Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» A Personal Request [Shunsui, Abalia]
A Roman Battle. (private) EmptyToday at 11:30 am by Rawk

» Mere Advice, Nothing More (Cyrus, Nif)
A Roman Battle. (private) EmptyToday at 11:19 am by Rawk

» Beach Woes
A Roman Battle. (private) EmptyToday at 10:52 am by Mirja Eeola

» Rawk's FCs/Reserves
A Roman Battle. (private) EmptyToday at 10:46 am by Mirja Eeola

» Room in Romania
A Roman Battle. (private) EmptyToday at 9:54 am by Siegharty

» Yekaterina Isaenko [APPROVED, Human; 5-4] [Hazard Rating D]
A Roman Battle. (private) EmptyYesterday at 10:52 pm by Gamma

» A REAL Diplomatic Mission (Ulv/Private)
A Roman Battle. (private) EmptyYesterday at 4:39 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Future Heritage
A Roman Battle. (private) EmptyYesterday at 2:16 pm by basswalker

» Sin City[LAS VEGAS INVASION]
A Roman Battle. (private) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 9:20 pm by Laskt

» Big boy upgrade
A Roman Battle. (private) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 3:17 pm by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST
A Roman Battle. (private) I_vote_lcapA Roman Battle. (private) I_voting_barA Roman Battle. (private) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
A Roman Battle. (private) I_vote_lcapA Roman Battle. (private) I_voting_barA Roman Battle. (private) I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2679 registered users
The newest registered user is TracieHuges

Our users have posted a total of 129535 messages in 19718 subjects

A Roman Battle. (private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Roman Battle. (private) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Roman Battle. (private) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Roman Battle. (private) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: A Roman Battle. (private)   A Roman Battle. (private) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:52 pm

Colin looked around, wondering where he was. He had just touched down after flying over the ocean in a plane. He didn't like it one bit. Planes were always just so cramped and painful for him. He would've flown if he wasn't meeting here with someone. He looked around the Roman Coloseum, a fitting place for this battle. Colin reached back, grabbing the edge of his hat between two fingers. He gave it a flick, and a breeze from behind rested it softly on his head. He was meeting with a human, a strange one, to be certain. His spitirtual pressure was out; it would take any other humans that approached the arena from the outstide in would want to leave; as they instictively wouldn't want to approach the area. Colin was fairly certain this man would be alright in it; but he couldn't be sure.

He was here for a spar; he was out of practice when it came to battling humans. It had been so long since his last fight with one; he had a terrible feeling that in the times ahead he would be outgunned and outmatched due to his little experience. So, here he was, reflecting on Rome's history. He knew that the Roman Gods were the Greek's with a bit of change in the name. He also knew that the embodiement of Zeus, or Jupiter, was an embodiment of sky to the Romans. He slid out Windscar, holding the flat of the blade as a shield on his eyes from the sun.

Ironic then, that his chosen name as an Eagleman was Jupiter's associated form...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz
Viz

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Roman Battle. (private) Left_bar_bleue24025/99999A Roman Battle. (private) Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: A Roman Battle. (private)   A Roman Battle. (private) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:27 am

It was a stormy day in Rome. The sky was almost pitch black, thunder rumbled in the clouds as lightning flashed every so often. No one would dare go outside in this horrid weather but Romano was out there walking to the Coloseum. The wind was very strong gusting up to 100 miles per hour some times. Anything that wasn't bolted down to the ground was flying around. Tables, chairs, cats even the occasional supermodel that went outside. "Why do we have to be outside today Narcissus" said Romano to himself. [color=red] "That asshole Colin, who ever he is, challenged you to a fight and you are going to DESTROY HIM!!"[/red] Narcissus said.

Romano kept walking and eventually reached the Coloseum. The old architecture of that long ago ancient Rome was still standing to this day. Romano made his way to the stands of the Coloseum. There he saw Colin, standing there waiting for Romano. "So thats who I'm fighting. He looks so strong." "Well you can still DESTROY HIM!!"

"Oh heavenly messenger grant me your swiftness" after Romano said this little wings appeared on Romanos shoes and as he extended his arm a long ,7 foot long silver spear form in his hand. Romano easily jumped 30 feet in the as he then fell and landed about 30 feet away in front of Colin. He stood there infron of Coling with his spear. "Ok im ready"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Roman Battle. (private) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Roman Battle. (private) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: A Roman Battle. (private)   A Roman Battle. (private) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:38 pm