Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Hello everyone
Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:25 am by Mujin

» Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]
Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:55 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Old World
Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:35 pm by basswalker

» Starman
Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 3:25 am by Iori[Chronos]

» Soul Food [Law, Murasaki]
Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 2:18 am by Absentee

» Persona New Arcana
Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 8:50 pm by Guest

» Alder Adams
Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 7:38 pm by JJ

» Hot Wind Blowing [Fuuen, Elyss]
Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 1:36 pm by Siegharty

» May Burst Prize Claim
Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 12:46 pm by Mirja Eeola

» New threads and training? What more can a girl want!
Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 9:28 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapXaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 I_voting_barXaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapXaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 I_voting_barXaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2686 registered users
The newest registered user is Sea_Nettle

Our users have posted a total of 129916 messages in 19757 subjects

Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Teitoku
Blackblood
Teitoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+]   Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 pm

Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 Tumblr_mthv6t4Oqf1rxzudco2_500
This is going into archives
All right, you haven't been active for some time so I'm going to move you into archived character apps. If you want it back, post HERE

Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+]   Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:31 pm

«UNARCHIVING THIS CHARACTER now»

Based upon Pockeh's request, I am going to unarchive this character and place him back into Approved Shinigami. Nice to have ya back ,m8. Now let's get to work!

Pockeh
Metal as Fuck
Pockeh

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+]   Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:28 pm

moving back to approved vizards since he shouldn't be in the shinigami section..

I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imakuran
Imakuran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+]   Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:49 pm

Moving to archives, post in this topic here, in order to have this character restored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+]   Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:39 am

-no fancy shit too sick for that-
This DOES NOT belong to Dai anymore, therefore it goes back to Helion.
Helion be gone for more than two months.
This bish get's archived.

Blade
The Hybrid King
Blade

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+]   Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 4:43 pm

Active

Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 KMyp5MzXaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 BLADESIG_zpsllghyztx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+]   Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 2:34 am

✖| Kuma Shock! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

InactiveCharacters Upon Inactivity!

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+]   Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 4:37 pm

[mod]MOVING TO ARCHIVES DUE TO INACTIVITY[/mod]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 19PostSubject: Re: Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+]   Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 12:47 pm

Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 Image8717_zpsrh1btrb8

✧UNARCHIVING THIS CHARACTER✦

I'm going to be moving this character back to approved under the policy stated here:

Quote :
Scenario 2: If you are unarchiving a character, but you were active with the character in thread and earned their upgrades ICly, then we will not demote your tier. Instead, we will provide leniency and simply advise that you update your application to match the standards we have for 2016.

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t15306-policy-guidelines-regarding-unarchivals-subject-to-change-at-a-moments-notice

Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 20PostSubject: Re: Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+]   Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 4:22 pm

[mod]This character is being moved on over to inactive. The author of the character has not posted since the 30th of September, and by rules, the character must be moved and a notification must be left. I really hope that you're doing alright and okay, and we all hope that you can come back soon! To bring your character back, just leave staff a message here! http://www.platinumhearts.net/t9712-the-staff-request-thread-for-moves-archives-locking-or-whatever-else-you-need-staff-for[/mod]

View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+]   Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn - The Son Of Ireland - Head Of Zero Division [APPROVED 0-2+]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next