Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Share | 

A past friendship, not forgotten. (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ninian
The Sword Princess

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: A past friendship, not forgotten. (Private)   Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:24 pm

Okay.

Playground is a sandlot. Three swing sets, a mini-castle playground with monkey bars extended to platform with a tire swing nearby.

A large oak tree near the tire swing. A wooded area to the north with a creek running through it.

To the south theres a long field. A mile track surrounds the park.

In the field there are reminants of an old baseball field. High grass in most areas. (2ft tall)
A cherry trees are scattered around the park. (39 total)

Pick a location in the park or start from home?

Pick the weather if you want.

Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: A past friendship, not forgotten. (Private)   Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:35 pm

Souru sighed and hopped onto the swings. Sulking, he swung back and forth, letting the cool, summer breeze, brush his red hair back. Another sunny day graced his town. He smiled and gripped the swing chains, as he gained altitude, bringing him higher and higher into the air. Faltering a little, he slowed down and rested his feet in the warm sand. No shoes covered his feet, so the sand grains tickled his little toes.

Earlier in the day, Souru got pushed down at lunch by a bigger kid in eighth grade. Souru dropped his food and got himself all dirty. Oh, how he hated getting dirty. The little 13 year old boy slipped his bottom off the swing and tried brushing away the food stains on his black school uniform. In doing this, Souru really believed he could wipe away his embarrassing memories. Not to mention the fact when he got home, his father ignored him completely as Mr. Korekuta prepared himself for yet another one of his royal dinners.

I hate my life, Souru thought to himself, as he stepped through the mounds of sand, making his way to the playground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninian
The Sword Princess

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: A past friendship, not forgotten. (Private)   Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:03 pm

A little girl wearing a gothic lolita outfit with quite alot of frills walked into the West-Side Park in Karakura. She seemed age 10 by her appearance yet, she would say otherwise. Atop her head were ears. No, white cat ears surrounded by knee-long blonde hair. She hugged a black cat plushy and black cat notepad to her chest tightly, as if a person had kept trying to take them. Hey blue eyes, combined witha baby face made women flock around Kimmi to swoon over how adorable she was.

Her white furred cat's tail always was hidden behind her long hair, a black leather collar was around her neck with several charms and a gold peice chained to it. A black cat backpack was strapped to her with a black cat pen chained to its belt buckle.

Kimmi walked through the park, wanting to play with children her age but most thought she was weird for 'dressing' like a cat girl maid. As such, they avoided her for her 'perverted ways.' Kimmi noticed a new boy she hadn't seen before swinging and wanted to be friends.

After three steps, she froze. What if he thinks I'm weird? What if he thinks I'm dumb? What if he hates me? I just want friends but.... everyone hates me! These thoughts flashed through her head, stopping her yet again from making friends.

When she finally broke from her thoughts, the boy was at the playground. Deciding to sit, she went to the swing he was in and climbed up. Kimmi was only 2' 6" at 27 lbs, as Demon's body structures were different from humans. Most people thought Kimmi's ears were fake untill they saw the side of her head, scratched them or touched her head right. If they did, Kimmi began to purr like a cat.

Kimmi sat in the swing for some time, then went to the shade under a Sakura Tree and curled up into a ball.

Within moments she was asleep, still hugging her black cat plushie.

Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: A past friendship, not forgotten. (Private)   Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Souru heard footsteps behind him, heading for the swings. He was sitting atop the monkey bars when he noticed a little girl was relaxing under a cherry tree. With his furrowed brow, the little boy jumped off the monkey bars. Sand cushioned his fall as he stumbled around, trying to regain some footing after his drop down. His little toes ached now with pain, as did his skinny legs.

Slowly and meticulously, young Souru approached the resting girl. As he got closer, he noticed her strange cat ears and her small build. She seemed very unorthodox from the people he usually saw at school. Her breathing in her sleep seemed like a whispered purr. She also wore a uniform similar to the maid who taught him table manners.

"H-Hello? Are you hurt or something?" asked Souru in a squeaky, quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninian
The Sword Princess

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: A past friendship, not forgotten. (Private)   Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:57 pm

-A forest of flames surrounded Kimmi, she laughed like a maniac as she burned the park to the ground. Bodies of children that bullied her littering the ground, only one boy was alive. Standing at her with a strange look. Was it... worry? She hugged him and held him close while the area around them burned.-

Kimmi was awoken from her dream suddenly by a boy leaning over her, asking if she was hurt. She propped herself on one arm and rubbed her eyes. Yawning, her little kitten fangs were seen by the boy.
She reconised him from her dream, ear-length red hair with a few grey strands. Gentle but hesitant green eyes looked at her wide as the ears atop her head flickered a few times and hair tail wagged.

"Uhm...i.h.vaZ.wAas?? Www-w-whats yo-your n-n-name?" Kimmi studdered out. Her eyes still watery from rubbing. "I'm... K-K-kkk-Kimmi."

Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: A past friendship, not forgotten. (Private)   Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Souru's mouth hung open a little, but then snapped shut as he closed his eyes and smiled widely. His hand shot out towards the little girl, gesturing a friendly handshake. "I'm Souru Korekuta!" he said politely, opening his eyes to notice her minuscule body. The light green eyes of Souru scanned Kimmi's body once again, widening at her wiggling tail. In his mind, she resembled a cute little cat.

Opening his mouth to add to his greeting, he shut it again. Souru processed and remembered what his nanny taught him about letting the other person talk in the conversation. Of course, the little Souru always depicted great manners no matter the circumstance. Sadly, this always brought upon harassment and teasing from his classmates who were the epitome of rude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninian
The Sword Princess

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: A past friendship, not forgotten. (Private)   Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:52 pm

"Souru,." she stated blandly through a half-assed yawn. The boy held his hand out and she took it to pull herself up while still squeezing her plush to her chest. Kimmi yawned like a kitten this time and spoke to him after a moment.

"Souru, wanna go to the woods? I can show you everything there!" Kimmi squealed excitedly. I hope I made a friend... she prayed in her mind, not having any friends. Her belly rumbled loudly and her cheeks went pink.
Kimmi let go of Souru's hand and removed her black cat back pack. After she un-buckled the belt, she reached in a pulled out a small blanket and a box lunch.
She spreaded out the BLACK CAT blanket and took her lunch out.

Fifteen Salmon Rice Balls, ten sammaches with tomato, catfish, lettuce, pepperjack cheese and ketchup, four thermos' full of hot herbal tea, and eight sixteen ounce bottles of whole milk.

Kimmi took the boys hand and brung him to the blankets edge. She then took her black cat shoes off and sat down, staring at Souru expectantly.
"Uhm. I made this if you want some. But no shoes on my blanket!" she chided while pout-smiling.

Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: A past friendship, not forgotten. (Private)   Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:19 am

"That's a lot of food for a little girl like you! How were you supposed to eat all this?" Souru asked, his voice raising high in excitement. He liked this girl. She seemed nice and not to mention pretty, other than the fact she was very small. Souru clamped his mouth shut in a split second. He slapped himself on the arm for such rude behavior. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to be rude." The little boy sat down, his legs crossed, and pointed at the catfish.

"May I have a slice of that?" asked the now quiet Souru. He blushed out of bashfulness, then continued to lock his hands together in his lap.

"I like your tail, Kimmi!" giggled the little boy. Souru craned his neck over to his right side to try and examine the tail again. It was so unbelievable! He had never seen anything like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: A past friendship, not forgotten. (Private)   Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:20 pm

Archived.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

A past friendship, not forgotten. (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1