Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Falling is Easy
Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:35 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Are you lost?
Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:51 pm by Siegharty

» Hell is a poor prison these days (Open)
Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 3:33 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Kasai Rengoku (WIP)
Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 3:06 pm by Leviathan

» Old World
Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by basswalker

» Breakfast, Not Me [Elyss]
Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:01 pm by basswalker

» A Selfish Endeavor. [Mag/Shuten]
Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:01 pm by darkfunnel

» Empty Promises, Empty Emotions. [Ulv/ Demonica]
Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:33 pm by Mirja Eeola

» PBO
Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by Cooking Spray

» Serket (Pending)
Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:28 am by Sea_Nettle

Top posters
THEFROST
Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapToshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 I_voting_barToshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapToshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 I_voting_barToshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2689 registered users
The newest registered user is inuyashaslvr

Our users have posted a total of 129972 messages in 19770 subjects

Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex]   Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:43 am

「CHECKING THIS SHIT OUT」
Yeah, I haven't seen this guy since Jun 27th. Therefore, due to his inactivity, I am going to go ahead and place Hitsugaya into inactive canons for the time being as I clear out inactive canons.

Pockeh
Metal as Fuck
Pockeh

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex]   Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 8:59 pm

I dream of planes of ice, and a life I forgot I had

I dream of planes of ice…

I can hear a voice…

…echoing…

…crushing…engulfing…

…It is swallowing me up…

…just like thunder…

Resounding far in the distance…

…Like a flower touching my palm.

I die in the field of ice

He felt it.

It was cold and dark; there was nothing welcoming in the sight spreading out in front of his eyes. Dark sky, dark terrain, planes of ice filled with desolation, hopelessness and dead. He walked slowly; he felt the beating of his heart knowing what he was doing was wrong. Still, he walked. He wasn't alone; he could feel others behind him, another beside him. But he couldn't see them for his eyes were taking in the unknown terrain. It felt familiar and yet there was something grasping his heart and making it ache with fear. Each breath he took was followed by the steam forming in front of him, his green, emerald eyes sweeping the terrain knowing there was something out there, ready to attack. Ready to exterminate him.

Soon enough they were in the middle of what, in another time, must had been a great room holding royal meetings. He didn't understand how he knew this, but he knew. And it scared him. Where was he? Why was he here? He looked down at his hand, his paled slim hand. Long fingers fitting an even figure. There was something wrong with this. And then, he heard it…resounding footsteps advancing, voices in the dark, the cold became unbearable he lifted his face and…blood-red eyes were watching him. Then….sharp pain on his right side. Blood, coldness, ice…

He heard the thunderous voice calling out to him. He felt the hands grabbing at his form, he couldn't see anything but the shape of gold, tall towers, a sky filled with stars, the sound of water falling, the bright colors of a rainbow…the familiar form of thunder… Then he heard it again, that voice, calling to him and he knew that voice…he had heard it before…before he fell, before he took the wrong choices….before the plane of ice…

"BROTHER!"

…He woke up breathing hard; there was cold sweet falling down his cheeks. He sat with both his hands holding his head. His eyes were wide open and his breathing was staggered, his heart beating hard. It was that dream again. He thought once he gained the power of Hyourinmaru the dream would be gone and he would have a nice night's sleep. He had been wrong, of course, for the dream had never left his nights. But lately, after the Winter War, the dream had come more frequently, had disturbed his nights. It had left him without a good night rest. It was the same dream, over and over again; but with the years, it had been filling more images, more feelings, more sensations…

The biting cold, the planes of ice…the smell of dead.

"TOSHIRO!" Rangiku Matsumoto barged in his room without a care in the world. Her hair was a tangle mess and she was wearing a small robe that leave nothing to the imagination, making it obvious she had been woken up. Her face was marked with worry and concern, her grey eyes focused on the young form sitting up on the futon. She approached the young man and Toshiro inhaled sharply when he felt how scorching hot her hand felt against his forehead. No sooner had he thought that, Matsumoto yelped in pain and fell backward, crashing to the floor. Her eyes grew big and there was something there…something Toshiro never thought he would see in her eyes because of him.

Fear.

"Matsumoto, what…" Toshiro trailed off and his eyes moved to the hand that had only moments ago been on his forehead.

It was frozen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Fourth Division felt like a sacred temple.

There wasn't any sound, there wasn't any light bright enough to blind the sight. It was silent and the light was diminished to fit the night. The only room alive with movement and voices was the one in which, Hitsugaya Toshiro, Former Captain of the Tenth Squad had placed his lieutenant for the medics to attend to her.

Toshiro stood in the darkened corner of the room, green eyes watching the every move of the three fourth division members that looked over the bed. The three of them attending to a now unconscious Matsumoto. There was guilt growing inside Toshiro; he could feel it worming his way out of his mind to his heart and soul. It was a feeling he hated, a feeling that tended to mix itself with anger.. Much like his rage against the shinigami traitors. Toshiro mentally scolded himself. It showed his naivety in spades when he overreacted like that. He needed to learn control, and fast.

He watched as Rangiku's face contorted in a wince of pain; at which point he couldn't bear to look further. He turned around, watching the night in Soul Society through the small window. His head cocked to his side while he watched his hand out of the corner of his eyes. There was nothing abnormal about it. It was paled as it always had been; it was slender with long fingers. Like the hand on his dream. The dream… Toshiro frowned, swallowing down his anger and frustration.

"Are you ready to speak now, Hitsugaya?"

Toshiro didn't feel the man approach him; he turned around and discovered there was only one man left in the room. Some how, the fifth division captain had slipped in. Matsumoto was fast asleep and her hand was covered in bandages. His eyes took in the form of the sleeping woman; she seemed to be sleeping peacefully unaware of what was happening outside her dreams. For a moment, Toshiro wonder if her dreams were as plague with memories as Toshiro's were or if maybe…

"She is going to be fine. Her hand will recover, although I don't recommend any exercise that would upset her right hand."

Toshiro felt the corner of his lips twitch upwards, forming the ghost of a smile, "She is going to be happy to hear it. No paperwork for her, then. Not until she recovers at least." Takaoni frowned, narrowing his eyes. "Can you tell me what exactly happened?"

"I…I have a dream." He hadn't spoken about it until now. He felt the insecurities of his former position growing inside him, to reveal to a fellow Shinigami he had felt weak and had let a stupid dream get the best of him… "A dream I haven't had since…since I obtained Hyourinmaru's power."

"What can you tell me about this dream?" Toshiro eyed the man for a moment, he felt grateful the man didn't judge him or mock him about it. Instead, he sounded interested, he sounded as if he wanted to help. Toshiro knew, however, there were darker interests behind Takaoni's attention and words. If there was a possibility of Toshiro losing control…

"I don't remember." Takaoni lifted an eyebrow skeptically but Toshiro's expression never changed. If anything it grew stronger in his shame and guilt. "I only know there is a plane of ice…I thought it was my inner world, but…

Toshiro lowered his head before shaking it, his left hand placed on his forehead. "Just forget it. It isn't important. What's important is making sure this doesn't happen again. He felt the sympathetic pat of Takaoni on his shoulder and, with his visage hidden in the shadows, Toshiro lost all expression from his face. His green eyes narrowing, glowing in the dark. He did remember. He remembered every single detail; even if he didn't remember what it meant… But he wasn't ready to talk about all of that. Not yet. Not until he figured out what it meant. Without so much as another word, Toshiro made his way back to Matsumoto. He grabbed her hand in his, caressing the covered skin with his thumb. Come on, Rangiku..

I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teitoku
Blackblood
Teitoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex]   Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 12:53 am

I feel like this portrayed Hitsugaya well, so I give this my thumbs up. If anyone has a problem let me know.

Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex]   Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:00 pm

So with poks activity out the window im going to move this one back to inactives like i did ulquiorria, so feel free to re apply for him but until then hes fair game. Inactives for you my friend

Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 M9rTQZk

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex]   Toshiro Hitsugaya: The Icy Dragon of the Gotei [APPROVED, 1-3|1-1|0-5+] [Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 6:38 am

Well, here is my attempt at gaining Toshiro Hitsugaya, the former 10th Division Captain.