Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

|-THE VIZARD CORPS-|

+33
MorpheusDavol
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Rowboatt
Cookies
Portaliya
CPKallday
Riot
Teitoku
Tsuyo
Raiki
Thordios
Chao
Dai
Gin
Ravana
Dr.Hiro
Kanda
lionus
Carter
Mithos
Kade
Andrew Takahashi
Kenshin
Cross Out
Zero
Zoro
Hirohoto
JJ
Carter Zenaki
Jeff just Jeff
Pockeh
||Tsukuyomi||
THEFROST
37 posters
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue60/100|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 7 Empty Re: |-THE VIZARD CORPS-|

Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:20 pm
Removed Kyles 'Yui Nakami' and 'Izoya' from this org
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Moving Amane to Lieutenant and Hiro to Third seat, for massive inactivity.

Bumping Landen down to 3rd seat and Ravana down to Vice Colonel of squad two for massive inactivity.

Kidō corps, you're doing fine.

Jeaden, you are doing fine.

Dai, you are getting active again, so I hope to see some Setsudan posts in the near future.

Gin, removing reserve on request.

Everyone -

If you have questions/comments, please come and talk with me. Most of you aren't even around for me to talk to about this, so sorry if there wasn't a fair amount of warning...

But there are only six divisions, and other people deserve a chance to do something with them as well.

Last edited by JJ on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Approved. Do well with it.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue65150/100|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:41 pm
I would like to pull Landen out of the Vizard Corps completely. He'd rather be on his own then demoted like that.

|Death is but the first step in life|

|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 7 ZfrGue8

|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 7 EUuCTxy

Thordios
Thordios
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue54500/99999|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (54500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:35 pm
Name: Chris Smith
Sector: 1
Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9579-chris-smith-approved-3-1
Active: I will be as active as I can be. The more active I am allowed to be the more active I will become.
Why Applying: His style and abilities do not fit well with the other sections of the vizard corps but this he feels he can do well.
What do you have to offer: He has a cool level head that is able to look past the obvious and judge a situation for what it is rather then just what it looks like. He also has strength to pass out true justice to those that deserve it rather then just a slap on the wrist. Both versions of himself have a deep sense of honor so they would work hard to avoid falsely accusing anyone of wrong doing.
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:52 am
Sector 5 3rd seat is now OPEN

|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 7 XmGUKMS
Tsuyo
Tsuyo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:00 am
Name: Tsuyo Maboroshi
Sector: Sector 4 (Special Ops)
Link to Application: Tsuyo’s Profile.

Active: As active on the site as I have been so far. I mostly do Solo threads, but if I have people to thread with then that is always an option too.

Why Applying: Tsuyo has not much knowledge of the Hollow lurking within him, and his soul has always been filled with much questioning and curiosity as to how he can tame his inner Hollow. The Vizards corps is the best place to put him, and Tsuyo has the need to prove himself, and his skills. As per the specific Sector (Special Ops), Tsuyo can be a very capable asset, both on and off the battlefield, so his usefulness would be best complimented by being used for “special” things asked of him.

What do you have to offer: The determination, discipline, and loyalty of a true soldier; like a Samurai of Edo Japan, Tsuyo pushes his “service” to the people of the organization he belongs to as far as the line can be drawn, even willing to risk his own life.

Other Comments: The profile has yet to be moved from “Approved Shinigami” to “Approved Vizard”, as of the time this was posted.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum