Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Terith Branborough [APPROVED 4-1+] Left_bar_bleue5/100Terith Branborough [APPROVED 4-1+] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Terith Branborough [APPROVED 4-1+] Empty Terith Branborough [APPROVED 4-1+]

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:45 pm
{Caution: Experimental Application}
S H I N I G A M I

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Terith Branborough
Nickname: Teris
Appearance:
anime Pictures, Images and Photos

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Personality:
  • It is unknown to how she can hear “them” speaking when no one else can.
  • She has an acute sense of spiritual empathy, allowing her to not only sense things, she can feel what they feel.
  • She is often confused and afraid, making her unable to comprehend complex instructions without questioning.
  • She treats other shinigami with obedience and reverence.
  • She often questioned about personalities and moralities.
  • It is unknown how she developed this feeling, but she calls herself a tool of destruction; in truth, she was once a Zanpakutō spirit, leaving how she returned without her master is a mystery.
  • The reason that she is always uncomfortable is that she is no longer a sword, but a person instead.
  • She does have some bravery, but it only shown when she cannot condone something she deemed wrong anymore.
  • She has a tendency of wandering off, but she claims that she was called there.
  • The biggest question is how she can detect things behind barriers.

B A C K G R O U N D

History/Background:
  • Originally, she exists as a spirit who chose a soul to be his Zanpakutō.
  • The soul was admitted into the Shino Academy after being discovered by a shinigami.
  • Many times, she has contacted her master in his dreams.
  • After graduation, she and her master began training with each other.
  • She taught her shinigami master the ways of using her, helping him attain Shikai; her method of attainment is not by sparring, it is by support against her inner demons, the entities that infected her because of the soul’s negative feelings.
  • Because of her aid, the shinigami joined the second division, despite her abilities are not up to standards, but her master is more skilled in stealth than metaphysical applications like Kidō.
  • They have many expeditions on Earth and other locations in the Soul Society.
  • The shinigami was assigned to rescue a human woman from her captivity in the World of the Kokuryuteshi.
  • The shinigami was caught and executed by the Kokuryuteshi, sending both him and her into the Void.
  • However, while her master drifted off, a long, warped arm and hand grabbed her and dragged her into the light, leaving her master behind.
  • She finds herself back in the Soul Society, but in a more physical form.
  • For years, she dwelled in the Rukongai, aware of what she is and not aware of what happened.
  • She encounters a hollow out in the forest as it was attacking souls.
  • She chose to fight and managed to wound it with a strange shield before a small party of shinigami arrived to finish it; they discovered her and “invited” her (more like dragged her) to the Shino Academy.
  • She enters the Shino Academy as one of the students.

Zanpakutō of Self: Tenith is unlike any shinigami because she was once a Zanpakutō spirit who was destroyed with her shinigami master, only to be reborn as a soul, yet her Zanpakutō spirit’s attributes remained. This means that she is a Zanpakutō on her own, making it impossible for her to get a Zanpakutō like the others, but she can use any equipment at the similar caliber as her body changed instead of the weapon.

Natural Ability:
  • Acute Spiritual Sensory: Terith is capable of sensing spiritual energy, signature and pressure like a blood hound can sniff out specific scents to track down an elusive criminal. However, the sensing is usually acute to the point that she acquired a sensitivity in her empathy and theoretically be the source of how she can hear “them” talking to her, implying that she can possibly be more connected to the background forces and speak to other Zanpakutō spirits.

Sealed Self Abilities:
  • ”Kujiku-Irikuchi” (Shatter Gate): A metaphysical shield is formed in front of her or her ally and upon impact, the shield shatters and send out a hundred razor-sharp shards against the attacker at the speed and force of an average shotgun. It is a counteractive ability, meaning that it has to be hit by any attack for it to trigger.

Shikai Release: Terith held her right arm out in front and placed her left hand on top of her right forearm before calling out, “Hitogoe, Terith!”

Shikai Description:

Shikai Abilities:
  • ”Houi no Haizan” (Vestment of the Defeated): The blue silk vestment around her was metaphysically materialized to protect her from the killing blow as along that killing blow strikes the vestment instead of herself. When placed upon an ally, the ally received this kind of protection as well as the cost of making her vulnerable to the finishing blow.
  • ”Shikkyaku Gachi” (Falling Grace): She thrusts her hand, feet or weapon into the sky, launching a ball of highly concentrated spiritual energy, attracting any hollow nearby as well as serving as a nexus for Kidō users to focus their Kidō attacks upon. Best guarantee is that the nexus will be above the enemy painted by Terith. After the fifth Kidō is used upon the nexus, the nexus released all the Kidō “programmed” into it down upon the enemy with enhanced strength like a lightning bolt. The nexus self destructs after it released the Kidō, so that the enemies cannot use it to recover.

Bankai Release: “Bankai! ... Terith Branborough!”

Bankai Description:
Terith Branborough [APPROVED 4-1+] Mage-1

Bankai Abilities:
  • ”Jukuseite” (Curing Hands): Unlike the convenient method of healing wounds, Terith can remove ailments and restore the energy of the target(s). She summons the orb of spiritual energy in her hands and either pushes it into the target for full effect or held it into the air, letting it disperse and heal anyone nearby at half-strength. Due to being a bankai class, Terith’s healing is regarded as powerful either way. Either able to fully restore one target or provide a boon to a group around her.
  • ”Kakidashi no Mugen” (Beginning of Fantasy): Despite the name, it is an offensive attack that allows her to use one ability that she learned about, but originally cannot do unless she is a certain race. The restriction is that it has to be an offensive attack like Hadō and Cero. It can only be used once before the boon ends, but at the same time, it shuts down any defensive boons and Bakudo seals until the boon ended, leaving her very vulnerable to outside attacks.
  • ”Mahoutsukai no Maboroshi” (Magicians of Dreams): This boon allows her nearby allies to be able to mimic abilities of another person’s Zanpakutō providing that it is within their range of memory and willpower. Example: While under the boon, Ichigo is capable of replicating the same Shikai attack that Byakuya uses. This boon also served as a confusion tactic as it changes the tactics of the affected upon the enemy.
  • ”Hitokage Tamadare” (Soul Palace): It is her most powerful boon as it enhances Shinigami, protects Humans, repulses Hollows/Arrancar/Vizards and weakens demons and ziamichi. Terith creates a miniature realm within a realm where order is absolute, rendering chaos-based energy and cero/bala to be invalid. Any attacks not using chaos energy and cero/bala can work within it. To maintain it, Terith used herself as the core, so knocking her out or killing her will break down this advanced barrier. The barrier appeared as a gigantic dome of silver light surrounded by large rings that repetitively falls from top to bottom while pulsing or vibrating with deterring energy. (Incantation: “Tokoro no hon tentei...Kafu touhou motte goshujin houyou kara kagai.” Or “Place of our Lord...grant us with your embrace from this evil.”)

S K I L L S H E E T

{Please do not fill out the following until your character has a tier}

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
  • Hoho: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Kidō: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Zanjutsu: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Hakuda: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Last edited by Hanako on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Terith Branborough [APPROVED 4-1+] Left_bar_bleue0/0Terith Branborough [APPROVED 4-1+] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Terith Branborough [APPROVED 4-1+] Empty Re: Terith Branborough [APPROVED 4-1+]

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:33 am
I approveth of this app, with a 4-1+
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Terith Branborough [APPROVED 4-1+] Left_bar_bleue5/100Terith Branborough [APPROVED 4-1+] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:50 am
General Skills
Durability: Beginner
General Speed: Beginner
Strength: Beginner
Weapon Skill: Adept

Racial Skills
Hoho: Beginner
Kidou: Adept
Zanjutsu: Beginner
Hakuda: Beginner
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Terith Branborough [APPROVED 4-1+] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Terith Branborough [APPROVED 4-1+] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:50 am
Archived due to member inactivity. Just post here if you want it back.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread