Joined : 2010-11-25
¥ Yen : 178072146
Posts : 1317
Karma : 14
Age : 28
Location : New England, United States
|Subject Post 1Subject: Libra, the Guardian of the Eden Region [Approved 0-2] Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:46 am|| |
[ D E M O N T E M P L A T E ]
+ B A S I C I N F O +
Age: 2,000,000 years old
Size: Approximately 900ft tall and 1800ft wide when standing with its wings spread out.
Shifter Appearance: Due to unrivaled size, the demon dragon does not have a shifter form.
+ P E R S O N A L I T Y +
- Great Guardian of Eden: It was revered as an opponent with beyond formidable power as it is historically recorded to have decimated all Sugiura and Shinigami adventurers who ventured to the Eden’s borders up to the present. Only one adventurer returned severely injured to verify its existence, but died a day later because his injuries are near-fatal. That discovery was only nearly ten thousand years ago (relatively the time when Misaiko was only a child.)
- Elder Servant of TelcinVohlis: Libra was mythically believed to be bred and raised by TelcinVohlis long after he conquered Eden from the Sugiura. The evidence was its loyalty to TelcinVohlis was absolute and devastatingly fierce. Any chance of using it against TelcinVohlis will be fatally slim at this rate.
- Head General of the Brood: Libra virtually has the same amount of control over the Demon Maggot Army as TelcinVohlis, but the Demon Maggots served Libra out of reverence and fear for its unimaginable power. TelcinVohlis will only implement Libra at very rare incidents. However, it was never seen on Earth before as only in Eden it roamed as an active guardian.
- Draconic: Libra was a dragon type, so it shared similar traits to a dragon like super-hard scales, unbelievable power and an aura that causes dread to virtually anyone, even if they are considered legendary types. While noted of its intellect, Libra also has the temper of a berserker, meaning when it fights, it will only stop until every opposition around it are dead or have retreated. However, its massive size will make it virtually impossible for it to achieve Jigoku Sukodu, but it has immense durability and fire power overall.
- Scent-Related Curiosity: Strangely, it has a knack of discriminating scent down to the letter, making it virtually impossible to trick it with disguises. However, when encountering a new scent, it will often stop and investigate to get used to the smell before going off killing again. Its favorite was the scent of raindrops, so when raining, its focus will increase substantially.
- Leviathan: True to its nature and appearance, Libra is a colossal and destructive being where power is the affinity and resistance. When in cities, its sheer size and weight can crush anything in its wake. As it was trained for, it does not care about those it stepped on or blasted into oblivion.
+ B A C K G R O U N D +
- Its origin was unknown, but it is believed that TelcinVohlis used illegal methods to create it.
- The purpose of its creation was to guard the region of Eden from intruders or invading armies.
- Even though it is more plausible if it was guarding the Citadel of TelcinVohlis, it is too big for that.
- It was also tasked in leading the Maggot Army that was defending the Eden Region.
- TelcinVohlis personally raised the demon dragon for over a million years, and it went on its own later on.
- Many times, adventurers tried to enter the Eden Region for land, treasure and fame, all ended catastrophically.
- While Misaiko was a child, one lucky adventurer returned and confirmed its existence as the Guardian of Eden.
- That adventurer died a day later due to severe injuries.
- Because of Libra’s power, the Sugiura Royalty deemed it forbidden to venture into the Eden Region.
- However, there are still adventurers who tried, but still all failed as they find their end with Libra.
- For over two million years, Libra served TelcinVohlis with unquestioned loyalty.
- It attained its size through tempered genetics and bodily structure.
- Soon, Libra’s power merits infamy throughout the Sugiura Land.
- It is said that only the true legends can defeat it, but by far, it seems impossible to find these legendary characters.
- Up to date, Libra is still the Guardian of Eden and has not gone anywhere beyond the Eden Region.
+ P O W E R S +
- Immense Size: Libra was colossal and can cover more distances than anyone else, making it seemed faster than a low rank flash step, but it was slow compared to others if at their size. It usually resides in large open areas or in the sky, but in enclosed locations like the city, it will cause collateral damages just by breathing alone. Along with great size-speed differences, its size can make its strength and durability immense as well, making it a being that only the truly legendaries can defeat if there are such in existence.
- Extreme Spiritual Presence: Given to its size and strength, its reiatsu can easily dominate anyone in the matter of range and rivals a demon lord’s spiritual presence like Ketsu’s. Controversially, its spiritual presence seemed to only strike severe dread to those who gets near its vicinity, but it is argued that in that range, a regular human or a low level spirit would be crushed to ashes. In reality, the aura was more of a herald than a destroyer, so it was strong enough to conjure severe dread, but not enough to virtually kill anyone close by while its size made up the great distances.
- Plated Hide: Libra has its natural armor that took over half a million years to develop, thus it renders all physical attacks inadequate. It is believed that even bankai could not damage it without Kidō support. Either that or it takes a high level Hadō spell to crack it. The vulnerable parts are its joints and the body of its wings, so even a fully physical-based bankai can do some damage if striking these vulnerable parts. However, the challenge is the plates frequently covering that part, so at some point, it will expose itself for one round, but that is it.
- Winged: Libra is capable of creating a large gust of wind or a tornado by flapping its wings at the opposition. It can figuratively fly, but in actuality, it merely leaped and used its wings to glide down.
- Breath Weapon, Threshold Breaker: Its most powerful attack and it has its share of catastrophic uses as it is capable of decimating anyone going alone while its sheer power can be felt throughout the Sugiura Land. In the nutshell, the attack was similar to cero, but it was primarily gathered za koa energy that was immensely compressed to the point that Libra can maintain theoretically over twenty times more za koa than a regular demon due to Libra’s immense durability and size. With that amount, even a demon lord can consider it as capable of breaking space and time, rendering illusion, reality bending and time control virtually useless. After the blast, the ground zero is crystallized and devoid of any physics as its remnants of power can literally lift anyone off the ground as its great density was trying in vain to climb up to the sky to disperse. The only way to clean up the ground zero was by the mass group effort to reverse time and reverted that space to the time that it was normal instead of decimated by Libra. Those who miraculously survived the blast are those who stood just at the borderline of the blast; when that happened, they get a critical enhancement referred as Limit Break, allowing them to unlock a hidden critical power or to defy the natural rules. Example: If affected by that, Ichigo becomes capable of using the Final Getsuga once and not lose his powers.
- Cry of the Forbidden: Libra was considered an illegal creation, even by Demons. However, TelcinVohlis was known to being able to defy the laws of the universe if it is necessary to proceed with his endeavors. When it roars, it can stun anyone within range of approximately ten miles in diameter. Anyone outside of it can still hear it, but felt more dread than stun. To those who are less than four miles away, they would be paralyzed, fear-ridden, deaf and heavily injured by their body not taking the strain produced by the pressure wave.
- Rendering Aura: Using a curse seal created through visual means, Libra can mark the foe and create an epidemic in a form of an ailment that is similar to a very persistent fever as it spreads using the foe’s reiatsu. The curse itself will (as its namesake) render anyone greatly weakened and stricken with a fever. The gravity of the ailment depends on the resistance to reiatsu. Some feel less weakened than others because it takes the curse longer to take full effect. Conventional curse removal methods can work against this curse and once cured; the curse cannot be reapplied until a new curse is applied by Libra. If out of the field when cured, Libra cannot reapply unless it was encountered again. If in the field, Libra cannot reapply until three rounds later and during that time, the cured will have immunity from that specific curse for three rounds.
- Limit Break, World Crisis: When taken down below 25% health, Libra expands the za koa energy into the sky and spread throughout the world, triggering a series of phenomenon that cause the following effects in stages...
(Start Round) First Stage = Darkness by Dark Clouds
(Fourth Round) Second Stage = Dry Strong Wind
(Eighth Round) Third Stage = Great Coldness
(Twelfth Round) Fourth Stage = Thunderclaps
(Sixteenth Round) Fifth Stage = Strong Lightning Bolts
(Twentieth Round) Sixth Stage = Ice Hails the Size of Golf Balls
(Twenth-Fourth Round) Final Stage = Wide-Ranged Meteor Showers
Overall, this attack is minor on its own compared to its Threshold Breaker, but it is the widespread that made it the most dangerous collateral attack that it could ever do. It does not guarantee the apocalypse, but it is capable of causing serious damage to civilizations and the land itself. The purpose of that sacrifice was to make sure that whoever takes vengeance of its death, they will have an easier time doing so with the people scrambling for their lives and trying to contain the chaos. The only way to stop it was to converge the za koa energy to one spot and properly dissipate it.
+ S K I L L S H E E T +
(DO NOT FILL THESE OUT UNTIL TIER IS GIVEN!!!!)
- Za Koa Manipulation: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Spells/Summonings: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Jigoku Sokudo Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Akuma Kyōdo: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Joined : 2010-06-03
¥ Yen : 2148221347
Posts : 15301
Karma : 178
Age : 24
Location : Purgatory
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: Libra, the Guardian of the Eden Region [Approved 0-2] Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:04 pm|| |
- Name [X]
- Appropriate Age [X]
- Gender [X]
- Appearance Present [X]
- Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
- Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
- 10 sentences for personality [X]
- History is of appropriate length [X]
- Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
- Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
- Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]
- Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[x]
- RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [x]
- RP Sample is 10 sentences [x]
0-2 when fixed
Metal as Fuck
Joined : 2010-12-11
¥ Yen : 566332541
Posts : 3387
Karma : 9
Age : 21
Location : Where all sinners congregate
|Subject Post 3Subject: Re: Libra, the Guardian of the Eden Region [Approved 0-2] Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:28 am|| |
Archived due to member inactivity. Just post here
if you want it back.