Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mischevang Family Tree Left_bar_bleue60/100The Mischevang Family Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

The Mischevang Family Tree Empty The Mischevang Family Tree

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:36 pm

T H E . M I S C H E V A N G . F A M I L Y

Scroll down for info on how to join!

PARENTS

The Mischevang Family Tree Monica-1 The Mischevang Family Tree Reserved

SISTERS

The Mischevang Family Tree Ashlei3_zps56f7223e The Mischevang Family Tree Unknown The Mischevang Family Tree Unknown The Mischevang Family Tree Unknown The Mischevang Family Tree Unknown The Mischevang Family Tree Unknown The Mischevang Family Tree Unknown The Mischevang Family Tree Unknown The Mischevang Family Tree Unknown The Mischevang Family Tree Unknown The Mischevang Family Tree Unknown

BROTHERS

The Mischevang Family Tree TetsukaReborn The Mischevang Family Tree Reserved

Lost Sisters:
These are sisters that once were made on Ph but have since left or been moved to inactive. These sisters do exist in the world and may be referenced to, but ultimately have been confirmed as MIA.

Flea Mischevang
Nyx Mischevang
Raiko-saki Mischevang
Mikako Mischevang
Mikan Mischevang

Summary

The Mischevang family is currently looking for new members. You see all those Question Marks? Those are slots that need to be filled! Any slots with an X are reserved or not usable at this stage.

To create a sister, fill out the template below and reply to this thread with it.

Ashlei has several sisters and brothers. However Ashlei knows that her mother gave birth to over 10 children and still searched the land for her remaining relatives. Two of these were boys and the rest were all girls.

Ashlei was adopted by Claire Clixx, but the Mischevang family is still the children of 'Monica Mischevang'. Nobody truly knows where she is other than the Mischevang brother 'Tetsuka Kiryu' of whom abandoned the Mischevang name to fool Ashlei and the family in hiding.

Here are some things to keep in mind:

• The character must have bright red or white hair. This is because Monica's hair is naturally white and the fathers hair was naturally red. Because of this, pink is also possible.
  • The character should be younger than Ashlei by a few years.
  • They can be of any race that originates from a living human. This means even a shinigami could work. Ashlei will never hurt her sisters.
  • Their history must be based around Ashlei's human life. Anything else is up to you. You can find this in a spoiler tag below.

THE CHARACTERS HISTORY MUST BE CHECKED BY CHAOZI BEFORE BEING APPROVED BY ANYBODY ELSE History Below

Spoiler:

Code:

[b]Sister name:[/b]
(Their surname must Contain 'Mischevang'. They may have had their name changed at some stage however)

[b]Body Age:[/b]
(Since Ashlei is supposed to be the older sister, anything that looks around 30 or younger is good)

[b]Who's side are they on?[/b]
(Do they follow their elder sister Ashlei or do they work for somebody else?)

[b]Intentions:[/b]
(What does this sister plan to do in life?)

[b]Speciality:[/b]
(May seem pointless, but if you made a sister, what would they be good at compared to the others?)

[b]Why You should be a Sister?:[/b]
(Literally say why you want to be a sister and if you would stand with the Mischevang name proudly or not)

Last edited by Chao on Wed May 28, 2014 1:23 pm; edited 23 times in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mischevang Family Tree Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Mischevang Family Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Mischevang Family Tree Empty Re: The Mischevang Family Tree

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:02 pm
The Mischevang Family Tree Tumblr_m58ftzwnYA1qesvxbo1_500

Sister name:
Rose "Kazuyuri" Mischevang

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6609-rose-mischevang-wip#39077

Body Age:
Delicious Loli

Who's side are they on?
Ashlei

Speciality:

Explosions, mass spam attacks, extreme tech knowledge, weapons expert

Why You should be a Sister?:

It'll be a fucking blast having Rose in here. You know damn well you want a fiesty, red haired Loli who can blow a city radius the size of Karakura Central.

The Mischevang Family Tree WVMWLOu
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mischevang Family Tree Left_bar_bleue60/100The Mischevang Family Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:05 am

Ill be Approving of this sister Looking forward to seeing her in action
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mischevang Family Tree Left_bar_bleue0/0The Mischevang Family Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:52 am
Sister name:
Mikako 'Mischevang'

Body Age:
Teen (About 15-17)

Who's side are they on?
Ashlei

Speciality:
Expert Gunsmith, Strategist (in anything), Highly Offensive.

To help expanding the numbers of the mischevang's family members and hope to roleplay/have a friendly thread with ashlei someday~ ^^'
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:03 am

Aaaw, i didn't think anybody else was going to sign up to this xD Maybe this means I need to show it around summore :3

I'll approve you for this Amaya! Happy to see you again
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mischevang Family Tree Left_bar_bleue13000/99999The Mischevang Family Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:09 pm
Sister name:
Raiko Saki Mischevang

Body Age:
mostly Teen but can change her body completely.

Who's side are they on?
Ashleis.

Speciality:
Cooking and housekeeping.

I got to say I put my heart in to making her. She is in my own opinion My best work. When you asked me to make a sister to Ashlei I was sure it was going to be a trainwreck. I do think of you as a friend and I wanted to try and make one that was good enough to really be part of this family. I am deeply proud of her and I think she will make a good addition.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mischevang Family Tree Left_bar_bleue0/0The Mischevang Family Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:11 am

Sister name:
Will think of one once i start fleshing her out.

Body Age:
Adult

Who's side are they on?
Espada leader Ashlei~
Speciality: I will add this once i actually start the app and get the character fleshed out XD
Why You should be a Sister?: Because i feel like Chaozi is my trap sister, and i always enjoy hanging around her. i figure, why not make a Mischevang and join in on the family fun? Couldn't hurt. ;3
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:26 am

I forgot I was supposed to approve these things. Ah well, Ill officially approve Mikako because I forgot to. And ill approve Agito to making a sister too!
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:45 pm
BRING THE GIRLS ON!
The hunt for sisters is back on! Ashlei has waaaaaaaay too many but where are they!? Feel free to apply to be a sister!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum