Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Meeting...Again
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:47 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Hello there (Open)
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:29 pm by Mirja Eeola

» A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading]
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyToday at 10:21 am by Mirja Eeola

» Nicoletta Karlene
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:07 pm by Valkyron

» A Costume Party for the Ages [Open]
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:43 pm by MWD

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:27 pm by MWD

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by MWD

» Lost and Found
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:37 pm by Siegharty

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 2:18 pm by Steiner Franz

» Familiar Faces
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 1:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2700 registered users
The newest registered user is BlackOoze

Our users have posted a total of 130619 messages in 19846 subjects

The Character Class System/Sign-Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie
Cookies

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: The Character Class System/Sign-Up   The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:40 am

Character Class System Application

Name: Zwei Yuki
Application Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13074-zwei-yuki-heavy-w-i-p#83066
Tier: ??
Class Requesting: Event-Class
Extra Info: Requesting before having her approved/finished, so that others are more alerted what she is and considering her powers and abilities, and my plans for her involvement in events, she is most likely to be put into an event-class after my long thinking for a day or two.

Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: The Character Class System/Sign-Up   The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 11:08 am

«CHECKING THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW»

Why is she suppose to be considered event-class? What is her purpose? What is she adding to the site's story? How is she gonna spice things up? Answer a few of these questions and I'll consider it. This isn't a yes or no yet.

Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie
Cookies

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: The Character Class System/Sign-Up   The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 10:51 pm

In contrast yo your question, its tough for me to clear out a general purpose for Zwei in being an event-class. Recently bragging about her abilities wise a little too much on the side note, the current purpose i may assign for her is to become apart of the Monsuta, iron out its name and bring out a greater activity amongst its peers. I haven't thought too much of an event-like purpose for her until i've went through a considerable progress with her in the site.

However, i do know that she is generally created as apart of my MC team, and to help out with the declining firepower in Monsuta as of lately, hopefully with her new presence within the organization, that she could create big changes and have some influence in order to make a 'bigger name' for them. I haven't discussed with lionus about it yet, but i did tell him that she would most likely join Monsuta, and if so, we may create a thread between tora and zwei, and see how everything progresses. I cannot guarantee what she can do in the future, nor i can guarantee that she could actually spice things up in the moment within the site, but.. I do know that she would be involved into anything big regarding Monsuta, and before i have this discussed with lio, she would most be a 'representative' for Monsuta aside from Azuma. For now, i expect her not to carry too much influence upon her creation, and slowly, i may figure out the entirety of her purpose that may spice things up within the site and be involved in various plots and characters in contrast of her personality.

This may not sound too legitimate for my own cause, but that's just current perspective for now, since she is just recently created. I may discuss with a few people before actually heading to her general purpose and what she may be of influence to the site's plot.

Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: The Character Class System/Sign-Up   The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:11 am

Hm, well, considering the state the Monsuta is, I don't see much harm in allowing this character to be considered event-class for those reasons. Therefore, if you are going to seriously commit to this character, I'll need you to boost their activity and the characters activity itself over the month.

I want to see some real GUTS for this chick and have her bring some life into the Monsuta if I give her that rank. You'll need to get plots in order for them and plans in motion to help spice up the life in that org and get post flowing from her.

so, I will allow it, but under the pretenses of a 1-2 month trial period to actually see where this character goes. If it goes nowhere, then I will revoke her event-class status. If she does manage to get sufficient activity and progression? Well, it'll stay in tact. Thus, with your task given, go nuts with her.

Majestic Moose
Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs
Majestic Moose

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: The Character Class System/Sign-Up   The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:19 am

Name: Ceon Clixx-Kimura
Application Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t407-ceon-clixx-kimura-approved-0-2
Tier: 0-2+
Class Requesting: Historic Class
Extra Info: Been around since before US2 and is by far my most developed character. Has been around many parts of site lore, taught and lead many other characters in their development, as well as became a foundation character for many to build upon.

Name: Claire Clixx
Application Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t414-the-memory-rosary-of-despair-claire-clixx
Tier: 0-2++
Class Requesting: Historic Class
Extra Info: Been around since before US2 and is by far my most developed character. Has been around many parts of site lore, taught and lead many other characters in their development, as well as became a foundation character for many to build upon. Also, most evil/op/hated bitch 5ever lol.

Name: Senna Clixx-Kimura
Application Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t5989-the-memory-rosary-of-eternity-senna-clixx-kimura
Tier: 0-4
Class Requesting: Elder Class
Extra Info: Been around since/before US2 lel

Name: Matthew Hinote
Application Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t493-demon-lord-matthew-hinote-approved-0-3
Tier: 0-3

Name: Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Application Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t498-legacy-of-the-memory-rosaries-neviah-clixx-kimura-approved-1-3
Tier: 1-3

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Link to Moose's Characters

Last edited by Majestic Moose on Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: The Character Class System/Sign-Up   The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:28 am

Alright, I'll go ahead and let them be Elder and Historic Class character. You've got my stamp of approval and you'll need to reference this post in your app. As in, link my post and then add the title in their app. (I.E. Matthew [APPROVED 0-3] [Elder Class Character] and then add a new post linking this thread)

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: The Character Class System/Sign-Up   The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:44 am

«THE YUUDESHI TEAM COMES IN»

•FIRST SERIES OF CHARACTER CLASSES•