Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist Left_bar_bleue10/100A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist Empty A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist

Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:27 am
|| O K A B E ||
A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist OkabeHeader
|| R I N T A R O U - R E X |||
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATLAS - 2-1+

INDUCTIVE REASONING
"Nothing is Impossible"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COME AT ME

Why? Why did he continued to come to this desolate, destroyed piece of burned earth? What was it that drew him to this place, causing him to look into the sky, down to the ground, watching the time go by as if nothing could stop it... This place was both brutally cruel, and yet the most utterly beautiful thing that Okabe had ever seen in his ten-thousand years of life. Having seen the truest and most fervent sights of this planet, one would expect him to be bored of such a barren wasteland, however that is not the case. Okabe, despite all of his shortcomings, had a love for this peace that spanned generations: no numbers bursting forth into his mind, his fingers dotted in the air before him, and he closed his eyes, letting a breeze blow over his face as he did so, blowing back the semi-long locks of hair. A soft smile was apparent on his face, and the man's footsteps were all that he could hear. Simply wandering within this desolate, lifeless, burnt-out hell was something that he loved with all his heart. A chuckle, and Okabe placed a hand onto his chest with a smile. "This place... this is where I killed you, isn't it?" He spoke, expecting to hear the voice of that Third Espada, Kimimaro Kaguya; whom he had killed brutally, without mercy in this brutal world.

Did he regret it? ...yes. Yes, he regretting extinguishing the life of another, though he understood that it was for the best of this world. Hm... He recalled exactly how he had destroyed that Arrancar, slicing into him, destroying him with every attack, every possibility. However, that was how he worked. Why could he not simply use his abilities in order to destroy his enemies? The man sighed softly, shaking his head. He had no reason to regret such an act, placing fingers onto the ground now, running them across the dust and such, smiling softly and shaking his head. "If he had not died, he may have come after my daughter, or my wife. That is something that I cannot have happen. Titania, my daughter. My wonderful princess of the present. Mayuri, my wife. My queen of the future. And I, the king of the past. That is what we are, is it not?" Slowly standing back up, Okabe shook his head and chuckeled. It was now time for him to prepare himself. He placed his hands into his pockets, and suddenly blinked.
Imminent Threat Detected. Probability of attack low. However, be prepared. Thank you. Turning around, Okabe started to look for whatever this 'threat' was. He didn't know if anything would show; in fact he hoped that nothing would.

Last edited by PHANTAS-MOON on Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist Left_bar_bleue44400/999999A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist Empty Re: A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist

Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:50 pm

A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist UlqHeader

A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist Untitled-1copy-10

|| THE BEAT ||

|| ~N U B E | N E G R A~ ||

A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist Bleach__Ulquiorra_by_UdonNodu-1 A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist 585e44cdc6bf41f0242c179ceea786ce-d1wquzw-1 A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist Bleach__ulquiorra_by_leejun35-d47fhi0-1

A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist Dghdg-1

A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist Fsg

There was... a certain divinity to how empty and barren the landscape was here. No one could deny that. Not the simplest creatures, not the most complicated and powerful lifeforms. The decimated environment.. the dark and brooding air to the whole place.. It was a silent orchestra of a forgotten past. A city cloaked in chaos.. crushed by that which built it.. Almost poetic.. if one thought about it.

Currently in the air, an ominous feeling would cloud the city. It would be absolutely and completely obvious to anyone who entered, that something.. something was going to happen here today. It was near impossible to predict what, but even a powerless human with no knowledge of the spiritual world could sense that there was a serious warning floating in the air. It seemed to tell all beings to stay away at any cost. Because here.. soon.. there was to be an extremely dangerous and spontaneously destructive event..

It just so happened that a man walked this area. A man with his reiatsu hidden, no need to scare any wandering fools. The man walked with a noble air. Even though, given the history of the man, there was next to nothing noble about him. His black, straight hair hung loosely at his shoulders, as he had let it grow out without care for the past year or so since he had been re-summoned. If the particular style wasn't enough to identify this man, the eyes most likely would be. Two orbs of an acidic green, judgemental in their gaze, emotionless in their stare. Unlike the normal passer-by, this man's pupils were elongated vertically, much like a cat. Under his eyes began a black line, a black like on either side, that ran down his cheeks, running down like the path of tears falling from the eyes of the hopeless. And the despaired.

Of course.. that was the whole point.

This man, if you have not already guessed, was Ulquiorra Cifer. Former Fourth Espada, and the first arrancar to have ever unlocked the Segunda Etapa. The man of black and green, dressed in white, with his hands slipped nonchalantly into his pockets as he walked down sidestreets, feeling residual reiatsu from a battle that had happened in this area not to long ago. One of the espada, at least, one of the more current ones, far after his time, had been killed here. Ulquiorra had never known the man, personally, but he had heard much, and from what he had heard, the espada was a powerful fighter. It would have had to have been a fighter with some impressive capabilities to have taken that one out. From the stories, it had been a very quick battle, too. Ulquiorra tsked at the thought. What a pathetic excuse for an espada, losing before his duties could be fulfilled. Ulquiorra stopped, closing his eyes for a moment.

Yes, he had died too, at the hands of that blasted Kurosaki, but Aizen had told him to watch the palace of Las Noches as a final order, one that he followed to the letter until his prolonged death at the hands of Kurosaki Ichigo. But, at the very least, he had fulfilled his duty until the end.. instead of failing before getting anything relevant accomplished. What a buffoon.

The ex-espada sighed as he came across the main concentration of residual reiatsu, what seemed like a spot that had been burnt beyond all possible belief. It was like another hell in here. How this had occured was a mystery, but it meant that whoever had fought the espada had been no joking matter in the slightest... Ulquiorra closed his eyes, not even bothering to acknowledge the obvious, that there was another person there. A middle-aged man, by the looks of him, but appearances were most often always deceiving. Ulquiorra concentrated, using his Pesquisa to read the small reiatsu signature on the man. Sugiura, eh? Interesting. He didn't feel that powerful.. but then again, neither would Ulquiorra right now. Perception was a dangerous thing to trust.

Ulquiorra opened his eyes once more, turning to the man and staring blankly at him, his face unreadable as he spoke.
"If you are here simply as an observer, then I will not fault you. However, if you would, by any chance, be the man who caused the death here, then I would have a word or two with you." Ulquiorra spoke plainly, his eerie and airy voice carrying over the burnt ground towards the man. Hopefully, he would not have to fight today. However... if he would have to fight.. then.. well.. he would show this man... The epitome..

Of True Despair.

A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist Gfdesefgs

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist Left_bar_bleue10/100A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist Empty Re: A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist

Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:40 am
|| O K A B E ||
|| R I N T A R O U - R E X ||
ATLAS - 2-1+

WANDERING ON A SUNNY AFTERNOON
"Nothing is Impossible"
COME AT ME

Ah, so that was who it was? The man that he now saw before him was a strangely-tall person, with long black hair. Closer inspection revealed green eyes, tear-like streams down his cheeks. He blinked, stepping forwards. At this moment, he didn't seem hostile. If Okabe could call this man's aura anything, he would perchance guess that he was, in one word, bored. A small smile played across his lips; he wasn't the one who had seen all for nothing. This man, this powerful, overbearing man. This was Ulquiorra Cifer. Or at least, that's who Okabe had guessed him to be. One did not live ten thousand years without learning a few things. He had seen a few interesting outcomes of the Winter War; one of them being a future where Ulquiorra had not been defeated by Ichigo. As for that, well it would remain a secret, even within the realms of Okabe's mind. Every night he dreamed of something new; events that had not occurred to him as being important. So they were all stored away within the back realms of his thoughts and consciousness, which was where they would remain. Okabe would no longer bring them up, nor would he think on them. If anything, and he would say this, the past was most certainly the past on some counts. Anything that hasn't happened will not happen. And anything that could've happened but didn't? They simply occurred in different, parallel universes. That was why Okabe existed with the powers that he did, he watched and transported himself between these universes at all times, across a single timeline.

But, that was a digression. Instead, Okabe was to understand the man before his eyes. This man, he didn't know much about. Despite knowing of history and it's qualms, Okabe knew little about the actual figures; be they major or minor. If he was to say anything, he knew that this man was once the Fourth Espada. He also knew he was in possession of great power. However, he could say no more. Instead, he would have to work life out as it went along. Numbers flashed before his eyes, though none of them made any sense, nor held any necessity to the middle-aged Sugiura. Chuckling internally, he made a motion to step forwards, but changed his mind at the last second, pondering the possibilities that were presenting themselves. He had to wonder why this Arrancar was here, and he had to wonder if he knew what had recently occurred around here. However, he also had to question his own presence; he could've left as soon as he had killed that Trecera; however he chose to remain behind. Was that foolishness on his part? It was most likely. The sounds of his circuits clicking back into place in the back of his mind shook him out of his quiet stupor. "If you are here simply as an observer, then I will not fault you." Okabe's expression didn't change from that carefully-watching pair of eyes. So, this man was here for such a thing? Tch. "However, if you would, by any chance, be the man who caused the death here, then I would have a word or two with you."

Okabe sighed softly, chuckling and holding his arms out to his sides in a mock shrug. That simple motion; he was not mocking the man. No, he was simply making that motion as a gesture of innocence. "You can feel my energy, can you not?" A smile crossed his face as the eyes darkened into shadow. "If you cannot..." He slowly raised the output of Reiatsu, pushing it up to the maximum output level available to him. Energy swirled around his body; maximizing at that of a high-level Lieutenant. His face curled up into a grimace, and it showed exactly how much work Okabe was putting into letting his energy go free. Keeping it up for a few seconds, Okabe released it suddenly, making haggard breaths as he did so. "Whoo! S-see? Haah... haah... I ha-have not even the energy to defeat a C-captain, let alone someone of th-that guy's power... I was... simply watching..." A lie. Total lie, but Okabe had no way of discerning this man's current affiliation. Was he with the Espada once more? Had he joined those of the Gotei, or the Vanguard? Or... was he his own man? All of these questions fluttered within the brain of Okabe Rintarou-Rex, and he closed his eyes with a smile, gathering his energy within his body once more, breathing deeply. "Unfortunately, I have no idea who the other party was. I have not been in this world long enough... no, I have not even existed long enough to understand who I see before me." That one... was a half-truth. Okabe was still too young to comprehend everybody in the world, but he most certainly knew who was the other party was. However, his face and mannerism showed no signs of his lying. Instead, he maintained complete coolness, despite the man before him.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist Left_bar_bleue44400/999999A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:17 am

A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist UlqHeader

A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist Untitled-1copy-10

|| THE BEAT ||

|| ~F I E S T A | D E | G U E R R A~ ||

A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist Bleach__Ulquiorra_by_UdonNodu-1 A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist 585e44cdc6bf41f0242c179ceea786ce-d1wquzw-1 A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist Bleach__ulquiorra_by_leejun35-d47fhi0-1

A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist Dghdg-1

A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist Fsg

This was... incredibly strange... Ulquiorra blinked in mild confusion, tilting his head at the man before him before returning it to its upright position and closing his eyes. He couldn't read anything about this man.. Usually, he could detect a power basis.. an origin.. Even, in some cases, where his opponent was from, based on the specific "scent" and feel of their reiatsu.. But this.. this man.. He was getting absolutely nothing from him. The ex-espada tsk'd, opening his eyes once more as the green orbs observed the being. What was he..? Obviously sugiura, that much Ulquiorra had discerned.. but what kind of being was this unreadable... this... blank? Ulquiorra's mind flashed back, way back to the only other time he had felt reiatsu that was this hard to read.. The only reiatsu that had perplexed him to this level beforehand...

Was that of Kurosaki Ichigo's.

Ulquiorra's gaze narrowed, turning into an emotionless and eerie glare. Suddenly he felt something burning at the pit of his stomach. A seething emotion that he had only felt one other time in his lifetime. Sure, he had resented a few, he had been irritated by some, and outrageously infuriated at others... But towards that miserable excuse for a human, Kurosaki, he had felt something different. Something more malicious.. Pure and writhing hatred. Of course, this man was not Kurosaki, that much was clear. However, the unpredictability of his reiatsu, his stance.. they both seemed reminiscent of the man who he had despised and sworn revenge against.

At this point, Ulquiorra must have seemed rather distant to the man. He would have apparently zoned out, for all intents and purposes. In fact, his blank expression would have glazed over completely with memories by this time. As he came back into focus of the present, he just barely caught the vibration in the air as the man began to speak.

"You can feel my energy, can you not? If you cannot..."

Ulquiorra observed silently, eyes seeing the swirling energy as the man seemed to struggle to output even this much. Ulquiorra's eyes opened only a fourth of an inch more, an inquisitive gesture, on his part. It was.. a convincing act. A very good play on weakness. Whether it was genuine, or not, Ulquiorra did not know. However, he would not be so foolish as to let his eyes or his senses deceive him again. He would wait until he was absolutely sure.. and test if necessary.. until he knew one way or the other, who this man really was. As the energy levels emanating from the being lowered once more, Ulquiorra tuned in as he again spoke.

"Whoo! S-see? Haah... haah... I ha-have not even the energy to defeat a C-captain, let alone someone of th-that guy's power... I was... simply watching... Unfortunately, I have no idea who the other party was. I have not been in this world long enough... no, I have not even existed long enough to understand who I see before me."

Ulquiorra tsk'd, turning his body sideways and lowering his head, closing his eyes and dwelling on the wording of that. The one defeated here... if this man truly was at a lieutenant's level.. if that reiatsu could even be called that.. How would he have survived being spectator to a battle of two beings at that strength? It was obvious, now, that this sugiura was hiding something. It was, however, best, that the man did not know that Ulquiorra suspected this. Better then to test the man, see how strong he really was. If he truly was the man who killed Kimimaro.. Ulquiorra was not out to seek vengeance, but he would enjoy a warm up before he faced Kurosaki once more..

Ulquiorra breathed in a soft sigh of irritation before speaking:

"Fool. Unless your appearance really is as deceptive as it seems, you are nowhere near of age to know of me." Ulquiorra moved his right foot ahead of his left, slightly, shifting his weight to the right for a bit of comfort. "Sadly.. experience and intelligence have taught me never to trust how a person appears. Or, oddly enough, the output that you suspect to be their maximum.." Ulquiorra tsk'd, closing his eyes once more, "I once made the mistake of trusting perception. Interpreting what I felt as little threat to be just that. Do you know where I ended up because of that...?"

In one swift movement, Ulquiorra sonidoed faster than most current espada could have. He was stronger than the current breed, he had much more experience, training, and power behind his form then the batch under Ashlei's command. His sonido carried him directly behind the man, a finger at his back with a cero three-quarters charged, ready to fire.

Ulquiorra spoke, only one word, to complete his statement:

"Dead."

And with that, Ulquiorra let the cero loose, if the man had not moved as Ulquiorra appeared behind him, Ulquiorra would fire it straight. If the man had moved before the attack was launched, however, Ulquiorra would point the acid-green reiatsu blast in whatever direction the man had dodged to. Instantaneously after doing so, he would sonido back to his original position, hands in his pockets as if nothing had happened at all..

Now.. all there was left to do, was to see if the man would be incinerated by the blast, saved by intuition...

Or saved by his own power, a strength kept hidden until now...

Ulquiorra, for one, could not wait to find out.

A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist Gfdesefgs

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:50 am
|| O K A B E ||
|| R I N T A R O U - R E X ||
ATLAS - 2-1+

EXORCIST
"Nothing is Impossible"
COME AT ME

"Fool. Unless your appearance really is as deceptive as it seems, you are nowhere near of age to know of me. Sadly.. experience and intelligence have taught me never to trust how a person appears. Or, oddly enough, the output that you suspect to be their maximum.. I once made the mistake of trusting perception. Interpreting what I felt as little threat to be just that. Do you know where I ended up because of that...?" The man most certainly had his suspicions, and when he was about to voice them, his question was answered. The man disappeared, numbers came up in his head, and he chuckled. "Dead." He felt the energy of a Cero slowly gather itself up behind him, and Okabe closed his eyes, waiting... waiting... Impact Probability: 80%, from behind. "Good." A sharp turn, and Okabe's arm swung around behind him, circuits making their way up his right arm and glowing brightly. The Cero collided with his outstretched palm, and Okabe let a small smirk cross his lips. "Obliterate." A slightly confident grin spread across those lips of his, and the Cero flickered for a second, before disappearing into nothingness. Ulquiorra would feel a percentage of his strength return, if nothing else. Smiling softly, Okabe Rintarou-Rex slowly raised his gaze to meet Ulquiorra's, who most certainly looked bored.

"I must admit, I didn't expect that. However, you're three-thousand years too young to fool me; six-thousand too young to be able to hit me with such a direct attack. Fine, you wish to know the truth? I shall tell it to you--for the simple purpose of making it a fair battle, if anything. My name is Okabe. Okabe Rintarou-Rex." He lowered his gaze slightly and dropped his hand back down to his side. He was almost tempted to announce his position as a great Mad Scientist, however he would feel that to be... foolish, especially in such a time. This was no time for arrogance, however this was the time for a truth to be told. "If you must truly know; yes, I killed this Third Espada... this... Kimimaro Kaguya. I will not explain the depths of my powers, nor do I wish to battle you. Instead, I would simply appreciate if we could part ways. You know my name, you would evidently be able to seek me out at some time. I'm not going to kill you, just because you know my name." He laughed softly, as if breaking some kind of tension placed upon the pair. "However, it's not going to be that easy, is it?" He sighed softly and knelt down, placing his fingers onto the ground as he did so. "Create." Raising his fingers into the air, a sword materialized from the ground, crackling with a blue energy as it did so.

A small smile lined his lips, and Okabe took a step forwards. "I will appreciate any fight that you have; though short it may be." He closed his eyes and chuckled, before pushing off of the ground, heading straight for Ulquiorra. He would make the first move, he would get this man onto the ground, and he would escape. If he was forced to use either the Realm of Chance or Impossibility Marble, then he would likely be giving away his deepest secrets to a powerful enemy. He needed to make sure he didn't do such things, and for that reason... "HAAAAAH!"
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist Left_bar_bleue134700/60000A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:02 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

A Man of the Past vs The Future's Nihilist Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum