Mariyah Baishun-Otoko (Whore Man)Character True Age:
654Character Appearance Age:
Let us make this simple. Mariyah, no matter how much he looks like a woman, is not a woman. The way that he acts may be overly feminine. He may be able to bring his voice up to a young girl's voice. He may be able to fool even the best trap-dar. He may be able to imitate a woman. But trust me on this one. Mariyah Baishun-Otoko is no woman. However, most people don't believe this, until they see the bulge. This is a good thing for Mariyah, as it allows him to use his skills. His skills, although they are good when it comes to the imitation of a young woman, mainly lie in the arts of seduction. Mariyah is a seductive bastard, who seems to have the innate ability to get the man (or woman) that he wants.
Then, comes the basic idea of Mariyah's being. He is a tried and true masochist. He calls pain his 'ambrosia', and takes it in it's stride. He works to extend any fight that he is in, in order to try his hardest to feel as much pain as he can, moving specifically to get harmed, but not cut. In fact, his workings go towards the idea of taking the most pain from battle as he can. If he walks out, looking great but aching to shit, it's been a daaamn good battle.
However, his masochism is also complemented by a perfect sadistic feeling. Pain, as stated, is his ambrosia. If he kills an opponent, don't expect him to kill them quickly and painlessly. He will make every motion in order to kill them as long as they feel as much pain as they can. He will make the motions to cut them to pieces, and rip them limb from limb. And finally, when he knows that they are at their wits end, he will finally end their life. That is the way that Mariyah works, and he has operated like that ever since.
Mariyah's mind is also very
focussed on his appearance, making him a heavy narcissist. If you were to ask him what he thought his greatest feature was, he'd tell you that it was "everything", and then turn away from you. He isn't wrong, but it gets quite frustrating for some.
Finally, he may be a seductive, sexual man... But he's no slut. He may be heavily into sex, but he's still a gentleman who respects women (until he gets them in bed). If he finds someone who he wants to keep for life and death, he will never give them up, and he will only cheat if he knows that they're someone who would either cheat with him, or have fun with it either way...GENETIC LOOKSAppearance:
A small pair of bones below his eyes.reiatsu Colour:
Mariyah's sealed Zanpakutō is a bo staff, one that he can extend out to a total of six feet, from a normal length of one foot. The staff is metallic and hard, with strange markings down the length. He hides this staff in his skirt.
Racial Abilities:Seductive Wink:
By winking his left eye cutely at a man, he is able to pass himself off easily as a woman, making it far easier for him to seduce said man and get the job over and done with. If he performs it on someone of the opposite sex... the same effect happens. It just lowers their mental defenses, and allows him easier access to their hearts. One post use, two cooldown.Painful Emission:
When using this ability, Mariyah begins to emit a powerful Reiatsu wave at a constant rate. This wave has a radius of ten feet, and anybody who steps within it are able to be effected by Mariyah's other abilities.Feel My Pains:
Once an opponent is within the range of Mariyah's Reiatsu, they are under a passive spell, of sorts. If they were to injure him, they themselves would feel pain in the place where they cause him the pain. No wound, just pain. If he was to cause them pain, the same would happen, except in reverse. Mariyah would feel the pain that he caused. This only applies to physical attacks, as energy attacks don't create wounds in the same way. Also, if someone was to either injure themselves, or die in the radius, Mariyah would feel no pain from those. This is another passive ability.
Not only pain is able to be transferred, however. Any physical feelings, pleasure, anything along those lines can be transferred.Painful Shockwave:
Mariyah sends out a pulse of his Reiatsu that goes out for thirty feet, causing pain to be felt by anything within the pulse's radius, for a single post. This can be felt as anything, from an electrical shock, to a sharp jab in the side - however no injuries will occur as a result of this pain. One post use, five cooldown.Gender Neutrality:
Mariyah... is usually male. We say usually, because there are certainly times when it doesn't seem that way, and this is much the case here. When he chooses to, Mariyah can change genders at will. This will form his entire body into that of a woman's, parts and all. His voice will change to a feminine tone, and everything seems perfectly feminine. However, the only issue that this comes with is the fact that he can no longer reproduce.Gender Neutrality; Part 2: That said, Mariyah is able to do more than just change his gender. Under circumstances, he is capable of cloning himself, creating a female form of himself outside of his body. They share Reiatsu, and are both about half the strength of Mariyah himself, meaning that he is unable to activate Ressereccion in this form. Both of these clones feel exactly the same sensations as each other, and someone under the influence of [Feel My Pains] feels exactly what both are feeling at once. This clone can be taken out and stay out as long as Mariyah wills it.RESSERECCIONResereccion Name:
Reinos de los Cinco (Realms of the Five)Resereccion Release Phrase:
Renji-kan no chiratsukii (Flicker between the ranges)Release Actions:
To release his Zanpakutō, Mariyah takes the bo staff out of his skirt, extends it, and taps it on the ground. After doing this, he takes the staff and throws it in the air, with five other bo staffs, identical in every way but color, landing on the ground around him in a perfect pentagon. He then chooses one of the staffs, and the other four disappear. This denotes the type of abilities that he has.Resereccion Appearance:
When he activates his Resereccion, Mariyah's body becomes slowly covered in a bone-like armor, trailing first from his fingers and up his arms, leaving skin on the tops of his arms and then continuing again at his torso. These armors wrap around his torso and form themselves backwards around him to a point, thereby finishing the top half of his armor. Below that, a long dress flows, and his red eyes glow white. He will always be male in this form.Resereccion Abilities:
Mariyah's Resereccion is based on the creation of five separate forms, each based off of a combination of five different ideals. These ideals are each separated into four abilities per idea, each form taking two of these ideas. Each form has three attacks, one weak, one moderate, one strong. The forms are basically like this:Chōka
- (Overrun) - Weak yet Many Attacks, Equalizing, Buffing, Energy Gathering.Yogen
- (Prophecy) - Precognition, Air Attacks, Healing, Defense.Bachi
- (Retribution) - Destruction, Regeneration, Counter, ControlRyūkō
- (Rage) - Speed, Direct Damage, Hard to Block, SacrificialKanetsu
- (Overheat) - Low Reiatsu Cost, Fire Damage, Large Attacks, Defense Crushing.
If a form has been summoned, Mariyah can take a single post to throw it away, and summon a new form in a similar fashion to how he originally activated his Resereccion.
Choka is the form brought about when Mariyah touches the white and green staff. This form is based around overpowering the opponent with a rain of energy attacks. The attacks themselves take a small amount of Reiatsu to create, and can keep up a constant fire upon the target. To activate all three abilities within this form, Mariyah holds his bo staff out in front of him, creating a green magic array (ten foot diameter) around the end and beginning to fire from it. This form uses the least amount of Reiatsu. While using any of it's abilities, Mariyah cannot move, however - he is able to rotate 360 degrees on the spot.Kijū (Machine Gun)
- Choka Attack; Weak
- By holding out the array in front of him, Mariyah can fire small sprays of these Reiatsu bullets in succession, "burst-fire" style. Each bullet is about the strength of a Hadō 4, and the bursts each carry about 150 bullets, in a small area (1 foot diameter). They can be fired from anywhere on the array, up to three times per post.Kogata-Hō (Mini-Gun)
- Choka Attack; Moderate
- A five foot radius area upon the array suddenly glows, and Mariyah can create a larger number of bullets to fire at the opponent. Again, each round is about Hadō 4 in strength, and there are 450 bullets per spray.Bōdan funmu (Bullet-Spray)
- Choka Attack; Strong
- With this attack, the entire area of the array glows, and begins firing these bullets. Again, each round is approximately the strength of a Hadō 4, however the difference lies in the number of bullets that are fired. While the first two had a finite number of bullets per burst, Bullet-Spray does not stop firing. For up to five posts, Mariyah can continue this spray of bullets, taking in energy from the world around him to continually replenish his Reiatsu, and fire more rounds. He can stop whenever he chooses to, before the five posts are up. One use, three cooldown.Passive Bonuses:
- Infinite Undiscovery - Mariyah, in this form, has an almost unlimited supply of Reiatsu to use. He is able to draw up the life energy from the world around him, gathering up what he can from the small animals, grass and like around him, converting it to Reiatsu for his usage. When fighting in places like Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo, Mariyah has the same effect with the residual Spiritual Energies in the air around him.
- Tip the Scales - In this form, every one of Mariyah's physical stats are equal to the opponents, in terms of attack, defense, speed and agility. However, it is not a perfect equality. This is because Mariyah cannot perfectly match them, so his equality is usually still surpassed by the opponent. He can overcome this by, at the start of Choka, choosing a specific attribute to boost along with the gain for equality.
Yogen is the form brought about when Mariyah touches the blue and white staff. This form is based around keeping in the air, dodging attacks, but being able to defend against attacks when the time comes, as well as healing minor wounds. However, this form is
capable of attack, being able to work it's way around defenses by predicting what the opponent will do, using careful study of the opponent's subtle motions. Mariyah is constantly in the air in this form.Kyūshū (Swoop)
- Yogen Attack; Weak
- When he uses Kyushu, he can make a single, quick attack at an opponent. This attack has less power behind it than usual, however it is possible to destabilize them with the strike. One post use.Kūshū (Air Strike)
- Yogen Attack; Moderate
- Kushu is more powerful than Kyushu, however it also requires Mariyah to raise himself further into the air and gain a faster "run-up". This attack has more power behind it, and gives Mariyah a chance to knock the wind out of and stun his opponent. One post use.Kōkū-U (Aerial Rain)
- Yogen Attack; Strong
- With this attack, Mariyah makes the same motion as he did for Kushu, however a shell of wind covers him. When he attacks, he appears to make a single strike at the opponent. However, this is not the case. What Mariyah did was create several strike points on the opponent's body, each targeted by a different burst of air. When the bo staff collides with their first point, every single piece of wind is released, striking them at the created strike points and doing far more damage than a single strike - each strike is the same strength as Mariyah's original attack. One post use, three cooldown.Passive Bonuses:
- Reactive Core - When in Yogen, Mariyah's mind's eye is sharpened to a point where he is able to recognize the different aspects of an opponent's body movements, and react better to them, a false "precognition", of sorts. This applies both to opponent's attacks and defenses. It doesn't exactly mean that he can avoid, defend or get past, but it gives him a better chance at it.
- Healthy Life - Mariyah gains a weak regeneration factor in this form, allowing him to regenerate small wounds.
- Wall of Air - In this form, Mariyah's body gets a slight shell of solid air around it, giving him a boost in defense.
Bachi is the form brought about when Mariyah touches the black and blue staff. This form is based around destroying, countering and controlling the abilities that are sent towards Mariyah, a mostly defensive form. Mariyah also gains regeneration in this form, but not to the highest speed that it could possibly be. This form is difficult to attack from, however the abilities can
be formulated on the move. When in use, a Black array appears in front of Mariyah. This form uses the most Reiatsu.Hakai Suru (Destroy)
- Bachi Attack; Weak
- When a Reiatsu attack of any kind collides with this, it is destroyed. Plain and simple. Just like that. This is the basic form that Bachi will always take.Kaesa (Return)
- Bachi Attack; Moderate
- When he wishes to activate Kaesa, Mariyah must focus his Reiatsu into the very center of the array. The circle shrinks to half of it's size, and Mariyah suddenly uses it as a close quarters shield. If any attack of any kind collides with this shield, Mariyah will absorb half the used energy and use it in his next attack. If another attack collides with this shield before then, he will only add half of that on - there is no compounding with Kaesa. The small shield lasts for approximately five posts (or when Mariyah chooses before that time), before being returned to it's original form. This can be remade two posts later.Seigyo (Control)
- Bachi Attack; Strong
- This attack is Mariyah's most powerful, while in Bachi. When faced with a Reiatsu based attack, Mariyah can suddenly cause the array to disappear. When he's done this, a pulse of black energy is sent out for about 100 feet, corrupting any and all Reiatsu attacks that do not belong to him. They suddenly change in color to purple, and are turned around to face a single target of Mariyah's choice. Then, of course, they are fired at the target. Once this has occurred, Mariyah recreates the array on his bo-staff, and returns to Hakai Suru state. One post use, three cooldown.Passive Bonuses:
- Regenerative Force - Mariyah is capable of high speed regeneration while in this form.
Ryuko is the form brought about when Mariyah touches the red and black staff. This form is based around pure, unrelenting, fast, attacking. When in this form, Mariyah is faster, and his average attack strength is boosted. He also has the option of causing power increases in his attacks by sacrificing a portion of his energy. Most attacks in this form are quite difficult to block.Ikari (Anger)
- Ryuko Attack; Weak
- By imbuing his body with a strange strain of Reiatsu, Mariyah can increase the strength of his next attack by 10%, however he must sacrifice a small amount of extra Reiatsu strength, adding an extra 10% of the attack's usual strength onto the cost.Akui (Malice)
- Ryuko Attack; Moderate
- With a sacrifice of 10% of his total Reiatsu, Mariyah can guarantee that his next attack will be unblockable. There is still the chance that this attack will miss, however if it doesn't miss, then the damage caused will ignore any defensive measures that the opponent may have placed upon themselves.Gekido (Wrath)
- Ryuko Attack; Strong
- By sacrificing 50% of his current Reiatsu amount, Mariyah's next attack has the possibility of becoming his most powerful. When he strikes at an opponent, the attack proceeds to send several tendrils of Reiatsu out. These tendrils take in energy from the air and use it to increase their attack strength, all striking at a single point at once. One use, three cooldown.Passive Bonuses:
- Shattering Blows - In this form, all of Mariyah's attacks have a chance of ignoring defense and attacking directly.
- Quick-Hit - When Mariyah normally attacks while in this form, he will always be able to attack twice in one hit, however each attack is only three-quarter strength.
Kanetsu is the form brought about when Mariyah touches the green and red staff. This form is based around large and powerful attacks that are designed to break through most defenses. The attacks in this form use small amounts of Reiatsu - not as small as the attacks in Choka, however it is still quite low. Most attacks in this form are imbued with fire element, and are excessively large. As with Choka, these attacks are formed with a magic array circle, however this is a red circle, not green. This circle can be created and removed at will.Hinotama (Fireball)
- Kanetsu Attack; Weak
- On the array, Mariyah can create 5 small (2 foot radius) balls of fire that are suddenly fired off directly for the target. He can fire three of these per post.Fureā (Flare)
- Kanetsu Attack; Moderate
- With this ability, Mariyah can create a large (5 foot) ball of fire that moves slower than Hinotama, but have the ability to track the opponent for three posts. He can only fire one of these per post, and if he already has one out and he creates another, the original disappears; there can only be one Furea on the field at a time. If the Furea hits the target, it has a chance of breaking any blocks or defenses that they may have up.Tachi-boshi (Falling Star)
- Kanetsu Attack; Strong
- To use this ability, Mariyah must first charge up his Reiatsu for two posts. The array is transferred beneath his feet, and he holds the bo staff in the air, spinning it rapidly. A small ball of Reiatsu forms itself about fifty feet above the target, and begins to grow rather quickly as Mariyah spins the staff. Mariyah is capable of movement while using this attack, however if he is attacked himself and injured, this can be interrupted. After the two post charge is complete, Mariyah then forces a large, forty-foot diameter ball of fire to basically land on the target and explode. Two post charge, one post use, three cooldown.NO PASSIVE BONUSESSKILLS
(leave the skills alone until the application is approved. You can then go back and add them if you want to)Skill Level: Hierro:
Beginner/Adept/Advanced/MasterSkill Level: Pesquisa:
Beginner/Adept/Advanced/MasterSkill Level: Sonido:
Beginner/Adept/Advanced/MasterSkill Level: Cero/Bala:
Life as a Human
Mariyah was born to a pair of wealthy parents in the area known today as Okinawa, in Japan. He was given anything that a child could want, but at a price. His parents drummed one thing into his head - the outside world is a dangerous place that was to be avoided. So for the first four years of his life, Mariyah lived in solitude, with anything he could want, except for contact with the outside.
Of course, this lead him to become rather... curious about what exactly was out there. And so, Mariyah Baishun-Otoko snuck out of his house, and went into the outside world. WIthin thirty seconds, he stubbed his toe on a stone. Yet the pain... the pain that he felt was new and intriguing to this boy who had never experienced pain or illness. In fact, this newfound feeling could only be known as one thing... A word that this boy had yet to learn. Ecstasy. Pure and truthful ecstasy. And Mariyah wanted more.
So he began to do that thing. He started to hurt himself, and hurt himself with anything he could find. Knives, sticks, even a little piece of stone that he found on the ground, all of it was used in some way to hurt himself. He never really understood what his parents were saying, he could only understand fragments, such as "Masochist..." or... "Death..." and he wasn't sure why.
His parents intended on fixing him, though. Which lead them to physically tying up their own child in the basement, away from anythign he could hurt himself with. They fed him daily, and taught him words and actions - and tried to teach him not to injure himself like that.
However, Mariyah discovered a new pain. He simply... stopped eating. The pain he got from his own hunger was like nothing he'd ever known, and he revelled in it until the day he died. Mariyah Baishun-Otoko died of starvation at 12 years old, an entire eight years of being tied up in his parent's basement.
Life as a Soul
Life as a Soul was utter HELL for Mariyah. He hated it. He couldn't feel pain, and above all, there was this one little thing that really got to him. A place known as Soul Society... somewhere where the dead lived in peace? It didn't seem good to him. Not. At. All.
The solution was simple - he was to avoid the Shinigami, and find a way to feel pain again. Easier said than done, of course, until he found out about the Hollow. Apparently, there was this race of former human souls... Ones that were bound to this earth, and consumed other souls.
He suddenly knew what it was he wanted. He wanted to become a Hollow. And so he spent 5 years trying and failing to be eaten. Whenever he got close enough, a Shinigami came and killed the creature, forcing Mariyah to shrink back into the shadows and make sure he wasn't discovered. This constant hiding started to grow inside him as resentment for the Shinigami, and his hate slowly grew.
And, of course, his wish was finally granted - with the advent of his newfound Hollowfication. In fact, the irony was that he wasn't looking for a Hollow at that point in time, it was completely by accident - the Hollow swooped in and attacked him, defeating him with ease. The feeling of being eaten brought back feelings of pain that Mariyah hadn't felt for five whole years... And the last sound to be heard from his human mouth was that of pure, unbridled pleasure.
Life as a Hollow
As a Hollow, Mariyah's life changed for the better. No only was he able to feel and revel in pain again, a new facet to his personality exposed itself. Ecstasy through the pain of others. Killing his prey didn't just become a way of life, it became a game - and every kill he made was as slow and painful as he could make it...
He toyed with his prey, and made sure that they felt as much pain as they could before they died. But it wasn't enough. He could make them hurt, it eventually became boring. Killing and eating the souls of humans didn't satisfy him - not like it used to. But he found himself a new type of prey, and Hollows fell to his attacks as often as humans.
Of course, when a Hollow eats enough other Hollows, they change. And sure enough, he became a Gillian. And yet he still ate. And became Adjuchas. Not much going on there, really. And so, Mariyah became an Arrancar at the ripe old age of 552.
His mask removal was painful - just the way he liked it. He found out about the Arrancar, and decided that it was the best thing for him to do. In fact, the entire idea of removing his mask was on his mind, but he never figured out exactly how to do it. Until he caught it on a rock. Yes, he caught it on a rock - and was unable to free himself. In fact, it took all his strength to free himself, and when he was finally free his mask was in pieces on the ground behind him. He never even knew it'd disappeared, in a sudden moment of absent-mindedness.
Life as an Arrancar
His transformation into an Arrancar was due to natural causes, and he never really did much else in that respect. He was eventually brought to the attention of the Espada, and numbered due to his age. That's about it, and he can't remember any good parts of his life, not any worth telling, at least.
Wait, no, there was this one thing... Not too much, just the mass murder of an entire village of humans. Nothing too radical. He walked calmly in there, and calmly left 5 minutes later. The result of his actions, however, was a blood-covered village. Arms and legs were strewn everywhere, and to be honest, it was gruesome. Yet the mystery was never solved...