Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

[Human] Hemming, Ryan |CC| - The Line-Toeing Mask [APPROVED 3-3+] Empty [Human] Hemming, Ryan |CC| - The Line-Toeing Mask [APPROVED 3-3+]

Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:32 pm
Human Template

General Information

Name: Hemming, Ryan
Alias: Crawford, Corbin or CC

Overall Appearance

Personality: Hemming Ryan is a polite, and very kind person. He may seem arrogant in his words and quite self-centered, but many assume that's just the influence of youth. In fact, he is very giving and just self-confident : he does tend to have a little bit of Tsundere in him. He's very charming, loving to smile at women and making friends with them, and helping those in trouble. He seems relatively harmless and loyal to his friends, but when angry, will and can beat the living shit out of you. He tends to dislike violence, unless aggravated and annoyed. He has a fondness for coffee and seems to not have any ability in household chores. Ever. Minus cleaning. He likes cleaning. And clean spaces equal a happy Ryan. He's a bit OCD like that : liking things organized, proper and very well, clean. He does have the tendacy to throw things, when irritated and blushes when complimented by someone he likes. After all, it's a pain to go through his sarcastic comments and treatement in order to become in that friendzone : but once there, it's worth it.

Although, nobody assumes that Crawford Corbin is Hemming Ryan by the sheer major difference in personality. This said, Corbin is a homocidal, pyromanic, torture happy, nihilitic, misanthropic, trigger-happy, blood-happy, sociopathic, manipulative, murderous, apathetic, greedy, selfish, arrogant, douche, jackass, dickhead, and most of all, insane, clown. This of course, denotes a huge social gap between the two personalities and identities. Corbin likes to hurt thing. Although, due to the rarity of Corbin's apperances, apart from his magic shows, which are harmless and mostly psycologically nuts, he seems to be tame.

His friend, [Name], is a rock, keeping Ryan from fully succumbing to the possible evil that Corbin may be.

Appearance: Hemming, Ryan, is a well dressed, well cultured man. He's a sharp dresser when he wants to be, but prefers to stick to a jacket and pants that match. His hair is slightly curly and he sports light framed glasses. He's in good shape physically and takes care in his apperance, his blue eyes almost sparkling with a kind warmth. His smile is gentle when he wants it to be, and he has all the trademark looks of a pretty boy. He seems to be quite approchable and young, although, his countenance might hint at arrogance, but it is in fact self-assurance, in the things that he can do and accomplish. He seems to be very found of looking good, picking clothes that complement him.. and sometimes wears pink.

However, as Crawford Corbin, he seems to take all of these and shove them out the window with an express package goodbye. He dresses very garishly, flashy, and over the top. He doesn't seem to understand the word subtle, at least apperance wise. He wears fountains of make-up, more in the league of a clown rather then to make him pretty. His pasty, pale skin, and his greasy, slid back hair, also makes several aesthetically disgusted with him. He likes to put feathers and other meaningless, girlish, gaudy and aweful accessories on his person. He likes to make a statement and looks severely unhealthy, along with lithe and very thin. He seems to detest anything that does not relate to being loud, flashy, colors and every fashion mistake you can think of. Including, creating some of his own.

Height: 6'1
Weight: -

Natural Abilities

Powers

Power Development Stage 1 Appearance: The user's eyes glow blue, along with a blue colored aura that anyone with Reiatsu seeing abilities can notice.
Power Development Stage 1 Abilities: Aesthetic Symmetry

Copy and Paste Ryan has this certain ability : to copy. However, this is a strange power : it does not allow him to use the power directly. In fact, it usually just gets the element of the target in a simple format : the user then transcribes it, using another ability, into an item. This is the only way that any power would be usuable. The item itself would be limited in ablitity and will always be weaker then the original. However, it can be used by people with no Reiatsu awareness or abilities as well : the amount of Reiatsu used also effects the power. A Tier 2-1 character will use the item's power much better and stronger then a 5-1 character. This is more or less making enchanted items, however by copying and pasting someone else's ability. The amount of times to copy paste something is infinite, however, different items change different applications. For example, an ice power is copied. If put in a sword, it may cause icicle spikes to launch out, but reversely, put on a polearm, may just freeze whatever it touches. Each ability infused item will have to be made separately and the power witnessed IC. Depending on the power difference, the amount of time will change. Two tiers lower+ will take 1 post, one tier lower will take two, same tier 3, one tier above 4 and anything above two tiers will take 5 posts.

Awareness Input The user must be able to make contact with a person's neck, head or spine. With a light burst of Reiatsu, the user will copy the person's awareness : as in their conscious minds only. This makes a semi-clone of the person's mind, but not quite. It only takes the strongest aspects of their personality [2 good traits, 2 bad traits] and imprints them onto an item with another technique. This greates the essential to the person's personality, but almost as if starting as a child once more, growing and developping. This may give grounds to the awareness to change. The touch will be relative to the person's tier [5 = 1 post, 4 = 2, ect, ect.] no matter of the person's own rank.

Computer Camera Vision Awareness The user is able to see the components, or rather, stages, of whatever is facing them. They are able, by sight, to logically breakdown and confirm what the attack may do within seconds. If a Reiatsu based attack is coming towards them, their aura will flash for a singular moment. Although, the user will not be able to dodge everything they analyze, it gives them more of a chance to break down the opponent's style. They can also break down possibilities, and act accordingly. Again, the user may not dodge everything, but this allows them to more easily understand the type of attacks and the possible plans. Can be used to dodge according to tier. [5&4 = 1, 3&2 = 2, 1&0 = 3]

Booster Shots This is the final ability : it allows the user to inscribe a single attribute as stronger then normal. This must be declared before hand, and changes according to the level. The number of times is the level's place. Keep note that it will be times the normal amount for the tier. [5 = 1.5x, 4 = 2x, 3 = 2.5x, 2 = 3x, 1 = 3.5x, 0 = 4x]. A + tier adds a .5 to the number. This cannot be used in conjunction with Computer Camera Vision Awareness.

Power Development Stage 2 Appearance:
Power Development Stage 2 Abilities:

Chi Abilities

Powers

Chi Powers:

Charu ''Insert'': Those that need to put something into something else : this is a general sealing technique using one's Chi. The user concentrates their life force and bond two things into one : the things need not be material or even physical. As long as there are two components, like a fusion, this ability will work. It can allow to put such thing as extra weapons into a scroll, to put into a bag. Each item has an Insert limit and will be indicated the limit upon creation : that is what those of the Charu ability must know. How much can their things take before breaking.

Geppo: Being that there powers somewhat evolve around the Yin and Yang, moon step would be their form of flash step, high speed movement where in the case of tier you will be able to keep up with the Shinigami's flash step. Yuèqiú bù thought does have one thing that is different from the Shinigami's flash step because it makes no noise.

Vindeca "Heal": Using Chi in order to get their bodies to the best shape as possible, using the chi flowing in there own bodies they are able to regenerate faster then the normal human beings this doesn't mean their bodies heal instantly, it's almost like the Shinigami, there bodies can heal faster then normal humans can, this doesn't pertain to any injuries like a cut off limb, they cannnot regenerate a arm or a thumb or anything, these are flesh wounds to the body.

Awakened Appearance:
Awakened Powers:

Fully Awakened Appearance:
Fully Awakened Powers:

Background/Roleplay Sample

Background: Life moves round and round, in a circle. Born in America, Hemming Ryan was the son of two very famous people : they specialized in different areas. His father was a scientific nut, having ressearched a great many things like artificial life and very destructive weapons. His father was also best friends with a Shinigami. His father also had a large penchant for History, being of light german descent : two generations away, as his father's grandfather was german. There were family records from World War two, of working in labarotaries : some of the material had been kept by a minor assisstant, his ancestor. Things about souls, and what not : his father, a manic historian, had gathered all of these. His mother was almost the complete opposite : she was very cultural and religious almost, being a third japanese. Her mother was half-japanese and her father Scandanavian. She was a very proud, and gentle woman, delighting in things called magic : she was friends with quite a few things, but never brought anyone home, except one mysteriously cloaked man. But to young Ryan, with an americain first name [''Strong impression and new start, Ryan! Proud of our ancestry, but being able to conform!'' would exclaim his father.] and his Scandanavian last name [''Your father loved my last name from the moment he heard it : so be proud of it, little one.'' his mother would admonish when he threw a tantrum about having a weird last name, kids picking on him for it.] the blonde haired boy began to take life by the horns. Very smart, like his father, and yet calm and kind, like his mother, the three were living quite happily. That is, until the young boy reached the age of 6. That was when his powers activated for the first time : the blue glow around him.

His fingers touched the necks of his mother and father, giggling, as they smiled back. Then he cried out, point to the oncoming car : it is then that they served, his mother activating her powers. The child's eyes were clued, as his mother had put him down, and fought with one of the assassins coming out : his father dashing out to do the same. The battled raged on, and both fell, leaving the crying, glowing blue boy. The remaining assassin remained, a mark on their hand. Wailing and flailing, the six year old felt a burst of emotion : with a slide, he was behind the opponent, as the blue glow seemed to intensify. With a punch, the figure was sent flying off the cliff, as the boy plopped down, the glow stopping. Crying and crying on the road, as the emergency units arrived : they took the boy to the station, where he curled up and answered questions as best as he could. He had no relatives to take care of him, and was sent to an orphanage, quiet and withdrawn. The kindly head of the orphange smiled and took him in, as the boy kept to the library or books. A cute girl nammed Madeleine made friends with him over a favorite book. Of course, other kids tried to bully the two, but little Ryan was quick to take a beating to protect the girl. Quite often, his blue power surged up, allowing him to stand his ground for a bit longer. And afterwards, the kindly head and Madeleine would tend his wounds, even though he healed faster then normal if he thought about it.

However, a fire broke out in the orphanage : Madeleine and Ryan had been locked in a closet, as the other children ran. The smoke was getting rough, as the male had passed out from the beating before, the girl's cries echoing. With a yank, the door was opened, as the head of the orphanage took them out, before collapsing to burn wounds. Rushed to the hospital, turned out that the kindly head was in a coma for a while, and the orphanage was moved, with a new head. This new head was not so nice, even after the kids stopped bullying Ryan. Instead, it shifted over to the new head, that hated the quiet, confidant boy in front of him. The daily beatings took a toll, until the boy reached twelves years old : it had been four years of abuse, when the blonde just jumped the fence, and ran. Towards where? He had no idea, just running and running. Living on the streets was an easy thing, with his powers : he just needed to keep it on the downlow. Eventually, he tried to rob a famous producer and ended up getting caught. The scrappy teenager, a little too thin, was brought, struggling to the woman's home, shoved in the bath, washed throughfully, as the woman observed him. [''You were always handsome, I bet you could be an idol!'' would often exclaim Madeleine, to a blushing Ryan.] She found him quite charming indeed [''A little thin, but you'll fill out. Just need to teach you manners. What do you say? I take you off the streets, groom you as an idol : in return, you'll be famous and have money.'' she said, a wicked smile on her lips.] and with such an offer, he never refused, accepting. From the years of 16 until 20, he was rigurously trained into fitting an idol's spotlight : at his 20th birthday, he broke into the industry. An almost over night success too.

America embraced him as their sweet-heart, letting anything he touched turned to gold. With such an abundance of fans, soon, he felt that darkness stirr in his heart once again. As such, he split to another part of himself, a famous magician named Crowley Corbin, or CC for short. He liked it, and so did his producer : she marketed that too. And it was a hit : so much, that Japan wanted him to go preform there! Of course, he has made one good friend during that time, his rock. That friend knows of his troubled past and keeps him afloat, and from descending into becoming Corbin all the time. The male heads to Japan, ready to test his knowledge of fighting, knowing that Shinigami, Hollows and all sorts of other things make their home in Japan, along with his mother's homestead. A feeling pulls him there.. and he's axiously waiting to see what is going to happen over there.

Roleplay Sample: See Shisome

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Adept
  • Mental Deduction: Adept
  • Pain Endurance: Beginner
  • Focus: Beginner

General Skills
  • Durability: Adept
  • General Speed: Adept
  • Strength: Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Adept

Racial Skills
  • Spirituality: Adept
  • Valor: Beginner
  • Perception: Adept
  • Motivation: Beginner

Last edited by Aivee on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:42 am; edited 4 times in total
Anonymous

[Human] Hemming, Ryan |CC| - The Line-Toeing Mask [APPROVED 3-3+] Empty Re: [Human] Hemming, Ryan |CC| - The Line-Toeing Mask [APPROVED 3-3+]

Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:44 pm
Bump nuggets!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

[Human] Hemming, Ryan |CC| - The Line-Toeing Mask [APPROVED 3-3+] Empty Re: [Human] Hemming, Ryan |CC| - The Line-Toeing Mask [APPROVED 3-3+]

Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:29 pm
Ichi - Well, from what I understand, is that that the first is tier and the second is level. So 3-5 or 2-4, the 3 and the 2 are tiers and the 5 and 4 are levels. The way I set it up is that it adds draw back according to level and tier depth : might be a bit complicated, and a bit meaninglessly drawn out, but it works well as a balancing flaw, since it gives a different time depending on the person : personally, I like it,but if it's too complex, I can make it a heck of a lot simpler.

Ni - This applies reason, more or less, at least from my point of view. There is no amount of actual Reiatsu sealed : if any, the bare minimum. Otherwise, the user expendiates their own energy in order to use the ability : to call it forth from the item. In RPG terms, think of it as using an item, but it has a mana cost as well. For those without awareness or actual Reiatsu, there is a small amount sealed, basically the amount of the seal. Items would break after a while, but that would break down into more case by case basis, at least I would think so. But I assumed that to use it stronger, one would put their own energy into it : but I can clarify it if it's really not obvious.

San- sorta answered above. Like said, this would be a case by case thing, as this is the ability to infuse and what not itself, not the actual use. Kind of like a blacksmith.

Yon - I think I explained that a bit already, let me know if it's still missing large pieces. Again, this is the ability, not the actual use : the items made will be needed to get approved otherwise, so I would figure them being a case by case thing.

Go - Sorry, used to a naruto roleplay. Post limits are sorta a way to add a downside. But if it's really unneeded, I'll take it off.

Roku - Final note, I have not editted anything yet, waiting on confirming feedback to proceed into editing stage. Again, let me know if anything is confusing : I sometimes forget that people do not make the same conclusions that I do, or apply logic the same way I do. So if anything seems odd, just poke me about it >.>; I work on trust and mostly plot in general.

Anonymous

Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:58 pm
Okay, edits all nice and done the edits! I hope it's perfectly suitable now~

Anonymous

Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:33 am
Okay should be done now : sorry for the confusion tbh. I was sure I removed it but I Guess I didn't.

In case of further confusion : I laid out a number of times per tier that the ability would make stronger : of course, the stronger it is made, the more power is used up for it. Just feel free to poke me if still a bit lost, once again, sorry for the confusion.

I will beat the Edit Gremlins for this >w>

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Human] Hemming, Ryan |CC| - The Line-Toeing Mask [APPROVED 3-3+] Left_bar_bleue5/100[Human] Hemming, Ryan |CC| - The Line-Toeing Mask [APPROVED 3-3+] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:58 pm
Toxic is relieved of App-Checker duty.

Blank will have authority in reviewing this application.

[Human] Hemming, Ryan |CC| - The Line-Toeing Mask [APPROVED 3-3+] 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum