Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» When an Angry Person is Angry
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 EmptyToday at 3:01 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Whispers on the Wind.
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:36 pm by Gamma

» My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you;
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Gamma

» Helping Hand (Masami, Sol) [Closed]
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:54 pm by Gamma

» The Shula Region - A Pokemon RP
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 5:53 pm by Guest

» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 12:17 pm by Henrex

» Chain Gang (Open)
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Tetsuya "Shukiri" Gioranta (WIP)
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 3:33 pm by Jukuyen

» Operation War Dogs: To the Victorious. [Open WW4 Interlude]
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 2:07 pm by darkfunnel

» Digimon: Lost Chronicles
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:13 am by Guest

Top posters
THEFROST
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 I_voting_barA Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 I_voting_barA Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127563 messages in 19430 subjects

A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum   A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:24 am

A typical Day Between Me (Black Chick) and Chaozi (Blue hair girl)

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum   A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:46 pm

A Typical Evening Drive For Taichou

Portal
Portal

TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 23PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum   A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:21 pm

A Typical XAT arguement about games and consoles

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell
Hayuko

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 24PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum   A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Frost with annoying people

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 25PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum   A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:29 pm

I FOUND HIS SECRET IDENTITY. (a typical day for Elendril)

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck
Pockeh

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 26PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum   A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:32 pm

A typical reaction of this site whenever Ravana has an idea

I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
||-BlankMystery-||

November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue28000/100000A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 27PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum   A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:59 am

A Typical Time On The Xat With Frost (Red Haired Guy) and Blade (Black haired guy)

A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
||-BlankMystery-||

November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue28000/100000A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 28PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum   A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:07 am

A Typical Moment On The Xat With Toxic (Guy With Glasses) and Gin (The Guy With Long Hair) with Blade (The Last Guy talking to Toxic)

A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian
Taichou

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 29PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum   A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:32 pm

The Typical Life Of Blade (Eric, the Guy) And Frost. (the redheaded girl).

Scenario:

Blade: Imma impress mah daddy! (kicks door but fails and falls down, bumping his back onto the wall then sliding down flat)

Frost: (opens door) ... Did you just kick my door? o_o

By the way. Not dead. 'Kay, thanks. Die.

A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 Tumblr_m3cj2mXE1V1qegj01o1_500
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Portal
Portal

TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 30PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum   A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:43 am

A typical day in the life of Elendril and Blade on Dueling Network

Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next