Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kimimaro Kaguya [APPROVED, 0-3+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Kimimaro Kaguya [APPROVED, 0-3+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Kimimaro Kaguya [APPROVED, 0-3+] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kimimaro Kaguya [APPROVED, 0-3+]

Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:48 pm
H A L T

Okay, Gin, what's this? I actually had a proper read of this ability. So you're telling me that Nagato implants his Zanpakutō into the dead body of the one he's going to control? I'd like to enlighten you with something, Gin.

"Ex..." He raised the great sword into the air above his head and shouted out with rage. Approaching him now was the beast of a Vasto Lorde, Kimimaro, who was slowly changing into his Segunda. No more. This was it. All or nothing... "CALIBUR!" Swinging the sword down, a large swathe of golden energy blasted out in front of him, covering Kimimaro in it's brightness and slowly dissolving his body within the verdant stream of energy. As the large blast of gold dissipated, Okabe fell to one knee and groaned slightly, shaking as his energy slowly disappeared...

covering Kimimaro in it's brightness and slowly dissolving his body within the verdant stream of energy.

Okabe destroyed Kimimaro's body. He didn't just kill him, he vaporized him without any remaining traces. There is no body to control. Therefore, this application is denied. I've talked it over with Frost, he's let me go ahead with this. Sorry, Gin, but it's not going to be that easy, I'm afraid.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kimimaro Kaguya [APPROVED, 0-3+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Kimimaro Kaguya [APPROVED, 0-3+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Kimimaro Kaguya [APPROVED, 0-3+] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kimimaro Kaguya [APPROVED, 0-3+]

Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:01 pm

Seeing as this application is actually denied I am moving this to the death section ro whatever the hell it's called because somebody decided not to.

Move shit next time
i'd rather not look like an idiot when explaining shit

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kimimaro Kaguya [APPROVED, 0-3+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Kimimaro Kaguya [APPROVED, 0-3+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2013 3:40 pm
-sticks long bone into ground- -leaps on top of it, looking out at the space all around self- -smiles-

Re-approving dis wall from the efforts of Doctor Kabuto Hebi at a tier of 0-3+...

Because fudge, dem bones.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kimimaro Kaguya [APPROVED, 0-3+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Kimimaro Kaguya [APPROVED, 0-3+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:32 pm
Kimimaro Kaguya [APPROVED, 0-3+] - Page 2 Image8717_zpsrh1btrb8

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

I'm un-archiving this character upon request. It will be moved back into the approved character section.

Kimimaro Kaguya [APPROVED, 0-3+] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kimimaro Kaguya [APPROVED, 0-3+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Kimimaro Kaguya [APPROVED, 0-3+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:29 pm
[mod]Seeing as there's a newer version of this character already in approved, I'll move this top archives.[/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum