Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Reignition [WIP]
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 EmptyToday at 1:07 pm by THEFROST

» The Martial Art Training of Hakai Chikara (WIP)
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 EmptyToday at 1:06 pm by THEFROST

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 EmptyToday at 1:05 pm by THEFROST

» Aurora Borealis, The Battlefield For the Constellations
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 EmptyToday at 1:04 pm by THEFROST

» Albion
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:59 pm by THEFROST

» Baltazar Volga (finished)
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:52 pm by THEFROST

» Damien Crow (Done)
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by THEFROST

» Hayden Cemplus (finished)
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:44 pm by THEFROST

» Vaelynn Couteau [Shini] [Ready]
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:43 pm by THEFROST

» Kano Iba
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:41 pm by THEFROST

Top posters
THEFROST
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2720 registered users
The newest registered user is Vaelynn

Our users have posted a total of 131541 messages in 19956 subjects

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Dr.Hiro

Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:12 am

The Iramasha Class Reserve

Back to top Go down
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/
Elendril
Veteran Member
Elendril

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:38 am

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Back to top Go down
Blade
The Hybrid King
Blade

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 23PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:00 pm

All classes above are approved, I'll add them soon.

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 KMyp5MzThe Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 BLADESIG_zpsllghyztx
Back to top Go down
Hydræ
Owl-Cat
Hydræ

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue33620/20000The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 24PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:14 am

• Name Of Character: Yakuin Iramasha
  • Link To Character App: -
  • Character Race: Angel
  • Class Title: The Grand Angel of Sin

The Iramasha Class Claim

Back to top Go down
GentleBreeze
Starter Member
GentleBreeze

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 25PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:50 am

• Name Of Character: Rise Kaminaga
  • Link To Character App:
  • Character Race: Angel Iramasha
  • Class Title:
The Angel of Harmonic Synthesizing

Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 26PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:43 am

Everyone above has gotten their classes approved and I'll be adding them to the claim over the next few minutes.

SerenityVerdant
The Gotei 13 Advocate
SerenityVerdant

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 27PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:24 am

The Iramasha Class Claim

Back to top Go down
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10120/100000The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 28PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:23 pm

• Name Of Character: Azrael Iramasha
  • Link To Character App: WIP
  • Character Race: Angel Iramasha
  • Class Title:
The Angel Avenger
Back to top Go down
Hydræ
Owl-Cat
Hydræ

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue33620/20000The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 29PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:27 am

I would like to drop all class titles I have so far!

The Iramasha Class Claim

Back to top Go down
Raiza Goryu
Starter Member
Raiza Goryu

Subject Post 30PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:23 am

Angel of the Molten Sea (Open to change pending better title idea)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject Post 31PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Racial Information :: Original Race Information Board :: Iramasha Racial Information-
Jump to: