Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Poliro Tensols Template Left_bar_bleue20/100Poliro Tensols Template Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Poliro Tensols Template Empty Poliro Tensols Template

Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:43 pm

Poliro Tensols Template Still_DTB_AA_400x204-1-1
[P o l i r o T h e F l a m e R e a p e r]
かんしゃく持ち

[ P O S T I N G M U S I C ]

Artist: DJ Technorch
Song: Eight hundred and eighty eight (888)

[ E N T ER P O S T]

Poliro Tensols Template Still_DTB_AA_400x204-2Poliro Tensols Template Still_DTB_AA_400x204-2Poliro Tensols Template Still_DTB_AA_400x204-2

Poliro felt the heat of his Zanpakuto affect even himself, as he began to sweat and he felt no coolness on this sunny day at all. He decided he did feel a tad bit too hot, so he ended up throwing his Captains haori off himself, it was a layer of clothing that'd probably get damaged in this epic upcoming battle anyway. This was going to be a fight to remember, Poliro was way stronger now, and he had obtained new powers and ablities. What had Renji obtained in this fight? He didn't know, but he was going to put his money on that it hadn't changed at all, which Poliro thought would make him abloustely sure he would win the fight. But Poliro was counting the chickens before they hatched, it seemed. Poliro gripped his Zanpakutos hilt and could feel Renji coming to him. He simply smirked as he knew he wanted a round 2 as much as Poliro did, and he was going to make this one hell of a battle. " He wasn't going to pull punches.

"SO THEN RENJI! YOU RELEASED YOUR ZANPAKUTO STRAIGHT AWAY THIS TIME!?" He shouted in a excited roar."YOU MUST REGRET NOT DOING THAT THE MOMENT WE BEGAN THE FIGHT LAST TIME EH!?" Poliro was quite over excited for this battle, and that was for sure. Poliro always enjoyed a fight, but when its with a old time rival like Renji, you expected him to be rather hyped for this battle. Poliro nowerdays was noted to be rather depressed and isolated from everyone else. What can you expect when his only love, Ayane Redwood was dead and buried? Poliro wasn't ever the same man from that day, and he seemed to be seeking someone else to try and fill the void in his heart. The only thing that got him really happy nowerdays was a exciting battle. And now that he had gotten one, his normal depressing mood would be cast away for a hyperactive, manic fighting mood that would seem rather distant from the normal Poliro. "HELL YEAH! IM READY FOR THE NEXT ROUND, YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!"

Poliro observed the release of Renjis Zanpakuto, not really awe struck or nothing, but was still in knowledge that this Zanpakuto was a strong one, and it worked in ways sort of like Poliros own. He knew that Renji was a skilled man with his Zanpakuto, and he was generally strong with a weapon due to the fact Renji's zanpakuto needs a entirely new style to manage it and use it effectively in a fight. Poliros Zanpakuto may of looked easy to use, but it really wasn't due to the amount of techinques the Zanpakuto has. The Bankai was very simple in nature, but its Shikai is a flaming sword that can extend and retract and can function something like a whip. There was quite a big difference in the difficulty levels. Upon Renjis attempted kick, Poliro willingly let himself get hit so that he could just get to the battlefield faster.

He landed on his feet with no visible damage, and was simply smirking as Renji expected. Renjis nickname for Poliro sounded weird to him, as Poliro was British in origin and not Japanense, but he picked up on the honorfics, atleast. For once, in his sentence, he was shouting like a madman. "A japanense nickname for a british man..? Well I suppose most people here are Jap's so..." He wasn't really pissed off by it, things like nicknames don't really piss him off, but names aside, Poliro resumed his shouting manic voice as he got re-excited. "WELL THEN, LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!"

LET BATTLE COMMENCE!!

Poliro began dashing towards him like a mad man, commencing his first attack on Renji. He began with a simple two handed horizontal slash to his chest which would send out a damaging fire wave, making this attack near enough a double strike. After doing that, Poliro would Shunpo and begin using something he was masterful at Kido. "Sai!" Doing that would restrict Renjis arms behind his back. Poliro was going to use this so hopefully he wouldn't be able to attack. His attack wasn't over yet. He called out a new ablity name. "Restrictive Rope of Fire!" Suddenly, Furemingu Shibos flames began to wrap around Renjis body and arms. Renji would suffer second degree burns if he didn't break this soon enough, and already he'd feel like his entire body was burning. With these starting attacks, Poliro looked to be a fierce oppenent. He was called The Flame Reaper for a reason.. and he had told the world why with his battles.

[ E n d P o s t ]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Poliro Tensols Template Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Poliro Tensols Template Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Poliro Tensols Template Empty Re: Poliro Tensols Template

Sat May 03, 2014 6:22 am
PLS USE THIS TEMPLATE AND DISPOSE OF THAT OTHER

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track.

Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Poliro Tensols Template WVMWLOu
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Poliro Tensols Template Left_bar_bleue20/100Poliro Tensols Template Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Sat May 03, 2014 6:41 am
The image looks a bit stretched there; heres the current template im using:

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Poliro Tensols Template Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Poliro Tensols Template Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sat May 03, 2014 3:19 pm

Artist: The Birthday Massacre - Song: Looking Glass - Word Count: 1852

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Poliro Tensols Template WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum