Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

|-THE VIZARD CORPS-|

+33
MorpheusDavol
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Rowboatt
Cookies
Portaliya
CPKallday
Riot
Teitoku
Tsuyo
Raiki
Thordios
Chao
Dai
Gin
Ravana
Dr.Hiro
Kanda
lionus
Carter
Mithos
Kade
Andrew Takahashi
Kenshin
Cross Out
Zero
Zoro
Hirohoto
JJ
Carter Zenaki
Jeff just Jeff
Pockeh
||Tsukuyomi||
THEFROST
37 posters
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 8 Empty Re: |-THE VIZARD CORPS-|

Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:23 pm
You're approved for this position, mate. Also moving your app to approved vizards.

|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 8 Ap8OoJO

Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:46 pm
Name: Ravana Ichiro
Sector: Corps Co Leader
Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4491-ravana-ichiro-approved-0-3#66169
Active: I plan to be very active, as aside from school I really don't have anything else to occupy my time. Also looking to get a good fresh start, and wanna do that through being active.
Why Applying: Because Ravana is a pretty tough guy, used to having to do a lot of paperwork, and it's funny in terms of the past cause once upon a time Colin was Ravana's subordinate.
What do you have to offer: Ravana is, like I said, very strong, he's pretty smart, he has a lot of experience, Colin can vouch for him, and he used to be a Captain back when he was a Shinigami.
Other Comments: Like I said, I'm looking to be more active then I was in the past, and in general I think Ravana would be a good fit for this position if you're willing to let me try.

|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 8 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:05 pm
Alright, I'll put you on trial for now. Bug me about it again on November 19th and I'll finalize it.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:30 pm
Cleaned up the org.

Removed Shiro Crow and Tsuyo's character.

Tsurigi and Aaron need to be more active; if they aren't used by the next clean-up, they will be removed.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Riot
Riot
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:15 am
**/~RESERVING~\**

Name: Risako Yuudai
Sector: Sector 4
Link to Application: Le Linketh
Active: As active as needed! Everyday, pretty much. Days of finals are days I have to take off, though. I'll give a heads-up before I suddenly go.
Why Applying: Ri-chan is best suited for this sector since she spent her entire shinigami career in the Second Division. She's well aware of the ups and downs with ops and stealth.
What do you have to offer: She's been assigned to countless stealth operations before. Risako is used to leading others and has no problem starting or building an assignment. Her previous stay at the Second Division has taught her endless tricks and provided knowledge that makes her a deadly opponent.
Other Comments: I finished my app, but it's being viewed right now.

Last edited by Riot on Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total

|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 8 3178793761_1_2_DKkBmifx
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:29 am

Hello there! My name is JJ, I'm an admin and I run the Vizard Corps. There are two things that need to be done before you can have the position of Colonel.
Come into Xat.
We need to be able to communicate with people who are using characters on our site, and I've not seen you there once before, and in addition I need to be able to discuss your character with you as well as whatever staff eventually checks your application. The xat is a vital part of our site's communication, so please join.

My apologies, but you cannot start out at Colonel.
I can approve a reserve for you for Vice-Colonel, but as a site we prefer to get to know our members better and watch them rise up to captain equivalent ranks. If you do well as a Vice and stay active, then it will be a simple enough promotion to the position of Colonel (Not like a lot of people are clamoring for it).

Finally, this should have been clarified as a Reserve, as your character is not yet approved. That is really everything. I look forwards to talking with you and hope that you'll be able to be an active member and have fun.

- Buddha
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/100|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:34 am
removed all of aivees, agitos and ravanas characters from this group as per our purge, if any problems arise please contact staff about any info on this matter.

|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 8 M9rTQZk

Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue65150/100|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Thu May 01, 2014 11:38 am
Name: Landen
Sector: Spec ops
Link to Application:www.platinumhearts.net/t8374-landen-vizard-1-5?highlight=landen
Active: Annoyingly
Why Applying: I've been in that sector before and it's all open might as well take what no one else wants so I can make it great
What do you have to offer: Nothing that comes to mind
Other Comments: Hi

|Death is but the first step in life|

|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 8 ZfrGue8

|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 8 EUuCTxy
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue25/100|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Thu May 01, 2014 1:10 pm
If you read a couple posts up, you'll see the reasoning to why you can't go back into the corps as Colonel. We've been having people come in and take high seats and then never come back to the site, so it's kind of the same with new people and returning people. Sorry if this thwarted any of your plans or anything, but for now I'm gonna approve you for Vice-Colonel. You can apply for Colonel when you've put in a good amount of activity as the Vice.

Still better than the third seat. ^.^

|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 8 Sbb1I7e
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/100|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:00 am
Name: Poliro Tensol
Sector: Melee Combat
Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10877-poliro-rebooted-2014-the-flame-reaper#74066
Active: Quite active.
Why Applying: Poliro suits best as he is mainly a melee fighter and that rank is appropriate for how powerful he is.
What do you have to offer: He offers quite a lot of power being 0-3+ and thus can be a important asset for the Vizard Corps as well as being quite active with worldwide activities under the Corps name.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum