Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Share | 

Revenge! Jenna Breaks Her Vow of Pacifism!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaidInAmn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
5/100  (5/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Revenge! Jenna Breaks Her Vow of Pacifism!   Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:58 pm

Jenna appears above the lake outside of the Rukongai. Her black hair flows from the subtle wind of her travel as her maid dress flutters in synchronized fashion with her hair. From under her apron, Jenna draws out two kukris, her twin Zanpakutō boasting her status as a successful student of General Genryusei Yamamoto while her Haori was hung over her shoulders like a cape. Her dark pupils examines the potential future for her enemy, the one responsible for the deaths of many innocence she vowed to protect long before her appointment to Head Captain when she was a third seat of the First Division. She extends her arms outward to release her haori onto the lake below her, revealing her slender figure, but enough proportion to be easy to compliment on by the boys who are careless enough to go silent upon meeting her. Normally, a head captain would be predominantly male, so it comes to a surprise that Jenna was the head captain. Despite all that, she is still new and the Central 46 was not making things easier. Her firm frown reveals betrayal and resolve as she was ready to fight whoever done the chaos and have an inevitable conflict of personally confronting Azure, so he can answer for his crimes made upon her and her people.

"I will handle this demon. Then I will find Azure and make him pay for the burden he put upon me." Jenna murmured with adamant tone while scoffs out the word, "Idiot." Azure dishonored her intention by causing destruction to the integrity of the Gotei 13 and escaped with rules broken and Central 46 beating down upon her about responsibilities and chances that she would be ousted for her neglect of duty. Jenna knows that if she is ousted and a new head captain takes her place, Orihime and Ichigo will not be allowed to enter the Gotei 13 and instead either be exiled or imprisoned as security risks. Jenna will not let that happen. Even if Iramasha Royalty pardoned Azure, Azure still has to answer for the frustration that he caused her. For the time being she now waits for her enemy, knowing that that person will not be easy if she is not careful or aggressive enough.

"Do or die. Why are they so weak that the leader has to do their battles?"

• Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10120/100000  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Revenge! Jenna Breaks Her Vow of Pacifism!   Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:26 pm

Kaleb wasn't fond of it but he was ready sooner or later the demon would hafta pick his poison someday he knew his time would come. When someone ordered him to kill a shinigami he did it, he didn't have any regrets about it later. He couldn't refuse a job either or he would have to deal with his father a major fucking demon general which he didn't want to fuck with. When killing a person you don't use your feelings the demon logic is that you act on instinct and that alone. Who knows if somebody cared about the people he killed over the years. The job was done and he got respect doing it really the soul society had a bunch of misfits and skanks working for them. If he dies so be it, the damage was done and no chance in hell it can be replaced either unless fate steps in.

He teleported to the rukongai district getting his equipment ready beacuse the demon knew he would have a fight on his hands. Kaleb got his plasma knives, electric claws, the elemental sword and some grenades all ready for battles. He started taking a few deep breaths before heading out because this could be his last day alive.

This wasn't the time be fucking around, he was already in the rukongai district and yet the damn problem was he didn't have much sensing powers. If he was to die here then his brother can take care of himself, Kaleb thought his role in his father's dark plans were done. He started looking around the place because his sensing powers weren't that good at all because any enemy can attack him. He started transforming in his shishi mudo state hoping nobody notice that he'd arrived but known the damn society. Someone would come ready to fight....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaidInAmn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
5/100  (5/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Revenge! Jenna Breaks Her Vow of Pacifism!   Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:25 pm

Jenna closes her eyes and slowly reveals her aura that resembles many souls lingering around her, a sign of death the lingers on without a cause. She then starts colliding her zanpakutos against their blades, which causes a sound that echoes out with her reiatsu.

clackting...clackting...clackting...

To any demon, it is a signal of challenge as Jenna knows they are demons and as demons, they would not ignore it, knowing there are more defenders in the area. While she was ringing her challenge bell with her zanpakutos, she senses for a sign of change that could mean an upcoming battle. Knowing the demons, they are lingering in the Rukongai, blending with the innocence. She is strong, but even she can fall if she is overwhelmed by numbers. There is no telling what would happen as Jenna is summoning the demon attackers from earlier times. Every battle is the last moments of her life, if she cannot take her enemies down with her, she is a failure. If she dies by their blades, she fails. If she cannot help her friends, she fails. All this adding up to the moment of dread, vigilance and madness.

The air around her feels thin and thick at the same time; thin when exhaling, thick when inhaling. Sound of banshees crying over the grave that could be her own; deep echoing strings clouded all innocence with deepening sins that can make a demon out of anyone. The role of a Death God is both sinful, but saintly as she was trained to kill for a reason that was not answered. The darkness in Jenna's heart grows as she remembers the time she spent with Azure, which was dashed ashore from the sea of calming to the bay of inevitability. Jenna looks at her blades and begins to understand her purpose. Her downfall can be the stepping stone that her allies will need to move forward with combating the evil of Kokuryuteshi, Espada and worse. The only thing she does not know when or how, but if it is going to be Kin, she would do her best to cripple the bastard so the others can defeat him.

For now, she is expecting her enemies to try their luck.

• Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Revenge! Jenna Breaks Her Vow of Pacifism!   Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:05 pm

As he was searching around the forest his ears were picking up a strange echo coming from right of him that was a signal. Someone wanted to fight it was about time the demon needed started planning his attack patterns this might be a strong fighter. This was it and there was turning back now taking a few deep breaths hoping it won't be his last wondering who this fighter was. He started making his way to the location of the echo too bad he didn't have a dog demon working for him then it would be easy enough. Kaleb closed his eyes for a moment then tried getting a better sense of the echo before heading to the location. He should have killed some of locals of this district for sport just to piss off some shinigami it would make battle more interesting. Kaleb opened his eyes started running to the echo's location and started seeing a black image then running to it. The demon stops in his tracks his stomach was starting to ache because it was a woman this was a dissapointment. He still didn't believe a woman had their place within a shinigami ranks they do better serving man in the kitchen. "What the hell is this? A woman??? She looks stronger hmmm I've better be on my guard with this one....She might be a challenge not like the one I killed" He thought.

He started walking slowly hoping this shinigami would quit it with her echoing already it was hurting his ears, Kaleb hopes she stops. "Enough, Whoever you are you already have my attention hmmm your different then the others...Do I know you????" He said. She was ready to fight but the demon was a bit baffled he's never seen a shinigami woman like that before must be a new style or something. He started cracking his knuckles hoping this shinigami proves might of a challenge, Kaleb couldn't waste any time either. The demon had work to do crushing the residents of the Rukongai hopefully to make a new vampire farm outta the citizens. So many fucking ideas and so little time but he needed to make short work outta this shinigami before starting a bloodfest in rukongai. He started getting into a fighting stance pulling out his elemental sword preparing himself for whatever attack the shinigami had. "Hmph, I guess it doesn't matter If i know you or not anyway....I've killed too many assholes that I've forgot the freaking bodycount but my Kaleb Alighieri the Berserker...and it a honor to meet you whoever you are..." He said. The demon 's eyes were dead set on the shinigami hoping he could catch her off guard and strike her down hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaidInAmn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
5/100  (5/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Revenge! Jenna Breaks Her Vow of Pacifism!   Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:17 pm

The demon approached her as he was clearly surprised by what she is. Jenna could not blame the fool as many men were baffled about her in the leader rank of the Gotei 13. "Ring your bells, hell must judge, upon the fallen cries, may the hounds howl upon representation. Hadō number sixty-one; Tenrairen." The noise from the clashing zanpakutos grow exceedingly loud as the demon would begin to see the world as rippling water projecting an interval assembly of rings. The world around him grows silent as the bells are ringing around him. Big bells, little bells, high bells, deep bells, bells of all sort are ringing in a distorting melody. Jenna stops the clashing as the echoes are still coursing through Kaleb like a bear trap to his senses. Considering if he has just attack instead of talking, Jenna would not have enough time to initialize an untaught Kidō that Jenna kept secret for advantages called, "Swelling Thunder Storm." Now that he could be trapped in that sonic bear trap, Jenna could buy enough time to prepare another Kidō. From there, she can bind the demon and force him to be vulnerable.

"Bakudo number four, Hainawa!" Jenna incites before launching a yellow rope of energy from her palm, through her fingers and potentially around the demon's throat. As a follow up, a Hadō spell in attempt to stun the demon. "Hadō number eleven, Tsuzuri Raiden!" Jenna ties the gamble by coursing a powerful surge of electrical discharge through the Hainawa. By the time it reaches the end, it would give the demon quite a terrible hairdo that would make a clown cry and enough amps to temporarily disrupt the central nervous cord (aka spinal cord), thus paralyzing the demon senseless. If the Hainawa lands somewhere else on the demon, the combo would at least cause the limb it touches to go numb, which may results in lesser sense of bodily coordination. After the potential shock, Jenna applies psychological warfare upon the demon by psyching him with a flash step from where she is and to about three feet away from the demon's front before double stepping to his left flank and to his six (aka behind him.) From there, she position her right Zanpakutō off to her right in preparation to parry a counter attack that she could "not" foreseen and prods her left Zanpakutō to the back of the demon's neck like a dagger. If the demon was unaware of what a kukri appears to be, he would fall for the psychological trip that she has him in a checkmate.

'Dead. Surrender and I'll let you return with your head on your shoulders. Be sure to bring your friends with you." Jenna bargains with the demon while prepared to back off upon a backlash. If the backlash happens, Jenna would be forced to evasion tactics to find a blind spot.

• Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Revenge! Jenna Breaks Her Vow of Pacifism!   Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:45 pm

This was unbelievable the woman saids a few words and whole bunch of attacks were coming his way which he wasn't prepared for. "This couldn't get any worse...damn it" He thought. Kaleb knew he shouldn't have left home because deep down the demon knew one day this would happen. The worst part still he didn't know who he was dealing with this woman had some power to her which was shocking. Kaleb thought he couldn't use his tricks to get out of this one it wasn't like the last one he defeated. She must've been a higher rank shinigami because the one he fought who use their zanpakutos instead of this Hadō or whatever it called. Then the demon noticed his body he couldn't move it at all this woman had a fucking battle plan which he wasn't ready for. "I can't....I can't move damn it to hell she got me good and it got me to drop my damn guard fucking helpess to her next move now" He thought. This wasn't a time to joke around either because a sword was to his neck which was a no win situation to him however she did give him a option. Kaleb started thinking about his situation then he realized something she might be a commander or something meaning she did something bad. Yet, Kaleb did hear her say bring his friends with you the demon frowned thinking he hasn't summon his guys to do his dirty work yet. "Fine, I don't know who you are but alright already no more bloodfest in the rukongai district but you'll need give me a moment" He said. Kaleb was using his demon healing trying to heal any damage this woman might have cause but something was wrong. "Ya know I don't if you a captain or perhaps even a commander but you might be in a whole shit load of deep trouble but I don't give a damn about it....Ya did what you had to do" He said.

The demon slowly felt his healing powers working as he was trying to get back to his feet which was hard because his healing powers were slow. "But I work alone lady.....Whatever I've done a mission or a freaking murder this demon does it solo and I don't need any help not from my brother or anybody else" He said. The demon was trying to take some deep breaths finally to get his circulation back to normal before looking at his opponent. "I don't mean to throw a monkeywrench into this but other demons might not into this surrendering bullshit like me what you freaking message to them???" He said. Kaleb was just wondering since this woman was calling the shot right no reason into fighting someone which you they might have a backup tactic. At this point, the word known as fear for the first time was setting in and it was chilled-like feeling down in his well being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
134700/60000  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Revenge! Jenna Breaks Her Vow of Pacifism!   Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:19 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Revenge! Jenna Breaks Her Vow of Pacifism!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1