Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Can you teach me Mom? (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue5/100Can you teach me Mom? (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Can you teach me Mom? (OPEN) Empty Re: Can you teach me Mom? (OPEN)

Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:35 pm
DurabilityReiryokuAmmoLimit Gauge
3200 / 3200128 / 1280 / 0 (x0)N / A
Unohana sat in her office, filling out papers for Captain Hinamori's Division to collect for the commanding captain, Jenna Jade Water. However, periodically, she glanced at a picture off to her left sight. It is the picture of the time that she and Neviah were taking a stroll while Ceon, a friend of hers went into depression because of Senna's disappearance. Senna was Neviah's real mother, but she disappeared almost immediately after she gave birth to healthy Neviah. Unohana known this since she was the midwife for Senna; a midwife is a woman whose job is to help expecting mothers give birth. Ever since then, Ceon could not take care of her while Unohana was the only one left that Neviah could remember closely like a mother. She smiled, feeling proud that Neviah is turning into the woman that Ceon would at least smile about. However, thanks to Ceon's habits of tormenting other boys who dare to approach Neviah, Neviah has Androphobia primarily because she does not want other people getting hurt because of her.

Unohana knows it was no joke that Ceon was overprotective as she has many of her patients with severe injuries because of him. When Neviah was in her academy years, she was personally tutored by Unohana as she was guided to becoming a healer, a profession that would have guaranteed that Neviah would say out of trouble like Unohana promised Ceon that she will be out of harm's way. However, there is no escaping Neviah's impulsive will to protect others around her...just like her parents acted. In the past, Unohana watched over Neviah as she play and explore her little world at the fourth division barrack's garden. Now, Neviah is the chief of diagnostics and no longer needed her to watch over her. She even have Konomi with her as her emotional relief. All she needed is to fight her Androphobia. Hopefully she will get over it and find someone to settle down with, ever since the betrayal of Kazuki Hikamori, Neviah was stressed about that student in the ICU. Unohana was in thought before she heard a soft knocking before she came in.

The one who appeared before her was the same Neviah who Unohana was thinking about. She smiled at Neviah and gets up slowly. Upon Neviah's beckon, Unohana replied, "Neviah." Spoken sweetly like a caring mother while her approach to Neviah is like a mother greeting her daughter after a hard day. She hugged Neviah and held her close like she usually does whenever Neviah was seeking comfort. "How are you, dear?" Unohana asked Neviah, expecting her to be honest since no doubt, Neviah was a terrible liar.

Can you teach me Mom? (OPEN) 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Can you teach me Mom? (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue5/100Can you teach me Mom? (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:47 pm
Upon the stuttering, Neviah answered to Unohana, saying it was okay, but Unohana knows better than to believe it was true, not even she could stand what just happened. Her talk with the teacher, Jushiro Ukitake was enough evidence that this incident would shake some confidence into harsh disarray. A shinigami who is strong enough to be a captain would be an uncommon sight while someone with that power just striking down someone who is just starting out in the academy would just be unimaginable in accordance to the foulness. Even Aizen, Ichimaru and Tosen did not kill a student during their reign of betrayal, even Rihiku Hitsugaya. But it may just be coincidences that they all did not attack the students because they are nowhere near them at the time, but what happened was unforgivable. No doubt it weighed down in both their hearts to know it just happened and a veteran like Ukitake failed to stop it. "I understand." Unohana spoke as a hint to Neviah that Unohana knew what happened to her all this time.

The female shinigami who also was the one who provided the files on Kazuki Hikamori came to Unohana not long ago and told her of the situation; she even elaborated how Neviah acted during Waver's visit to that mystery girl...Terith. Ukitake told Unohana that he found that girl in the forest when a hollow attacked. She has the power unlike any kidou known by both of them...like she has a zanpakuto or something without a zanpakuto. It is something very rare from a soul. Would Unohana tell Neviah since she has not told anyone yet. Only Ukitake and Unohana knew about this and if it gets out, she would be sent to the Research Facility to find potentials and purposes. It will hurt the girl no doubt as she will be pushing her limits by Mayuri's experiments. Unohana looked onto Neviah's pure tan eyes and thought about telling her about the secret, but she has high hopes when she was going to ask about something that should be in need of her attention. Unohana does not want to ruin the moment.

Priorities set, Neviah goes first before telling Neviah of the secret. She stuttered on her request and Unohana wanted her to have some confidence in her abilities, so Unohana stays quiet and gave her a comforting look, so it tells her that it is alright to raise her voice to let it all out. If Unohana's educated guess is right, if Neviah raise her voice just a bit, she may have better confidence in speaking. All it matters now is what she wanted and everything else will have to be dealt with after her. That is the way a mother would be and will ever be.

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:29 pm

Neviah became upset as she buried her face into Unohana's chest before collapsing onto her knees. Unohana caught her and gently lowered herself with Neviah. Knowing that she will no doubt be very upset over the situation. Jenna made it as clear as Yamamoto did before that no healer will accompany until it is fully investigated of what they are up against. Last time a betrayal happened, it was Radioactive and his sister. The hard hitting betrayal was when Aizen, Tosen and Ichimaru betrayed them through an elaborate lie to get closer to the throne of Heaven. Now, we're dealing with someone who is far weaker than the others, but still land a big blow as what he did was unheard of for centuries, even in Ukitake's days with Shunsui at the Academy. All that mattered now is the student is safe and Unohana is proud of Neviah for saving the student's life without needing her to be with her. Though at the same time, she wished she was there, but that is the parental feeling Unohana developed as Neviah's caretaker.

Unohana held Neviah close enough that her face is no longer in her chest, but on her shoulder. "Shh-shh-shh...It will be alright, Neviah... You're stronger than you think, otherwise Isane would not have asked me to allow you to take her position while she went to help her sister." Unohana spoke softly, giving her truth about why Isane chose her over others like Hanataro. "I had the same feeling when General Yamamoto forbade me from going with the others over 520 years ago. But sometimes being held back is a good thing, or I would have been hollowfied by Aizen long ago." Unohana spoke with her experience, remembering what happened to eight vizards; Shinji, Love, Hiyori, Rojuro, Lisa, Kensei, Mashiro and Hachigen. What happened to them first horrified her, but she later felt relieved that they are alright in the end, despite being changed permanently, even with Kisuke's help. Unohana does not know what they felt, but at the same time, Unohana does not want to experience it for herself.

The division loves Neviah, so losing her will be a big blow to the division as if they lost Unohana alone. Gently, Unohana helped Neviah back on her feet. Truthfully, Unohana has enough strength to lift Kenpachi Zaraki with one hand, but the gentleness to make anyone feel better after a few words of advice. "I have heard of your attempt to restore the student's damaged nervous system. However, she reacted sharply. It is not the kidou that caused it. I know this because the kidou is only hard because you have to focus the energy into a tight thread instead of focusing into an area, so it has naturally low power. I hypothesized that the student has a sensitivity to spiritual energy. Ukitake told me that she also was speaking to nothing before while also able to detect something specific beyond the seireitei's barrier, so these may be the symptoms to support my hypothesis." Unohana explained, knowing that it may be the one she was trying to ask about. She smiled at Neviah, implying that it is nothing to be ashamed that she did not realize this before; Unohana was with Ukitake, who has more experience with the student than anyone else.

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Can you teach me Mom? (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue20/100Can you teach me Mom? (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:16 pm
Ach'd
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Can you teach me Mom? (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue60/100Can you teach me Mom? (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:42 pm

2013 Rebuild: Old Threads
Threads of Members that have left are to be re-archived to the Old Thread Board.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum