Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
Today at 1:26 am by Rawk

» If it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko]
Today at 12:01 am by Gamma

» Reunion
Yesterday at 11:08 pm by Cooking Spray

» A Regular Check-Up [Private]
Yesterday at 10:40 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Tea Parlors and Policies[Shio/Aiko]
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by Cooking Spray

» A whole new world
Yesterday at 10:12 pm by Haru Ryuu

» Welles des Urteils
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by Cooking Spray

» Shinsui Unabara (done_
Yesterday at 8:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

» A Requiem for Phantoms
Yesterday at 5:59 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Ginto Sphere: Vermillion
Yesterday at 5:23 pm by Cooking Spray

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2504 registered users
The newest registered user is Speakachu

Our users have posted a total of 117800 messages in 17917 subjects
Top posting users this week
SerenityVerdant

Yaksha

Tsubine

Rawk

Cooking Spray

Henrex

Angry Charmander

RyuzakiSaitō

darkfunnel

Mirja Eeola

Discord App
Share | 

Vizard Corps: A new Beginning? (IMPORTANT PRELUDE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

¥ Yen : 1009988169

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
20650/20000  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Vizard Corps: A new Beginning? (IMPORTANT PRELUDE)   Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:13 pm

Colin felt the breeze passing through his thin hair on his head, and he looked up to the sky, his brown eyes shining. His mouth was a straight line, one side of his teeth closed. He was thinking. Thinking about everything. He remembered this spot. He looked over to his left, seeing the crater that Akuma had made when he threw Colin with his mask on into the ground. He looked right, seeing in the distance a rock half blown to bits with ice residue still on it from one of Akuma's frozen ceros. This was a battlefield. It had been right after that battle that Colin had finally made his choice. He had been considering it for a while, then finally chose to join the Vizard Corps, becoming the Vice Colonel of the Stealth Corps, which was his orientaion. He met his Colonel Ravana in the barracks, then recalled exploring the woods, meeting Hizaki. The ensuing battle was impressive, and he had ended it by helping Hizaki get control over his hollow. That was his first encounter with a Yuudeshi, and now he was about to have another.

After that battle, he had gone on to meet Stefan of the Monsuta on the harbor, who he began a friendly rivalry with. He gained his bankai soon after, and went on to hunt hollows in Hueco Mundo, meeting another Yuudeshi, Zeda. Together they took down arrancars as well as challenged Akuma once again. Then Colin returned, showing his Colonel his new abilities with his Bankai. He sighed, looking at the ground, marveling at how far he had come since he had come here last. This is where it had truly had all started, the chapter where he was no longer a wanderer, fighing to survive and lacking simple human contact. And now as he was beginning another chapter, as the Co-head of the Vizard Corps. He simply couldn't believe it. He had come so far, done so much. He had gained his Resserection, and proved to himself that he was capable. His mouth tightened down just a fraction as his teeth clamped down.

He had come here for one reason: As the new Co-head, Zin wanted to test his abilities. He had asked Colin where they should go, and Colin had suggested this spot, as it was fairly special to him. The last time he was here he had been crawling away after having been used as a meat shield. He laughed a bit at that memory, seeeing how redicuolus it was. He spun around, looking at the spot he had regained conciousness to leave. He nodded his head from side to side, doubting that that would occur again. He waited for Zin, ready to begin, his hand on his zanpakto and feeling his hollow ready for battle, even if he may not get to participate. It could still feel the anticipation in the air for Zin to arrive....

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

Last edited by jj1234321 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148308347

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Vizard Corps: A new Beginning? (IMPORTANT PRELUDE)   Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:19 pm

All had seemed fairly quiet for the dangerous surroundings where Collin had been placed. Despite being in a barren wasteland filled with all types of freaks of nature for as far as the eye could see; everything around them was silent as all of the un-living hell. There had been no signs of any other life other then the bacteria waste that covered multiple destroyed towns, villages and cities throughout the many different disaster zones in this section of the wastelands. However, at the very least, there should have been a hollow or two in this wide open vicinity where his Co-Leader had choose to do combat. After all, this the area where the Demon's, Hollow's and Arrancar had claimed their stake in Earth. There had to be at least a few dozen or so of these mother fuckers lurking around that would be tipped off at the presence of a powerful Vizard arriving on the scene. So, if Collin had any smarts, he'd figure something was seriously wrong with this setting. At least, that's what Zin would hope was going on in his mind. For, at the moment, Zin was busy getting himself very hyped up for his fight with his new partner in crime.

Miles and miles away from where Collin was currently standing, The Vizard Corps Leader knee deep in a pile of shit. He was currently doing battle against hundreds, if not thousands, of disgusting monsters that had seemed to be a mixture between a human, a hollow and a demon's spiritual signature. Some looked like giant blobs of bleeding flesh, others had appeared to be skeletal beasts the size of a full grown Gillian, different mutants looked like fucking zombies even, hundreds more of these creatures also had humanoid-like beast appearances with black skin and horribly looking claws; with all the rest in between having so many variations that Zin didn't even have to notice them all. The only thing flowing through Zin's mind was figuring out a way to kill all these mother fuckers by himself and getting to his goal of doing combat with his now acting commander of The Vizard Corps so they could have their own blood bath of a fight.

Tapping the side of his head, Zin then activated a low level kidou in order to get into a telepathic channel going on with Collin to send him a nice little message so that the two of them could get their little spar going on. "YO, MY FELLOW HELL RISER IN COMBAT! CAN YOU HEAR ME!?" Yelled Zin's voice inside of Collin's head, 'If you can hear this, good, you are alive and well. Now, with the confirmation of your status confirmed, I want you to trace my spiritual pressure and come a few miles out so that you can duke it out with me....and my little friends.' Turing his head to the side, Zin swiftly formed a red cero in the palm of his right hand and took out a dozen or so humanoid beast with next to no effort at all; sending a giant plum of smoke into the air in order for Collin to get a better idea of where he was currently doing battle. 'Heh, you'll see what I mean once you get to my location, Collin. For now, follow that fucking black cloud like your life depended on it and then you will find me, our friends and a nice little spot for us to do a three way brawl. Once you get here, be prepared to do battle against all of us.'

Floating slowly upwards into the air, Zin began to see hundreds of more mutant-like creatures rising from the ground and beginning to manipulate the Reiygoku in the air in order to take flight and zoom in closer to Zin's location. They also seemed to be getting...smarter. The ones that were able to suririve his first onslaught had learned to avoid some of his energy based attacks instead of constantly getting blown to bits by them. "Damn, these shit-headed cunts are adapting very quickly..." Closing his eyes, Zin then began to have a large grin appear across his lips. "....heh, this'll just make things more interesting whenever Collin arrives. May as well get all the information I can on these bad mother fuckers." Eyes glowing bright white, he then proceeded to hold out each of his hands to the side as he chuckled. "Fine, if you wanna prove yourself as a fighter, BE MY FUCKING GUEST!" Then, right when the horde of twisted, chaotic and fucked up beast had surrounded Zin...BLAM! An amazing serge of heat, fire and power had burned every trace of these bastards to mere cinders. One by one, all of them let loose a howling scream that made Zin cover each of his ears with his hands, but was pleased with the results.

"Jesus Christ, when these things die, they fucking go out with a howl. I'll have to remember that for my research. Heheheheheh...." Snapping his fingers, Zin then activated a recording Kidou. By taking a small amount of resources from his massive apply of spiritual energy, he was able to create a small white sphere comprised of reitsu in order to monitor everything on the battle field. From there, it would then transfer and send all information it sees, gathers and is able to anaylze back to a black sphere hidden somewhere within the Vizard Corps Base in order for that orb to transfer, convert and upload the data it receives to The Yuudeshi Network, The Gotei 13 and throughout the different divisions within The Vizard Corps own ranks. In addition to all of that information about the kidou, Zin also retains the ability to rely some of his own thoughts into this sphere as well. So, with that being the case, he went on to tap his head and send out warning messages to all available Special Human Task Force members, Yayjuu Members and The Vizard Corp's own members to come out to this barren location to do some research about something freaky he was observing within the wastelands.

"Alright, if you are getting this message, this is Zin Yuudeshi: Leader Of The Vizard Corps. I need all available men, women, things, creatures or whatever else you can send at or above Vice Captain level to come out to the wastelands to investigate a very strange phenom I've been trying to keep close tabs on. Things are gonna get bloody, twisted, fucked up and we might encounter a final boss or some shit like that along hte way. So don't come here if you don't have the balls to face...mutants, hehehe, yeah, I said it: fucking mutants. So bring your collective asses out here and fight along side me. Over and out." With that somewhat cryptic, yet thrilling message, Zin cut off all communications with himself and instantly had that message transfer from his first white orb, to the black orb waiting in Underground Karkaura; to finally, all of the different organizations that had been mentioned. From there, he knew his brother Shadin would enlist more help and they would be able to rip this place to pieces and research this area when they were done hauling ass.

"I'm not done just yet..." Uttered Zin, placing out his right hand in front of him and then having a dozen or so more white sphere's disburse from behind him. Each and every one of them would monitor different parts of the battlefield; giving Zin a very wide range of field, giving extra information for his team waiting back at the Vizard Corps and watching for any surprise attack's. From there, he then raised his left arm in the air and had five black sphere's gather from behind him. Eyes flashing bright white, he then placed both of his hands towards the North in order to send that group of black orbs scattered into different directions. One of these black orbs should go directly towards The Yayjuu base located directly within Downtown Karakrua Central as Shadin would know exactly what to do with this sphere, another will be guided into Sukai Karakura towards the Special Human Task Force and towards Genpaku's location as he would need to sync this org into whatever advanced piece of technological equipment he has in his arsenal to enhance the processing speed of the data Zin was sending from the wasteland; thus, the third sphere would go into one of the Yuudeshi Islands located somewhere way off in the ocean waters, the fourth sphere would sent into the Gotei 13 via a miniature Garganta that should be guided directly into Jenna's office within Squad 1 for her to do the same as Shadin and Genpaku. Finally, the fifth would be sent into the Sugiara Clan for Misaiko to grab via a Garganta as well. In her case, this sphere would instantly give Misaiko telepathic data for her to go over and real time battle information about the shitstorm Zin would be encountering on Earth with all of the other organizations put in place.

Now, with all of that bullshit nonsense out of the way, Zin would tap his head one last time and send a final message to Collin. "Sorry I'm gonna be late for our love date, it seems shit is gonna get more real then I thought." Spoke Zin's voice in Collin's head as he witnessed a giant, indescribable mutant comprised of the different corpses of the ones he killed, hollows, demons, humans and even some Shinigami. "Don't miss me too much, though." With that, Zin chuckled and prepared to do battle against whatever fucked up mutant army he was fighting again st. "Just look at that shit, man! IT'S LIKE THE FUCKING ZOMBIE DOOMS DAY OR SOME SHIT!" Grinning heavily, Zin then took his place on the ground as he could sense that whatever power was generating from this beast had to be strong; thus, he waited for his allies to come so they would have a blast tearing this thing into pieces.

"HEAVEN OR HELL, LET'S MOTHER FUCKING ROCK!" And with those final words, a wild spike of red and white flames sparked from Zin's body as his spiritual pressure began to make the entire area's temperatures rise to one hundred and fifty degrees Fahrenheit, the oxygen placed within his vicinity to be very low for those not on one tier and for the sky itself to turn a blood red.

The Battle....was just about to get started....

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Iori[Chronos]

November COTM 2011
¥ Yen : 494224838

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Vizard Corps: A new Beginning? (IMPORTANT PRELUDE)   Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:39 pm

"To all of those that oppose me, I shall crush you with my bare hands... Understand, weaklings?" Such were the word's uttered from a being of unconquerable terror and uncontrollable blood lust. It was a disgusting, mutated being, without a clear incomprehensible shape. This was far from anything human, and the mere appearance of this ugly mutated beast would be enough to make even the most pure soul puke in disgust. During the pandemonium, happening only 20 or so meter's from where Zin was placed, the beast started to let out unintelligible roar's. The roar's were loud enough that, even from a long distance, anyone, including the vizard corps leader could hear these terror filled wails. "Now...where's...the fucker who's...destroying my brethren? " He looked around for the culprit causing the destruction of which he could easily sense from his vantage point. Zin simply had too much Reaitsu not to be noticed. As the mutated monster continued to make it's noises, he stomped and stammered his feet through the forest causing an earthquake that shook the barren wasteland to it's core. As he got closer, through his enhanced peripheral vision, he saw the target. That was the man who was killing off all of the mutant's who decided to attack him. As the ringleader, Zin's killing's were far too disrespectful. He wouldn't allow that cocky leader to destroy him or anymore of his minion's without a fight. With a small distorted whistle that caused a small shock wave to emit around the area, his body began to convulse in many different way's, and from his body came more mutated monster's, each with an appearance all of their own. The first thing to come out of the stomach of the beast was - a mechanized being with armor. Where it came from, or how it's existence was conceived was unknown.

The body of the mechanical machine twitched back and forth, until the kanji that adorned it's body began to glow in a light red color. It's eye's glowed with a green emerald shine as it took flight into the sky. with a speed of about 500MPH, the armored mechanized warrior flew toward's Zin through the air, and with it's sword brandished high began to perform a flurry of high speed strikes. The moment he began attacking, his sword which only seemed normal at first, erupted into flames. Now, while they weren't at the level of Zin's flame's, they were still critical and if one were to over look them then they would suffer great damage. But, then, what difference did that make? The unintelligent warrior without a soul simply attacked without any care for what may happen. But that wasn't the end of this horrible phenomenon. After releasing the first monster from it's deformed body, it once again released more monstrosities from it's body. Next, what came forth was two winged demons that looked much like a hollow mixed in with a ghoul. They also flew into the sky and surrounded Zin. If he were able to quickly take care of the mechanical warrior, then it would easily detect that the demonic monster's were aiming to attack him. They opened their jaw's slowly as they began to generate energy through their mouths - the energy was much like that of a cero blast used by an arrancar. After that, they quickly fired off the energy blast's. If it were to hit, they would resume flying around him in order to disrupt his flow in battle.

The ringleader who was merely watching as he released more minion's from his body, simply looked on as he smiled down to his other mutant companion's. "...heh...i think i should get in on the fun...myself..." The palm of the larger mutant began to glow, as a black cero began to form within it's hand. The size of this cero was remarkable, rivaling that of a city block, if not more. He released the said Cero, his arm now gripping to that of his hook and chain, his arm now fluently swirling as he had began to stare directly at Zin as the Cero began to speed through the said air, the air pressure around it seeming to be quite dense, to a certain extent of course, only to allow him to call his right hand upward as he snapped softly. Even if he hit his minion's, it wasn't as though he had more in his sleeve. He simply bides his time in order to gauge the power level of this man who stepped onto these dangerous ground's.

Winged Demons=1-1

Metal Warrior=1-1

(Note: i did this post under blade's request, but i am willing to edit it, if they are any mistake's in the post. )

¥ Yen : 203044004

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Vizard Corps: A new Beginning? (IMPORTANT PRELUDE)   Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:14 pm

Ravana Ichiro~Ex Captain/Spec. Ops. Colonel~0-5

"Bakudo number 62! Hyapporankan!" Almost as if an answer to some unspoken prayer, the incantation of a higher leveled Bakudo spell could be heard shouted from only a few meters behind the chaos currently surrounding the Vizard Corps' leader. Before any there had the time to locate and react to the voice, a hundred blue-white glowing energy rods rained down on the crowd of mutated monsters, each one finding it's way through a beast. By now, those mutants that hadn't been pierced by one of the hundred rods generated by this spell would have had enough time to look behind themselves and see the caster of it. Standing there, midway in the air, was a tall man dressed in what appeared to be a custom version of the standard Shinigami uniform. The man had ash-gray hair, piercing green eyes, and a grin that could only be found on those who reveled in battle. With a Zanpakuto in his right hand, resting on his shoulders, and his left had still extended towards the mutants, this man still had one more thing to do before revealing his identity. "And...hasta luego" the man said, before each of the hundred rods suddenly exploded, killing the unfortunate beasts. Now, given all of this information, as well as the signature usage of Bakudo number 62, the identity of this man could be mistaken for none other as Ravana Ichiro; Colonel of the Vizard Corps' Special Operations sector. But wait, hadn't Zin only issued the call for help only a few moments ago? Sure, this was quite a quick response, but then again, Ravana was known for it. Of course, it did help that one of his duties was to be able to appear on the scene at a moments notice. Well, ok, what he had been doing prior to receiving the distress signal probably did help a bit too, but non of that was important now that he was here.

Lowering his left hand, the grin upon Ravana's face died down a bit as he scanned the crowd of mutants for Zin Yuudeshi. Then again, given Zin's...well, quite visible powers, this was not a difficult task, though this same trait could also make it a bit difficult to get next to him. With a sigh, Ravana used Shunpo to appear beside Zin, to his right, and used his Zanpakuto to cut down a mutant that he had surprised with his entrance. "Damnit Zin, I of all people know how much fun it is to rush into battle, but you're our leader; sometimes ya gotta leave the tough shit to us" Ravana said to Zin as he cut down another weaker mutant with a vertical slash of his Zanpakuto. The mutant, however, begged to differ with this, and soon was back up on its feet. "Then again, who the hell am I to lecture you?" Ravana asked rhetorically, followed by a laugh at his own statement. To be honest, Ravana didn't care either way if Zin decided to just rush into battle instead of stay back and lead; he only cared if there were any enemies left for him to take on. Sure, they may not get along at all, but at least in this one aspect, Ravana and Zin did share a similar quality. Of course, nobody there had the time to notice this, as all parties were much more focused on killing each other; the mutant he had just supposedly struck down getting back up catching Ravana's attention. "Damn these fuckers are persistent" he said, his attention now focused away from Zin "Then again, so am I." As he said this, Ravana jabbed the mutant with the pommel of his Zanpakuto, managing to knock it back, before holding his Zanpakuto up horizontally in front of himself. "Hado number 32, Ōkasen!" he shouted, and as he did so, a yellow orb appeared in front of the blade, widening to cover the whole length in about a second. Grinning, Ravana fired off the kido, the wide yellow arc of energy cutting clean through the mutant that had been giving him problems. Of course, before he even had a chance to "celebrate", a new problem emerged.

While Ravana had seen the weird metal mutant thingy attack Zin, he had gotten there before the "ringleader" had decided to step in. Of course, the huge cero that it began to charge quickly caught Ravana's attention. "Oi! This is mine!" Ravana shouted to Zin, before his hollow mask materialized on his face; Ravana not needing to use his hand. Hopefully, Zin would actually listen to him this once, and just as the "ringleader" fired its large black cero, Ravana had finished charging his own, continuous cero. "Cero!" Ravana shouted as he fired his own cero, although this really wasn't needed at all. Still, as he said this, Ravana's own cero, silver with hints of crimson in color, fired off from the palm of his hand. Unfortunately, because of the timing, the two cero's collided only about 20 meters away from the outermost mutants. Of course, because of his continuous cero, Ravana did manage to hold the opponent's larger cero back until the two exploded from their energy clashing. While the blast caused by this was nothing to scoff at, Ravana stood his ground as the pressure wave from it passed through the large cluster of mutants, accompanied by a good amount of dust. As the dust cleared, Ravana could be seen standing in the same place, though he had dematerialized his hollow mask sometime while in the smoke. Looking around, Ravana couldn't see Zin yet, but knew something like that probably would be no sweat to him. "...Alright, fine, you go after the big guy, I know ya want to" Ravana said, directed at Zin. Luckily for him, that same blast had also managed to catch the mutants around them off guard. "Besides, Iku-sen Kireme's more suited for this kind of work anyways" Ravana said, out loud but more to himself.

Raising his Zanpakuto so that it pointed away from himself, directly at one of the mutants, the grin returned to Ravana's face. Sure, he would probably be stuck fighting these "grunts", but at least now he wouldn't have to worry about any more giant ceros...at least if Zin really did go take the leader on. "Well then, looks like it's time for my true entrance into this little act; Strike them all down, Iku-sen Kireme!" Ravana shouted the release phrase for his Zanpakuto, and as he did so, a burst of reiatsu emanated from him. As his silver reiatsu flared up around himself, Ravana's actual Zanpakuto didn't really seem to undergo any actual changes. In reality, while almost unnoticeable to the opponent, the blade's length had actually increased slightly, and the guard became more intricate. As the silver reiatsu died down, the mutants, if they were able to think that is, would most likely believe that nothing had changed about Ravana; but oh were they wrong. Without wasting any time, Ravana used shunpo to appear directly in front of the closest mutant, and brought his Zanpakuto down in a powerful slash across its chest. While this attack alone showed that Ravana's overall strength had definitely increased, it also revealed something else; the actual change his Shikai had made. At the exact same time as he slashed his Zanpakuto, ten more slashes appeared in front of ten other mutants, all of them the exact same slash as what Ravana was doing. Yes, Ravana was currently in his Shikai's first stage, 十 “Jū”, so ever time he slashed his Zanpakuto, his ability would allow that one slash to occupy ten more different locations in space; or simply put turned one slash into eleven. With a power like this, a battle against large forces such as these mutants became so much easier.

+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teitoku
Blackblood

¥ Yen : 542947595

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Vizard Corps: A new Beginning? (IMPORTANT PRELUDE)   Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:56 am

H A K A I | C H I K A R A

|P O S T I N G | M U S I C|

B E A U T I F U L || L I E S
B - C O M P L E X

"Interesting title; thought of one to go on your grave stone yet?"

The harsh sound of whipping wind crashed across the entire wasteland. Everything in sight, no matter where you look you would see AT LEAST 2 mutants or hollows compiled together and wondering the wastelands fighting each other and/or looking for others to feed on. It was true, the demons, hollows and mutant type creatures had made the wasteland their refuge. Nobody, that wasn't capable of fighting of a few muties, came here. It was basically a death trap. Blood was scattered over the battlefields, massive holes and wreckage's were here. It was truly a wasteland. High spiritual pressure constantly was exploding from a certain area in the wasteland however; it wasn't from hollows or anything. It was way too big to be a standard hollow... at this stage not even Hakai knew. He had heard reports from his spies that Zin Yuudeshi was to be brought out here by their new vice-leader of the corps, Colin Washi. If it was anyone else, it was likely Hakai wouldn't have gone and investigated himself. However, despite many people in his organisation being capable of holding their own; Hakai was going to be the one to kill Zin Yuudeshi. Hakai was so obsessive over the fact he wanted to kill Zin, it gets to the point of being almost being psychotic, which wouldn't be a bad example for Hakai actually.

Hakai's face held no emotion. It was ultimately like he wanted to kill everything in sight. The type of face, that if you got in its way it would tear you a new hole without you being able to take a single blink. Yeah, this was what Hakai was feeling. Overlooking the wasteland was Hakai. He was standing on top of a rather high and yet rugged looking hill which was sat in the middle of the wasteland. Hakai was sitting there overlooking for any trace of disturbance. His eyes were constantly snapping between anything that moved. Slowly, Hakai stood up and placed his hands behind his head and began walking, totally suppressing his reiatsu as he done so. Channelling his small amounts of reiatsu into his feet, Hakai created small platforms in which he could perform a simple air walk and walk above in the air, getting a bird’s eye view of the ENTIRE wasteland. Hakai was wearing his normal attire, a long black trench like coat which parted once it reached hip height, travelling down either side of his legs. The pants he was wearing underneath were a pale white which were coiled up, his black metal boots reaching to a little below knee height. As always, his black hair was pushed back and draping all the way down his back. Each step he took he began to go faster... until he was eventually reaching a run at full speed.

Why did he randomly start running? There was only one possible reason. Flames. Flames were being shot out in the distance, burning mutants as well as hollows and all creatures alike. However, the flames weren't by themselves. Hakai could easily sense a different source of reiatsu other than Zin's... it was fairly strong as well. Purple rods of like could also be seen shooting out. Yes, it was definitely the person he hoped... Zin Yuudeshi. The source of Hakai's anger, the reason the Monsuta exists... He wasn't going to go out without a fight, Hakai knew this much. However, there was one thing he did know for sure and had to make sure it would happen. That Hakai would be the only one to kill him. If anyone else had done the job for him, he would be lost in what to do. It had been nearly 100 years since they last met. Since the time Zin kicked his ass so hard and humiliated him in front of EVERYONE... He couldn't take it. Being the little bitch of a midget who managed to kick his ass once. It was horrible. Hakai was going to make sure Zin suffered a horrible... horrible death.

ZIN YUUDESHI MUST DIE.

A strong reiatsu would suddenly explode from the region in which Hakai was standing. This was just about to get fun! Standing around 15 meters away from the two vizards, Hakai would drop from his platform in the sky, a massive black trail of reiatsu following him. Not only this, but as he fell he landed on the ground with a massive smash, crack and boom. He hit the floor, head held down looking at his feet, legs squatting so he was close to the ground. Massive chunks of earth sprung up, sending clumps of 50kg dirt in and around the general vicinity. Reiatsu would continue to constantly smash its way around the area, covering a 100 meter area in a thick black spiritual pressure. Everyone in the area would know this much... they would know that yet ANOTHER source of power had entered; and it wasn't happy. Not in the slightest. Hollows and mutants that were in range of where Hakai landed were blown to smithereens, vanishing in mid air and sending guts and blood flying all over the wasteland even more than there already was. This put a wild smirk on Hakai's face, destruction... this is what he was named after. THIS, to him, was the reason he lived! To destroy! It may even come as a surprise to some people that he had a soft side... but to his enemies? He was only known to destroy. That's it.

"Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn... There you are!"

Reiatsu continued to pore out from Hakai as he let out a wild scream. The scream was almost the equivalent to of a noise a dragon would make, the rage and fear put behind it. Within the blink of an eye, Hakai would launch from his spot, travelling at phenomenal speeds. When he was within legs reach, Hakai would quickly aim a powerful and fast kick to the side of Zins head, almost like an attack that would catch him by surprise. All of this would happen so quick, for some people it would be hard to comprehend it actually just happened. Not Zin though, Hakai knew he was to smart to just take a full of kick like that. He also knew that Zin was one tough mother fucker and would probably be able to withstand such a kick. After this, Hakai would shunpo away, strands of reiatsu flying off of his body as well, each breathe he took sounding like the breathing of a beast or a dragon. The monsuta leader totally disregarded the mutants and everything around him including the other, seemingly, vizard. There was a single person in his vision and if anyone was to disrupt that? Oh boy... they would be torn into oblivion and beyond.

"Don't tell me a kick like that could hurt you? It was just a friendly hello... for old times."

Revenge was on the doorstep...

Last edited by Kylekaotikk on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dai
'Dat Bishie

¥ Yen : 444785747

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10/100  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Vizard Corps: A new Beginning? (IMPORTANT PRELUDE)   Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:16 am

~S E T S U D A N~

~Y O R Y O~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE LUCKLESS - 0-5+

BLACK HAT
"One day... I will prove that I can do it..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOUR MOVE

So, this was the world as it stood? The man was pondering the ways of this world as he knelt on one knee from afar, watching with a pair of eyes that spoke droves to those who would understand. The first to arrive was the Co-Head, and this man had simply watched. Even while Colin prepared himself for battle, the watchful eyes of the Assassin kept clear of anything but that man's face. It wasn't a worrisome look, as such, simply a watchful gaze. His long sword lay beside him, the ornately simple hilt close enough to his hand, in that he would be able to simply pick it up and use it to his advantage when the time came. A small smirk crossed his face, and he slowly stood up from the kneeling position that he was in, placing a hand onto his ear as if he was listening for something. A soft voice fluttered up from his zanpakuto on the ground, speaking words of worriment and wonder, yet... he could but chuckle. Reaching down, the 150cm long sword was raised up from the ground, and his hands gripped the hilt of the exceptionally long zanpakuto, holding it out in front of him with care. He watched Colin more, while the edge of the blade split the image. On the left, was Colin Washi, and approaching on the right of the sword-split image, was still nothing. He had to wonder now, where was his leader? This felt wrong to the purple-haired man with purple eyes and white clothing. Stepping forwards, he suddenly disappeared with a step of "Sonido Explosivo", a variant of Sonido which caused the space around him to distort in a shockwave. As he landed behind Colin, the eyes in his head suddenly snapped to the image of black smoke rising into the air. That smoke... Kidou. His eyes narrowed, and without hesitation, he suddenly disappeared again, already heading towards the black smoke plume. He had been here to watch the fight, but he had no reason to with something like that in the distance, "Alright, if you are getting this message, this is Zin Yuudeshi: Leader Of The Vizard Corps. I need all available men, women, things, creatures or whatever else you can send at or above Vice Captain level to come out to the wastelands to investigate a very strange phenom I've been trying to keep close tabs on. Things are gonna get bloody, twisted, fucked up and we might encounter a final boss or some shit like that along hte way. So don't come here if you don't have the balls to face...mutants, hehehe, yeah, I said it: fucking mutants. So bring your collective asses out here and fight along side me. Over and out." He stopped.

"So, that is it, is it not?" Chuckling softly to himself, he nodded and looked down at his sword, smiling and holding it out to the side, "We may as well start now, Sasaki. Tear, Daiseireki-kan." The 150cm long blade, although being released, did nothing. Instead, Setsudan felt a sharp pain in his chest as the zanpakuto spirit started to take over his body once more. Although it was a process that he was now used to, he could never really get over the pain that it created from each transformation. The purple hair slowly changed to a more blue shade, as did the purple eyes. His own clothing changed as well, the entire outfit shimmering slightly and then slowly fluttering into a purple color variant of itself. Chuckling, Setsudan stretched, his body and soul now half-taken over by Sasaki Kojiro, or the man who became his zanpakuto spirit. As he did so, the space around the sword itself began to shimmer, and the light was bent around the blade. He smirked, and spoke. "Let us go, Monohoshizao!" A few steps of explosive Sonido later, and he started to approach the backwater dregs of the army that was surrounding Zin Yuudeshi. D-damnit... He landed, and pulled the blade backwards, before slicing down with a single cut at the group, his eyes wild with the preparation for battle. A large black Cero was fired from somewhere in the group, and Setsudan could only sigh, drawing his blade back and forth across the dirtied mutants as he cut and slashed his way through them. The blade sung and cried, the sounds of whoosing wind and the liquid of blood running down it. But this blood, it was dirty, nothing like the blood of a human. He knew that this would not be an easy battle. Each step brought a cut, and the invisible blade was met with few parries. They could not see it, so how could they see the range of this blade? But as each cut occurred, something else happened. A strange vacuum of space itself, and hundreds upon hundreds of these cuts managed to spread throughout the ranges as each one happened. And so, these creatures were not being simply cut down. They were being shredded by the blade of Setsudan himself. Growling lightly, Setsudan suddenly jumped backwards and into the air, pulling his left hand off of Daireiseki-kan and holding it out, pointing a pair of fingers at the creatures on the ground before him, "Del Punto Cero." The space around the hand shimmered for a second, before disappearing and firing off in a Cero. Much like the zanpakuto in his hand, the Cero was distorting the space around it, and as such, the light as well; making it completely invisible to the naked eye. Pulling it along, he began to cut through a swathe of these beasts, before using it to push himself towards Zin's obvious spiritual pressure. He needed to get closer to their Leader.

Feet hitting the ground now, Setsudan stopped his Del Punto Cero, and started to run forwards, cutting more and more as he did so, the one and a half metres of range around him disappearing, each creature being replaced by another. But he was making progress; he was making headway, and so as he did so, he started to feel Zin's power coming closer. Shredded mutants fell left and right, and he started to add small things to his cuts, dancing almost, making this seem like nothing but a game to him. But Setsudan was serious, and serious meant serious to this man. Goddamnit... He would have to clear the space better. Alright. "Tsubasa-sho o Funsai. As soon as he spoke those words, his zanpakuto reappeared. But there was something different about the blade. All along the sword, there were cracks, as if it was brittle. This was the Shattering Blade Form, and as he started to swing his blade around, explosions of space occurred with every hit. The blade swung through the air, and as it did so, gathered up space beneath it. This space was condensed, and when the sword hit something solid, the condensed space was suddenly violently released, shattering and creating a small explosion against the target. And so, instead of each cut shredding the mutants, he was now pushing them out of his way, and as such, clearing his path faster. "Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut~" Singing kept him sane in this situation, and stopped him from throwing up from the scent of this disgusting and vile creatures. But, eventually, he made it there, slicing the through the swathe of beasts and appearing before two people; Zin Yuudeshi, and Ravana Ichiro. Chuckling to himself, he turned around and took a place next to the two powerful Vizards, speaking in a sultry and low voice, "What is this, then? Are we... having a party, or something?" A small chuckle, and the man with the "cracked" sword took up a position, ready to fight on.

"Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn... There you are!"

...no. Just going to ignore that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJ

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Vizard Corps: A new Beginning? (IMPORTANT PRELUDE)   Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:31 pm

Let's Get this On!

Colin began to sense something after a while. He looked left and
right slowly, eventually locating Setsudan. He smiled then, as he knew that is
was likely that Setsudan had not yet sensed his awareness. He hadn’t been Vice
Colonel of the Stealth Ops for nothing, and his training was beginning to prove
useful. However, he suddenly heard Zin’s voice in his mind, and spun around,
looking in all directions with his cybernetic eye. Suddenly he saw it in the
distance, and he felt overwhelmed, for just a moment. He felt Setsudan appear
behind him and speak. He allowed him to do so before he felt him disappear with
quite an effect. Colin smiled wide, disappearing himself, hitting his chest. He
was using his Shunpo, arriving at the scene after just a few seconds, seeing
his former Colonel, Ravana Ichiro, in the fray, supporting Zin. He appeared
again at the edge of the field,
Having marked his opponent
before he disappeared. His eye had seen the owner of the energy fire a large
energy blast, like a cero. As he appeared on the scene, he watched as Ravana
countered the cero intended for Zin. Colin, appearing from 20 feet in the air,
saw all the black observation spheres all around. He wasn't sure their purpose,
but he could sense Zin's reiatsu within them, so they must be alright. Colin
observed the field for just a moment, deciding on a choice of action. It was a
large-scale battle, which meant a big no-no to his Shikai, which was much
preferential to a two on one or a one on one. So, that left his Bankai or his
mask, both of which would be effective. He didn't want to reveal everything he
had right away, as this was still his testing by Zin, despite what was going
on. His tilly hat was blowing in the wind on his back, knocking against it,
kept onto his person only by its string. Colin smiled, making his choice. As he
reached back, he picked up his hat, and placed it upon his head, his smiling
widening. As the hat found its proper place on his head, an emerald reiatsu
burst from his body, allowing everyone to sense his presence. It was all a part
of his plan, and he really didn't care what anyone else thought. A emerald
light shone on his back, and then out of it his wings formed, flapping out,
stretching. His hair soon followed, the emerald highlights spreading from the roots
of his hairs to the tips. His pupils followed suit, and he stood with his back
straight and with most of the mutants attention upon him, which is just what he
wanted. He swiveled downwards, his hand pressing his hat down onto his skull as
he descended. He didn't use Shunpo, and watched as the mutants gathered to
where he was descending, certain in their numbers. 3 feet in front of the
tallest mutant, they all jumped on him, ripping at his flesh. However, they
mass was confused, seeing that… there was nothing there to hit! Colin
appeared on the ground, behind the general focus of the mass, his arms crossed.

"Wind Blade. Hope ya enjoy it!"

From in front of his arms fired a cross made of invisible
reiatsu, moving as the wind did, sharp and destructive. It hit through the
mass, slicing through most of the gathered mutants there, creating a bloody
pool as the usually red liquid spurted from the wiggling mass. Colin
disappeared again, leaving the wounded either to die or to care for their dead.
He had began an incantation as he disappeared, and finished as he arrived
before his target. He reappeared in front of the great mutant, his right palm
pointing and his left wing gone. Colin cried:

"Bakudo 61: Six light Rod Prison!"

The rods shot out, attempting to slam themselves into the mutant
ringleader. Colin could sense that Zin was a bit busy with someone's foot at
the moment, so he had taken it upon himself to destroy this boss. This plan of
his had two parts: Distract and Destroy. His rods were to primarily distract.
If the beast dodged them, his focus would be upon them, and the he would be
open for attack from behind. Behind the beast was Colin's left wing, the
feathers swirling around a central point as the blade-like feathers collided
with him. The feathers were both. If the beast was hit by the rods, he would be
ripped up by the cloud. If not, then either he was distracted and was hit with
the cloud or was distracted yet again by it. In any case, Colin reappeared
within the cloud after it hit, returning the feathers into his hand and the
right wing following, quickly forming the feather blade as the distracted beast
was most likely wondering what was going on.
Colin swung down on him, the blade extending as his arm went up and as
it attempted to hit retracting. If that attack hit, it would repeatedly slash
the monster as it retracted since the blade was coming back to him.

Then he ran into the mutant, a suicide charge as it seemed. He
ran directly into him, giving himself up. Or so it seemed. As he had run, he had dissolved the blade
into the distinct individual feathers. He had used an afterimage, most likely
surprising the Mutant leader. The different feathers were manipulated by him as he passed, slicing into
the mutants skin again. The wings reformed as he reappeared behind the beast, and he was ready for
action, spinning around. He pushed off the ground, his wings increasing his
speed by giving him a boost by flapping his wings and increasing his momentum.
He aimed to nail the beast in the back, which may change to chest if it turned
around to the speeding Vizard. His foot lashed, trying to connect directly with
it. If it hit, he would press off, flipping backwards onto the ground. If he
missed, he would Shunpo to where he had been before and continue. In ether
case, he smiled, firing a reasonably
large bala directly at the beasts face. He used shunpo one last time, reappearing
among the gathered group, smashing the face of one of the mechanized beasts as
he passed with his foot, pushing his way in and knocking it away from them.

He saw Zin being kicked, and nearly leapt in, but as he saw
Setsudan and Ravana not react, he just thought that he would let that sort
itself out. His feathers were still in wing form, and he noticed that Ravana
was in Shikai. No matter how little it changed, it still couldn't escape the
observational prowess of his cybernetic eye. That and he had seen it before.
Setsudan seemed to also have released… Something, as his reiatsu he was giving
off had changed. Colin smiled, deciding
to take the next wave of mutants himself. There would be time to greet and talk
about the events (as well as the stories involving many mutant guts) later, but
for now Colin had to focus. The feathers
formed into his blade, and he shot it out. It shot past a demon, causing it to
flinch but seeing the blade had missed, continued. Colin gave a smaller smile
as the blade's extending path turned, and it wrapped itself around the small
packet of mutants, about 12 or 13. They slammed into them, pressing them
together and cutting into them, immobolizing and trapping them. Colin gave a
grunt and a mighty heave as he swung the sword to the right, dragging along the
cluster of mutants with it, most of the outer edges just corpses. Many of the
feathers had changed color from the blood, and would be noticeable as the mass
flew through the air. It was a bit like a ball on a chain, except much larger
as the mutants slammed into others, knocking them down and the feathers edges
cutting them. He did a complete rotation,
meaning that the others would need to duck just a bit to dodge it, since
Colin's hands were above his tall head. Then, as a wave came towards them, he
threw his arms back and brought them back as fast as he could. He swung down,
the mutants building an incredible amount of momentum as gravity performed its
sacred duty. What goes up…Colin thought to himself, his eyes
following the mutants weapon ascending above his head, Must. Come. Down. He
watched with that smile on his face as the mutants went down again, straight
into the approaching mass of mutants,
completely scattering them and even squishing some flat. He released the
mutants he had 'Borrowed', all of them dead from that final smashing. The sword
returned to normal, and he knew that
they would have some peace, at least for a few moments.
He turned to Ravana, and he saw that Zin was being attacked by someone he
didn't know. However, he looked again, and realized who it must be. His
rival/friend Stefan of the Monsuta had described this man. He didn't know much
about him, and wasn't allowed to tell Colin anything but what he looked like.
This man was a member of the Monsuta. More than just a member of them, the
Organizations Commander. And he was attacking Zin, the commander of the Vizard
Corps. Colin wondered if there was some kind of rivalry between them or what,
but their was some obvious tension. He looked over to Ravana, his wings
reformed on his back, folding onto his back, and his tilly hat having fallen
back onto his back after the kick, asking the Colonel of Sector 4 a question:

“So, Colonel” He began,
still in the same respectful tone he had used when he first met Colonel Ichiro
“What do you think of the situation so far? You got here before me; did I miss
anything? Anything you can give me could be of use. And Colonel” He gave Ravana
time to answer, and then he turned, facing the next wave of advancing mutants
and putting his weight on his front
foot, leaning down into it, bending the knee.

“Thanks. For everything you
did for me in Sector 4. Now, let’s dust these slobs!”

Colin flew out again, going
his max speed, vanishing and reappearing in front of the lead beast almost
instantly, having gone through the hole in the defenses of mechs to escape. He
came out of a spin, his leg fully extended, hitting the mutant full on. It
tried to block with its sword, but as unable to stop Colin’s rock solid kick,
giving him a small scratch just above his knee. Then his body obeyed gravity
and hit the ground, still spinning. He put down his arms as he spun and the
other mutants converged on him. His wings continued to speed him up and beat
furiously as he spun faster and faster, extending his legs out to the side,
like a top. That kept the mutants back, although he was scratched on the cheek
by an arrow and gained a small bruise on his ankle from a disagreement he had
had with the large hammer owned by a mutant who was currently falling into his
smaller companions, killing some of them instantly. Colin, having gained enough
rotation, shifted his wings into the blade that they were meant to be and
extended it all the way, acting like a blender to the gathered mass of mutants
that tried to press onto him. Most lost their lives instantly as they were cut
from their various body parts. Others with some kind of resistance or toughness
got to feel a high amount of pain as they tried to stop Colin’s rotation, being
beat back until their bodies gave out. Only 5 of that horde were able to resist
the blade, gaining only a few scratches from its cuts. Colin pressed up off the
ground, into the air, his body righting itself and the blade becoming wings
again. His tilly hat stopped spinning and hit his back only one time before he
disappeared once more, a large arrow flying through the space he had just occupied.
He reappeared in front of the archer with the longbow, the mutant scratched up
and panting. Colin appeared with his fist under the mutants waist, as it had a
human form. It seemed to be some cross between human and demon, crafted onto
one another. It repulsed Colin to see this. What.
A. Waste!
He shot his arm up, into the beings guts, getting through the
skin saying:

“Hado number 31, Shakoho!”

Fire shot from his hand in
the mutant and basically exploded it, causing goop to fly. As it left his hand
and touched the mutant, Colin lept back, avoiding any of the goop from touching
him. He backed up into another mutant, who grabbed him from behind. He planted
his feet, then sumo-slammed the much larger mutant from behind, pulling his
plasma knife out as he did so and jumping on the winded mutant. He plunged it
into its neck, pulling to the left, removing its skull with the plasma. He
kicked off the dead torso, kicking off the ground again, slamming his shoulder
into another of the surviving mutants with another flap of his wings. He was
knockd back, and he brought the knife around, slamming it where the heart would
be. Then he tripped the beast with a bit of fancy footwork, kicking behind its
legs. He grabbed the knife as he passed, turning from the momentum of the kick.
It ripped through the mutant’s heart, killing it instantly. As gravity brought
the corpse down, Colin’s hold on his knife pulled it from the mutants body, leaving it for dead. Colin spun around, throwing two feathers each at the last two mutants. The slammed deep into their organs, rupturing them and giving them a slow death. Then Colin jumped off the ground into the air, allowing for a detailed look around the battlefield...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:09 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Rick James)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148308347

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Vizard Corps: A new Beginning? (IMPORTANT PRELUDE)   Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:21 pm

(I am taking each post one at time during the duration of my post)

"Great fucking Scott..." Spoke Zin while he was waiting for whomever or whatever was controlling these hordes of disgusting mutant freaks to show themselves. And boy, did this mother fucker ever show himself. Before he even got close to Zin, he could sense the vibrations of his spiritual power along with the horrifying screams that emitted from him. It didn't frighten him one bit, he knew it would not just be another random and generic beast to deal with. So, with a slight scoff, Zin had the coat of flames surrounding his body flare up even more as the area around him begin to get hotter and hotter. If you were standing right next to Zin, it would at least be a good four hundred degrees at this point and time. Then, when Zin heard the beast calling out for him, he couldn't help but bust a huge fucking grin as he loved curbstomping the plans of evil fucks like this oversized lardass. "Who the fuck am I?" Zin called out towards the beast in return; making sure all of his attacks were ready just in case anyone tried to sneak attack him while talking. "Heh, I'm the Steel-Headed Vizard From Karakura Central ya' asshole! My forehead is one that shatters my opponents dreams, hopes and chances of ever going anywhere with my hard-headed ass standing in their path!"

When the short-lived speech was over, Zin jumped backwards a bit as he heard the monster blow on some type of whistle as he tried to figure out what in the hell he was up to now. If he had to go with his gut feeling, some sort of assault was going to happen. Thus, with a slight smirk on his face, Zin began to have each of his arms increase in temperature to the point to where they each started emit an intense orange glow that burned at around five thousand degrees Fahrenheit. "What in the flying fuck is this mutant reject up to?" Asked Zin as he raised his eyebrow at the different movements coming from the monsters ghastly body. Pretty soon, after waiting for a short amount of time, a mechanized being with some sort of cybernetic armor had emerged from the main mutant's body. How in the fuck this guy produced that, Zin didn't know, but he was keeping a damn close eye on it while maintaining his cocky persona. Gathering information from what he could visibly see going on with the mecha-like creature, this beast was getting ready to do something as all kinds of red kanji colored lights had lit up like a god damn Christmas tree on this thing.

When those burning signals came to him that this thing was most likely going to attack, Zin held his ground and prepared to take whatever this sick mother fucker was going to dish out. "Bring it on, bitch." And with that said, Zin instantly activated a special inner kidou meant to focus his eyesight. This would narrow his vision down to only the most intense beings in the area. Everything else would simply be blurred for him, while the opponent that was charging toward him was in full view. Then,when he saw beast unleash his fire weapon in mid-flight, he already knew this fight was in the bag for him. So, with a quick motion, Zin was seen flying towards the mecha-mutant at a relatively fast speed. From that point, his instincts and kidou kicked in as he used his reflexes to gain the upper-hand on the monsters speed. Sure, he was fast, but this guy was sloppy and predictable. It would make a veteran warrior such as Zin not even bat an eyelash at such a weak fighting style as the one this mecha creature seemed to have. "You're a fast mother fucker for a grunt..." Commented Zin; at least, before he made an attempt at grabbing the mechanized freak's blade with his bare hands.

If that final action were transpire, Zin would then use his overwhelming physical strength together with the intense heat generating from both of his arms that were now pulsing at around seven thousand degrees Fahrenheit in order to crash this sick fools blade right in front of him. "...but you lack any type of experience. Therefore, I'm going to kill you." With a huge grin across his face, Zin would then swiftly move down to the mecha-mutant's belly. At this stage of his attack, Zin would then kneel down, move forward and slam his elbow directly into the monsters stomach in order to create a giant, gaping, burning hole in the center of it with his insane Hakuda, his intense flames and pure physical strength. If this were to happen, Zin would then have his entire body ignite in a bright, white, flare of heat reaching well upwards into the eight thousand degree reach; hopefully causing the monster to implode and explode on itself from the intense amount of damage he received from Zin, just standing in the presence of a Vizard of his caliber and being consumed by these ungodly temperatures.

"Now crumble mother fucker!" If a large explosion were to take place, Zin would then use the intense flames and heat from the core of it's explosion in order to make himself stronger by converting those temperatures and fire into the sphere of energy that was surrounding his body. From that point, he'd then use that power he collected and transferred into his own field of insane fire into more strength for him by using the temperatures from the explosion that were already present in order to boost the overall flare of his arms. With the additional energy collected from the past series of events, should they go as planned, would make both of Zin's arms ten thousand degrees Fahrenheit. Which is one thousand degrees off from being as hot as the surface as the sun. So, it goes without saying that Zin's offense just got a major boost just from these simple events. As time progresses, there may be more tricks Zin will unleash from underneath his sleeve. BUt for now, he couldn't relish this simple victory. After all, there was still the main boss and his goons to deal with along with his fight that he and his Co-Leader h as scheduled to do. And no mutant freak, grunt or bastard was gonna stand in the way of that fight.

"And that's the end of baddie number one. Let's see what's behind door number two." Tapping his head a few times, Zin used the custom kidou he activated not too long ago to scan all the threats in the area. "Huh, so there is still some more powerful baddies?" With a smile on his face, Zin placed one hand on his hip and grinned happily. "I guess I'll have to kill em' all! Let's see how fast I can wipe em' all out!" Looking upwards towards the the duo winged demons preparing to attack him. "If you think an energy attack is gonna save you, heh, your dead wrong." Grinning a bit, Zin simply stood there and held out each of his hands a burning red glow began to shine from across Zin's body. "Come the fuck at me, bro." And with those words uttered, Zin simply let them shoot off their attacks. However, that did not mean Zin was going to simply sit there and take it. No, no. Using his control of Garganta to create two portals to suck up the energy blast before they even touched him. From that point, he then had each of the energy attacks appear on both sides. In that instant, Zin let out a small yell before placing a barrier around him in order to shield him from the explosion that occurred.

Now, it may have seemed like this attack had worked, but that was far from the case. Zin used the energies generating from the fire and heat yet again to make the sphere around his own body stronger along with his physical strength. When all was said and done, now each of his legs were glowing an intense amber color as they were around five thousand degrees now. It seemed as if they were undergoing the same transformation as his arms were. So, now, if you were anywhere close to Zin you would begin to feel overwhelming waves of heat washing over your body. Enough to make some opponents drained of oxygen and the water count in their body due to the fact that Zin is also using his spiritual powers in order to speed up the effects of Dehydration by evaporating the amount of liquids in a persons body they needed to sustain themselves and even using these same particles to heat up their lungs should they breathe anywhere near Zin and start attackiing their inner organs in order to overheat themselves and pass out on the battlefield. And for what was about to come, heh, Zin may very well need these cutting edge abilities to get the one up on someone who was approaching fast and strong towards this location.

But, in any case, Zin looked upwards towards the sky to figure out what he was going to do with these bird brains. "Why do these numskulls always send me the weak ones first? I'm the fucking boss of one of the biggest Vizard Faction in existence, but you don't see me hiding behind my men! I'LL FIGHT YOU FACE FIRST! C'MON!" And with those words spoken, Zin was seen flash stepping like a bat out of hell towards his two opponents. In a matter of seconds, The Vizard Leader had came from the ground, all the way up towards the sky where his two winged opponents had fired off their energy attack's at him. Once there, Zin grinned wildly and slammed his leg into the first winged demon's face. At that instant, Zin transferred all the friction, heat and energy coming from his leg into a miniature explosion upon the poor guy's face. The kicker? He once again used the power of heat/fire that came from the explosion in order to make himself even more stronger; so by the time he reached his other friend, Zin hurled himself like a canon and proceeded to punch him dead in the face with enough force to blow up an entire city block. "YEAH, FEEL THE FORCE OF MY HARD-HEAD!" And with that, Zin let out a hard laugh before he realized that their boss man was planning something while he was busy having fun.

Looking upwards towards the sky, Zin had readied himself to make some sort of fancy attack, but it appears one of his coworkers had gotten in the way of that. With an irritated expression, Zin rolled his eyes as he heard Ravana try to lecture him about rushing into power. "You should know me by now, I simply do what needs to be done. Like I told those chumps," Pointing at what would hopefully be the remains of the two winged demons, Zin grinned; ", I don't need to hide behind any of my men in order to get shit done. I'll fight with my men on the front lines just like any other warrior would. That's a true king if I ever saw one." Folding his arms, Zin titled his head to the side as he watched Ravana try to deal with the Main Boss in front of him. "You should just let me handle it, Ravana. Your just wasting energy dawning your mask for a chump like this." Grinning a bit, Zin then leaned his back back and closed his eyes. "...because I intend to fight most of these fuckers without even using my mask or released state. Gotta learn how to rely on your own powers at times."

Then, when Zin saw each of the blast colliding, this seemed like the perfect opportunity to take advantage of. "...but thanks for giving me a hand!" Tapping his forehead once, Zin then added on; "LET'S FUCKING ROCK WITH THIS STEEL-HEAD OF MINE!" Then, after speaking of those words, Zin hurled himself towards the massive explosion was created by Ravana and The Main Mutant Bosses Cero colliding with one another. Being stronger then both Ravana and The Main Mutant, Zin found it more easier then regular, weaker opponents to wedge himself between the colliding forces. Then, once he was safely secured, Zin placed a layer of barrier forged by kidou across his entire body in order to protect him from some of the damage resulting from the explosion. And like that, yet again, he would have the sphere of heat around him consume all of the flames and intense temperatures generating from this explosion. It was enough to make both his arms and legs about as hot as the surface of the sun as they glowed a bright amber color with hints of white pulsing from them. Then, when each of his limbs were enhanced, this same radiance began to spread towards his hair as it became around five thousand degrees Fahrenheit. Eventually, it even made parts of his torso become engulfed in this light.

Those weren't all the effects of this transformation, however. Soon, the entire area began to rise in temperature. No longer was it a mere two hundred degrees; the whole fighting vicinity was now a good four hundred and fifty degrees Fahrenheit. This would surely make most of the enemies in this area tire more quickly due to their bodies having to deal with all this extra heat on top of the onslaught of assaults the particles around Zin's body would be doing to theirs. Now, with his focus put back in gear, Zin was seen giving Ravana thumbs up in his more powerful state. "Yeah, I can handle this big piece of shit no problem. Just give me five minutes with this asshole and he'll be finished. You handle the grunts and make sure Colin reports directly to me." Finished speaking with Ravana, Zin then turned around as he prepared to do battle with the mastermind behind this whole little mutant operation he had stumbled upon. Before Zin could even make another move, unfortunately, something felt horribly off with him. Not too far off in the distant, Zin could feel a familiar and threatening spiritual signature. Gradually, a more somber expression emerged across The Vizard Leader's face as he realized this whole situation was about to take another turn for the worse.

Turning back towards Ravana, prepared to give the mutant the beating of a life time should he sneak attack, Zin stared directly at him as he was seen cleaning up the clocks with those inferior beings. Gauging his comrades overall power, then comparing it to the mutant boss ahead of him, he knew it would be a close match, but figured Ravana could possibly take on this main boss alone as he would have to deal with Hakai as soon as possible. As such, Zin's eyes flared a bright red as he shouted his allies name. "RAVANA!" Sounding dead serious, a deep contrast to how he was speaking to Ravana beforehand, Zin would proceed to give him instructions on what to do now. "There is going to be a major change in plans. Do you feel that? The Monsuta's leader, my pupil, is pin-pointing this extract location now." Turning his head towards the direction where Hakai was coming, a great frown was seen coming into view on Zin's face. "That means shit's about to get a whole lot ugly on this battlefield." The sense of anger eventually began to lift up on his expression as transitioned into a more serious-minded one. "I want you and whoever else comes out here to hold off this mutant bastard until I'm able to subdue Hakai. He won't come after you guys, but I'm very aware for his hate of me."

Closing his eyes, Zin sighed as he began to remember all the failings of Hakai. From the day he challenged him, to the moment he lost, to the progression of his hate and eventually to the creation of The Monsuta allying with three of his mortal enemies: The Nuevo Espada, The Kokuryuteishi and, from reports, Sin Fall; the Demon Org who was tracking down his brother like a pack of wild animals. He knew full well the depths of both Hakai's hate for him and the extremes in power he would go to ensure his victory against him. It had been a day Zin had preparing one, but he didn't expect to find it in a dirty battlefield such as this. In his mind, he suppose that was just the way life flowed. Nothing ever really goes as you have planned. Bearing that fact in mind, Zin let out a deep sigh before getting into his fighting stance. "I'm counting on you to handle this. From what I've gathered so far, Hakai is...." With a mixture between a smirk and a serious face, Zin finished his sentence; "...on par with myself in terms of power. Heh..." It did excite him to find such a stronger opponent, but with the kind of background they had? It wasn't something he truly enjoyed either. But he was simply going to have to bare with the punches during this one.

Tightening his fist, preparing himself mentally and gathering up large amounts of energy, Zin began to get himself ready for one of the toughest fights he would most likely endure. It's been man years since The Vizard Leader has actually seen a valid threat, and with the presence of The Monsuta's Leader, this was not something to scoff at. "Tch, he's already here..." Having no more time to dwell in his thoughts about the past, ways to win this fight or send out any further plans, Zin simply stood in the air as he watched Hakai's destructive entrance. "You've grown into something, eh Hakai?" Commented Zin to himself as he stood in the air; not phased one bit Hakai's entrance as he used his own spiritual pressure to shield him from the effects. Taking another glance behind him, however, he realized just how out of control this fight was going to be when their powers would clash. So, keeping everyone's safety in mind, Zin turned backwards to any people who would be in the area. "RAVANA AND ANYONE ELSE WHO IS HERE, LEAVE HAKAI TO ME! DO NOT INTERIOR!" And with that, Zin's own eyes flash bright red as he glared down Hakai after he called out for his name from below.

"LET'S GO! HEAVEN OR HELL: LETS FUCKIN' ROCK!" With that phrase spoken once more, Zin did not waste anytime going to meet Hakai after he began his assault. As Haaki tried to kick him in the head, The Vizard Corps Leader merely scoffed as he placed his hand upwards towards Hakai's leg; the temperatures radiating it alone being enough to rip through his clothes and possibly give him moderate to critical burns. "If you seriously call that an attack, those bastards in K-World and Nuevo Espada must have made you fucking brain damaged, student." Grinning slightly, Zin then proceeded to jump back himself after Hakai had retreated. "Didn't I teach you better then that? Here, let me give you a demonstration of a REAL attack, my miserable student!" With those words uttered, a flash of light emitted from Zin's body as he started rushing towards Hakai with the intent to kick his sorry livered ass across this entire battlefield for The Vizard Corps, Monsuta and even those mutant bastards to see. He was going to be sure to show his student the error of his ways after joining up with these sick mother fuckers.

So, as he began rushing towards Hakai at break neck speed; he began to have the blaring sun-like temperatures radiating from his body began to shine across the area in order to make it difficult for Hakai to see him due to him basically being as hot as the surface of the sun thanks to all the explosions, fire and his own power that was gathered over his short fight with those grunt mutants. From that point, he then began to start charging up for something from the facial expressions he made during his insane flight. Taking whatever energy his own soul vibrated; he then proceeded to start moving it towards each fist and letting the energy pulsate for a bit. In the meantime, while this was happening ,there was also a strong surge of power coming from the two souls that inhabited his body; The Zanpukto Spirit and his inner hollow. In any case, after he was ready, Zin then proceeded to activate a custom kidou right on the spot that sucked up energy from his Inner Hollow to enhance his physical strength a bit. So, when he was finally read to do his attack, Hakai was gonna feel this one. First, he went to make an attempt at striking Hakai's chest area; about as close as he could to his heart, and then from there he would use his other fist to hopefully take a gab at the the son ofbitch's forehead. At this point, the intensity and impact of Zin's punch, should everything go as planned, should vibrate within Hakai's body in order to firstly send shock waves of god awful pain surging throughout his being in order to shock and confuse him; as if the effects from just being near Zin weren't enough along with the blinding light shining from his body that was as intense as the surface of the sun.

Even if only one of these hits, it would still be extremely painful as this is a high-class hakuda move created by Zin himself. Next, with Hakai hopefully now dazed out with any luck and suffering from all the effects, the vibration would circulate to every organ inside of The Monsuta's Leader's chest and every organ within his head. This would cause extreme dizziness to the bastard, extreme head pain coursing throughout his entire skull, blurred vision from the force of the punches, vomiting large amounts of blood due to extensive damage to his internal organs, intense heart pain from the impact of getting hit in the chest, shortening breath inside of his lungs, possible closure of their lungs and even some of his damned teeth shattering on impact. And when all of those side effects have sunken into the opponent, a final burst of energy would redirect itself to Hakai'[s chest and a sphere of light should be seen shining from within if this attack had gone as planned. Now, if Zin was feeling really lucky, after the light had revealed itself to Hakai's body all riding on rather or not this series of attacks had been successive; he would proceed to transfer some of his strength into his right fist in order to hopefully get a shot in at Hakai's chest in order to finally let lose an explosion of his energy and their energy in one small blast that could send the opponent flying backwards and do damage to Hakai's chest muscles and arm muscles, making it harder to do stronger punches, causing his head and neck muscles to undergo extreme pain to prevent him from even moving his head to the side; thus keeping him in a one a track mind and every bone inside of his body would be screaming in pain depending on how much of this Hakai could take.

But, this did not spell the end of Z in's assault. Oh no, far from it. After he was done with that, depending on what happened next, Zin would even have the gutso to start launching a new wave of attack's at him. Jumping backwards, if Hakai shouldn't grab him or attack, Zin would then placed out both of his hands and have a lunatic grin appear on his face. "Now, eat shit and die!" With those words uttered, Zin then activated Hiryūgekizokushintenraihō, Hado Number 88. Thanks to his mastery over kidou, being one of his main talents even, he was able to release to attack without even using an incantion since his body had enough energy to support it. This wave of gigantic electricity that was comprised of spiritual energy was truly enormous, but it did not go anywhere for a few seconds. No, Zin was going to make this attack even stronger. By simply placing his fist inside of the large wave of electricity, the wave of lighting soon began to turn a bright amber red; starting to become blinding to even Zin somewhat. What he was doing now was transferring some of the temperatures radiating from his arm into the blast. This would make the entire kidou about as hot as the surface of the sun; like both of his arms.

There was still more to add to this deadly mix, however. Snapping his right finger, Zin then forged an immense amount of red and white fire from around his body via creating it with his spiritual energy. When the fire was forged, it was around twelve thousand degrees Fahrenheit; making this attack even hotter then it was already as it would soon begin to engulf the entire attack. "Now, move bitch!" Grinning wildly, Zin then unleashed this devastating attack by punching it towards Hakai at four hundred miles per hour; hardly giving most opponents enough time to react, but Zin figured he may avoid. So, with that being the case, Zin then grinned as he forged four Garganta's in front of the blast before it hit Hakai. In matter of milliseconds, it disburse into four different separate blast that got sucked up into the black portal's. Following that move, the four Garganta's then rapidly starting appearing around Hakai as they began firing the different blast at Hakai at insane speed. If one missed, it would simply go into another Garganta's and remerge around Hakai until something hit him. If any of these blasts would hit him, Hakai would feel an intense serge of pain flowing throughout his body, possibly paralysis of some of his limbs for two to three post, damage to his central nervous system, intense third degree burns all over his body, damage to his inner ear from the explosion and more damage worsening the effects from everything Zin had done to him before.

"This is how an actual king of Vizard's fights, maggot!" Punching the air below him, Zin then created another Garganta below him. Grinning, he then had his left arm began to charge up for a massive Cero in the palms of his hand. In a matter of seconds, it was already formed for him. "Hehehehehehe!" When that point had well passed, he then used an ability to combine the heat and fire around his body in order to merge them with his cero attack to ensure the creation of a cero blast encased in fire to hopefully deal more damage to his opponent. "Don't have enough time to make it as strong as I want it to be, but what the fuck ever!" So, once again on the spot, Zin created another kidou that was comprised of pure cold air. He would proceed to fuse this with his Burning Cero in order to double the damage to his attack on Hakai. So,without much warning, Zin then punched the cero into the gaping wide black portal and had it emerge in a 360 circle around Hakai's body as it, like his previous attack, split up into many different parts. From there, Zin would slam his hands together and unleash a wide rage of bala-like attack's on Hakai that would equal to the full cero effect if a majority or all of them were to hit. Therefore, if he took damage from this attack, each bala-like sphere would first cause an explosion to damage his internal and external body, then the agonizing heat would burn his skin, then the intense cold would attempt to freeze it and make the injuries to his burn worse. And finally, the last burst of energy would explode upon him and send intense forces of shock waves slamming down on his body in order to shake him up some more for Zin to rough him up.

Panting a bit, Zin would then close his eyes and scan the entire battlefield for people. During the duration of his attack on Hakai, he barely had time to even recognize most of the new people who had arrived on the scene. He was too busy being caught in the moment to even care about that. So, if he had enough free time, Zin would use a scanning kidou in order to analyze the entire battlefield. "Colin is here....YORYO is here...Ravana is here....everyone is accounted for it seems" Nodding his head, he then proceeded to smirk a little as he knew his men were tougher then that to let a few mutants and a massive fight between two vizard leaders get in the way of living. "Colin, I know you are out there, if you can hear me, heh, I got my hands full over here. But after I kick this miserable dickhead's ass, we will have our fight next! Stay strong brother!" Shouted Zin while still keeping a damn good close eye on whatever movements Hakai would be making while he was talking.

However, before he knew it, by the time he turned around he noticed that Setsudan was already ready to fight alongside him. Chuckling a bit, Zin turned to him and would try his best to convince to stay out of this fight between him and Hakai. "It's nice to see you got guts, my Vizard Brother!" Cracking his fist, Zin still caught up his guard as he began calculating on-the-spot kidou moves he would create within his head. They ranged from energy attacks, elemental attacks, binding spells and things of that nature. Even if he took all that damage, it still would probably not be enough to kill him. His best bet would be to keep this assault going until he knocked Hakai straight out of his consciousness. "You should probably know what I'm already going to say to you, huh?" Said Zin aloud, taking up his own fighting stance waiting to see what would happen to Hakai afterward. "This is going to be one hell of a fight. From what I sensed early, this sorry mother fucker is about as strong as I am now. With that being said, are you sure you wanna stick by my side? I was hoping to get this big baddie all to myself since it appeared he wants to settle a score between me that was started when I kicked his ass all other the place a few years back. Shit, this maniac transformed his pure hate into me and converted it into The Monsuta. So, it would be kind of rude if this was a Two on One fight, don't you think?" Glancing at Setsudan, Zin chuckled a bit.

"Besides, the way our luck is running today, you better start watching out for reinforcements. I know damn well The Monsuta is about to send some of their strongest members here. Why? Because you all came to protect me, your Vizard Leader. So the same can be said for their organization. So start patrolling the area for any other powers that come into the area. Start blowing down any Arrancar, Hollow, Soliders or enemy vizards you see and make sure you send them to a cold oblivion." With the ground starting to rumble from the might of Zin's spiritual pressure, he began to prepare himself to continue this bloody fight until one of them was knocked out cold on this barren wasteland. "Now go mate. Let the leader take care of this one. Make sure everyone else is protected and makes it to see another day! Hehehehe, I'll bust this ugly mother fucker's head open with my forehead!" Tapping on his forehead, Zin wanted to ensure to Setsudan that he had everything under control. Besides, he really didn't want anyone meddling in a fight like this that has had such a tremendous build up. "Now Hakai, what do you think of MY REAL ATTACK? Puts your bitch ass kick to shame, doesn't it? Now get up and try to fight me again you little maggot!" Shouted Zin down at whatever was left of Hakai while he sported a huge grin across his lips.

With everything said and done, what happens next will surely be up to anyone's guess.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
JJ

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Vizard Corps: A new Beginning? (IMPORTANT PRELUDE)   Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:46 pm

The mutant boss' teeth gritted in its mouth as it watched its cero countered. It howled in rage, and spun its head from side to side as it watched its children flung into oblivion by the hands of Zin. It watched Ravana with angry eyes, until a shudder passed through it. It looked to the south and lo and behold, he saw that more of his children were being obliterated. He watched with hate as the Wind Blade passed through them, killing them all. Then its eyes flung open wide as Colin appeared in front of it, missing a wing, firing his kido. It cried out, attempting to dodge. One of the bars nicked it, and it was unable to react as its flesh was penetrated by several sides by feathers. It resisted for the most part, but was still immensely uncomforted by it. It roared again as it lashed out for Colin, missing, as he was no longer there. Its head swilved, but not fast enough as it was forced into a sort of sitting position. At least, its butt was on the ground.

The feather blade was cutting through him and slicing over and over, and he cried out, his reproducing organs being cut almost beyond repair, blood blurring its vision. It howled deeply as it was unable to see Colin coming right at him. It tried to claw him, confused at when it hit but felt no flesh being cut. It gave a terrible roar of pain as the feathers passed through it yet again, and it threw its head up to the sky, its neck muscles bulging. It gave an unearthly scream that was silenced as it was knocked of its feet by Colin's kick and hit in the face with the energy sphere, knocked on the ground, its body twitching. It growled, deeply, full of rage and anger at the strange men that were slaughtering its children. It got up, hurling out small distorted beings from within it as it did so, mutilated and handicapped things that could only squirm.

"WHY YOU LITTLE MOTHER!@#$ER! HOW DARE YOU DESTROY MY BROTHERS?!?!?! I WILL PERSONALLY SEND YOU TO HELL! NO MATTER WHAT YOU MIGHT DO TO MY FORM, I WILL DESTROY YOU!"

The beast's body began reassembling as Zin's power exploded, destroying even more of his brothers and the beasts he had just created. It gave a cry of rage, targeting Colin, and Ravana, sensing an even more powerful being going after Zin. It raised both hands to the sky, dumping an insane amount of power into them. Out of his hands formed two giant lashes of energy, giant in size and thickness. When they touched or wrapped around something, they exploded violently, dealing high damage to the victims. He threw his hands out, firing the two lashes directly at Ravana and Colin, guiding them with his mind. With the rest of him, he finished creating 1 final mutant with his destroyed organs, creating his descendant as he passed into his final darkness...

From the belly of the beast emerged a being of darkness and power, completely and utterly dark in its body's color. It was the shape of human, but had no facial features and large claws. It roared, very shrilly, forcing the rest of the mutants back in fear. It opened its eyes, nothing but light, lacking pupils or cataracts. It looked back for just a moment at its fallen father and the energy beams he had thrown before death, and knew that he was infused with its great power. It was much slimmer than its father, and incredibly more deadly. It disappeared, using an Arrancars Sonido, being a combination of Arrancar and Demon, a most unholy union if there was ever one. It reappeared in front of Ravana, slashing down with its claws and generating a wave a power from all 3 on its right hand. It disappeared again, reappearing behind him, kicking him at chest level, then pushing back, firing 12 balas from its right hand. Then it disappeared once more, to above the Special Operations Colonel, its blank look seeming even more wicked as it pointed its hand at the Vizard. It fired a Borushi, a great tornado of darkness right at the Colonel, having it explode if it impacted. Then it disappeared once more, using a doppelganger to take its place near Ravana with its power, seeming real but unable to attack and defend. He reappeared in front of Setsudan now, having sensed the power of this Vizard as well. It lashed out with a series of powerful kicks, generating energy waves from each as it did so. Then it jumped back and rose its hand to the air, an energy forming there. Appearing formed a Zanpakto, pure darkness, in the shape of a scythe with a halberd on the opposing side, a very deadly weapon. It slashed and stabbed, trying to keep the Vizard on its toes. Then it leapt back, realizing it was between Ravana and Setsudan, the doppelganger gone. He swung the scythe, preparing itself for the Vizards assault...

Darkness Beast: 0-5

(taking over for Blade. Recommend that Setsudan and Ravana team up for this one. Only a recommendation.)

- Buddha

Last edited by jj1234321 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : RICK JAMES)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iori[Chronos]

November COTM 2011
¥ Yen : 494224838

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Vizard Corps: A new Beginning? (IMPORTANT PRELUDE)   Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:46 am

|||Amane|||

It didn't take long for Amane to sense the swirl of madness taking place in the godforsaken wasteland only a few meters away from her location. Once the mind and body sensed danger, once they sensed that their leader, their family, was in danger, Amane turned into a protector and gripped the hilt of her Zanpakuto. With the increasing reaitsu, some familiar, some wholly foreign, Amane used shunpo to reach her destination. Since she was a Vizard who had already been in the high ranks of the corps, her speed was far beyond the norm and could not be seen by the mortal eye. There was such unusual and wild energy taking place, almost turning her task of sensing Zin and the others into arduous task; However, she remained calm and diligent and carefully analyzed the situation. As she neared the forest of madness, she could easily see flames, sparks, and Phenomena of many kinds talking place at one single point. As her red hair fluttered through the wretched and filthy air she arrived within the center of destruction and could clearly see her comrades high above from her vantage point. She cursed herself for arriving at the scene so late; She was usually the first one by Zin's side and to know she got beat by others was quite a kick in the posterity but she wasn't deterred in the slightest. Everything seemed fine - until she noticed that Zin was currently dealing with the rogue Vizard Hakai, while the others were fighting - they were fighting - what was that? Amane looked at the massive beast and finally realized that this is where the wild energy was emanating from, that she felt only moments ago. But still, what was it? it looked hideous and didn't even have a humanoid form. Therefore, what could she consider it but a monstrosity? Yes, something that possessed no physical or humanoid form could not possibly be called a "race".

This was no simple beast, that was also something Amane knew deep within her mind. The raw energy it possessed was simply too much to ignore. Amane probably wouldn't believe this, unless she would do research after this daunting battle, but, maybe, just maybe, that thing was a mutant. An existence she thought would never occur had come to life and was causing mayhem within this wasteland, giving the mighty vizard warriors no choice but to do battle with it. And judging from what was going on so far, it was releasing even more ungodly behemoths from it's body. "...Tch...." Amane was getting too distracted. She needed to help her fellow corps members so that they would come out of this battle alive. Zin was a great leader, but like any great leader, when it came to wide-scale bouts like this, they needed to rely on their followers. She could already see Ravana, Colin, and Setsudan fighting off the forces that the wild beast created. She grinned and started to levitate lifting her own body off of the ground and up into the sky which was already filled with left over embers and smoke from the destruction that Zin dealt the metal warrior and the dastardly ghouls.

To be safe, she too, also had to prepare for battle and decided to activate her Zanpakuto as she brandished her sword high within the air. "Grant me thy victory, Ouja Tenshu!" With that, Amane's current clothing dispersed, and from that dispersion, a new "armor" came into being. The basic form of her shikai, no fancy clothing, no heavy armaments, what she wore on her body now was simple. Bandages replaced her shirt, covering her breast's. while her pants were replaced by red Samurai pants with slight flame imprints on the bottom sleeves. Amane's Zanpakuto was slightly unconventional, if one had to consider the nature of what the normal zanpakuto was. Instead of gaining abilities, she gained things that enhanced her already skilled assets. In other words, if there was a opponent who specialized in the field of speed and deception, Amane would easily take on a new "armor" to combat with the opponent. If the opponent possessed a special element, then the same rule would apply; only that the difference this time would be not a change in natural abilities but a change in element. Right now, the basic form she was in was simplistic but also boasted enough of a threat for the lower level mutants to be afraid of. Her agility and dexterity in this stage was flawless. Her speed with the sword, enhanced to a level among most swordsman of new and past era's. Amane latched onto two katana's of similar lengths, and gripped the hilts with her fingers as she took a deep breath. She had to wait from her own vantange point until the others were free to talk too. For now, she looked down at the wild beast after it released it's next mutated abomination and floated down towards it and quickly donned her hollow mask. After that, threw her Katana's high up in the air and put two of her hand's out. From the center of her palms, signs of energy could be seen coming into being at the center of her hand's. From this sight alone, and without a doubt, she was planning to fire two ceros at this hideous thing. Hopefully, it would work in damaging it, if not, well she would have to come up with an alternative plan.

Though, if she did possibly end up destroying the main leader of the mutants, she would hope that she could gather up some of it's remains in order to research how this impossible combination of monster's formed together into such a fearsome and mortifying giant. With her eyes poised on devastation, she fired two destructive cero blast's from her hands as they streaked towards the leader of the mutants. The red blast's of energy were already enough to take out half of a city with direct contact, but how would this beast take the attack? She was considering possibilities even in the middle of her attacks. She sighed and leaped back within the air and caught her Katana's once more. "I hope we make it out of here in one piece....judging by the ongoing madness of the situation, things seem like they'll only get worse. " She bit her lip derisively and knocked the negative thoughts away. They had Zin on their side, after all. He would probably slap her senseless for "hoping". For a enigmatic man such as Zin yuudeshi, hope was not on the agenda, success was what he probably always had in his mind. And so, Amane would also take those positive thoughts and do her best in today's momentous battle.

Vizard Corps: A new Beginning? (IMPORTANT PRELUDE)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next