Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
What kind of battle music do you like? I_vote_lcapWhat kind of battle music do you like? I_voting_barWhat kind of battle music do you like? I_vote_rcap 
JJ
What kind of battle music do you like? I_vote_lcapWhat kind of battle music do you like? I_voting_barWhat kind of battle music do you like? I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2679 registered users
The newest registered user is TracieHuges

Our users have posted a total of 129494 messages in 19715 subjects

What kind of battle music do you like?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Portal
Portal

TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What kind of battle music do you like? Left_bar_bleue20/100What kind of battle music do you like? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

What kind of battle music do you like? Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: What kind of battle music do you like?   What kind of battle music do you like? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:24 am

As we know, there are alot of kinds of battle music, they range from some epic scores such as FF 13s final boss theme, to techno such as Elfires Suck, to metal like some of Blazblue's themes.

But what genre do you prefer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chibi Blaze
Seasoned Member
Chibi Blaze

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What kind of battle music do you like? Left_bar_bleue0/0What kind of battle music do you like? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: What kind of battle music do you like?   What kind of battle music do you like? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:31 am

Ah metal is my vote!
Since it has awesome musics like metallica, enter sandman and such others.

View user profile
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What kind of battle music do you like? Left_bar_bleue20650/20000What kind of battle music do you like? Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: What kind of battle music do you like?   What kind of battle music do you like? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:50 pm

NOT ENOUGH CHOICES!!!!

I like Fast Rock, which is bands like Lincoln Park, Pillar, ETC.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian
Taichou

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What kind of battle music do you like? Left_bar_bleue10/100What kind of battle music do you like? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: What kind of battle music do you like?   What kind of battle music do you like? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:40 pm

I like them all...

Techno for casual battle.

Metal for serious ones.

And Opera for dramatic ones. Hard choice, dude.

By the way. Not dead. 'Kay, thanks. Die.

What kind of battle music do you like? Tumblr_m3cj2mXE1V1qegj01o1_500
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teitoku
Blackblood
Teitoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What kind of battle music do you like? Left_bar_bleue0/0What kind of battle music do you like? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: What kind of battle music do you like?   What kind of battle music do you like? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:38 am

I had to vote all of them.

It honestly depends on the situation (RP wise) but it also is nice to mix them up and just chuck in random fight/battle songs to listen to. So yeah, don't a single particular type.

What kind of battle music do you like? Ap8OoJO

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What kind of battle music do you like? Left_bar_bleue10000/999999What kind of battle music do you like? Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: What kind of battle music do you like?   What kind of battle music do you like? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:52 am

I dislike generic crap. Seeing as how there is no such thing as Classic Metal, you can just ahead and dump Metallica on someone else. I have a wide-range of taste when it comes to music. Oh, and why did you only choose 3 different genres to pick from?

M A G I
Satan's Spawn
M A G I

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: What kind of battle music do you like?   What kind of battle music do you like? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:26 pm

I didn't vote; But I like Blue Exorcist's OSTs.

What kind of battle music do you like? Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com
zetsurin
zetsurin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What kind of battle music do you like? Left_bar_bleue13000/99999What kind of battle music do you like? Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: What kind of battle music do you like?   What kind of battle music do you like? EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:23 pm

i love Opera ^m^ my favorite song

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalia
Veteran Member
Natalia

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What kind of battle music do you like? Left_bar_bleue3500/9999What kind of battle music do you like? Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: What kind of battle music do you like?   What kind of battle music do you like? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:24 pm

normally i would say opera but metal does have my vote more so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What kind of battle music do you like? Left_bar_bleue99999/99999What kind of battle music do you like? Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: What kind of battle music do you like?   What kind of battle music do you like? EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 7:36 pm

«LOCKING OUT THIS OLD THREAD NOW»

Alright, since we going back and locking out old threads from 2014 and backwards, I'm going to go ahead and lock this and toss it in old general threads.

Sponsored content

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: What kind of battle music do you like?   What kind of battle music do you like? Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of battle music do you like?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1