Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Reignition [WIP]
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 EmptyToday at 1:07 pm by THEFROST

» The Martial Art Training of Hakai Chikara (WIP)
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 EmptyToday at 1:06 pm by THEFROST

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 EmptyToday at 1:05 pm by THEFROST

» Aurora Borealis, The Battlefield For the Constellations
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 EmptyToday at 1:04 pm by THEFROST

» Albion
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 EmptyToday at 12:59 pm by THEFROST

» Baltazar Volga (finished)
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 EmptyToday at 12:52 pm by THEFROST

» Damien Crow (Done)
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by THEFROST

» Hayden Cemplus (finished)
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 EmptyToday at 12:44 pm by THEFROST

» Vaelynn Couteau [Shini] [Ready]
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 EmptyToday at 12:43 pm by THEFROST

» Kano Iba
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 EmptyToday at 12:41 pm by THEFROST

Top posters
THEFROST
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2720 registered users
The newest registered user is Vaelynn

Our users have posted a total of 131541 messages in 19956 subjects

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
henTAI
Veteran Member
henTAI

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 Empty
Subject Post 71PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 6:04 pm

The Iramasha Class Reserve

Back to top Go down
Blade
The Hybrid King
Blade

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 72PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 2:51 pm

Reserve Approved, editing it now.

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 KMyp5MzThe Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 BLADESIG_zpsllghyztx
Back to top Go down
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 73PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 7:34 pm

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 74PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 8:47 pm

[adm]Approved.[/adm]

Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde
Tsubine

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue7380/100The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 75PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 12:27 am

[mod]Cleaned out some inactive characters!
The following classes have been opened up:
Angel:

Devil:

Hybrid:

Nature:

[/mod]
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 76PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 11:52 pm

• Name Of Character: Ammon Iramasha
  • Link To Character App: [url=http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19550-ammon-iramasha#125674]Ammon Iramasha
  • Character Race: Nature Iramasha
  • Class Title:
The Iramasha of Night

Experienced Member
MistahJay

Subject Post 77PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 9:57 am

Iramasha Class Reserve

Name Of Character: Octavia
Link To Character App: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19388-marina-the-producer-wip#124628
Character Race: Nature Iramasha
Class Title: the true iOS (Iramasha of Sounds)
Back to top Go down
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 78PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 10:47 am

[adm]Approved, adding shortly.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Thicc Boi
Slayer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 79PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 8:51 am

The Iramasha Class Claim

• Name Of Character: Izalith Soan
  • Link To Character App: [x]
  • Character Race: Devil
  • Class Title:Iramasha of Blades

GiantBoi
GiantBoi

Subject Post 80PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 2:21 am

The Iramasha Class Claim

• Name Of Character: Akira Miga Iramasha
  • Link To Character App: Not up yet
  • Character Race: Devil Iramasha
  • Class Title: The Devil of Crimson Fire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject Post 81PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Racial Information :: Original Race Information Board :: Iramasha Racial Information-
Jump to: