well then, he thought, the man must be training in his mind! I wonder if I could do that. Kuro bega. Copying the mans meditative position. Then Kuro set down his zanpakto and smacked himself on the forehead, knocking himself out cold into a world of pure darkness. "hat the heck?" Kuro wondered aloud in the world. Then he heard a far off growling. Kuro found his zanpakto at his side, so he drew it. Huh. It feels lighter than normal, but I can't see it! He thought, since all around him was dark. He heard footsteps in the distance and was suddenly knocked to the ground as claws raked his skin! "Holy crap!" He exclaimed as pain ran through his body. He flung his zanpakto down on the beast, but it was stopped at it's fur. Then the beast roared again. "What do I do? I can't even cut it! I need a strategy!"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:59 pm
Kazuki Hikamori

{The Shinigami}

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Start Post]

Kazuki heard the voice again, that man, just making him getting a little bit more pissed off than ever.He first annoyed him, second, he disturbed his training, and third, he pisses him off.Now it makes him wanted to kill him and rip him apart.He quickly turned his attention towards his zanpakuto spirit, slashing his zanpakuto towards the zanpakuto spirit.His zanpakuto spirit could block the attack, but before his zanpakuto spirit could do it, he summons a dark wave, blowing his zanpakuto spirit away and also causing some damage to his zanpakuto spirit.Everything went quiet in the real world, he wondered that what is going on outside there.And what is happening there.He had no time to waste and think and decided to continue his fight against his zanpakuto spirit, a few cuts were already on his cheek, and a HUGE cut was on his back suddenly, causing him to suffer a fatal wound and kneels down, his entire body totally paralyze.Unable to move, his zanpakuto spirit swinging his zanpakuto down.His sight slowly dissapearing, fading into the total darkness.

"Am i.... dead...?Is this... the end of my life...?I'm.... such a failure...."

A Dark Aura surrounds him, his zanpakuto spirit wouldn't able to pierce through the aura, the aura was huge, powerful, and releasing an extremely huge spiritual pressure from his body, also it reflected the spiritual pressure back to the real world.The entire shino academy could feel a strong spiritual pressure, surpassing the captain level, but this spiritual pressure only last a few minutes.His eyes were red, he would effortlessly summons out a dark wave only a little bit spiritual power and already was so huge that his entire inner world can be destroyed in an instant.His zanpakuto spirit was hitted by the huge wave, causing a massive explosion in the inner world.He was laughing, still isn't gain his conscious yet in his soul, his outside self, went out of control, his eyes were red.He effortlessly summons another dark wave again, causing a massive explosion everywhere, harming his zanpakuto spirit wihout a warning.His eyes turning itself back to his original self, he would be able to control himself back to normal.

"What.... was... that... thing...?"

He didn't know what was it that was controlling him, while he was in an unconscious state.Maybe it was another soul of his.But in his mind, it was a no.Because he was in his zanpakuto's inner world and that was impossible to be controlled inside.His zanpakuto spirit seems to be seriously injured because of his attacks, the room was completely destroyed because of the dark wave he summoned.But, his zanpakuto spirit yet been defeated, the zanpakuto spirit still able to stand up, his arms and legs aren't shaking, he still had so much energy to stand up and fight against him.He was also hoping that he shouldn't die and being taken control by that unknown thing again.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:14 pm
"CRAP!" Kuro exclaimed as the claws of the beast attacked his throat. OK, what do I do? I can sense it now, because of it's spirit pressure. How do I hit it though? Then Kuro felt something odd on his palm. He was somehow gathering spirit energy there, and it was leaking out of his palm! And then... BOOOOM! His inner world shook from the energy. The beast stopped, turned at kuro, and bit his hand with spirit energy so hard it bled. Kuro gasped and woke up. He turned to the man and saw his body spasming, his eyes turning red. "What the HECK? WAKE UP! YOUR GOING INSANE IN THEIR!" He cried, shaking the man as he continued to spasm. Kuro couldn't reach him, though. Then the man calmed down and Kuro stopped shaking him. What was that all about? Kuro thought to himself. Then Kuro breathed a sigh of relief. He sat down and inspected his hand. Instead of blood, there were shiny black bite marks on his hand. Huh? Kuro recognized the tooth structure of what looked like a dog, but he couldn't be sure. He tried putting spirit energy into his hand, and small black beams shot out of the holes, placing holes in the ceiling. "Woah" Kuro breathed softly to himself. I hope the guy is okay... Kuro thought as he took a breather from his training.

- Buddha
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:32 am
Kazuki Hikamori
{The Shinigami}

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Start Post]

Now, He couldn't concentrate easily because of Kuro's Disturbance.He would be trying to get out from his inner world now.But before he could get out, he would be stabbed onto the chest, the blood flowing out from his chest, bleeding.The result stabbing on the chest is a fatal, the blood coming out from his mouth, getting near to his death.Before he could die, He also stabbed his zanpakuto spirit's chest, also bleeding.His chest bleeding can be reflected to the real world and can be also seen by kuro in the real world.Kazuki's eyes turning white, but suddenly goes red.Another soul would took control of his fatal wounded body, he then would pull the zanpakuto out from his chest, smirking.He would summon a crimson dark wave, which is the stronger version and different version of the dark wave, the crimson dark wave would cause a huge explosion in the inner world, resulting the inner world to start collapsing, and the zanpakuto spirit began and slowly being defeated by him.Kazuki would be slowly turn stronger because of his zanpakuto spirit's defeat.Also the inner world slowly regenerates to its own back.Also Kazuki starting to regain conciousness after another berserk, he kneeled down, panting.

"W-What is.... that... thing...?It controls me again....I cant let it control me ever again... It just... corrupt me!UGH!!!"

A Crimson Black reiatsu would be released and flowing out from his body, instead of a red reiatsu.His zanpakuto slowly being surrounded by the crimson red reiatsu, gaining its shikai.An extremely huge crimson black reiatsu also released from his body in the real world, his zanpakuto on his lap was surrounded by crimson black reiatsu in the real world as well.Then Kazuki himself was surrounded by the crimson black reiatsu, and in the end, it failed gaining the shikai and the crimson black reiatsu that surrounds him and his zanpakuto would explode, resulting a huge explosion in both real world and in the inner world.The smoke coming out from his body, the wound on his chest is healed all of the sudden, his zanpakuto still in its sealed state, not in released state.

"I have... to gain... shikai.. no matter... what happens...."

He was panting, weak.He kneeled down, tired.He look around of his surroundings, his zanpakuto spirit said something to him, it sounds like a "good job".He was tired, wanting to sleep.And finally, he fell asleep, returning to the real world again.He decided to have another training using Jinzen again, at least he gained a new ability and a new power after his tiring, harmful and a dangerous training of his.He doesn't want to go berserk again anymore and decided to become stronger for the next training.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:14 am
After taking his break, Kuro decided to leave the room and get a first aid kit. After what he had seen, there could be some good use for it. As he reentered the door, he saw the blood bursting out of Kazuki's chest. That can't be good. Thought Kuro. Kuro put some antiseptic on the wound as well as a bandage. Then he began taking care of Kazuki's various other wounds. As Kazuki's eyes turned red, Kuro made sure he didn't spasm as bad as last time by taking preemptive measures. After the spasm, Kuro finished treating Kazuki's wounds. Then, just as he was taking a breather, a crimson black reiatsu began flowing around Kazuki. What in the world is that stuff? Kuro, who still has no impulse control, stuck his bitten hand in the reiatsu. As soon as the reiatsu touched a bite mark, the mark shot off tiny beam, expelling the reiatsu from Kuro. In that case, it must be some pretty rank stuff! As this was going through Kuro's mind, the reiatsu began gathering around Kazuki and his zanpakto. Uh-oh. Kuro braced himself. Kuro was thrown against the wall from the ensuing explosion. It burned his arms and Kuro cried out in pain as he slumped on the ground. Huh. His scars gone... As Kuro thought this, he too fell asleep, back into his inner world...

Am I... dead again? Was all Kuro could think, since all around him was black. "No, you are not." Said a deep voice with a bit of a growl, somewhere to Kuro's left. As Kuro shifted that way, he could sense the being's reiatsu. "Yes, I see you are coming along when seeing in the dark. Although not enough for me too truly be able to show you my form. You've figured it out by now, certainly? I am your zanpakto spirit, [email=!%#$@$%]!%#$@$%[/email]. You still can't hear... Ah well. You have done a good thing today, helping that young man. I bit your hand so that sometimes, you may not be harmed by your own impulse control. Now, return to your world. They have greater need of you..." As the beast said this, Kuro woke up again in the real world, feeling 2 things. 1. How good it was to be alive. And 2. That the light was way too bright. He noticed Kazuki's sleeping form, and decided to take a real nap, still slouched on the wall. After all, it's not everyday your blown away by an explosion!

- Buddha
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:42 am
Kazuki Hikamori

{The Shinigami}

[Start Post]

[..Entering Inner World..]

Kazuki Hikamori, who was taking a nap.In his dreams, he entered into his inner world again, but its totally different this time.His zanpakuto spirit seems to be behind, away from him.Another soul, appeared in front of him, in the inner world.It was similiar to a hollow, his skin is white, the hollow-like soul was holding a similiar zanpakuto like his, but its an opposite colour of his zanpakuto.In the real world, a hollow mask, slowly forming on his face.In the inner world, he decided to defeat his hollow-like other soul in him, in order to regain his control, not being gained control by a hollow-like soul in him.He decided to fight with the hollow-like soul in him.He would summon out a dark wave towards the hollow-like soul, or he called it, a no name hollow-like soul.The hollow-like soul attacked him, an evil smirk was made towards him, catching him offguard easily.He decided to kick the hollow-like soul away, but was stabbed on the chest again, facing the death, again.He suddenly regain his conciousness back, but this time, was a different one.A Crimson Black reiatsu began to be released from his body, also the crimson black reiatsu also flowing out from his body in the real world.A strong reiatsu, surpassing the captain level.Soon, the reiatsu began to grow stronger and stronger, able to be felt by the entire people in Seireitei.He suddenly went out of control, attacking the hollow-like soul randomly.Summoning a crimson dark wave, causing an extremely massive explosion with a single hit from it, the inner world would be totally destroyed by it.But the inner world would regenerate back to its own inner world.It was unknown how an inner world can be healed even though it wasn't a living thing.

He would continue fighting with his hollow-like soul, in his out of control state of his.The hollow-like other zanpakuto spirit soul in him, fades away.The hollow-like spirit would attack him from all directions, with an incredible speed of his.Every scratch would appear in his body, but wasn't reflected to the real world.It was unknown why it wasn't reflected.But it depends on the situation.

[..Entering Real World..]
[..Shino Academy..]
[..Kazuki's Training Room..]

After the hollow mask was half formed.His eyes turns red, standing up from his nap.He turn his face around towards Kuro, with a half hollow mask on it.It was unknown, he wasn't a vizard, or a hollow.How could he gained a hollow mask just because he entered the inner world.There was no time to think, the hollow kazuki would attack kuro by summoning an incredibly fast and strong crimson dark wave from his zanpakuto with a single swing from it.Causing a massive explosion around the place, also summons a few of the crimson dark wave again, but in an incredibly fast speed but a weak damage.It exploded, truly massive explosion, but damage only a scratch on the cheek for those who were caught in the explosion.The hollow kazuki continue to summon a few more crimson dark wave, it was WAY more stronger, and faster than before.The crimson black wave heading towards kuro, in an incredible speed.

The speed would came towards Kuro.After connected the explosion on Kuro, it results an extremely huge explosion in the training room.The explosion was so massive that was able to destroy the entire seireitei, because of the hollow kazuki's used only a little bit of spiritual energy, the explosion wasn't so big, but it was extremely strong.The smoke covered the hollow kazuki's sight, he didn't yet gain his control from his hollow yet.Either Kuro survived the massive explosion of his crimson dark wave, or it really connected to him and killed him.

[..End Post..]

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:57 am
Huh? Kuro thought as he was woken from his nap by pain in his bitten hand. What in the world? Once again, Kazuki was covered in reiatsu, but now he had a hollow mask?? OH SHOOT! Kuro got up from the wall and tried to draw his zanpakto. As he did so, hollow Kazuki fired off a wave of energy. Kuro dodged to his left, but the explosion badly burnt him from his right elbow to his right shoulder. What do I do?? Kuro screamed in his mind as the small waves tore at his clothing. Then Kuro remembered his hand. Getting to his feet, he worked through his pain, dodging the waves enough to avoid a hit, but each one damaged him further. His back became so much charred flesh and his legs felt the same. Finally he reached Kazuki. Kuro flung his arm onto the hollow mask as the final wave emerged from the hollow Kazuki's zanpakto. Can't dodge, gotta reach it!!! He grabbed at the mask, and tried to rip it off as the wave cut down from his shoulder to his chest, a very near fatal wound. Kuro slumped on the ground, uncouncious and totally spent.

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum