Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Gotei 13 Hierarchy

+99
Nix Shraik
Ren Shimizu
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Nix
Circa Monstrua
Romulus Bison
Fateburn
Mujin
Sasuke Ryotai
Starchyu
Yvhv
Anticlimactic
Shinryu
Hayuko
Naziel Kasigawa
Absentee
Sage
Ryniel
BladeNB
killerants
Yukichiyu Senoku
Joshua Kyrie
TheMaynard
Pammy
Matsu
Pociden
CPKallday
JohnSeever
ざる
Zaz
Sinpoder
Kyouhai Suzumori
Jin Hoshigawa
Horus Sariel
Kade
Raiki
Teitoku
Cookies
Thordios
Ludalfa
Carter
Cardinal
Arashi
M A G I
Majestic Moose
Dexterity
Kanji Man
Kanda
tina
Tsuyo
lionus
Ulqui
Enjiuu
Imakuran
HitomiIchimaru
Silim
||Tsukuyomi||
Yamamoto
elluvias
Tsumi Buredo
Chao
Baldragoran
~Amaya~
Kaito_Kojuurou
Taichou
Annihilation
HallowedMask
Kakeru
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Decimation
Cheshire Cat
Akihiko
ReddTseuken
Ravana
Prinny
Gin
Elendril
Snopy
zetsurin
Dark Angel
supa cute chibi
Soniko
Shizuo
JJ
Zoro
ShadowCougar13
Jojo Kaguya
Genpaku
Star
Blade
||-BlankMystery-||
Pockeh
Teijo
Tsubine
Iori
Portaliya
Dai
MaidInAmn
THEFROST
103 posters
Go down
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 58 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 58 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 58 Empty Re: Gotei 13 Hierarchy

Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:35 am
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13113-love-or-hate-me-you-will-respect-me-nonetheless

Challenging the 7th Division Captain, for Captaincy.
- My pos should be up in around 24 hours, once this actions approved.
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 58 Left_bar_bleue25/100Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 58 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:01 am
After reading the thread, and knowing Zeda's personality IC, I'd say this is rather justified. I was trying to get Himeko into a Captain's position to straighten him out a bit, but I suppose Zeda can do the same. Even Zaraki treated his men with respect, then again... His subordinates are trying to attack him right off the bat. Which is rather... stupid. Anyway, you're free to do this with my blessing. If any of the staff have anything else to add to this or wish to deny it, then so be it. However, this seems to be interesting as far as plot lines go and could work in Romulus's favor as far as getting upgrades goes.

If Bison is reading this. Man, just let this thing play its course. If you win, awesome! If you lose, still good for your character because he fought someone that was much stronger than him. This is the type of thread that I am talking about when I say "beyond your character's limits". If anything you can always come back and challenge him once more for the position, it seems like an interesting rivalry. I wouldn't take his intentions with salt, that's just how Zeda's character is. Such a great thread plot shouldn't be looked down upon.

Enjoy guys. :]

Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 58 Sbb1I7e
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 58 Left_bar_bleue10/100Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 58 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:19 am

Throwing in an edit here

removed wolf from the captaincy of 8th division due to his death within this thread and i have also removed romulus bison from 7th captaincy due to the ban placed on this member. Feel free to apply for either position as they've now opened up

Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 58 M9rTQZk

Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 58 Left_bar_bleue10/100Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 58 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:49 am
Name: Tesome Ogani
Division: Second
Position: Seat 3 for now
URL of Char App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6884-tesome-oganishinigami-approved-2-1-base-1-1-in-critical-state?highlight=Tesome
Reasons For Joining: Tesome is a special breed of creature, in more then one way. His skills are geared towards special operations that the Second is known for, and I think he would fit in well.
How Active Are You? I have just returned to the game and will be active working around my RL work schedule.
What Do You Have To Offer: Im not sure, just my experience in rping i guess.
Notes:

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 58 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 58 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:46 am

«YOU ALL ARE IN THE CLEAR NOW»
Everything looks good to me with the request above. I'll go ahead and put my stamp of approval for him to be thrusted into the 2nd Division. If anyone has a problem, feel free to speak up. Otherwise, this is done.

Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 58 WVMWLOu
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 58 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 58 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:44 am
Name: Zeda Zinard Yuudeshi
Division: 7th
Position: Captain
URL of Char App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8620-zeda-yuudeshi-2013-approved-0-3
Reasons For Joining: Whooped the old Captains ass https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13113-love-or-hate-me-you-will-respect-me-nonetheless
How Active Are You? So, so
What Do You Have To Offer: Shit ton
Notes: Nah
Anonymous

Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:05 pm
Cleared will have you back in quickly.
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:39 am
Name: Kaito Kojuurou
Division: 8
Position: Captain
URL of Char App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6822-kojuurou-kaito-approved-0-50-4-when-in-release?highlight=Kojuurou+Kaito
Reasons For Joining: I am on often now, and willing to put alot of work into the position
How Active Are You? Often, at least a couple of hours a day.
What Do You Have To Offer: knowledge of the universe, and am on often in the rp.
Notes: None

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Anonymous

Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:38 am
Approved.
Sasuke Ryotai
Sasuke Ryotai
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 58 Left_bar_bleue0/0Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 58 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:26 am
Name: Sayuri Suzuki
Division: 13th
Position: 5th Seat
URL of Char App: Right here!
Reasons For Joining: Because stuff (Already had this position once, and then computer meltdown. v_v)
How Active Are You? I'm on daily, even if I'm not saying or doing much, and willing to RP at any time if I'm on and someone can get my attention!
Notes:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum