Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Gotei 13 Hierarchy

+99
Nix Shraik
Ren Shimizu
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Nix
Circa Monstrua
Romulus Bison
Fateburn
Mujin
Sasuke Ryotai
Starchyu
Yvhv
Anticlimactic
Shinryu
Hayuko
Naziel Kasigawa
Absentee
Sage
Ryniel
BladeNB
killerants
Yukichiyu Senoku
Joshua Kyrie
TheMaynard
Pammy
Matsu
Pociden
CPKallday
JohnSeever
ざる
Zaz
Sinpoder
Kyouhai Suzumori
Jin Hoshigawa
Horus Sariel
Kade
Raiki
Teitoku
Cookies
Thordios
Ludalfa
Carter
Cardinal
Arashi
M A G I
Majestic Moose
Dexterity
Kanji Man
Kanda
tina
Tsuyo
lionus
Ulqui
Enjiuu
Imakuran
HitomiIchimaru
Silim
||Tsukuyomi||
Yamamoto
elluvias
Tsumi Buredo
Chao
Baldragoran
~Amaya~
Kaito_Kojuurou
Taichou
Annihilation
HallowedMask
Kakeru
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Decimation
Cheshire Cat
Akihiko
ReddTseuken
Ravana
Prinny
Gin
Elendril
Snopy
zetsurin
Dark Angel
supa cute chibi
Soniko
Shizuo
JJ
Zoro
ShadowCougar13
Jojo Kaguya
Genpaku
Star
Blade
||-BlankMystery-||
Pockeh
Teijo
Tsubine
Iori
Portaliya
Dai
MaidInAmn
THEFROST
103 posters
Go down
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 64 Left_bar_bleue10/100Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 64 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 64 Empty Re: Gotei 13 Hierarchy

Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:37 am

Name: Damien Crow
Division: 3rd or 9th
Position: Captain
URL of Char App: Damien
Reasons For Joining: Previously a captain of the gotei, shino academy teacher (though that means litte), ibikis vice captain and one of the oldest captains still around that retains some of his sanity, Damien has a multitude of reasons to return to the position now that iriko has left and multiple others are gone allowing him to return to the field and power through to return the gotei to a higher standing. I also feel like these 2 divisions are the best fit for the man as he is more willing to be on the front lines than anything else and if he cant achieve that he can at least defend the goteis laws and rules.
How Active Are You? Currently average but will be amping it up within the next week or so
What Do You Have To Offer: for one a 0-2 for the organisation, another captain to fill ranks that has proven already useful and if i can get my activity like i want it a much more active division for the gotei ... also damiens drunken antics
Notes: All dos antics geys all dos antics

Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 64 M9rTQZk

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 64 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 64 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:42 pm
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 64 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

I'll put him on a trial period and I'll want to see some activity from this character that helps stimulate the overall posting amount in the Soul Society/Gotei 13. So, please get active and start posting with him. I am counting on you to not let me down on this after our convo on skype.

Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 64 WVMWLOu
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 64 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 64 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:35 pm
Name: Animum Desponde
Division:
internal affairs [7th ]
Position: Vice captian
URL of Char App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12995p10-animum-desponde-magnolia-s-final-app-0-2-0-2-masked#99251
Reasons For Joining: One of the main reasons for joining was in the following thread she was asked by the captain to come back as his vice captain. as well seeing as her recent change she want's to do some good in the world.

thread she was asked to join https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15205p10-we-all-deserve-a-night-off#99246

How Active Are You? I am GUTS tier active.
What Do You Have To Offer: As a vice-captain animum herself primarily offers a cool collected voice of reason to internal affairs, while as well boasting a grand master in mental deduction, a split-tier of 0-2/0-2++ and finally a drive to help out the gotei 13.
Notes: I am looking forward to this~

Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 64 LzZCuy7
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 64 BtXe12b
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 64 Left_bar_bleue0/0Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 64 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:15 pm
Animum has been added to the Vice Captain position due to being asked directly by the captain. Have fun with the Gotei!

Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 64 QYEibkj
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 64 F2mrTYb
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 64 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 64 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:13 pm
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 64 Image8717_zpsrh1btrb8

✧MOVING TO THE ARCHIVE BOARD✦

Alright, I'm gonna close this thread out. Since we are no longer using it, I'm going to place it in archives.

Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 64 WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum