Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spring Cleaning Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Spring Cleaning Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Spring Cleaning Empty Spring Cleaning

Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:21 am
It was a nice sunny day in Sukai Karakura. Around the square there we rich houses and stores. There was a new store opening soon and it was called Karakura sound. This was Zens new store that he was opening soon but he wasnt there preparing to open it. Instead his "little brother" Viz was there.

Viz was an arrancar, he couldnt live in regular Karakura but could live up there as long as he didnt cause any trouble for the people. Viz was carrying things around the store placing speakers on the corners of the store. Since he was on the short side he was standing on a plant that decorated the corner. The plant looked a little different to other ones in the store. The reason why is because it was slightly hollowfied because of Viz's powers. The plant just basically looked black and was thicker so that Viz could stand on it. Viz stood on the plant trying to screw the speaker into the wall, he had to get this done because Zen had told him that someone would visit the store today.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spring Cleaning Left_bar_bleue60/100Spring Cleaning Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Spring Cleaning Empty Re: Spring Cleaning

Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:32 am

It was a chilly day here in Sukai Karakura. Being in the sky always had its detriments as the wind blew oh so freely through the made up streets. Not like this affected those that had lived here for long enough to endure it. One man that was passing through however wasn't that used to gale winds that would knock you off your feet. He stepped heavily, keeping himself going through the wind with his arms in his pockets at the sides and his black jacket blasting wildly behind him. Around his ears however were a pair of headphones, but they were broken. Part of the right ear had snapped and the entire thing was holding on wearily. Ichigo had heard of a new shop opening up and this took his attention. Even though Kurosaki was now a much older man, he still liked his tunes. Ichigo got the the front door of the shop and pushed through it to get inside.

Ah...

he let out a sigh of relief as the and was no longer kicking his ass. Even Aizens face was less scary than those winds out there today. Ichigo's usual hair was longer now, but was even messier from that torrent. Ichigo looked around the shop, pulling his headphones off his ears and finding it was now in half in his hands. he dropped the headphones into a bin beside him and shoves his hands back into his jeans. He then strolled over to the other side of the room where the only person here was standing, trying to fix something into the walls. Ichigo waited for him to finish, stroking his orange stubble as he did so, grunting every now and again.

Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spring Cleaning Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Spring Cleaning Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:03 pm
As Viz was fixing the speaker he heard someone come into the store. "Just a minute!" Viz said. as he said that he got shocked by the electrical wires and meeped as he lost his balance and feel on the floor infront of the man. "Gomenasai" he said as he got up saying "Im sorry but we arent open yet sir" as he then looked up at the man. " You, you're Ichigo Kurosaki! Your my big brother's squad captain. Im sorry but hes not here right now, but you probably already knew that, so that means that your're here to take me away arent you?" Viz said skittishly.

"I havent done anything wrong" Viz thought to himself. "Big brother just adopted me when he found me in Hueco Mundo, I was alone for so long after Aizen and all my friends died so long ago, and all my shinigami friends dont want me anymore because of what i have become, but I guess if its my time to die an abomination like me should be put down." He said as he started crying.

The store was very dusty and everything was still in various boxes laid around the empty space. It was quite obvious that the store was not meant to be open quite and things were in a state of disrepair. Viz was just there to fix, build, sort and make sure that the store was ready to open in a few days when Zen would be back.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Ichigo folded his arms, almost giving a slight bother about the guy falling over. He could easily tell this kid was an arrancar and to be quite honest, he didn't care about that in the slightest. Unless he was actually stealing the speakers and trying to make a break for it, Ichigo had already gotten over it. What normal arrancar would be working in a music store? Yes! Ichigo was here to capture you! That's blatantly why he's wearing his casual clothes of jeans and a coat plus headphones. Not like fighting in these would help. But that isn't supposed to be a rant at anybody. It's just what was zooming through Ichigo's mind at the time. He let out a deep sigh and then slotted his hands back into those pockets of his.

Alright then, When are you opening? I'd like to get this over and done with to be honest

It should have been partially obvious Ichigo was wearing broken headphones around his neck. The music from his player was still playing as though the headphones were crying for help to be mended.

Also, don't worry about being a Hollow. Iv'e learned there's some good in people. Nel is an example of that... i'll be back in an hour or two then...

Ichigo then turned on the spot to walk out of the door, rubbing his stubble and sighing slightly.

Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:07 pm
"Please don't leave Mr. Kurosaki." Viz said. "We arent going to open for a few days but i can fix those headphones for you." Vines then wrapped around the headphones as they pulled thm off of Ichigo and took them to Viz's hands.

Viz looked over the headphones in his hands. These headphones were seriously old and beat up Viz was wondering how they even worked anymore. "Wow these headphones are seriously old Mr. Kurosaki, I can fix them for you it should only take me a couple of minutes or maybe half an hour to do so, but im going to have to improvise because they dont make anyparts for them anymore." Viz said as he walked to a desk and sat on a chair there as he began by carefully taking the headphones apart. But something felt odd in the store.

The plants in the store did not feel normal. Sure one of them was black because it was hollowfied but that was the only one that felt normal, all the other ones felt very evil and unnatural. Anyone that could feel spirit energy could feel this aura but Viz couldnt pick it up at all for some reason maybe it was because he was used to it. Then some of the plants started moving on their own very slightly but they were moving, moving closer to Viz.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:59 am

Ichigo did not bother to move as he felt a slight energy sign come from the boy behind him. He gathered that if Viz were to attack him, Ichigo would have sensed much more killing intent than what he sensed right now. This left him at ease as he stopped walking away, felt the headphones move off him and turned around to watch the kids vines hold his headphones. Ichigo turned back without saying a word and walked around the store, minding his own business. He looked at some of the products on sale and a few things about the place but wasn't that interested after browsing for a minute.

Know how long it'll take to fix it?

Ichigo finally asked over his shoulder to Viz. Ichigo may have seemed to blank the kid or just appeared stubborn and ignorant, but in reality this is just who Ichigo has become in his old age. Shinigami do age rather slowly but nobody ever said they didn't age at all. However, even though Ichigo was older now, he still had childish habits and hobbies. Nothing has massively changed about him in that case.

Also, how much do you want for it? I'd like to get moving as soon as possible...

Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:33 am
As Viz continued to work he answered Ichigos question. "Like i said it should take up too an hour because of it being so old, but i guess its better to get old things fixed then have them replaced for newer things." This made Viz think about how he had been treated in the past, Those 400 years that he was left alone in the sands of Hueco Mundo waiting for his friends to find him. Oddly the centuries of loneliness never took a toll on him, he was still sane and able to work in society. As Viz kept working on the headphones the vines on the floor kept creeping towards him and then they wrapped around his legs and before he could notice this they vines started pulling him quickly outside to the square. As this happened viz was screaming since he was not prepared for this. Outside it was snowing very heavily and the winds were fairly strong. This was only surrounding the square itself. In the center of the square was a a giant Christmas tree like monster. It was well decorated but something had changed it, changed it into a hollow. The tree roared as it brought Viz to its front face like area. Viz cringed as he said "Ewww its a plastic Holiday Tree, Who could make this abomination of nature!" It was fairly common for Viz to react in such a way to fake plants. At this comment the tree roared again and then threw Viz crashing threw the wall of the store.

As this happened a man stood ontop of the roof of the store carefully watching the giant tree.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:50 am

Ichigo watched the kid do his thing, apparently it was going to take an hour and if that was the case, ichigo would go take a wander around some other stores and come back for it later. Can't expect him to just stand around all day can you? So Ichigo turned and decided to walk towards the front door. What happened next didn't come as a surprise to Ichigo as Viz zoomed past him and into the street. Ichigo sighed, knowing something was going to ruin his day and threw a pill into his mouth almost instantly. His body collapsed to the ground, but his shinigami form stood up proud in his garbs and holding a gigantic sword on his back. He walked out of the door and looked at whatever was attacking. A gigantic Christmas tree.

Seriously...

Ichigo didn't even do a great deal. He appeared behind the tree, a good 20ft from its base with his sword held out in his hand scratching the dirt beneath him. After a few seconds, the trunk of the tree closest to the ground shone a bright blue where a thin line could be seen. Then quickly, that thin line exploded in a blue flash, toppling the entire tree with the energy put into the attack. Nobody would have even seen Ichigo do anything unless they were of a tier close to his. Even if this tree was made of impenetrable armour, Ichigo was a man that could pierce it with one stroke of Zangetsu. He then looked around himself to see if Viz had climbed out of the now fallen down tree. If the tree decided to move again, ichigo would cut it into more pieces than numbers exist.

Kid, you alive?...
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:57 am
Viz crawled out of the ruble from inside the sotre and said "Im fine Kurosaki-taicho" as he then coughed up some blood. He then walked or more like limped over towards Ichigo "I might be broken but Im ok" He said laughing a little. "And dont call me kid im older than you" Viz didnt like it when people called him a kid. Viz was 612 years old, sure compared to other people he was fairly young but compared to Ichigo he was around 200 years older.

Meanwhile as Viz walked toward Ichigo the man on the roof jumped toward the two other men. "This battle isnt over yet Mr. Tree!!" He yelled as he pulled out cards that then turned into a giant folding fan. He swung the fan as it made a twister of extreme heat and hearts that spiraled toward the tree barely missing Ichigo. As it hit the tree it started shrinking and going back to its original position as a frozen hollow came out of it. The hollow spun in the twister until it melted away into nothingness.

The man landed near Viz and Ichigo and said "No need to thank me helpless citizens Hoshi is here to take care of those nasty hollows!." hosi said as he started laughing boisterously as if he was the greatest thing in the world as Viz just looked at him with a confused look on his face ans then he said to Ichigo "Who the hell is this guy?"
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:04 pm

Ichigo took a few steps away, back towards the shop as the multitude of events enveloped around him. He wasn't really paying a great deal of attention as the tree creature vanished with some sort of Hollow reitsu signature. Ichigo shrugged this off as he knew perfectly well he could take on anything perfectly fine on his own. He looked to viz of whom appeared wounded and sighed in his mind. The small fry get picked on first as always and that proved troublesome for the Orange haired shinigami. he appeared rather hurt but he mustn't have been any normal guy if he was attracting killer tree's so Ichigo left him to it.

Then this second guy arrived, channelling some sort of ability to capture the hollow or whatever the hell he did, Ichigo wasn't really paying attention. The shinigami raised his sword over his shoulder before slinging it into a bandage scabbard. he then decided to walk back towards the shop in hope that his gigai wasn't damaged in any way. The second guy almost went unnoticed through his personality. He sounded like a don Kanonji sort of character that took all the credit. Honestly, Ichigo had little time for any of this so the swift finish to cut down the tree was all he was willing to offer. His stubbornness from his teenage years still showed in his old age. Maybe he wasn't as old as the other guy but he sure was stronger.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum