Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed} - Page 2 Empty Re: Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed}

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:39 am
Kazuki Hikamori
{The Shinigami}

Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed} - Page 2 Swordsmen

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Start Post]

[..Entering Inner World..]
The fight between Kazuki Hikamori and the hollow-like spirit was unknown from the real world.Kazuki would be summoning a dark wave towards the hollow-like spirit, because the hollow-like spirit and kazuki is the same, the dark wave easily being sucked away and reflects it back to him but with greater power and speed.Kazuki attempted to block the attack, but resulting a massive explosion in the inner world, also causing the place to be corrupted because of the explosion.Also being controlled by the hollow when wearing a hollow mask in the real world, the inner world slowly corrupted, fading away, before being completely taken over by a hollow.He decided to fight against the hollow-like spirit while in his berserk state.He attacked the hollow-like spirit with an incredible speed, appearing behind the hollow-like spirit.His zanpakuto would be pointing at the hollow-like spirit's neck.Soon, he regains consciousness and realize his zanpakuto was on the hollow-like spirit's neck.If the hollow-like spirit tries to move, he'll stab its neck and the results are over.The hollow-like spirit smirked, dissapeared in an incredible speed, results that his neck was pointed at.The hollow-like spirit simply swing its zanpakuto towards his neck.Before the hollow-like spirit could do it, he slashed the zanpakuto away from him.Before himself can be defeated by the hollow, he will defeat the hollow-like spirit first to regain his control in the real world before the full mask forms and transforms into the full hollowfication transformation.

"You didnt hit the jackpot!I'm the one who hit the REAL jackpot this time!"

He rushed towards the hollow-like spirit with a quick speed, he then appeared behind the hollow-like spirit.He decided to slash his zanpakuto at the hollow-like spirit but the attack was blocked easily.He decided to summon another dark wave at the hollow-like spirit, he noticed that the dark wave was sucked by the hollow-like spirit.But before the hollow-like spirit could notice he was there, kazuki appeared behind him and stabbed his hollow-like spirit's chest.Bleeding out a black blood, also being defeated by Kazuki.The black blood flowing out from the hollow-like spirit's chest.Its defeat is worth it, because the hollow-like spirit controlled his body in order him to become either a hollow, vizard and arrancar.These information is yet known by Kazuki because the hollow-like spirit is already being defeated by his bare hands, all by himself.

[..Entering Real World..]
[..Shino Academy..]
[..Kazuki's Training Room..]

The Hollow Kazuki continue to attack Kuro with his zanpakuto.But Kuro flung his arms towards his hollow mask, pulling it out.He screamed, a black reiatsu flowing out from the hollow mask, because of the hollow-like spirit's defeat.Kazuki was able to regain control and tries to pull the mask off from his face.After he pulled the mask so hard, the hollow mask was finally pulled out.He finally regained the control back, but he kneeled down, fainting after such a tiring time.Hoping in his nap, it wont happen again.But his eyes instantly opened, he looked at kuro, laying on the ground, fatally wounded, unconscious and was totally spent.He decided to use a healing kido spell to slowly heal kuro's fatal wound, hoping he could be quickly heal.Despite of his cold personality, he only healed kuro a few minutes, leaving him there, with his wound still open, but it didnt bleed.Kuro's limbs and bones were regenerated, but not his opened wound and skin.He decided to stay there, continue training some really, really new.He picked up the hollow mask, he felt a crimson black reiatsu from the hollow mask, it was the hollow-like spirit's reiatsu.He decided to drop the hollow mask.

The Hollow Mask was scary enough to be used, he decided not to use this mask ever again.But since he gained a new ability of using a half hollow mask by summoning it on his hand and wears it.Able to control it completely for only 10 seconds (1 post) before the effects wear off and being taken control again.He will use the hollow mask carefully and only for emergency next time.

"The mask is safe, but deadly to be used.I might lost my control again and does the same thing what i did to kuro...I hope i wont do it again.."

He sighed, Decided to get a lots of rest for another training tomorrow.After tomorrow arrives, he'll decide to fight with kuro with his new abilities that he gained from his training and from zanpakuto spirit.

[..End Post..]

Last edited by ::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-:: on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

Original/Previous Avatar:
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed} - Page 2 Empty Re: Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed}

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:02 am
Kuro stirred from uncounciousness and awoke, noticing how Kazuki seemed to be in control of himself once again. He noticed his partly healed wounds and got up. He went over to the first aid kit which had somehow survived the battle and used it to finish the job of healing himself. When he was finished, he bowed in greeting to Kazuki.

"Hello. My name is Kuro Okami, member of Squad 1. It would seem you are back in control of yourself. Thank you for healing my wounds. I am terribly sorry if I disturbed your training, but since you started bleeding, I was worried. Anyway, I see that you are strong, so may I propose this? Tomorrow I suggest that we spar. That way we can show what we have learned." Then Kuro gave a small laugh, and, not waiting for an answer, left the room..

The next day found Kuro, rested and recovered, walking into the same room as before...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:29 am
Kazuki Hikamori

{The Shinigami}

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Start Post]

Next Day Finally Comes!

[..Entering Kazuki's Training Room..]

It seems that Kuro awoke from his unconsciousness,that kuro got up and walking to Kazuki's direction.Then he look at Kuro bowing at him, as Kuro would be introducing himself to Kazuki,

"Hello.My Name is Kuro Okami, member of Squad 1."

The introduction seems to be alright.Kazuki would then introduce himself back to Kuro Okami, the one who introduce himself first.

"My name is... Kazuki Hikamori... 5th seat of the 13th Division... Pleased to meet you..."

He spoke to Kuro Okami, in an unrespectful way, but a little bit polite to kuro while kazuki was introducing himself as the 5th seat of the squad 13.A member from squad 1 is interesting, he might have a little bit fight against him, tomorrow.He would ignore his other words.But the word only he wanted to hear is,

"Anyway, I see that you are strong, so may I propose this?Tomorrow, I suggest we spar.That way we can show what we have learned."

That word caught his attention.He decided to spar with Kuro tomorrow, in a hard way.

"Agreed..."

He agreed with his suggestion of sparing somehow.Hoping his abilities is strong enough to fight against his abilties.His eyes widened, getting out of control again.He would fight over the hollow and slightly regain the control.He also hoping that he doesn't lose his control tomorrow, for the sparing.

[..Tomorrow..]

Kazuki Hikamori would walking back into his training room, same time as Kuro came.He was still in the same clothes but a new one.A Crimson Black evil reiatsu flowing out from his body, it wasn't from Kazuki.It was from the hollow kazuki that was still inside him.The hollow-like spirit was still in his soul, still have the intentions to take over his body, but because of his strong spiritual power, Kazuki could bear the pain and gaining full control of his body.A crimson black reiatsu would surround his right arm, it was unknown why it was surrounding his arm but he would continue his training with Kuro.

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Training: Performing Jinzen {Closed} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:17 am
As Kuro reentered the training room with Kakuzi, he noticed how the evil reiatsu was on his arm. Kuro reinspected his own arm, with the bite marks. He counted the marks, 7 of them in total. Kuro then took a fighting stance, drawing out his zanpakto.

"Kazuki, I only have my swordsmanship, so I'm afraid this spar will mostly be close ranged." As Kuro finished speaking, he swung out his zanpakto in a flourish, slicing the air."However, I do practice a lot."

"So then, are you ready to begin? Shall we say; no maiming, no insanity, and no killing!"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:32 pm
Kazuki Hikamori
{The Shinigami}

[Start Post]

He would be standing in front of kuro, slowly unstealthing his zanpakuto and pointed at him.It seems that he was counting the bite marks that appeared on kuro's arm.He would care less about that arm, he would getting himself ready with his zanpakuto.He heard that this fight is gonna be a close range spar, he wouldn't mind about this.He heard kuro saying something again but he ignored what he said and continue to stand still.He would stomp his right foot, rushing towards kuro with full speed.He would then summon a huge dark wave towards kuro.As he put his hand on his face, a crimson black reiatsu covers his face and summoned a hollow mask, after summoning it, he still have the control of using it, but he only have 10 seconds (1 post) to use it before losing control like to same time again.He swing upwards and downwards, summoning double crimson dark wave with greater power and greater speed than before, causing a massive explosion, also damaging kuro.He would step back, his eyes suddenly widened, wanted to take his hollow mask off, he put his hand on his face, pulling it out as a crimson black reiatsu flowing out from the hollow mask as he pulls it out.He heard a voice, similiar to the hollow-like soul.

"Let me join this game.You might get yourself hurt this time!AHAHAHAHA!"

He loses the control of his mask but he was fighting for it to regain control.A full mask would then form around his mask, an extremely strong spiritual power was released both from the full hollow mask and the hollow-like soul.Both of the crimson black reiatsu were released, having an evil intention to kill kuro.The hollow kazuki would then summon triple dark wave with an incredible speed and extremely huge power.He would swing his zanpakuto repeatly, summoning every crimson dark wave from his zanpakuto, exploding everywhere when he swings and summoned the crimson dark wave.He stopped swinging his zanpakuto after that, he grabbed his hollow mask, ripping it off from his face wihout an effort to do it.The crimson black reiatsu dissapeared from both of his mask and the hollow-like soul.

"Dont ever think about getting my body..."

After all those attacks from the hollow-like spirit, he doesn't know either kuro could survive the hollow-like spirit's attack or not.He decided to stand there, because of his no mercy nature, either kuro is alive or not, he doesn't care much.He will kill kuro when he wanted to.He won't kill when he doesn't want to.

[..End Post..]

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:54 pm
Oh darn it! Not again!! Kuro thought to himself as Kazuki went hollow mask form. Kuro had already begun dodging before the first wave was fired, so he was able too dodge most of the first ones. "Oh joy; here we go again!" Kuro said to himself as the hollow mask formed completely. Kuro placed his zanpakto in front of him with both hands and placed power into it from his bit hand. As the giant waves came, Kuro was able to block and stop most of the waves, and only a few got through to damage him. "Kazuki, are you deaf? Because I sure remember saying some things about insanity, close range, and killing!" Kuro managed to gasp out. Then he pointed his finger at Kazuki. "Let's see how you like it! Hadō number 4! Byakurai!" The lightning burst out of Kuro's finger and he watched the bolt sail at Kazuki...

- Buddha
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:47 am
Kazuki Hikamori
{The Shinigami}

[Start Post]

Luckily, Kuro dodged most of the attacks but most of them harmed him.But something bad was gonna happen to himself.He wasn't deaf, he was losing control of himself.He couldn't resist the pain, no.The hollow-like spirit came back again, trying to interrupt his fight.Kazuki wouldn't accept this, but what happened.Kuro said no insanity, no killing, just close range, right?He was all confused, his mind, his sight, everything went blank.He couldn't know anything about this, more than that, he doesn't know what will happened to him.It seems that kuro used Hado 4, Byakurai on him.But he didn't move a single inch, he was still standing there, letting the lightning going to his direction, he was ready to be hitted and shocked by the lightning bolt.Kazuki suddenly smirked, his eyes turning red.He grabbed the lightning bolt with his bare hands, breaking it into pieces.The male laughed loudly, insane.

"AHAHAHAHA!YOU THINK SUCH A LOW LEVEL HADO CAN KILL ME!?No!Its time for your death, my son."

His evil smirk, looking at kuro.He decided to run towards kuro with an incredible speed, but something kuro didn't notice.The hollow-like spirit already taken control over him.And kazuki was fighting against the hollow inside him, wanted to gain control back.He attacked kuro by summoning ten crimson dark wave, destroying everything in the entire training room.He laughed insanely.He couldn't resist the laughing, but something is weird going on.If the hollow taken control of him, why won't a hollow mask form, it was unknown.Kuro didn't notice something really important, another soul resides in him, a hollow hole appeared on his chest, as he smirked.A while liquid coming out from the hollow hole, it was some kind of a hollow liquid, it started his full hollowfication.After fully formed, a hollow mask fully formed, himself, turning into a hollow.He wasn't able to talk, but greater strength and a better endurance to fight against kuro.

"AHAHAHAHAHA!"

A high pitch voice were heard when laughing in his full hollow form.It was decided for kazuki to regain control of himself and not gonna give up.This was his 4th time entering his inner world again.His training was insane, and deadly.Since he was in a full hollow form, two horns forming on his mask, a hollow-like lizard tail was on his back, waving and moving around.His right arm was covered in crimson black reiatsu, his other arm was holding his zanpakuto.He started to charge a cero from his zanpakuto, seperating the cero in five of them, firing at kuro.The cero was an improved version of the normal cero, greater destructive power and improved speed when fired.Either will kuro survive and continue fighting against his full hollow form, or will kuro being defeated by him.

[..Entering Inner World..]
Kazuki Entered his inner world, it was not known what was it, but it was the same place where the hollow and the hollow-like spirit was here.The hollow-like spirit appeared in front of him.Kazuki quickly attacked him as soon as the hollow-like spirit appeared.

"Give back my body!!!"

He shouted, in anger.The hollow-like spirit smirked, refusing to give him back his body.The hollow-like spirit then summon a crimson dark wave towards kazuki.His eyes widened, dodging to attack.

"You want it?Not yet!My fun isn't great yet!Lets have fun here while my hollowfied self will fight against your good friend, kuro.AHAHAHAHA!"

The hollow-like spirit laughed as he spoke.This is the fight between kuro and the full hollowfied form, kazuki.And in the inner world, it is between the hollow-like spirit, and kazuki hikamori.Either win, or lose, that's kazuki's choice and kuro's choice.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:31 am
I freakin' hate when he acts like this. Kuro thought as Kazuki went completely overboard. Sigh. What should I do? "My aim wasn't to damage you, but simply distract you." Kuro had planned his next move. When HK began charging the ceros, Kuro prepared himself. As soon as they were fired, he performed a single flash step behind Kazuki.He grabbed the beasts tail, and swung it to the ground. If that succeeded, Kuro was going to grab HK's mask and break it into pieces on Kazuki's face. After those attempts, Kuro leapt back and began to quickly heal his many wounds with Kido. This exhausted him further. If Kazuki can't break out of that state, I dunno what I'm going to do! I might have to call in squad 1!

- Buddha
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:49 am
Kazuki Hikamori

{The Shinigami}

[Start Post]

Hollow Kazuki would do a maniac laugh.But his tail were grabbed by Kuro, being swinging around like a toy, Hollow Kazuki would be getting so pissed off, his mask also being pulled off, it succeed, but the worst thing is, a few hollow mask pieces were left, his hollow mask slowly regenerates itself.He would begin charging multiple cero on his index finger, then he would fire them at Kuro, with an extremely deadly destructive power, and with an incredible speed going towards Kuro.Suddenly, Kazuki was gaining control again, hollow kazuki eyes widened, swinging his zanpakuto around, not yet done having fun.Kazuki would then ripping off his mask, the hollow kazuki is finally being defeated, totally defeated and never again coming back to his body ever again.Kazuki would stand up, eyes widened again.The multiple cero that Hollow Kazuki fired, was deadly.He should stop.Before both of the cero touched kuro, he flashstepped and blocked the cero with his bare hands, but his hands, starting to bleed.The blood, spilling all over the place.He couldn't have use his zanpakuto instead.

"No one!Touches!My!Friend!"

He closes his hand, breaking the cero into pieces.The pieces dropped onto the ground, making a small popping sound on the ground when the pieces fell.Both of his hands is fatally injured, but he isn't finished his fight against kuro yet.He first picked up his zanpakuto, pointing at kuro.

"This time... no insanity or hollow game.."

His voice were calm, and also serious.He was truly isn't playing with kuro this time.Both of his hand, blood dripping down onto the ground, hands fatally wounded, but still had the energy to hold up his zanpakuto and fight against kuro.Either kuro would fight with him, or surrender.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:02 am
"This time... no insanity or hollow game.."

"Thank god, I was getting tired of being killed! In any case, shall we continue? If you wish to heal your hands, the first aid kit is over there." Then, after Kazuki's answer, Kuro caught his breath and returned to a fighting stance. "Here I come!" He cried as he leapt across the room, bringing his zanpakto down in an arc. Then he sidestepped left, slicing horizantally. Then he ducked down and attacked Kazuki's feet. All these moves were done with the blunt side of Kuro's zanpakto, so they wouldn't hurt Kazuki any further. After those moves, Kuro leaped back about three feet, panting and assuming a defensive position. "Ok then Kazuki! Your move!"

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum