Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Erchanhardt Burgstaller von Königsberg (FINISHED)
Yesterday at 3:12 pm by Henrex

» Radioactive Marvel/DC Crossover
Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:05 am by Guest

» Operation Wardogs: Dallas Texas. [Open]
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:01 am by JJ

» Grades are important
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:06 pm by Reyla

» S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo' [Mini-Event]
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:45 pm by Shizuo

» Should I Awoo?
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:17 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Something, Something Uganda Fuckin' Meme [Mana/Abalia Political Mini-Event[
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:54 pm by Rawk

» A Beastly Merger [Vanguard/Yayjuu/Vizard Corps Mini-Event]
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:35 am by Rawk

» The Blood Stained Lotus, Yeong Eun-Kyung [APPROVED, 2-5]
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:39 pm by Henrex

» Kakine Yuudeshi [0-2++/0-1] [Blade]
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:38 pm by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2603 registered users
The newest registered user is Majitsuke Gijatsu

Our users have posted a total of 123761 messages in 18882 subjects
Share | 

Her Return [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hydræ
Owl-Cat

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
33620/20000  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Her Return [Open]   Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:59 pm

Her body was moving, a smooth river, flowing gently across a stream. She was peaceful, at least her face showed so. In fact, she was a Sugiura : loyal to the family, she could suppose. The green haired child had put herself into a self-exile in the human world to learn more, to become more attuned to everything :her gaze, green still, was pure in nature. Her body moved fluently, and effortlessly, her gaze almost like a sharp one on the world : there was something behind that gaze. Knowledge? Perhaps. Some were surprised to see the small girl that had once been here now return, grown and confident, as her strides were calculated calmly. She was wandering towards her target area, and upon reaching, bowed her head, and went to one knee. Her long green strands touched the ground, as she put her hands down, as if begging an apology. Her caretaker, or true father, at least, the man that raised her, had demanded she go present her apologies. And that's why she was here, to say the least.

''Forgive my intrusion, I wish to beg forgiveness for my sudden departure of duty.'' the green haired girl spoke, her temperament calm and steady. Her gaze was quiet, as she observed the ground before her, not daring to lift her gaze. She inclined a bit more, before speaking again. ''I shall repent for my actions at your words, so I beg of you to forgive this errant one.'' her words carried the clear intonation of keeping her word : she never mentioned remorse or feeling bad for doing what she did. But that was the truth : there were no such feelings, but she was willing to repent anyway. After all, she was a loyal creature, perhaps, in the end : not that she would let anyone tell her so, or admit it. It was one of those things that needed not to be said.

List; Comm; Perm;Temp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
9000/10000  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Her Return [Open]   Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Sho Nara
Squire

"Click,Click."

Sho flew around the castle when he was needed to be in the royal palace to avoid running into anyone suddenly but as hentered a large room that he knew was his location to descend from the number of people it he had sensed. He quickly dropped to the ground from his wingless flight and he had picked out just a perfect area to land safely on the ground but as he continued his way down he clicked again and this time through someone was in the spot he had chosen and this was bad he was already so close to getting their it was too late to stop himself from getting to the ground and due to him being the only person who's every is in the air no one will notice him. as he tried o give himself air to just glide over the person it sincerly failed but the he noticed that they weren't standing as he continued to click with echolocation. he eventually made himself able to trie and go over just barely but he lost control of even his direction by then, he had to give warning now.

"Heads up, move out of the way!" he yelled as he continued to fall.

Quickly, eventually Sho was hitting but how he was it was like he was abullet and unless she moved out of the way she would of been sent with him to flying and eventually he hit the way and fell completely to the ground and to be completely truthful in his mind it hurt to hit a solid wall made of metal and stone and lots of other hard materials. He was unsure of what the condition was of the person he hit but he certainly couldn't even tell what direction she was in and his blind fold came off of his head showing his near pure white eyes. He slowly tried to get him self up and get back up to help whoever he hit but he misjudged his direction without echolocation and point blank hit the wall again nearly knocking himself out from the two hits combined. He just decided to lay on the ground and rest a bit... he was slowly falling asleep ,not exactly the best thing to do but his mind wanted him to and he agreed with it.

Hydræ
Owl-Cat

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
33620/20000  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Her Return [Open]   Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:48 pm

;: T H E C R A D L E :;
-~ Marama ~-