Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sarui Akashiya (W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue0/0Sarui Akashiya (W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sarui Akashiya (W.I.P) Empty Sarui Akashiya (W.I.P)

Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:59 am
||Back to Basics||

Name:
Sarui Akashiya

Alias:

"Azure Blade"
Sarui Akashiya (W.I.P) Asbel_10

Affiliation:
Rinyūaru

Position:
War General

Height:
5'11"

Weight:

170 Lbs

Eye Color:
Blue

Hair Color:
Clean Red Hair

Reiastu Color:

White; Red hued tips

||Appearance||
Spoiler:

||Personality||
Sarui has been shown to be serious, mature, and to have great self-control. In battle, he is able to stay relatively calm in most situations and carefully look at the situation at hand. Sarui has excellent instincts, both on the battlefield and as a leader. When forced to make difficult decisions on missions, he shows himself able to make a decision through keen observation and analysis. When one gets to know Sarui on a Deeper level, They start to realize that he is extremely kind. Two sides of the same coin so to speak- Almost in a Bi-Polar sense. He also seemed well aware of the terror his reputation inspired in his foes. He appears to be respectful of those around him; he doesn't like freely speaking about others' pasts. He deeply cared for and loved his wife and child, becoming very nervous because of Cierra's pain during labour and even shedding tears of joy at his son's birth. He also enjoys reading, and took a special liking to drawing as well. As said that Sarui is a shrewd person, and was not a man who would do something without reason. He was very knowledgeable of the world of the living, Seireitei, and Hueco Mundo-

Sarui Akashiya (W.I.P) Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sarui Akashiya (W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue0/0Sarui Akashiya (W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sarui Akashiya (W.I.P) Empty Re: Sarui Akashiya (W.I.P)

Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:51 pm
Sarui Akashiya (W.I.P) Gazille_natsu_and_laxus_render_by_erzaxtitania-d423oa4

Moved to inactive

Sarui Akashiya (W.I.P) Ap8OoJO

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum