Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

|-THE VIZARD CORPS-|

+33
MorpheusDavol
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Rowboatt
Cookies
Portaliya
CPKallday
Riot
Teitoku
Tsuyo
Raiki
Thordios
Chao
Dai
Gin
Ravana
Dr.Hiro
Kanda
lionus
Carter
Mithos
Kade
Andrew Takahashi
Kenshin
Cross Out
Zero
Zoro
Hirohoto
JJ
Carter Zenaki
Jeff just Jeff
Pockeh
||Tsukuyomi||
THEFROST
37 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 9 Empty Re: |-THE VIZARD CORPS-|

Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:09 pm

«EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME»

Alright, JJ can correct it if he wants, but I am going to go ahead and give Poliro the all clear for the position in order to process him faster through the ranks. Therefore, for the time being, he can act as colonel of that sector.

|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 9 WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:44 pm
Name: Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn
Sector: 4
Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4780-xaver-chayton-von-breanainn-the-son-of-ireland-head-of-zero-division-approved-0-2
Active: EVERY DAY YO
Why Applying: Xaver's time as a member of 2nd division, as well as his time leading Zero Division, have made him a prime candidate for Assassination and Recon, as well as made him a formidable opponent.
What do you have to offer: Former Organization leadership knowledge, as well as quick and decisive actions in-character.
Other Comments: Nada[/b]

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:19 pm

「CHECKING THIS THREAD」
Sweet, everything looks pretty dope with the template you filled out. The Vizard Corps could use some extra muscle like Xaver among their ranks, so we'll be happy to take ya abroad. Welcome to the Corps and enjoy your stay.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:33 am
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 9 Giphy_zps78d29c17
Don't Mind Me!

Just some standard cleanup! Removed some inactive peeps and added some peeps who hadn't been added yet!~

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:00 pm

«UPDATING ORGANIZATION»

9/23/2014, 5:00 PM; PST Standard Time

Since me and Kyle are doing a major overhaul of the paychecking system in the admin panel, I am going to take this time to update yen payments in organizations. Therefore, I've updated the paychecks for the Vizard Corps AND fixed some coding errors. If there are any issues, take it to staff board or skype.

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:26 am

Cleared out a few inactive nigs out. Should be an updated list as of 21st November. Looking at how many members lately in the orgs, i'll try and get some recruitment stuff going on.

Empty, blank space.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:54 pm
Name: Izumi Nakashima
Sector: Kido
Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3313-izumi-nakashima-approved-0-5
Active: Active enough
Why Applying: Izumi specializes in Kido over all other catergories
What do you have to offer: Was a Former Teacher and Headmaster at the Shino Academy
Other Comments: N/A[/b]

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:28 am

「CHECKING THIS THREAD」
ho'kay, your request seems to be up to date. Therefore, I am going to approve your character for that position and if anyone else has a problem they can speak up. For now, I'll update the listings after this post.

Rowboatt
Rowboatt
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:48 pm
Name: Kaida Axworthy
Sector: Special Ops
Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13450-kaida-axworthy-1-1-0-5-in-release
Active: Active as a rabbit in the spring when he see them hot ass rabbit hoes walkin down the street and he like "Aight, then. Work it gurl." (Every other day. I joined this sight because I wanted to have fun and get back into the swing of roleplay after life kicked my teeth in)
Why Applying: She's not new to the organization deal. Kai's had extensive training overall and understands the ins and outs of operations that are either secretive or hiding in plain sight. She's a former lieutenant of the Gotei's Recon District so she's had more than her fair hand in combat and decisive strike missions.
What do you have to offer: She's a hacker through and through. Her ability to get into servers and crash them is unmatched and incredibly deadly. She was also a Lieutenant at one time so she could prove to be an excellent leader. Unlike most, she's come to gather with death as a personal friend she knows all too well. Kai can relate to people around thus creating a team mentality. Her loyalty is probably the most unwavering aspect of the Corps.

|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 9 1981977                                            |-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 9 1594048                                        |-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 9 17990213

|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 9 XfvlBsf
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000|-THE VIZARD CORPS-| - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:15 pm

So I get to do a thing! Finally.

Colin, I'm sorry.

Colin: No you're not.

Whatever!

Anyway, you are hereby approved! Hope you enjoy the position that used to be held by the current leader. Also, try to get some more activity in hurr. That is your current mission from the Corps!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum