Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Azure Iramasha Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Azure Iramasha Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Azure Iramasha Empty Azure Iramasha

Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:05 pm

Azure Iramasha AzureIramasha

‹ Z I A M I C H I ›
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Azure Iramasha AppHeader

Name: Azure Iramasha
The Host Race: Iramasha

Appearance:
Azure Iramasha Luki

Weight: The weight of azure is that of a slim figure. As a young Iramasha he did not grow quickly, his weight staying the same due to the small rations that he ate each day. Azure did not believe eating would continue his strength any further but rather training. Azure trained repeatedly each day causing his weight to never change depending on how hard he had trained and how much food he would allow himself to eat. His body unclothed looks rather fit, the muscles he has toned into shape take effect agains that of his skin we he moves but he is seen without his shirt on rarely due to shyness at times.

Eyes: Azure's eye color is that of a bright blue almost that of the skys. They are rather straight and to the point, the size being that of a normal persons along with the glint produced from his eye each time it catches light against its soft surface. He can see rather well for a male his size and age, his own seeing ability about that of a hawk. His seeing at night is also aswell as that of an owl, his overall ability to see is outstanding to say the least. As for other people that have commented on his eyes it has been said that they are one of the most perfect features of his body, girls not only saying they love the color but generally expressing their opinion of the soft blue tint they give off aswell.

Height: As the average male goes he is not that tall compared to some men. His own size is that of 5'7, his own height not being of large size. There are multiple advantages of being so small, one of those rather 'Large' advantages is that he can fit into small spaces only due to the combination of his own weight and own height, almost being a perfect combination to fit in these rather small and odd places. Another good advantage to his small size is that Azure himself can stand up to woman at there own height, only is it not an advantage to be that of a womans size but he does not need to reach downward or upward to kiss the said woman, his own shyness may get in the way so this advantage is rather useless at times, the only true person he has kissed was that of a woman he had been friends with at an early age, his own shyness now being rather impudent to that of his brain and heart.

Clothing: The clothing that Azure wears most of the time is that of a small is that of a tie, most of the time the color of blue and pink being wrapped in a diagnol pattern around the tie itself. Another item that his worn most of the time is that of a Blazer in the color of gray along with the sleeves of the blazer cutting off just before his wrists allowing that of his button down shirt to reveal the long sleaves of the button down shirt to be exposed just outside that of the blazers own sleaves. As for the lower half of his body most of the time you can see the male wearing that of a pair of shorts, like those in the below picture. The shorts reach about a quarter way down his calf, his own shoes being that of a green color, once again found in a picture in the below area. As it goes for socks he wears a low cut pair of socks, usually that of the color white depending on what he has felt like on the said day. He may wear a hat depending on the type of mood he is in, each hat he owns can be found below along with the type of shorts he wears and that of his shoes.

Fair-Toned Skin: Azures skin tone is that of a person that was born with pale skin but rarely aquired sunlight to brighten there skin tone. It is that of the color of a sparrows feather at a young age, not too bright but not too dark. Along with his skin being a fair tone it is also rather sensitive to wounds and such. As a male Azure's wounds on his arms and shoulders are rather small when inflicted but increase in blood flow, his own brain notifying him that his blood preassure his high due to the large sums of blood that emit from each wound once inflicted or reopened depending on the situation.

Hair: Azure's hair is... Well its Pink. Plain and to the point. Azure himself isnt very feminine but he believed that the color pink had looked nicely to go along with his Clothing. He may too like he did this on accident or didnt want his hair to bbe pink in the first place, but you would be suprised. Azure told someone who had asked about his hair specificly that if he wanted his hair to be that of a different color he would do so, but for now he believed it did not need to be changed nor will it be changed.

Azure Iramasha Green-Lantern-nikes
Azure Iramasha Plaid-shorts
Azure Iramasha NE-TRNALOVRS11_black_front
Azure Iramasha 6-0-graphic-franchise-hat-black-black%7E16747124
Azure Iramasha Thumb2.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.pronto.com%2Fimages%2Fproduction%2Fproducts%2F46%2Fbf%2Fbuck98ac72317f1770de46639e37fed2-1286357271_260x278

Y O U K N O W M Y N A M E B U T W H Y N O T G E T T O K N O W M E

Personality: The most obvious feature of Azure's personality when you first meet him is his laid back nature. He has a tendency to go with the flow whenever possible and not bother himself with carving his own river in life. This possibly could have originated from him picking up that those types of people lived considerably easier lives. However, he loathes idiots and will always make time to put them in their place either by confusing them with large words, or simply with his fist if they insist on being annoying. Also contradictary to Azure's laid back lifestyle is his passion for women, he generally will begin flirting with a woman before either of them are aquainted and his conversations are always filled with sexual inuendo. He tends to stay away from older looking and ugly women but has no disgression for flirting with clueless little girls such as the size of Hitsugaya or even that of Yachiru. The particular way Azure acts towards women he falls for or ones in a relationship is gentle and contructive similar to how a mother treats her son. When he first meets a girl he may be perverted and sexual, but if the relationship deepens he's always ready to discuss important matters seriously. This applies to his normal life as well, he's always down to earth when the situation needs it. Azure is rarely seen in a leadership position, he finds leading people a waste of time and would much rather spend his time training. He's an honest person and would never lie unless it was obvious he was, and even then he'll usually state he lied or was kidding. Although Azure is a laid back male at times he can go into a type of rageing, something causing the trigger inside of his mind to go off, all anger seeming to flow out in a constant assault of words. Azure is not just a fighter of fists, he also fights with his words in a verbal state. Using the large words he would normally use in a conversation along side idiots he would take these words and manipulate them to attack the person in question with a mentalized verbal attack.

T H E P A S T I N A N U T S H E L L

Background/History: Birth: Koichi Iramasha was born into The Iramasha Clan March 10th, 2008 somewhere in the forest of Karakura Town on a bright morning. It was a scary birth process at the time for each of his parents due to the fact that his mother, Dog Demon Inuyami, was going to have twins. Normally, this shouldn't be an issue. However, his father, Demon Iramasha Leader and host of Touketsu, Ketsu Iramasha, was worried that some of Dark Ketsu's or Touketsu gene's would slip into their children and cause them to be overtaken by their own versions of them or be killed by the raw power each of theses sinister beings possessed. So it was a very stressful labor period that lasted about six hours.

The Beginning!

Ketsu was screaming loudly, his head turning quickly and repeatedly as he stood there, the woman giving birth to that of a child he would become a father to. Azure was rather small, the blood seeming to soak him as his father slid the child from the mothers arms, his arms softly taking him inward as he would sigh, his own head now seeming to lower as he did so. Azure cried out loudly, his head seeming to move as his small baby limbs would begin to squirm quietly. He was that of a small boy, Ketsu's fingers softly slid over that of the babies body, his finger softly prodding and pushing as he did so. Azure squirmed repeatedly under the weight of the finger, his head seeming to now rapidly partake in a movement most did during a tantrum of sorts, the small hairs upon his head seeming to bounce as he did so. When Ketsu saw azure squirming rapidly he had stopped with the prodding, now allowing his head to lean forward to kiss that of the babies on forehead, his eyes seeming to look into that of Azure's as he would seem to ponder the thought that sprung into his head. The male moved once more, his body now shifting as he would slide that of Azure into the mothers arms, his own head seeming to bob as he did so. The man then seemed to allow himself to speak outwardly to that of the woman and the boy, his face leaving the sign of a small smile upon it as he did so. "This boy... I shall name him Azure. He shall live and train with me and his brother Koichi. Lets get one thing straight, you wont have any contact with the boy whatsoever so I'd get read to leave if I were you, this boy is now one of my family so I believe you wouldn't be needed at the time or place of his training. This boy will be loved by me, plain and simple. I may not show it at times while he grows up but these things will make Azure stronger and tougher than that of a normal child that lives with the Iramasha. He will be trained by myself and his brother Koichi for now, other than that I have nothing left to say, woman I bid you ado."

The man turned, the feet seeming to smash against that of the ground as he would manipulate his Chaos energy, his body now being transferred forward as he would quickly disperse from the area. He then appeared outside the mansion he had lived in his entire life, the nostalgic feel of having another son appear at its foot steps was rather amazing. He moved forward, his son softly bobbing from withen his arms, the male looked from side to side as he did so, his eyes softly closing as he continued the walk briskly and quietly towards his Mansion. Ketsu entered the house, his eyes being flooded with light as he took a quick right, his feet now being heard from withen the area as he quickly followed the path to that of Koichi's room, the little boy still seeming to softly bob from withen his arms, the baby seeming to suck upon his thumb as they had entered Koichi's room for the first time. the loud banging of the door behind him, Koichi seeming to jump as he did so. "Boy.. Koichi... You have a new brother. Ill be placing him withen your care while he sleeps. The next few years will be rather slow with the boy I understand this, but once he reaches 6, you know what we'll do for him. This is your half brother, treat him with respect and love. Im counting on you boy." He spoke softly, a small bed seeming to be laying next to Koichi's bed, maybe 4 or 5 feet apart from each other as he would seem to place the child with the bed, softly covering that of his limbs up.

Koichi moved, his head seeming to softly turn as he would look at the child one night, his eyes word focused upon him as he did so the boy squirmed, his head seeming to turn as his eyes would flash opened, the Azure eyes of Azure looked back into Koichi's own, the static withen them had been great that night, the boy softly seeming to crawl from withen the bed, his arms reaching outward as he would hug Koichi, the bond between the two Half brothers now seeming to be made this night, it wouldn't be a easy life style but he could get through it.

Child Hood

Azure had a rather ok child hood. He only truly lived as a child for the first six years of his life, still being watched over Koichi and his father, Ketsu. He did not have many friends as a child except a rather.... Special one. This boy was rather a Best friend than anyone could have been towards him, his name was Bullet. Yes, it was a rather idiotic name for such a child but he liked it, as did Azure. Bullet and Azure met at the age of 2, there bonding becoming strong as they grew to the age of six. Each year they vouched to each other they would stay together for the rest of there lifes, or so it seemed. One night Azure walked into his and Koichi's room as Koichi gripped him by the arm, placing him beside him upon the bed. He began to speak in a stern tone, the eyes of Koichi seeming to look away as he did so. Azure was only 4, although he could speak. He looked toward his brother as he would lean into him, Azure seeming to wrap one arm around his brothers waist. "Azure... In two years time your going to start a training that I also started at the age of 6, it was crude and crazy, I wanted to warn you little one, you will go through this training weather you like it or not, you WILL become like me and father. You are going to be that of a legend among the Hybrid, such as I am going to be. I believe in you and myself Azure, please dont allow yourself to regret this training. You and I will also train together brother, but this will be after you learn to control your abilities and that of your Seishin Buki." The boy was slightly confused, his head seeming to lean into that of Koichi's body as he contemplated what his brother had just told him, his eyes softly closing as he began to think. Dad... Daddy is going to begin a training in the next two years?.... I... I think I'm ready. I know I'm ready. The boy stood, his body now facing that of Koichi's as he would begin to speak aloud to his brother, his eyes now seeming to flair with the same static flare that had appeared withen his eye four years ago, his head now turning as he opened his mouth, his hands on hips as he would look outside to the Mansion steps. "Brother.... I'm ready. You.. Daddy... Im ready for it!" The boy screamed loudly, his father slamming against the floor of the ceiling as he would yell downward. "Keep your voice down boy!" Azure slightly flinched but then sat beside his brother once more, his head seeming to sway softly as he smiled, his eyes looking upward at Koichi as he did so. This was the end of normalness.. Azure would not be the same after this single day... He would have asked a rather important question the next day at noon, his eyes now being that of a flareing of power as he did so.

The Biggest Day Of His Life! Age: 4 {F L A S H B A C K}

"Boy... Why are you here?" Ketsu asked softly towards his son Azure, the male seeming to be beat up and rather scruffy now. He had that same flare withen his eyes as he did before, the blood softly dripping from his lip as he stood before his father, his head seeming to bob as he did so. His fists were covered in blood, three knuckles broken withen his hand along with two fingers being broken. He was in a fight, his hair covered in dust and dirt along with blood softly covering his body. He moved in closer to his father to speak, his eyes now having a rather angry vision withen them. "Father! You aren't waiting two more years for me to begin training, we're going to begin NOW! I'm ready, I just proved it with this fight.. I know I'm ready father, dont deny me what I believe needs to be done, you know I can do this and so does Koichi. I'm ready father, please let me begin!" Ketsu looked downward at the boy, his eyes seeming to close as he did so. His voice was rather rough and potent. The hand came across, the smack seeming to land against the side of Azure's face as he would wince, the larger male now talking as he stood upward. "You child... You want training? Then itll begin tomorrow. Be ready boy, I wont go easy." Ketsu then moved once more, the chaos energy being manipulated withen the air as he would disappear, Azure standing there with the red hot slap mark still upon his face, the blood trickling from his mouth.

T H E A W A K E N I N G! A Z U R E I R A M A S H A' S T R U E S T R E N G T H

The day was terrible, the training seeming to be unbearable as the now 42 years old Azure began to attack his father. His hand movements were rather fluent. The left hand came upward, the quick punch sliding forward as his father had gripped his hand, Azure now using that of his Agility to slide to the left, twisting around that of his own arm as he would allow his leg to come upward, the kick to the head of Ketsu was dodged once more, his foot be grabbed as he would be thrown outward. Azure caught himself mid flight, his feet softly smacking against the ground as one hand rested upon the hard concrete. He moved once more, the short run allowing him to slid to one leg, the form causing Azure you slide underneath Ketsu. As Ketsu gripped at him, Azure stopped himself at the back of Ketsu's body, Azure now gripping at his fathers leg as he would slide himself Upward, the catching of his head seeming to be smacked as he did so. Ketsu was rather irritated as he ran at Azure. Azure was a quick one no doubt about it. Azure moved, his body seeming to spin as he would catch his father by the scruff of his shirt, sending him away from azure as he would seem to release that of his Chaos Reverberation, the large sound waves being sent downward at his father. Ketsu moved quickly, dodging each sound wave as he ran at Azure, gripping him by the throat and slamming him into the ground. Azure squirmed, a loud scream erupting from his mouth as Koichi stood in the doorway, his shoulder softly leaning against the wall as he would allow himself to watch his half brother and father train. Azure squirmed once more, the eruption of Chaos energy seeming to erupt from Azure's body as he entered Hybrid From 1, his foot coming from below his father as he would kick him outward. A smirk rose on Azure's face as he did so, the male now allowing his black eyes to look over at his father then his brother, a rush of speed allowing him to reach his father and land a punch against that of his chest. This caused a large Ack sound to emit from his fathers mouth as he sighed. "We're done for today Azure. Good job..." He and koichi left Azure standing there. Azure was rather... Amused now. He moved, his hands uplifting in a fluent punch and kick form, the male now training alone for the rest of the night. Azure was rather surprised he had hit that of his father in the chest, let alone enter Hybrid form 1 in the Training Session. As he moved against the low concrete he allowed his fists to smash against the air, a set of sound waves from the movement of his arms seeming to be sent forward as he kicked and punched repeatedly.

S E E M S L I K E S O M E O N E H A S A G I R L F R I E N D

Azure was quiet, his left hand seeming to softly lay inside that of his lap as he seemed to look downward at the ground. The male was 76 now, his eyes softly looking upward as his pink hair softly swayed withen the wind, his legs seeming to lower as he himself hopped off that of a ledge, his body quietly landing against the ground. He was now running, his legs uplifting as he did so, he moved quickly through the area, his hands gripping ledges of benches that he would hurl himself over, small children playing and adults that roamed the island. Azure was on a mission, and he would complete it. He was looking for a woman, a woman of the name Niko, she was a woman that he had met one day while he trained alone. She was cute with a tight and petite breast area. He had noticed it the first time they met although he did not mean to be so crude in the point. He moved once more, his body now causing more fluent showings to slide outwardly as he jumped, a small carts roof was gripped as he flung himself through the small opening, his feet landing softly on the ground as he sprinted the rest of the way to the woman's house.

He moved once more, his body seeming to allow itself to run against the wall of her House, his arms softly reaching upward to reach that of the Balcony bar, his fingers softly gripping it as he would allow himself to swing upward, the upward momentum carrying him forward as he would land on the edge of the bar, softly standing upon it before he slid to the floor of the balcony. He moved quietly, his hand softly opening that of the door to her room as he would raise that of one finger to his mouth, calling for silence. The woman, Niko moved forward, her hands softly gripping Azure's face as he had sat upon her small bed, his hands softly gripping at the curves of her body, his head moving forward as he began to kiss her thoroughly, his head softly tilted as they did so. The woman moved about, his thighs softly placed on either side of his stomach as she sat, her panties softly grinding against that of his stomach, her tongue guiding his own around inside of each others mouths, his eyes softly closing as she did so. He was excited, the amount of pleasure of increasing as he allowed himself to pull away from the woman, his eyes opening as he smirked at her, his arms easily lifting her upward as he spun her around, his hands now seeming to place that of her own crotch against that of her's his body softly grinding against her's as he slid her backward against his own, his fingers now softly moving upward. His hands allowed two fingers to unbutton each button upon her button-down shirt until he had reached the bottom, the shirt softly being slid outward from her arms. As he moved once more he allowed himself to take two fingers, swiping upward as the latch of her bra slid apart, the white lace fabric falling against the ground as he continued to grind his crotch in beat with her own movement. His fingers moved to her soft pink nipples, his index finger and thumb then gripped at them, the slight tug and turn he gave began to cause the woman to squirm, pleasure being sent through her body as he did so. Her nipples stretched outward, her breasts now being pulled and then pushed back against that of her chest, his left hand leaving from that of her left nipple, now as he moved his arm downward to reach between that of her thighs, his index and middle fingers now being placed together as he began to rub thoroughly at that of her panties, the wetness seem to release at a high speed as he did so. He moved once more, his fingers softly sliding that of the panties aside as he would enter the woman with the two fingers he used to rub her with, the door now being slammed at. As he moved, he moved his arms away, his body allowing to move from under her as he would place her on the bed, a small kiss was placed upon her cheek as he spoke. "Gotta go..!" He smirked as he said these words, his body now moving to the balcony as he launched himself outward, his feet softly landing on the ground as he began to sprint.

As he ran he let two words emit from that of his mouth, a loud scream almost as he siad the two words. "OH FUCK!" He screamed these words loudly, the words just flopping from his mouth as two men then stood in his way, trying to stop them after they were notified by the father of the girl he had just finger for five seconds! He moved, his left leg seeming to step farther than the right for a split second as he allowed the momentum to send his right foot upward, kicking the male on the left as he allowed his right foot to slam against the ground, causing the new momentum to allow him to spin into a punch that was led into the male on the left' face. He was surprised each went down so easy, but to make sure each would stay down, he allowed himself to kick each in the ribs, at-least breaking two ribs in the process. He then began to sprint again, people on each side of the road he had followed looked at him in an odd way. He finally understood what was so odd, there were now four different men were chasing after him, his feet seeming to stop as her turned, now entering that of Hybrid form 1, his right hand seeming to raise as the black eyes he now obtained would stare forward, the male now shooting that of the chaos blast forward, smashing into one of the men, his chest now seeming to have a large cut into it, his hand now lowering as he would allow his Seishin buki to appear, the tuning fork now going from his hand to being smacked against his left fore arm, the sound wave being sent forward had that of 170 decibels, sending two men flat on there asses, there ears being held as the blood began to seep from them. There was one man left. This man was rather tall, himself now entering Angel form when he had seen what the child had just done. Although Azure was amused he would go into Angel form to fight him, he was not fine with it. He moved forward, the Seishin Buki disappearing as he raised one fist to the mans face, the man allowing his left in smack it away, allowing himself to send his right hand forward to attack Azure. Azure continued this fighting for 5 minutes before he had caught one of the mans hits, his right leg lifting upward as it smacked against the back of his head, his right fist now being clenched as he would send it forward into the males face. Factoring in the momentum from the male kicking him in the face it would have sent him flying backward, 12 teeth now being seen to fly in the air as Azure smirked, his right hand lifting as he allowed himself to give the males a thumbs up, his feet now seeming to run forward once more. Azure allowed his foot to uplift once more as he kicked the male in the chin, causing him to faint. He smirked softly as he would allow himself to turn away and run forward, escaping the scene.

H Y B R I D F O R M 2, T O S T R O N G T O C O N T R O L ?

Azure thought the day was slow, his age now being 132 as he stood in front of his half-brother Koichi, a small sigh escaping his lips as he looked at Koichi, his arms crossed softly against his chest. "Koichi-Kun~ When will you help me obtain my next form?" He groaned as he said these words outward, Koichi rolling his eyes as Azure spoke. "Azure, you want help? We'll do it now." Azure moved softly, his eyes looking away quietly as he turn back, Koichi now being in his own Hybrid form 2. Azure squirmed against the wall behind him, his arms slamming against it as he moved quickly along its length, Koichi now launching at him as he gripped him by the throat, his hands clenching dangerously around Azure's throat. He pressed his body against Azure, his fingers now clenching even tighter as a bright white chaos blast had emitted from azure's mouth, the blast hitting Koichi in the face as Azure stood, his right arm seeming to twitch as he lift up his hand, his wrist seeming to go limp as he snapped, the chaos explosion as the chaos energy had exploded from underneath Koichi, the energy seeming to through him in the air as his feet were now singed with the small explosion. He rapidly snaps his fingers, 6 explosions of the chaos energy being sent around the area Koichi had landed, the ground seeming to erode away as he did so. He moved forward, his feet slowly pressing against the ground as his eyes began to flicker, his hands began to shake. Azure was losing all power, his head seeming to slide to the left as he fell to his knees, the aura that had then surrounded him would have faded away, the power he had gained was now gone, Azure fainting upon the ground.

That Faithful Night..

Azure moved, his body seeming to shift from place to place, the chaos warp causing him confuse that of the hollows that surrounded him. He moved, his body now entering Hybrid Form 1 as he ran at one, his hand gripping the face of the hollow but instead of throwing him he jumped before gripping his face, using the momentum of the fall to slam it into the rocky ground, his fingers bleed from smashing into the ground. His left arm reached outward, the Tuning fork now being smacked against his right fore arm to cause a rush of sound to be sent toward two other hollows, the forcing sending them back as he rushed them. Each were standing as he used sound infused blast twice, the 10,000 streams from each one ripping through the hollows, azure's eyes flooding with the white forming of his aura as he entered Hybrid Form 2, his right hand raising itself as he looked at the arrancar that had led the hollows, its cold and blank eyes seeming to look toward Azure has he had snapped his fingers 8 times, the sound explosions decaying the body of the Arrancar. Azure sighed, his head seeming to begin to hurt as he returned to normal. "Why are all these hollows appearing.." He moved, his fingers softly resting on his chin as he began to ponder the fact of the hollows appearing. Was it hollow bait? Hmm.... He did not know, but it wasn't needed to find out, just to elimenate the ones that had appeared. He smiled, his work being done as he began to walk away from the scene. He was stopped, a rough force seeming to flow within the air as he turned, a demon now standing before him. The demon spoke although Azure did not regard its opinion, he moved his feet softly as he began to speak himself. "Are you here to kill?" It responded with a yes and a charge. The demon moved from left to right as Azure charged it, his hand seeming to reach outward as the demon gripped him by the skull, its claws now seeming to dig into his skin. His body instantly entered Hybrid form 2, his arms now reaching outward as he exploded the Demon from inside itself, the chaos energy now infusing with his own as he began to twitch, the energy from the demon now entering that of Azure's body. He was being taken away, the fight from within beginning. The demon spoke inside of Azure's mind, a soft answer to the response of this phenomenon. "You child will be partnered with me for now, if you try anything I shall attack you..." Azure was amazed, it hadn't straight out attacked him from within, although he had better be careful. He moved, his head shaking as he sighed, his finger tips reaching outward as he thought. "Your name kind sir?.." "The names Reikun.. get it memorized." Azure was astounded from the demons response, he though that they would be together for a rather long time, although Azure was not completely sure, maybe this was a good thing, maybe this would make him stronger..

E N T E R: F I O N E H

Ziamichi Spirit Name: Fioneh

Ziamichi Spirit Appearance: (Describe what the Angel, Demon, personality, Shinigami, Human or any other entity inside your characters body that are not hollows, yet give them special powers looks like. 1-2 Paragraph's or at least a picture)

Ziamichi Personality:

Manipulative:

While it's not something
that Fioneh is necessarily required to do, due to his large strength and
power, manipulation is an act he finds enjoyable. In fact, he prefers
bending people to his will rather than intimidating them with his power,
after all why kill someone when you can make them do your chores first?
At first glance he appears as just another powerful demon, but if you
take the time to talk to him he'll pretend that he's actually weak and
attempt to use you. He's extremely deceptive and was very untrusted
among the demon world before he was sealed within Azure.

Wicked

most demons Fioneh is wicked, down to his bones. After all he's a spawn
of Touketsu, it's in his blood. He's mercilessly killed hundreds of
other demons and creatures without a second thought, he doesn't care.

Collected:

Fioneh is very composed, collected demon, hardly anything will faze him. Of
course he'll pretend to be hurt at times in order to manipulate someone
to his will, but simply for that. Despite his facade, he's trueless and
emotionless creature down to the core. Not even he himself believes
theres any remains of emotion within, he finds emotion is only a burden
to his goals and life in general.

Uncaring:

Caring is
something that rarely even factors into Fioneh's minds. He'll do
something or help someone for a result that serves his benefit, but he
could never actually care for them. This stems off his emotionless side,
but is exceptionally hard to comprehend because it applies to himself
as well. He won't care if he loses an arm or a leg as long he meets his
goals. There is no path to victory he would not debate.

Ziamichi History: (What is the background of your Ziamichi before they ended up sealed in your character and how they ended up in your character in the first place. 2 Paragraph mim)

Ziamichi Powers: Azure's Ziamichi spirit has that of any normal demons powers, but they are somewhat lesser than that of a normal demon due to the sealing that had occurred.

Natural Abilities: As a demon himself, Fioneh is knowledgeable of all the natural abilities that a Demon can learn on there own. Along with training continually with Azure he has furthered these abilities into a large database of attacks.

Unique Abilities:

Large Existence Of Smoke: What this is in theory is that Fioneh is withen Azure, emitting a cloud of smoke constantly during certain types of situations. This cloud can cause a large amount of hallucinations if the character breathing it in has accumulated a rather medium sized volume of the said smoke. After it reaches that of a large volume, the character breathing in the said Smoke will then begin to burn from the inside. This burning is not a literal burn, but more of a perceptive burn, allowing that of the user to cause a rather mixed following of brain moduales to believe the said opponent is burning. When the volume breathed inward reaches that of a extreme amount of inhalation, the character that had inhaled the said smoke will then begin to notice the perceptions of the brain will begin to shift, causing dizziness and maybe even a loss of limb function. This ability will last fora bout 6-8 posts, depending on the said power that is used to extend that of the Smoke. The smoke itself can only extend to that of 15 meters at the most and 10 at the least. If this is used while azure is in Hybrid stage 1/2 or custom forms, Fioneh will cause that of the range to become 23 meters as a default.

Manipulation Of Sound: The only true trait that Fioneh was born with was that to manipulate that of sound. What this exactly means is that Fioneh can control that of the sound emitting from any object, allowing Him to amplify that of the sound that was emitted. What this truly does is that it causes the sound to reverberate at high tension, the sound causing that of the ear drums to take a heavy dose of damage and may even burst. As of the sound, if manipulated to an extent, it can be used as an attack to hit someone with, if not used as a ear drum rupturing ability. If Fioneh has used this ability while during any of Azure's forms being active, it causes him to increase in that of his speed. What this means is it causes somewhat of a ricochet to send Azure forward, that of the sound bouncing from that of the ground to his legs/feet. When this has been used as a speed increasing stance it will allow Azure to double that of his speed, also allowing his punches and kicks to increase in speed. If this move is used in correspondence with Azure's Physical Strength Custom Form it will allow that of his hits to emit that of 350 tons at the max limit of his powers. If this is used while in speed form it will allow Azure to increase his speed four fold to that of his original. If used with his speed form it will ALSO allow Azure to increase the speed of his punches, the 350 tons now becoming that of a deadly force of death, easily sending people flying to an extent. If the ability is used while Fioneh has and IF he has taken control of Azure, it will cause Azure's body to increase in speed by a amount of 2 times his average speed along with that of his tons of force now becoming 200 tons. When fioneh has control of Azure while using this ability it is possible for Azure's body to begin to eradicate, the mere speed and ruthlessness of Fioneh himself will most likely cause that of Azure's body to begin to decay even if he isnt dead.

W H A T D O I G E T A G A I N?

Unique Traits: Manipulation Of Sound: The only true trait that Fioneh was born with was that to manipulate that of sound. What this exactly means is that Fioneh can control that of the sound emitting from any object, allowing Him to amplify that of the sound that was emitted. What this truly does is that it causes the sound to reverberate at high tension, the sound causing that of the ear drums to take a heavy dose of damage and may even burst. As of the sound, if manipulated to an extent, it can be used as an attack to hit someone with, if not used as a ear drum rupturing ability. If Fioneh has used this ability while during any of Azure's forms being active, it causes him to increase in that of his speed. What this means is it causes somewhat of a ricochet to send Azure forward, that of the sound bouncing from that of the ground to his legs/feet. When this has been used as a speed increasing stance it will allow Azure to double that of his speed, also allowing his punches and kicks to increase in speed. If this move is used in correspondence with Azure's Physical Strength Custom Form it will allow that of his hits to emit that of 350 tons at the max limit of his powers. If this is used while in speed form it will allow Azure to increase his speed four fold to that of his original. If used with his speed form it will ALSO allow Azure to increase the speed of his punches, the 350 tons now becoming that of a deadly force of death, easily sending people flying to an extent. If the ability is used while Fioneh has and IF he has taken control of Azure, it will cause Azure's body to increase in speed by a amount of 2 times his average speed along with that of his tons of force now becoming 200 tons. When fioneh has control of Azure while using this ability it is possible for Azure's body to begin to eradicate, the mere speed and ruthlessness of Fioneh himself will most likely cause that of Azure's body to begin to decay even if he isnt dead.

Large Existence Of Smoke: What this is in theory is that Fioneh is withen Azure, emitting a cloud of smoke constantly during certain types of situations. This cloud can cause a large amount of hallucinations if the character breathing it in has accumulated a rather medium sized volume of the said smoke. After it reaches that of a large volume, the character breathing in the said Smoke will then begin to burn from the inside. This burning is not a literal burn, but more of a perceptive burn, allowing that of the user to cause a rather mixed following of brain moduales to believe the said opponent is burning. When the volume breathed inward reaches that of a extreme amount of inhalation, the character that had inhaled the said smoke will then begin to notice the perceptions of the brain will begin to shift, causing dizziness and maybe even a loss of limb function. This ability will last fora bout 6-8 posts, depending on the said power that is used to extend that of the Smoke. The smoke itself can only extend to that of 15 meters at the most and 10 at the least. If this is used while azure is in Hybrid stage 1/2 or custom forms, Fioneh will cause that of the range to become 23 meters as a default.

Forms: N/A

Drawbacks: If Azure over uses the said abilites Fioneh himself can overpower him and take control of his body and all of his own powers.

Control: 8

D O N T F O R G E T O F T H E I R A M A S H A

S|E|I|S|H|I|N|B|U|K|I|

Seishin Buki Name: Nameless Seishin Buki

Seishin Buki Appearance: Azure's Seishin Buki takes that of the appearance of a set of two small wooden peices of block with a large length of wire in between that of the blocks. There are also multiple versions of Azure's Seishin Buki which are also that of a Saxophone. a lead pipe, and that of a Tuning fork. The reason why the said Seishin Buki is being used to emit that of a sound is due to the fact that azure himself uses that of sound to attack his opponents. If Azure is using that of his smoke abilities AND Sound abilities the normal form of the said Seishin buki will most likely be that of his saxophone due to the sound itself coming from that of the large opening at the bottom. If he is using speed fighting he will most likely allow is Seishin buki to be that of the tuning fork so can allow himself to increase that of the hertz and cause internal damage to that of his enemies ears.

The Saxophone: Azure's most odd of Seishin Buki forms is that it can form into that of a small Alto Saxophone, the weight and largeness of it being rather small in comparison to most of the other Seishin Buki that are used in the days of the Iramasha at the time. As the saxophone contains 21 keys and 16 notes. The saxophone is also Gold in color, the shine emitting from the saxophone is rather blinding if it catches the said person in the eye.

Seishin Buki Abilities: (What type of abilities does your Seishin Buki hold? Does it add any special effects to your character? Is it used for combat purposes? Is it used for defensive purposes?)

|P|O|W|E|R|S|

Powers:

Chaos Moves:
Custom Chaos Blast

Name:Sound Infused Blast

Type: It is Azure Iramasha Exclusive.

Effects: What happens is that Azure allows himself to smack that of his tuning fork on the sole of his shoe or play that of a note on his Saxophone and cause a large emitting of sound to be made from either Seishin Buki form. When this said sound happens Azure manipulates that of its hertz to increase to an overall Hertz of 30,000 in range, causing that of the normal ear to begin to bleed. What is then done is Azure sends that of a chaos blast in the shape of a sphere forward, fusing it withen that of the sound. When the sound hits the ball it would then disperse outward, the chaos blast now becoming that of 10,000 different streams of Chaos blast. When the streams of chaos blast are sent forward, they will then disperse as soon as they hit something, the damage caused by each stream being that of a small scale. This blast is mostly used at a close range so all of the streams are sent toward the opponent, if being hit by every single one they would take that of a massive amount of damage, although it may even result in causing unconsciousness for low tiers. For higher tiers such as 1-3 to any 0 tier, it will do a large to moderate scale of damage as you go higher withen the system of the tiers.

Notes: It is only able to be used by Azure. He can also teach it to other hybrids but only if they are able to manipulate sound.

Name: Chaos Reverberation

Description: Chaos Reverberation is where Azure uses that of his Tuning fork form of his Seishin Buki to send a large amount of sound waves upward, the hurts being multiplied to that of a amount of 75,000 hertz. When the sound waves reach that of the height of 300 feet the sound waves will then begin to be sent downward at high speed, the sound waves acting as explosions as they hit the ground. This ability is used instantly and lasts 5 posts with a 4 post cool down. What happens when each sound wave is sent downward the hertz are lowered as each is sent downward. Each sound wave is sent downward during one post, the next sound wave being sent downward the next post. The hertz of the first sound wave equal that of 75,000. The next sound wave will then be lowered to that of 60,000. The third equals that of 45,000 hertz. The fourth sound wave equals that of 20,000 hertz. The FINAL sound wave is split into three different sections and are sent downward at 10,000 hertz. When these three sound waves are sent downward they each cause that of an explosion although a small one. These sound waves range from a large amount of damage to a small amount as each is fired downward. If hit directly upon the opponent each sound wave will create an explosion although it will only do so if hitting the enemy directly.

Character: Only Azure Knows Of It At The Moment.

Notes: It can also be taught to others but must be able to manipulate sound on there own.

Name: Chaos Claw
Description: Chaos Fang is a custom move by Koichi where he forms Chaos Energy in his claws, swings them at opponents and sends slashes of chaotic energy that will explode on contact. Each of these claws can reach up to five or six feet in length or Koichi can fuse the claws together to form one massive twenty foot wide claw attack that takes 1 post to charge and has the strength of a Grand Rey Cero. The cool trick about this, though, is that it releases large, loud, and immensely powerful sound waves that effectively annoy, distract, and temporarily paralyze the target completely. He can fire up to 10 of these at a time in one post before having a one post cool down.
Rank: Adept can fire up only two without the sound and Advanced get the full abilties.

Chaos Restore

Who Can Use It: Everyone in the Iramasha Clan

An Iramasha with Advanced or Master control over Chaos Energy can replace a limb or non-vital organ with ease. For Advanced it takes one post; for Master's it's almost instant. You can only use this move three times in a thread if you are advanced with a cool down of 3 post, and six times if you are a master with a cool down of two post. If you try to go over that limit there is chance something can go wrong.

Chaos Orb

Who Can Use It: Only Noblemen, Iramasha Leaders and others of high rank in the Iramasha Clan

A technique that uses a ball made from Chaos Energy to track a particular individual anywhere they are. There are a few restrictions about the person that is subjected to pursuit. The user must know that person's reitsu's pattern. If someone can be targeted for pursuit, they maybe very far away, the orb will be able to confirm their position.

Chaos Vortex

Who Can Use It: Anyone can learn it if you have the skills

Chaos Vortex is a restraining Chaos Move mostly. It starts by the user summoning up a large amount of Chaos Energy for one post. After a one post charging period, a vortex that can be of any color appears above the user's opponent. Once there, a large beam of light, that can also be any color, shoots from the center of the vortex and encases the opponent within it. From there, the walls will soon begin to become extremely heated to the point to where if you even touch them your hand can possibly melt and there will also be lightening surrounding the walls to detour people from escaping. After the walls come down, the gravity inside of the vortex will be becomne five times stronger then Earth's gravity and will most likely cause the opponent to fall face first into the ground. It can also make it difficult to use any other kind of energy besides Chaos Energy due to the sheer amount of Chaos Energy that's slamming down on the user. Not to mention that the gravity can eventually begin to tear you apart if you are severely weakened or on a two, three, four or five tier.

The only way to counter this is to either shoot some type of strong energy into the vortex to disrupt it, place a defensive kido around you until the vortex is gone, use Chaos Control to teleport yourself out of the Vortex or place your own barrier around you or raise your reitsu if you are stronger then the user.

The Vortex can also only be up for a maximum of three post by a master, two post by advanced and one post by Adept. But when the vortex is about to disappear, all the energy it collected will explode and cause a massive explosion. If the user is not careful, they can also get caught up in this blast.

The drawbacks to using this power, though, is that you can only use it three times per thread. So, after you use it once you cannot use it for another five post no matter who you are. It can also cause moderate exhaustion for three post after it's summoned and can slow you down for one post.

Who Can Use It: Any Iramasha Clan Member

Chaos Flurry

The user summons chaos energy and molds them into bird like forms. These birds can be sent to attack the enemy with amazing speed. Their power is low but the speed in which they attack is blinding. Upon impact the birds will explode. Many birds can be summoned at once and one can combine them into bigger versions to increase the power. However, the speed of which will decrease.

Chaos Web

The move takes a lot of concentration. It creates an invisible web of chaos energy. When an opponent is trapped in this web their speed is drastically decreased as well as slowly decreasing the amount of reiatsu the opponent has.

Chaos Javelin

The user focuses chaos energy into his palms and forms it into a lance like weapon and hurls it at his enemy. The power and destructive speed of the lance is defining. Upon impact to an area or person the attack destroys a large area.

Chaos Break

Who Can Use It: Every Iramasha can learn this skill.

Chaos Break is the brother move of Chaos Soul. Upon usage, a mirrored version of the Chaos Soul seal appears under the user, and two clones of light or shadow appear, as usual. After entering the mind of someone, seals on their powers and inner demons can be attacked - Advanced can break most seals, while Masters can only be stopped by other Masters using Chaos Soul at the same time.

Chaos Link

Who Can Use It: Every Iramasha can learn this skill.

Chaos Link is a technique where advanced and master users of Chaos Energy can enter someone's mind in order to read their memories and past experiences. They can also share their memories with the person they linked with. However, the link can only happen if the other person accepts. There is no way to perform Chaos Link against someone's will.

Last edited by Blade on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 13 times in total

Azure Iramasha FXpoQxJ
Azure Iramasha 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Azure Iramasha Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Azure Iramasha Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Azure Iramasha Empty A z u r e I r a m a s h a P a r t 2

Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:04 pm

|F|O|R|M|S|

Hybrid Stage 1 Appearance:
Azure Iramasha Ace8

Hair: Azure's hair is rather different this time, allowing that of its pink to grow into a black form of color, along with the hair ends being less thicker and now more skinnier than that of before. Also noting that his hair itself is much more small in comparison to his original hair, the black coating causing it to shine in the sunlight most times. The only odd thing that had ever corresponded with that of Azure's hair is that there is a small cut formed bellow that of his ear, where his hair covers the said cut.

Eyes: Azure's eyes are that of a coating of black with a tint of red within the iris itself, the shape of them being more cut out and sharper than before. Azure was told repeatedly at times that his eyes are that of the color of onyx with a splash of blood against its surface. Azure believes that the color of his eyes reflect that of his demonic heritage from his father Ketsu, although he is not sure of the iramasha his mother had been. She may have been that of an angel or a demon, maybe even a hybrid but to Azure it was unknown to him. It was also a fact that Azure's eyes correspond with that of his feelings, so if he has entered Hybrid Form 1 while feeling angry, his eyes will most likely be blood shot red, if Azure enters the form with the feeling of sadness or depression his eyes will most likely be that of the color dark blue. There was a special case when Azure was rather non-feeling while entering this form, allowing his eyes to be that of the color silver. When Azure had entered the form with silver eyes, he had killed a man without recognition, his own mind processing it over and over although he felt like it did not matter.

Hybrid Stage 1 Abilities:

Smoke Inflation:

By using that of his smoke he can allow the smoke to reform itself into the of a body, most likely the shape of Azure's own body. When the smoke is now reformed into the said body shape Azure sends that of a sound wave through the smoke itself, the sound wave seeming to fuse itself with the smoke, the smoke now swirling rapidly around that of the sound wave as it is send forward. When the sound wave reaches that of a certain meters away from azure himself it will explode into that of a large chaos energy explosion, allowing the smoke to be highly dense and surrounding the said explosion. The smoke reaches up to 50 meters upward, downward, and side to side. When this chaos energy 'Ball' explodes it explodes 20 meters upward and 20 meters outward, the chaos energy itself seeming to consume anything within the radius itself. The smoke itself is a cover along with that of is usual ability to cause hallucinations and so on. When this ability is used it happens in the current post and lasts up to 5 posts unless blown away in some sort of way. If the smoke is blown away it will then linger after the 5 posts, the smoke not working as a cover no longer but still having the effect of the normal smoke release.

Sonic Boom:

Azure allows that of a resonating sound to be sent outward at high speeds, the size of 20 yards wide, and 20 yards upward. If it hits the enemy, the concussive force of the wave will likely push them back, most likely an amount of large damage to be caused. When this wave hits the enemy or even goes to the side of the enemy, there will most likely be side effects such as but not limited to; Ringing of the ears, headaches, ear drums busting, short term deafness, a force causing dizziness and so on. Also, depending on how much energy and forcefulness is placed within the attack itself, bones may be broken against that of the decibels of the sound wave. The most likely bone to be broken by this ability though are the legs or arms due to the jointing at shoulders and the pelvis. Due to the high decibel rate, the sound wave itself can be seen and easily dodged if given enough time. Although if this is used at close range, it is almost inevitable to dodge due to the high speeds already caused by the force of Azure's chaos energy. If Azure uses this ability while in speed form it will be slower than that of his normal counter part but stronger than its original self. Azure can make this move instantly in the same post he had made the occurring movements.

The Shadow's Veil:

Azure allows himself to expand on that of his own smoke, causing it to surround him in large quantities at a time, the smoke finally forming all together as he does so. When the large quantities of smoke begin to form together it surrounds azure going from 55 yards forward, backward, and side to side. When this smoke is covering that of Azure's body it allows is Reiatsu and Chaos Energy to be undetectable from within, although Azure can not move while in this form of ability. The only true attacks he can do from within chaos blasts from his fingers, his arms being constantly up while he has the said smoke surrounding him. The smoke takes 2 posts to form and lasts up to 6 posts. This smoke can not be blown away so easily, the character in question must be at-least a zero tier due to the high density and quantity of the smoke. When this ability is used in physical form he can move around rapidly but only at a adept speed level. When this ability is used in Hybrid Form 2 it allows him to wrap attacks that are sent his way only TWICE from within the smoke itself by using small portals of chaos energy. When that of the chaos energy is used to make that of a small portal is made, it is rather small, not allowing most attacks to go through although if something such as a chaos blast/Cero would be fired it would easily be consumed by the portal.

Hybrid Form 2:
Spoiler:

Hybrid Form 2 Abilities:

Adding to that of Azure's abilities, he can still use all abilities/chaos blasts/chaos moves/etc. while in this form. If he powers up to either custom form he will be able to use that of his seishin buki as a literal projectile, blasting sound waves that are easily infused with that of chaos energy, causing that of the move chaos explosions repeatedly in the area that of the Seishin buki is implanting itself in.

Chaotic Sphere Of Sound:

Azure allows himself to bring his arms inward, that of his fists clenching as he allows chaos energy and sound from the tapping of his feet against air itself to swirl around him, the charging of these sounds and the chaos energy would charge for that of a post, Azure then letting his arms reach outward to allow that of a large sphere of sound and chaos energy at high speeds erupt from himself. The sphere itself reaching to 100 yards in each way and all directions, noting the fact the sphere is a sphere, pointing out the fact it erupts outward in a large area. When this ability is used the sound waves reach up to 225 decibels, the force causing a large amount of chaos energy to detach itself from the sound wave itself, 6 separate chaos spheres seeming to rain down in a circle from each side of the sound sphere. When the chaos spheres reach there destination they will then explode outward into that of 10,000 small streams, just like the sound infused blast that Azure can cause. When the sound wave subsides it could possibly cause the same effects that of the Sonic Boom causes, although it is rather unlikely due to the fact the sphere reaches high speeds and induces a large amount of physical force caused by the sound being rather substantial in damage. When this ability is used while in Hybrid Form 2 it causes the user to implant a large amount of chaos energy into it, about 15% to be exact.

Nerve Smoke:

When Azure uses this ability it charges over 1 post, the ability be thing of a small smoke bomb and Azure's chaos energy within the bomb itself. When the smoke bomb is sent forward the next post it explodes close to any moving target, the smoke reaching 30 yards every way, most likely catching anything within the area. When the smoke hits that of a person any limb that is caught within it will become unuseable due to the fact it messes with the nerve system. When the limbs are hit the smoke is most likely being inhaled which is what truly causes that of the limbs to not function. When the ability is been used it will have a cool down of 4 posts, the smoke itself lingering for 3 posts. When the said person caught within the has exited from the smoke itself it will cause there limbs to be functional once more, there senses being restored. This ability uses that of a rather medium amount of chaos energy to be implanted, about 5%.

Psychological Tones:

What Azure does is he causes that of large vibrations to be felt within the earth from the tapping of his right foot, the sound being manipulated to where the hertz reach 22000 in size and reach that of two foot ball fields in length and width. When the vibrations are felt by those around him that are not allied with him they are instantly toned to the tune of the vibration. Each tune is different for a certain person, such as Radio. If radio was caught by the tune and did not have the time to react he would have temporary deafness, maybe even that of his ear drums bursting. Although this ability is one of the most dangerous Azure uses it can only have 4 effects on a person, only one effect taking place. This ability can only be used while implanting about 38% of his chaos energy into the vibrations.

Effect 1: The first effect is that the opponent can be trance-ed by that of the tone, the only possible way to escape the trance is to have that of a strong will power and the power to move when tranced.

Effect 2: Ear drums bursting due to the decibels reaching high levels.

Effect 3: Temporary Deafness.

Effect 4: Large Migraines

R U S H O F P A I N

Azure Iramasha Natsu_dragneel_prof

Custom Form Abilities: Azure's physical form only contains that of one ability

Chaos Infusion:

What this ability does is it allows the user to focus that of 75% of his current Chaos energy to be infused with that of his hands, the 400 Tons he can already hit within his Rush form is now increased to 800 tons. This ability can only last for four posts, afterwards it will cause the user to be tired, a wave of angst rushing over them most likely. While used in phsyical form it would cause Azure to revert back to normal to regain some of his chaos energy, his body now being weighed down tiredly. This ability is charged for two turns before being enabled, along with causing his strength to reach to rare heights, to heights that Radioactive can reach himself.

S H A D I N T H E O N L Y Q U I C K O N E?

E N T E R:

R U P T U R I N G S P E E D ***

Spoiler:

Custom Form Abilities: Azure's speed form only contains that of one ability, and drains him heavily. Azure's speed in this form reaches that of 11,000 MPH, rivaling that of his average 6,000 mph of general speed. These speeds reach that of a high hypersonic barrier of speed, being rather amazing for most Iramasha.

Speed Combo:

When this ability is activated it is a rather simple ability, Azure sending himself flying at speeds that reach as high as Shadin's own top speed. When he's running at these speeds he launches himself at the enemy, his body now reacting to there own as he would slide 175 punches outward at the enemy, his speed increasing as he finally hits 175. When Azure hits 175 he would then spin quickly, the momentum he has gained due to the spin will allow him to thrust forward, a point blank sonic boom being released at that of the enimes stomach, most likely sending them flying in pain. When this is used it is instant and can only be used once per Form entering, and then after the form ends it can no longer be used until the form is useable again.

*** Note, this form only lasts for 3 posts and is unable to be used for a weeks time when used. When the form is used all of his skill sets will obtain 2 Masters.

W H A T E L S E D O Y O U W A N N A K N O W

NOTE: Ziamichi's will have three to four skill sheets possibly. One for general skills, one for racial skills, one for the host's skill and possibly one for the spirit's skills if they are a different race.

Click here for skill sheet

Ziamichi Class: (Ranging from E to the weakest and A to the strongest; With S being a special class of demons. Don't do anything to this, the staff will decide how strong your demon will be from how good your application is and how good your role playing skills are.)

Skills:
0 Tier is allowed 1 Master, 2 Advanced for each section
1 Tier is allowed 2 Advanced for each section
2 Tier is allowed 1 Advanced, 2 Adept for each section
3 Tier is allowed 1 Adept for each section
4 Tier and below only get beginner.

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Ziamichi Skills
  • Skill Of Ziamichi Powers: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Control Over Spirit: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Seal Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Demon Skill Set

• Za Koa Manipulation: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Spells/Summonings: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Jigoku Sokudo Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Akuma Kyōdo: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Iramasha skill set

• Chaos Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Chaos Warp: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Chaos Blast: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Chaos Sync: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

S O M E T H I N G I D O N T N E E D T O D O

Roleplay Sample: (If you have already made an app on the site, just remove this. Otherwise, show us a RP sample of hwo you Role play)[/font]

INSPIRED AND HELPED BY PORTAL-LIFE UPON THE FORM ABILITIES

Last edited by Azure on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:34 am; edited 4 times in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Azure Iramasha Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Azure Iramasha Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Azure Iramasha Empty Re: Azure Iramasha

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:20 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Comments/Notes: Welcome to the family
Tier: 0-4+

Azure Iramasha WVMWLOu
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:27 pm
Moved to Correct area.

Skills:
0 Tier is allowed 1 Master, 2 Advanced for each section
1 Tier is allowed 2 Advanced for each section
2 Tier is allowed 1 Advanced, 2 Adept for each section
3 Tier is allowed 1 Adept for each section
4 Tier and below only get beginner.

General Skills

• Durability: Advanced
  • General Speed: Master
  • Strength: Advanced (Master in Speed Form)
  • Weapon Skill: Advanced

Ziamichi Skills

• Skill Of Ziamichi Powers: Advanced
  • Control Over Spirit: Advanced
  • Seal Strength: Advanced

Demon Skill Set

• Za Koa Manipulation: Advanced
  • Spells/Summonings: Advanced
  • Jigoku Sokudo Advanced
  • Akuma Kyōdo: Adept

Iramasha skill set

• Chaos Control: Master
  • Chaos Warp: Advanced
  • Chaos Blast: Advanced
  • Chaos Sync: Advanced

Last edited by Azure on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Azure Iramasha Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Azure Iramasha Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:13 pm
Archived.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Azure Iramasha Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Azure Iramasha Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:19 pm
Unarchived, for now, but I'm WATCHING you. '-'

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:01 pm
What this ability does is it allows the user to focus that of 75% of his current Chaos energy to be infused with that of his hands, the 400 Tons he can already hit within his Rush form is now increased to 800 tons. This ability can only last for four posts, afterwards it will cause the user to be tired, a wave of angst rushing over them most likely. While used in phsyical form it would cause Azure to revert back to normal to regain some of his chaos energy, his body now being weighed down tiredly. This ability is charged for two turns before being enabled, along with causing his strength to reach to rare heights, to heights that Radioactive can reach himself.

Custom Form Abilities: Azure's speed form only contains that of one ability, and drains him heavily. Azure's speed in this form reaches that of 11,000 MPH, rivaling that of his average 6,000 mph of general speed. These speeds reach that of a high hypersonic barrier of speed, being rather amazing for most Iramasha.

These things need to be read over and re approved of.
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Azure Iramasha Left_bar_bleue0/0Azure Iramasha Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:11 pm
approved with a taco aizen
Azure Iramasha Taco_Aizen_Logo_by_sometimescake

Azure Iramasha XmGUKMS
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:33 pm
THESE ARE ALREADY APPROVED, NO NEED TO RE APPROVE THESE MOVES.

Custom Chaos Moves

• Name: Chaos Fracture
  • Description: The user, implanting that of a large amount of chaos energy into there hands, places there palms facing downward against a solid mass of land, the chaos energy would then split itself into multiple threads of energy, spreading across the mass in a quick amount of time. The range that this thread can reach is half a mile to all directions. Once the threads are in place after the seal is placed and two posts have gone by, the threads will then disperse even more, jagged lines of energy shooting from the rapidly, causing the ground itself to crack. The next post, after that of the rupture, all of the energy will then form into a single solidified seal, the energy itself uprooting from the ground in a form of spikes. The seal itself is immensely powerful and has been thoroughly planned out by Azure Iramasha. With Azure's extensive research, he has allowed the energy itself to hurt only those of non Iramasha race, making it useless against Iramasha, unless a source of power is used, such as Azure's Angel AND Demon Iramasha blood, causing it to be rather deadly to any Iramasha that comes within its grasps. The ability has a five post cool down. If uses within water, it will find the deepest part of the water, settle itself there and, once commenced, will only reach to the surface level of the water. The Energy itself can be sustained for atleast two posts, if Azure has entered hybrid from 2 he can be allowed that of a longer controlling time, thus, making it four posts. Each spike has a roughly estimated diameter of anything between a single foot to three feet, the size changing throughout each spike randomly. The height of the said spike can range from either 3 feet to 8 feet within the air, depending on how much energy Azure had focused into the attack. The amount of spikes also varies in amount. A mere number of 10 for Azure's weakest input of energy, and a 140 spike for his max energy implanted.
  • Character: Azure Oriented, anyone with Hybrids Iramasha blood will be able to obtain this ability through training from Azure.
  • Notes:Can be used twice in a thread. Uses a large amount of energy once move has been finished.

• THE SEAL:

Azure Iramasha Element_Seal

The seal itself can hold, at the weakest amount of energy within the seal, a maximum of one per outer circle with two spikes crossed within its center circle. At Azure's max input of energy, each seal circle will contain that of 8 spikes, including the center seal circle, along with the four quadrants that are mapped out by the seal to contain roughly 16 spikes each, causing them to be dispersed thoroughly throughout the seals spanned area. These energy spikes are sharp obviously, the possibility of a car being ripped through easily a max level, with the ground crumbling beneath its pressure at Max level. If a minimized level, the obvious force would just be used to startle foes, maybe even cause civilians to disperse, allowing Azure a safer way of battle.

Custom Iramasha Gem

• Name: The Elemental Addition

• Type: .... Wut? (Elemental)

• [b]User Type: This is limited to Hybrid's only, Azure Iramasha exclusive.

• Info: Azure Iramasha spent countless hours manipulating the use of Iramasha gems to Formulate this gem. This gem can only be used in succession with Chaos Fracture, amplifying the move itself.

• Effects: This gem, Elemental Addition, places a state of power into a Singular chaos move. This chaos move, only known by Azure Iramasha, is Chaos Fracture. What the Elemental Addition ADDS to the Chaos move is an element of random choice, depending on how much energy Azure uses within the Gem. As default, each element sends a spray of its most powerful form from the spikes in an upward direction, about two feet at a minimum. There are three elements that the Gem itself can use, Fire, Lightning, and Ice. Each will be explained below.

• ICE: While the Gem itself uses the ice element, it causes the ground within the seal itself, all of the area that it takes up will become frozen, making it seemingly undesirable to fight on. As for the spikes, they radiate beams of ice every post, four been shot off from every spike. These beams reach a distance of 300 yards from the original source and can only be used against a single opponent. This mode of function is bad for non-1v1 battles.

• FIRE: At most, the gem of fire is 2nd in the best transformation of the seal. The area the seal has taken up will begin to spout flames at most 8 feet high, if the Gem is used at with Azure's largest input of Energy. The spikes on the other hand release a large amount of heat, searing a bare humans skin. Although, this will most likely only irritate the enemy, not hurt them, the flames are the real addition of this element and all of its sugnificant power.

• LIGHTNING: This, is bar far, the best element that Azure can use while implanting Elemental Addition to his Chaos Fracture Seal. The ground that is overtaken by the seal will become electrocuted with an amount of volts equaling 400,000. The spikes however send lightning out in an upward direction, reaching 400 feet at max input energy. As lightning has a voltage of 100million volts, it does a quarter of the damage, dealing 25 millions volts per hit of the lightning.

• Drawbacks: The Drawbacks are rather simple. If Azure decides to use even the minimum required energy for this gem to be implanted, seals will appear on his arms, causing his arms to be useless and void of movement for a span of three posts. But, if this Gem is used at max strength it can be rather deadly to Azure. This gem will either, 1. Cause unconsciousness. 2. Cause his arms to be in-movable for two threads or 3. He shall lose a portion of his life force, weakening him for a single thread. This Gem is deadly once used at full power, making it a last resort for Azure.

• Notes: SEALS THAT APPEAR ON HIS ARMS.

Azure Iramasha 331947-164482-curse-seal-mark This Seals will spiral the lengths of his arms, reaching the end of his hand at a max span of two posts of the Gem being active, causing his arms to be useless. The time they last, depends on that of the energy placed into the Gem.

Azure Iramasha FXpoQxJ
Azure Iramasha 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum