Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Dravocn Hecoro [ReVamp WIP]
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Dravocn

» The Kenpachi Foundation
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 8:30 pm by THEFROST

» Helle Armstrong (Quincy)
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 8:23 pm by THEFROST

» Hayden Cemplus (finished)
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 8:19 pm by THEFROST

» Baltazar Volga (finished) [Class D Hazard]
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 8:07 pm by THEFROST

» Yugiri Shihōin [FINISHED] [Class C Hazard]
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 8:03 pm by THEFROST

» Project Patricide [NPC] [Class C Hazard]
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 4:09 pm by THEFROST

» Reignition [WIP]
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 1:07 pm by THEFROST

» The Martial Art Training of Hakai Chikara (WIP)
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 1:06 pm by THEFROST

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 1:05 pm by THEFROST

Top posters
THEFROST
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2720 registered users
The newest registered user is Vaelynn

Our users have posted a total of 131548 messages in 19956 subjects

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
tina
tina

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 Empty
Subject Post 51PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:32 pm

The Iramasha Class Claim

Back to top Go down
Teitoku
Blackblood
Teitoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 52PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:35 am

Approved for Aish.

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 Ap8OoJO

Back to top Go down
Nitrogen
Fon Master Ion

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 53PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 11:22 pm

The Iramasha Class Reserve

Last edited by Nitrogen on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teitoku
Blackblood
Teitoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 54PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 3:45 am

Got the all clear, adding you to the list of reserves.

Back to top Go down
Teitoku
Blackblood
Teitoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 55PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 3:47 am

...or not as the link you posted has been removed.

Back to top Go down
Nitrogen
Fon Master Ion

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 56PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 10:27 am

I fixed it!
Back to top Go down
Teitoku
Blackblood
Teitoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 57PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:08 am

Reserve approved

Back to top Go down
Nitrogen
Fon Master Ion

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 58PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:54 am

The Iramasha Class Claim

Back to top Go down
Teitoku
Blackblood
Teitoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 59PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:28 am

All good, adding them to the list now.

Back to top Go down
Sango
Starter Member
Sango

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 60PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 12:06 pm

App is still WIP, though will be done within a day or two, granted nothing distracts me for too long. XP

Subject Post 61PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Racial Information :: Original Race Information Board :: Iramasha Racial Information-
Jump to: