Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Circle [Shii-niichan] Empty Circle [Shii-niichan]

Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:23 am
    Running around, circling and circling. Her long red hair waved in the wind, as her head was tilted upside down, to look at the sky like that : it was rather amusing, but the blood was all going towards her head, which made her quite irate to say the least. But Meimu was just relaxing : in one of the only places she knew in the whole world right now. The Academy. With a sigh, the girl dipped and dropped herself to the ground, dusting her clothes, as the wind rattled her hair. Most of the Shinigami to be were out of classes now, seeing as it was twilight, almost nightfall. The rose like shinigami strode across the ground, landing in the training field : there she had spent all her time out of classes. Sleeping, eating : everything she had to do with life was here. Again, was unaware of she had something like an apartment for her to use, a home, or something. Heck, she had no clue : never bothered to ask either. Why, she wasn't the most sure person in the sure, but in the end, it turned out that she was independant. She didn't look for a job to get herself a place either : she wasn't even sure if there was a currency system here in the Spirit world, as she liked to call it. All of these insecurities : but she choose to kept them in the ignorant section.

Why, she couldn't even phantom. But that was how she lived her life, and she enjoyed ever second that she lived on the fly. The Shinigami never really had a sense of order and organization in herself, so her own, independant life should reflect that, shouldn't it? And it did : she was sorta proud of it as well, but in the end, she could just give a light grin, and shake it all off. Meimu wasn't one to keep dwelling on her own self : there were plenty of strangers to do that to. Almost subconciously, her body had drawn her Zanpakto, and she moved through a few simple forms, flowing her strikes, to make her arms used to the movements, and the swinging. There was a light hum, as her strands of red, frost tipped, whirled in the twilight shaded grounds. It looked like fire and silver flowed from her head, moving in her motions.

Elegance and beauty. She wanted to be like that : a beautiful flower that was blowing, and made everyone stop and look at her. There was this almost need of adoration, but as a human being, it was obvious that Meimu would need such a thing. In the end, she was pleased with nothing more then a smile : strangers were the mid ground. Friends and enemies the defining edge. In the end, the girl would never betray this love of life, as an expression of concentration started to form on her face, as she began more intricate movements, almost like a dance. There was never anything else to be : she was herself and herself alone. That made her unique, as her body moved and shifted in the twilight, almost like a light show around her.

Unaware of anything near by but the movements and her thoughts.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Circle [Shii-niichan] Left_bar_bleue0/0Circle [Shii-niichan] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Circle [Shii-niichan] Empty Re: Circle [Shii-niichan]

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:39 am

Days spent at the academy for Waver were anything but easy. Full of trials and adversity, life at Shino academy was quite difficult. To be honest, everything about waver stuck out like a sore thumb; his choice of uniform, his mindset, and his eccentric attitude. Still, he felt like he had something to prove to people who insulted him. He wanted to be different. He wanted to show people that anyone could graduate from the academy and achieve their dreams if hard work and dedication were brought to bear. While his efforts have yet to bear fruit, he is nevertheless confident that things will eventually head in the right direction for him as long as he continues to put his mind towards his goals. Today, he decided to take a break from all of that work and relax in some place away from everyone else. As he roamed the academy, he happened to pick up the spiritual pressure of someone around the training grounds. Following this pressure, he rounded the corner to the ground and caught the glimpse of what appeared to be a woman who was training with her Zanpakutō. Waver instantly gulped and jumped back behind the wall to conceal his presence. It was a girl, Waver could undoubtedly see that. That was the problem. For one reason or another, Waver had problems communicating with women. Whenever one decided to talk to him, he’d choke up and run away. He simply wasn’t a social man, and that clearly showed it on many occasions. What would he do? Did she see him? If she did, would he be able to have his first conversation with a girl without being nervous? Only fate could tell.
Anonymous

Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:23 am
    And without warning, the red head threw her hands up in the air. ''AAAAH MOOOU!'' she exclaimed, her voice breaking the silence around her, as she seathed the sword, slapping her cheeks hard with a resounding slap. And with a sudden spread of her arms, the girl fell backwards, hitting the ground with what seemed to be a hard crunch, as her long red strands mixed gently. She seemed to be resting, or unconcious, something between the two, as Meimu's eyes closed for a minute. But then she remembered the sounds of footsteps, and her body shot up faster then one could blink. Spinning on her heel, she looked in all four directions.

Not here.
    Not there.
    Not here either.
    And - WAIT!

She noticed that sleeve! With her finger point directly at it, the girl took in a deep breath, as she jogged towards the wall, a grin on her face. Hopping to face the person behind the wall with a smile, Meimu made a cat noise! ''Hi there! Are you lost? Are you okay? My name is Meimu, pleased to meet you!'' she asked, her big eyes bright and sparkling, as she was grinning like a loon. She was pretty sure she was friendly. At least, she hoped nothing weird would happen, like the poor soul running away. Naw, that shouldn't happen.. right? She certainly hoped so. Because Meimu was just that kind of person : bubble bright that may make things a little.. too bright. Or just right. Depends on the person.

Man, she was babbling in her head too.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Circle [Shii-niichan] Left_bar_bleue0/0Circle [Shii-niichan] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:50 am

Something was off with this girl. Waver could undoubtedly sense that. He didn't even need to confirm it, since this was a gut feeling, and his gut had yet to do him any wrong. He could just run away. Yes, that would be ideal. He could just go back to the academy and relax, perhaps buy some lunch, or even hone his abilities through training. Yes, he should just walk away, walk away and——— In that moment where escape seemed to be within arm's reach, this benevolent and hyperactive girl crushed all hope in a fraction of a second. "...!?" Waver fell on his back instantly, no doubt surprised, or rather, frightened by the girl appearing before him. The moment she uttered her first words, Waver felt his entire body tremble with nervousness. It would be rude to walk away at this point. Would he stay and talk despite his fears? Or maybe he could run away, that would allow a better chance of——no, escape is absolutely futile at this point. Taking a deep, deep breath, Waver did his best to rid his head of this stupid fear. It was just a girl! for Christ's sake Waver, you've been through worse. That's what he told himself in his mind. Fixing his tie while his body was still trembling, Waver looked up to Meimu and smiled timidly. She was quite the pretty girl, so at least he could feel confident for her even coming to talk to him. That said, he should probably return the same courtesy. "H-Hello...I....I'm...W-Waver...Waver Velvet. " With that almost choked out sentence, he nodded and hopefully wished that she had heard his name clearly. It was already hell enough to even attempt speaking to her. "I'm n-not lost o-or a-anything l-like that," he said holding up his hand sheepishly. "I was simply coming outside to relax away from everyone else. " As more of his words started to come of their own volition, Waver slowly but surely felt his fear going away. Not completely, of course, but at least he didn't run away....

Anonymous

Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:36 am
    Meimu saw the male tumble back, her own face reflecting surprise as she took a step back. She did not expect to startle the boy so much! But she could see indeed, that this was a boy, with nice hair and those legs are pr- wait a second, she shouldn't be thinking something like that! The red head moved a finger in her long red hair, sweeping a lock that was out of place back behind her ear. The duality of white was showing on the bottom : it was obvious to her then that she had used some power in that training, since that was when those strands showed the best. The boy stood up, although Meimu had offered her hand. Oh well.

And then it hit her. Maybe he was shy! Oh dear she felt like a dumbass! She heard his name, and gave him a great big smile in return. Then the male gave his reasons and she nodded, the girl looking around. ''Yeah, around this time of day, the training grounds are empty. There's not a lot of people around..'' she said, almost wistfully looking around. Even the ever bubbly Meimu need time alone, before her attention snapped back to reality, via the method of a super loud growl. Her senses on high alert, before she suddenly laughed, and embarrassingly rubbed the back of her head. ''Oh my, I seem to be hungry Waver. Is it okay if I call you that? You can definitely call me Meimu : oh wait, it's the only name I gave you... hahaha! I think.. I'm okay.'' she said, making another embarrassed face, before shaking her head.

''Okay, I'm just silly! Now that I cleared that up'' she said, clapping her hands together and grinning at Waver ''Do you want to grab lunch? I'll show you my secret spot away from people! The Academy can be stifling with all it's people isn't it.'' she said, assuming he was in the academy via his appearance, and the very fact he was here. But Meimu loved to assume so she could be wrong : there was a sort of lightness, as her fingers slipped into the boy's hand softly, and gave a gentle tug. ''My treat!'' she said, smiling happily. As if she was just happy he were here with her. Which was true.

She didn't what she would've done if he had been too shy to run away. Meimu understood he was shy, that's why she was taking the lead : the newly graduated shinigami could at least do that, take the lead until he slowly melded into being comfortable. It was something she could do.. right? The girl was a bit worried, but a certain part of her mind had already put him into friends : because she understood what it was like, unable to speak, frozen. And she also understood was it was like, to be cut off.. because of her first time in the Academy. Because of the way she lived. It was simple as that.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 15, 2012 8:25 am

"E...eh?"

Waver couldn't wrap his finger around this girl, something about her was very unusual. Even with that being said, he high-spirited attitude did little to perturb him as he felt her tug at his hand. Come to think of it, she was the only girl so far who had spoken to Waver directly without having to force herself to do so. All those others at the academy simply laughed at waver, berating him at any turn they could get. He would show them one day. He had potential, a hidden greatness that had yet to show itself. Yes, that was what Waver felt. Smiling slightly, though still nervously, Waver followed Meimu to the apparent location she had mentioned no sooner than a few moments ago. "You can call me Waver, i don't mind. " He didn't have any particular shame with his name, so he was content with this. Even if she decided to dub him with a nickname, such affection would've been admirable. Where was she taking him exactly? he wondered.
Anonymous

Wed May 16, 2012 7:55 am
    The poor boy seemed confused! Well, taking that as a yes, she just tightened her hand hold on the male, giving him one of her famous radiant grins. The girl then picked up the pace, hurrying to a vending machine : it was honestly her favorite. It was hidden in a corner, and this place people rarely went : but that meant sometimes it was less stocked. But it was stocked with better, longer food : because it was less frequented. It was like this vending machine wanted people to be proud of what they ate. Letting go of the boy's hand for a minute, she ruffled in her pocket, and like it had a life it's own, her round, spartan shield like wallet flew out of her hands and into her face. ''GAH! Itaiiiiiii.'' she said, rubbing her face. Luckily, it had just dropped down her cleavage, but damned if she could see it. ''Hey, Waver! Can you do me a big, big favour!'' she called out with a puppy like look.

Pointing to her ample cleavage, she gave him an embarrassed grin. ''Can you peek in there for a second? I think I dropped my wallet in there : but I can't see. If you see it, can you take it out for me?'' she said, shifting her body so that one, it'd be easier to see inside, and that two, that inside could be reached easily. This was the bad thing with her outfit sometimes : stuff liked to sneak into places where she couldn't see or retrieve them. Like the one time she had sat on her pencil case, and it had somehow caught itself on the back of her skirt and stayed there.. that was embarrassing! But Meimu just trusted Waver, which was not surprising for her. She actually found that the shy male was cute, and she also doubted that he would do anything to her. If anything, he would blush and perhaps faint : but she really hoped he didn't do that.

It wouldn't help her find her wallet either.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:04 am

“E-eh…!?” What kind of question did this crazy girl just ask him!? To put his hand inside her cleavage and retrieve a wallet!? Waver wanted so desperately to run away and never look back. However, he knew his guilt would overcome him and he’d come back apologizing. Either way, Waver found it difficult to comply with such a request. He was happy that she had trusted him enough to do so, but that didn’t make it any better. Not one bit. A crimson red enveloped his soft cheeks, and he swallowed the saliva in his mouth with nervousness. How was he going to go about this? His legs became unsteady as he walked over, his eyes staring down at her ample bosom. These were breasts…yes, the thing he overheard a male student speak of during one of his classes. The sight was completely new to him. Just as he was unversed in the ways of the academy, he was equally talentless in the pursuit of women. He had no desire for such a thing, though. All that ever mattered to him was success and proving his naysayers wrong. He gritted his teeth, as the blush remained ever clear upon his cheeks. What could he do exactly? He supposed that this was just another way of fate testing his bravery. It was easier to think this way, rather than run away in fear. He inched closer and stuck his hand deep inside her cleavage, moving his hand around in order to find the wallet. Dammit, he almost wanted to faint. Never before had he been this close to a woman? Why was fate torturing him like this? Waver was a good man! Wasn’t he? Waver was being forced to face his ultimate fear, contact with other women, would he pull through?
Anonymous

Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:27 am

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh he was definitely blushing! Meimu thought he was adorable, but she was still giving him her puppy dog eyes : those big blue eyes and a pouty lip. Not that the shinigami actually understood what the heck she was doing was awkward, for one, or that for second, she was actually quite attractive. So the girl held her tongue, as she felt her own heart beat go faster. For some reason, she felt shy and nervous : but Meimu's mountain like will stopped her from doing anything about it. No, she was just going to let this happen, as slowly, his hand shifted in between her breasts. Without warning, she felt her cheeks color ruby red, her face burning up. She.. wasn't sure what it was, but the girl guessed she was blushing. Her eyes dropped, unable to look the boy in the face. Her body was shaking a little bit, and her teeth were snagging her lower lip in a fierce grip. If she bit any harder, she would start bleeding, as he was searching. Grabbing the weird lump she felt, she nodded vigorously. ''That's it!'' she exclaimed, her voice surprisingly breathless and almost.

Meimu blushed harder at her own voice. It sounded so weird! But she waited until he pulled out his hand with the wallet, before she shuffled her feet for a few minutes. Those weird feelings : she was still shaking a little bit, but her head lifted, as she flashed a radiant smile. ''Thank you~!'' she said happily, before suddenly wrapping her arms around the male, her face in a giant grin. Those.. feelings were strange, but she was happy that Waver hadn't run away! ''I knew that I could believe in you!'' she said softly, absently nuzzling her cheek against his, the warmth of both their blushes mixing. The recent graduate was very touchy feely, and almost cat like at times, as she separated, bouncing towards the vending machine : of course, in her typical fashion, she tripped and slammed against the thing head first. ''Itaaaaaiiiii.'' she let out rubbing her face. Realizing she had left her wallet in Waver's hand, she laughed, and grabbed it, opening the round thing.

Putting a few coins into the machine, her fingers moved quickly, as if automatic. She selected a bunch of things, and hummed happily as she scooped them out, shoving a few into Waver's arms. ''Come on Wavy, let's go to my favorite spot!'' she said, unaware of the sudden nickname she had dubbed him. It was like it was natural to Meimu, as she hopped towards the forest, of all things. The small wodds in the back of the academy : but she had such a beautiful smile that it was hard to assume that she was other then happy. The blush on her cheek accented her frame a bit, as she hummed, leading them slowly, and carefully through a winding path. About fifteen minutes later, a small pond suddenly opened to them, hidden away in the clearing. A large willow tree stood there, as Meimu rushed to it's base, shifting everything into one arm.

Rolling out a blanket that was tied in the tree, she extended it on the ground, and put what she was carrying on it. It was like a small oasis in the desert : in these trees, there was this meadow with a pond. The light of the sun, the sky, was reflected in it, and the only tree was the willow. It had a beautiful, foreign feeling to it, and strangely, Meimu looked as if she fit in, as she waved him over. ''Come on, sit down!'' she said, her grin still on her face. The sheer amount of happiness she had was over the charts. The red head was actually beyond happy : it felt as if she was making friends with someone. Considering her personality, it would surprise most if she said she didn't have any.

''So.. a nice place right?'' she said, her voice soft and gentle. She wanted him to see what she did : the beauty of the clearing and how peaceful it felt. As if all was right with the world : it was certainly ideal, to say the least. And it was tucked in a neat corner, which almost no one found : and if they did find it, few could find their way back. It was certainly commitment that Meimu had memorized the way : considering her sense of direction.. but she loved this place. It was very similar to something she felt, but she couldn't place it. In a way.. it made her nostalgic. But for what? The shinigami had no idea.

Photobucket
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:58 pm

"Why me," was the only question Waver asked himself as he continued searching through her "assets" to find her wallet. Thinking about it, this really was an unusual girl. She was weird, but not in the freaky way. Rather, she seemed too innocent to be taken seriously. Any other girl would feel embarrassed or slap waver outright on his cheek. Of course, that in itself, was a blessing. Despite losing his composure, Waver's confidence was slowly rising, allowing him to feel like if he ever had another encounter with a girl, it would go along smoothly and his fear would fade away with time. This was further compounded by the fact that he was successful in finding her wallet. Her next gesture, however, caused Waver's cheeks to become even more crimson with the shade of red. She brought him into an embrace and started nuzzling her cheek against his own, almost as if she were cuddling the young laid. Waver's eyes became unsteady, his expression unusual as he did his best not to scream. Not out of fear anymore, but this new-found sensation.

He had never been this close to a woman, let alone had any girl even wanted to give him the time of the day. The only memories of contact with women were those of pranks the girls successfully played on him because of his naivete. Hitherto, no one woman had ever considered him close enough to be called a friend. And yet, meimu was frolicking with the young man as though they had known each other for decades. Rather than running away in fear, Waver surprisingly returned the hug and smiled, only to see the jubilant maiden run over to the vending machine to acquire food. The only problem was.... she had left the wallet with him, and that he almost ran over to her once he saw her trip and hit her head against the vending machine, only to recover and grab the wallet from his hands. What was up with this girl? he wondered. Sighing exasperatedly, he opened his arms as Meimu signaled for him to hold a few of the items from the vending machine she had bought moments ago.

After this, she directed him towards following her to a place where no one could bother them during their lunch rendezvous. Following the hyperactive girl, Waver idly thought about how he had envisioned today only for fate to scramble it to a point where he was talking to this eccentric girl known as Meimu. Once the two arrived a their designated location, Meimu pointed towards a small pond and continued to lead the way. In just a few moments, she had sat down by a willow tree laying out a blanket for them to sit upon. Waver listened to her orders and sat down, setting the snack items down on it as well. "It is a great place," said Waver. For the first time, he was smiling. For the very first time, someone had decided to befriend him not because of his titles or even popularity, but because of who he was.... and that brought Waver the uttermost peace. "Thank you, Meimu...." He wanted to cry, if only slightly, but he couldn't let her see that.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum