Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
gineo
gineo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wake Up Call [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Wake Up Call [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wake Up Call [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Wake Up Call [Open]

Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:26 am
Gineo didnt feel any closer to training for his Shikai at his questioning. He was developing a starting point. They both were at about the same point, as far as talking to their respective Zanpakutous and mastering any basic abilities were concerned. He thought on it for another moment, and it seemed the only real way to progress with his sword, was to use it.

He felt comfortable enough wielding it to fight, but he did want to relax and chill also. Maybe a game of hide and seek? He didnt know how to suppress his reiatsu, so she would surely find him, but perhaps he could throw her off guard if he had a significant head start. He smirked.

"If we're ever gonna getchu to change the world, we need to start now, maybe you'd be up for a friendly spar in the woods?"

Gin knew where he'd go, he wasnt afraid of the more distant districts, he had come from them, but he'd find a nice secluded spot somewhere halfway to Zaraki District. He unsheathed his sword about halfway, as if to initiate a challenge to her. If she bit on it he figured she may follow, if not then he knew he'd be training alone.

He looked her up and down, still smirking, he thought to himself "Well at least I wont be deflecting anymore Blue Fire Crash Downs if she follows." He loathed Kidou, and now knowing she had no tricks up her sleeves, it would be one on one zanjutsu. The simplest basics to build from. He was actually eager to see where she stood.

"Hows your shunpo?" He questioned, facing Rukongai he gestered a step forward, and without warning he disappeared.
Ambs65
Ambs65
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wake Up Call [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Wake Up Call [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:44 pm
"If we're ever gonna getchu to change the world, we need to start now, maybe you'd be up for a friendly spar in the woods?"

Yoshiko was taken back a bit, especially when he showed her his blade. She didn't show surprise or anything. Instead, she felt interest. He was really willing to spar with her? She hadn't really sparred with anyone at the academy, so why did he want to spar with her?

She watched him carefully. It put her off. She didn't know why, but she started to suddenly feel self-conscience. Why was he looking at her like that?

"Hows your shunpo?"

She blinked when he disappeared. "Wh-What?!" She shouted, her wall falling down for a moment. She regained herself, taking a few breathes before jumping down, landing on the ground with a thud. 'How's you shunpo?' What a stupid question she thought as she started to run as fast as her feet could. She didn't know shunpo! No academy student didn't know it, not unless they were some prodigy and Yoshiko Shika was no prodigy.

She followed what she believed to be Gineo's reistu, and prayed to kami that she wouldn't stray or anything thing. She didn't know how long she was running, but she could start to feel herself start to run out of breath. Great. She hadn't even started to spar and she'd be out of breath!

She just hoped that this would be well worth it.

I can hardly remember The look of my own eyes. How can I love this a life? so dishonest, It made me compromise. Someone save me if you will, And take away all these pills. And please just save me if you can, From my blasphemy in my wasteland.
-Shinedown, Save Me
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:08 pm
Archived.

Wake Up Call [Open] - Page 3 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wake Up Call [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Wake Up Call [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:01 pm

2013 Rebuild: Old Threads
Threads of Members that have left are to be re-archived to the Old Thread Board.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum