Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Scout Duty Left_bar_bleue10/100Scout Duty Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Scout Duty Empty Scout Duty

Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:19 am
|| T I T A N I A | R E X ||
Scout Duty TitaniaHeader
-------------------------------
QUEEN OF TIME'S FLOW - 1-1+

BALSAMIC MOON
"Time is the only remaining truth..."
SHALL I START?

This island, why had it intrigued her? The brown-haired woman stared over the expanse that had been dubbed "Chaos Island" by the humans that came around this area. There were fights going on everywhere for the power that the island held. It pissed her off, to be honest. She had been sent here, in order to scout. Titania herself wasn't much of a fighter, although she had a right mind to be able to defend herself if she could.

The cat-like Sugiura took quick footsteps over the rolling hills of Chaos Island, studying everyone and everything around her. This place's mystery eluded Titania. She didn't understand it. She knew that it was a Spiritual Hotspot, but that was all that she really knew. Even the people that told her to come scout here said nothing. They said that if she found the right things, then she might be able to increase her strength - not that she really cared, of course. She was just doing her job, so she could get back to the Sugiura Dimension, and that Faker. A small smile crossed her lips, and she placed a hand into one of the pockets of her short-shorts above the long legs covered with stockings.

One of her hands reached up behind her head, and she scratched the brown locks with a sigh and closed her blue eyes. This really wasn't her sort of place. The woman started to walk a little further, her feet clapping along the rocks on the ground. She chuckled lightly to herself, and sat down on a nearby large rock, shaped like some kind of seat. She took her place on it and crossed her legs, thinking some more. This place was interesting, that was for sure. Interesting, but it didn't interest her. However, someone might get the wrong idea from this, as it would seem. Someone would then try to fight her. That would be such a bother for young Miss Titania Rex.

"This place..." Titania sighed softly and moved some hair off of her face.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Scout Duty Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Scout Duty Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Scout Duty Empty Re: Scout Duty

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:01 am
Sayuri De Louge Roi

Scout Duty 109672

Goddess of Magic - 0-3

------------------------------

||T H E||B E A T||

"Requiem"

||E N T E R||P O S T||

The Iramasha.. They had been keeping secrets, hadn't they? Sayuri mused as she busied herself in her office within the home of the western clan. She was looking up every possible ounce of information she could find on this so called island that had fallen from the sky and now rested in the ocean. She found all sorts of intel from her men in the field. She had discovered the co-ordinates, supposed contents, and above all, the current guest-list of who was on the island. Sayuri smirked, running a hand through her pink hair and giggling. Being the queen.. had its benefits to say the least. She stretched and popped her back, taking a glance at the co-ordinates and making damn sure her photographic memory wasn't sleep-lagged before looking away. Yawning widely, Sayuri scratched her stomach over her one-piece robe. She ran her hand through her hair once more before pulling the hood up and over her head. She pondered for a moment. Would the queen of the western clan showing up really be.. a good idea if she was in an obvious garment? No. Sayuri shook her head, pulling the robe off and tossing it to the side before striding to her dresser, throwing open the double-doors and reaching for the drawer at the bottom of the dresser, pulling open the near-hidden drawer and pulling out a long black robe, slipping it on over her head and making sure it was comfortable before pulling the hood over her head. Nodding in approval of it before taking out the last remaining recognizable semblence of her identity by tying a band around her forehead to hide her hair behind her hood. Standing, Sayuri walked to the back of her room, picturing the co-ordinates of the island clearly in her head before summoning the "Prototype Portal" an ability of hers that allowed her to access the in-between world usually accessible only by garganta. Stepping inside, she closed the portal behind her, lowering herself and forming a platform underneath her feet with her reiatsu, as was the only real way to travel in here. Quickly mobilizing the platform, she traveled swiftly in the direction of the co-ordinates she had in her head, or at least, as close as she could get.

On the way, her head was filled with what she might find. A small grin giving away her excitement as she prepared for whatever could possibly be awaiting her on this mysterious island. As she reached where she knew she had to stop, she opened the other side of the portal, masking her reiatsu before stepping out into the open air... And instantly feeling her jaw drop at what she saw.

The island.. was.. enormous.. and that was putting it as delicately as you could. It looked as if a piece of the earth itself had fallen from the sky and landed here.. but no.. this was only a chunk of the iramasha realm.. It was breathtaking. Sayuri shook her head out of the stupor and leaped forward, using her most handy travel ability, her levitation, to lower herself to the island below. She didn't know exactly where she was.. but it was rocky.. very rocky. Sayuri's padded boots hit the ground with nary a sound made as she stealthily progressed forward. She felt.. another presence here.. what was that reiatsu...? Was that... sugiura? Sayuri nodded, she could identify that reiatsu signature anywhere. That was a sugiura's reiatsu. Taking a few steps forward before taking a sharp left turn, Sayuri saw who she had felt. A woman sitting on a rock, looked to be older than her, then again, nearly everyone did. Oh how wrong they were, though.. Sayuri calmly stepped forward, into the line of sight of the woman, making sure her reiatsu was still masked before she smiled and waved.

"Heya!" She greeted warmly, observing the woman's features, and stance as she went.. She didn't exactly recognize who it was specifically.. the woman did feel familiar though. Sayuri didn't analyze her as a threat, but everything revealed itself through time. Sayuri wondered if this woman was going to attack on sight, or not? Surely Sayuri wouldn't be so heartless as to use her power as the queen against someone she didn't know?

Then again.. it had been a while since Sayuri had any REAL fun..

Sayuri chuckled a bit internally, her outward appearance still keeping the cute and innocent air (despite the stealth clothing), even though internally she was listing a total of three-hundred plus ways that this situation could turn out. Her mind was racing, and so was her reiatsu. Although masked, it was itching for release. The air of this place had some powerful quality to it.. her reiatsu was begging her to let it free so it could leech off of the air, but Sayuri couldn't allow that. One whiff of her reiatsu, and everyone in the area would know.. The Queen had arrived. She would be.. a high priority target, to say the least.. and whether this woman here would be one to try and take her head was a matter that would have to be solved with time. For now, twas best not to take any unnecessary risks or test any lavish theories without first at least attempting to find out who exactly sat before her.

Sayuri took another step forward, holding her own hand in front of her to show that she had no concealed weapons, and in fact, meant no harm. At least.. for the time being. The queen tilted her head curiously, her airy, innocent, and playful voice carrying a question across the stones. "So what brings you to the Chaos Island, Miss?"

||E N D||P O S T||

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:11 pm
Scout Duty TitaniaHeader
QUEEN OF TIME'S FLOW - 1-1

OBORO
SHALL I START?

Hm. This was certainly a strange place, somewhere that caused Titania to study it further, trying to understand exactly what caused this island to tick. She scratched her head lightly, trying to make sense of everything that was going on around here. A couple of blinks later, and Titania was suddenly confronted with a voice.

"Heya!" She turned to the source suddenly, the brown hair flicking around her face as she moved. Her eyes narrowed slightly, studying the woman who stood in front of her, interest piqued. She didn't seem to be prepared to attack, however she would defend herself if need be. She studied the face of the pink-haired lady, and placed a soft finger on the bottom of one of her lips. Stranget. For some reason, this woman seemed familiar to her.

The stranger stepped forwards, toward Titania, who narrowed her eyes. Why did she feel like this? Familiar, yet foreboding. The young Sugiura moved her hand carefully, noting that the other had showed that she was meaning no harm, and had no weapons, in fact. Titania let out a small sigh of relief, moving her hands away from her sides and closing them up, hiding the claws on her fingers.

"So what brings you to the Chaos Island, Miss?" Hm? Titania's eyes narrowed slightly, studying the pink-haired woman carefully. This woman was both familiar, and yet interesting to Titania. She stood up from the rock that she was sitting on, and placed her feet on the ground, standing straight before the mysterious robed woman in front of her. She smiled softly, and lowered her eyes to study the other's form.

"I am simply here via request of my King, Arturia." She nodded and bowed slightly, introducing herself with a small smile on her face. "Titania Rex, of the Western Sugiura Clan." She raised herself back up and smiled softly at the woman, tilting her head to the side.

"Whether or not you introduce yourself, madam, I am not bothered."
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:59 pm
Sayuri De Louge Roi

Scout Duty 109672

Goddess of Magic - 0-3

||T H E||B E A T||

"Passion"

||E N T E R||P O S T||

Sayuri observed the woman carefully. There was a small look of.. was that recognition? Apparently this woman thought she might know who Sayuri is. Sayuri chuckled a bit internally, that could make things.. interesting. It all depended on who this woman here suspected her to be, and the possibilities she considered. It was all going according to plan, then.. Sayuri had expected people to possibly recognize her, albeit a vague recognition, and she planned to find what she needed to and get out. But if she got to meet a few people, or battle when necessary, where could the harm be, right? Sayuri smirked a bit, thinking it over in her head. The island was a huge place, but there were a LOT of powerful beings here. She couldn't allow even one of the more.. potent.. ones to recognize her, it could surely mean the end.

Sayuri's eyes scanned the surrounding environment, looking for any possible ambush spots.. but as they wandered, the woman spoke. "I am simply here via request of my King, Arturia." Sayuri's eyebrow raised slightly as her eyes returned to face the woman. Oh? Arturia was her king? That.. opened up quite a few possibilities here. No wonder Sayuri saw recognition in her eyes. It would've been remarkable if she DIDN'T. "Titania Rex, of the Western Sugiura Clan." Oh.. Sayuri searched her mind, finding the file on this woman and observing the papers she had read before mentally, nodding slightly to herself. Oh? So the woman was trustworthy.. And from her own clan? That made this a lot more simple. However.. Sayuri had enough experience to know that not everything was as it seemed. Sayuri gave a small chuckle. She had seen enough shape-shifting to know that this woman could be someone else entirely intending to trap other sugiura. For what purpose was anyone's guess. Sayuri had no way of knowing for sure, but she had to test it, at least.

"Whether or not you introduce yourself, madam, I am not bothered." Sayuri smirked a bit, taking another step forward and finally speaking. "Oh, I plan on it. However, first I have to make sure I can trust you with my identity in the first place. It is a secret after all, otherwise I wouldn't very well be wearing this black get-up, would I?" Sayuri giggled, "You say you're here for your king, well let's see how well you serve him." Sayuri's eyes narrowed as she backflipped into the air, catching herself and floating above ground. "As per my tradition, you may attempt to land the first blow." Sayuri yawned and stretched, her green eyes staring directly at Titania. Her actions now.. would decide what needed to happen here. With all the shapeshifters that Sayuri had seen, she had never seen one who could copy the person's abilities as well. If Titania used even one of the skills listed in her file, Sayuri would know she could be trusted.. but why not gauge her power while she was here? All in due time..

||E N D||P O S T||

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:44 am
Scout Duty TitaniaHeader
QUEEN OF TIME'S FLOW - 1-1+

DESTINY FIERCE BATTLE
SHALL I START?

"Oh, I plan on it. However, first I have to make sure I can trust you with my identity in the first place. It is a secret after all, otherwise I wouldn't very well be wearing this black get-up, would I?" Oh? The woman had seemed familiar to her, however the very fact that she was wearing those clothes also obscured her identity, in Titania's eyes. With a small smile she stepped back a single step, letting her Sacred begin to flow as the ash around her, forming shapes and such behind her body. The woman before her giggled, and Titania simply chuckled darkly, tilting her head to the side.

"Oh, I understand completely." She smiled softly and nodded her head, watching the movements of the other woman as she spoke.

"You say you're here for your king, well let's see how well you serve him." She stepped forwards again as Sayuri flipped back and started floating in mid-air. Titania's eyes narrowed a little bit and she placed her hands onto her hips, the flowing of her Sacred continuing. Wait for it...

"As per my tradition, you may attempt to land the first blow." As expected of someone who carried such an air about them. They were obviously more powerful than Titania was right now, so all the Sugiura could do was continue to attack. However, there may be a use with her Joushou for this right now; so releasing it would come in handy. Then again...

Time began to slow down around her, Titania's ash flowing out and creating a small area of displaced time flow. Her Joushou was the harbinger of age and decay; and her eyes suddenly glowed yellow. Her Reiatsu pulsed, and Tsukiakari activated itself. Titania smirked and suddenly ran forwards, and Adrenalin began to flow through her bloodstream, modifying the Reiatsu flow through her body and causing her to see things slowed down around her.

"Let us go." She jumped up at Sayuri and drew her arms back, preparing to claw at her and setting her pulse at it's maximum setting; -100 years per post.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:02 pm
Sayuri De Louge Roi

Scout Duty 109672

Goddess of Magic - 0-3

||T H E||B E A T||

"Toxicity (Instrumental)"

||E N T E R||P O S T||

"Oh, I understand completely." Well that was good at least. Still.. Sayuri couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy. What if this was, in fact, an imposter? Sayuri rotated herself in circles in the air, scratching her head as she pondered this. It was still a possibility she was a fake b-

That's when the ash began to flow. Sayuri saw it before she fully realized what was happening. It was distinct. And unique to her. This was definitely the Titania she said she was. The question was, how much was she going to put into this attack? Her answer came not too much later, as Titania leaped at her. Sayuri giggled, it was time to end this game. She snapped her fingers, a wall of spears appearing in front of her, the spears facing upwards to create a barrier, and being made of Sayuri's own reiatsu. Sayuri gave another giggle and floated to the top of the wall, placing her feet down on the tips of the spears and looking down at Titania. "Very impressive form. And I can see now that you are, in fact, who you say you are, but.." Sayuri pulled her hood down, shaking out her hair and grinning, "Is it really the most intelligent choice to attack your queen?" Sayuri giggled, "I kid, of course, as I asked you to. But please understand I mean no harm, besides just some fun and games on this dreary island~" Sayuri smiled brightly.

||E N D||P O S T||

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions